Aristippus - Lauren's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MONDAY

Eric had to be on-site at five a.m. the next morning, so when his alarm went off at four o'clock, I just rolled over and immediately fell back asleep. It was close to ten o'clock when I actually awoke. I knew where I was. And I remembered that Eric had left in the early morning darkness. But I was at a loss as to what I was supposed to do for the rest of the day. Walking barefoot across the room and realizing that he had left me a note on the dresser, I picked it up to read.

Lauren,

Early call to be on location. I hope you slept well. I certainly did. I probably won't be back until late this afternoon, so I've left you some money for shopping. Charge anything you want to the hotel room and go shopping in town. Or to the beach. Be safe, and I'll be back in time for Happy Hour. Love you.

Eric

As I stood naked in front of the mirror, I read and reread it several times. It warmed my heart to read such a sweet note, but my stomach sank as I picked up the money. Was he paying me for sex? There was a lot to unpack in this note. If he was paying me for sex - then what did that make me? And charge anything I wanted to the room? I don't think he had any more money than my mom, which wasn't much. And the biggest one of them all - Love You.

I walked slowly to the shower as I mulled over the meaning of each line in my head. And as the shower rained down on me, I rolled each thought over and over in my brain. Did he sleep better with Mom or with me? And who gave the better blowjob? And which one of us was a better fuck? And then, as I was rinsing my hair, the sucker-punch to the gut. If Mom and Eric are ever married, would that make me a Father Fucker?"

Stepping out of the shower, I wrapped my hair in a towel and wrapped a second one around my body. Then grabbing a beer from the mini-bar, I stepped out onto the balcony. Plopping down in the nearest chair, I put my feet up on the balcony railing, exposing the back of my legs, and who knows what else, to anyone at the pool that bothered to look up.

I counted the money Eric had left me several times. Two hundred dollars. I think hookers get more than that, but on the other hand, he was just leaving me some shopping money so that I have something to do during the day. I knew I was overthinking this whole thing. But how many mothers send their teenage daughters on overnight trips with their boyfriends? After finishing the beer, I stood up, dropped my towel while still standing on the balcony, and slowly sauntered back into our room. If anyone out by the pool saw my ass, I didn't really care.

Back in the room, I stuck the two-hundred bucks in a hidden compartment inside my rollaboard as I pulled my hair drier out. After I finished drying my hair, I put on my skimpiest bikini and headed for the pool. There were lots of people hanging out, enjoying the sun. But no one made eye contact with me, so I had to assume my little peep show went unnoticed. I took a seat on a nearby barstool and ordered lunch: fish tacos and another beer. I am so glad they don't card you in Mexico. But it still feels weird ordering alcohol and not having to look over your shoulder.

I was a little surprised that no one at either the poolside bar or the pool itself ever stopped to talk to me. Maybe they weren't sure if I spoke English, or perhaps I looked too young - or maybe, I just looked like a hooker, and they didn't need any of that.

After a couple of hours, I paid my bar tab by charging it to the room and headed for the beach. The beaches of Baja are stunning. Even prettier than California back home, which are pretty damn nice. Enjoying the day, I walked as far down the beach as possible before being stopped by a sheer rock cliff jutting out into the ocean. I then turned around and walked up the coast, past the hotel, all the way to the opening of the Cabo San Lucas Marina. And then back to the hotel. I did stop to chat with several people along the way, primarily American tourists - like myself. But it was all just friendly chit-chat.

However, before reaching the steps of our resort, I had come to one fundamental conclusion. I was on vacation; I was not a whore. Eric was a dear sweet friend who just happened, to also be a dear sweet friend of my mom's. Neither Eric nor I were doing anything to be ashamed of. And I was going to enjoy this amazing opportunity with no regrets. I'm officially and legally an adult, and the schoolgirl bullshit was totally behind me.

I was lazily sunning myself by the pool when the production company's charter bus pulled up. Looking over the top of my sunglasses, I spotted Eric getting off and starting to head for the lobby. "Eric," I yelled as I waved my hand. "I'm over here - at the pool."

Hearing my voice, he abruptly changed direction and headed my way. "Well, you look relaxed," he said with a smile.

As Eric pulled a chair over to sit next to me, I sat up to kiss him. "I've had a marvelous day," I said as I laid back down on the chaise.

"Sweet," he replied as he picked up my bottle of sparkling water and took a big swig. "Water?" he questioned as he sat it back down on the pool deck next to me. "I assumed you'd be drinking margaritas."

"I've been saving myself," I said with a smile.

"Whoa, you must have had a good day," he joked. "Want to get dressed for dinner?"

I sat up, and pulling his head next to mine, I whispered in his ear, "Only if I can suck your cock first."

You should have seen the look on his face. He was tired from working all day, and I know he wasn't expecting that, which was the point. He didn't say a word but grabbed my hand, and together, we rushed for the elevator.

Unfortunately, the elevator was packed, or I probably would have sucked him right then and there. But once in the room, I pushed him to the bed and struggled with his belt to unbuckle it. Realizing that I was having trouble, he quickly helped me. And after pushing his sweaty jeans down to his knees, he said, "I'm dreadful sweaty dirty. Don't you think I should take a quick shower first?"

"Did you fuck anyone else today?" I asked, with my eyes still glued to the object of my affection.

He laughed so hard that he almost choked. "No!" he said, still convulsing with laughter. "You utterly wore me out last night."

"Well, you just wait until tonight," I said seconds before I sucked him into my mouth. "That was just an appetizer."

Knowing that he reeked of body odor, he tried to wiggle free of my suction and repeated, "I'm filthy...."

With his dick momentarily slipping from my lips, "I looked up at him with big doe eyes and said, "That's just the way I want you." And then quickly returned to the job at hand.

Giving up on being an active participant, Eric flopped backward onto the bed and threw his arms out like a fallen angel, surrendering to my desires. This was my treat, and all he had to do was to relax and enjoy it. I tried to slow down and make love to his penis, but I was too excited. The sweat of a hard day's work was a completely new experience for me. And my enthusiasm was undeniable. In less than three minutes, his release filled my mouth. And this time, I did not move away. I accepted every ounce and savored it on my tongue before letting it slowly slip down my throat.

Eric was already on his back, but I was on my knees at his waist. So, after licking him clean, I flung myself backward and landed in a similar pattern to his, only at a right angle.

In just a matter of minutes, Eric was sound asleep. I took a quick cat nap myself, and then not wishing to disturb him, I quietly got up, took a shower, and rewashed my hair. Then being as quiet as possible, I went out on the balcony to use the hairdryer. Only this time, I was at least wearing a bra and panties. I don't know if anyone saw me, but if they did, I'm sure I was pretty cute.

Once back in the room, Eric was awake, and seeing what I had been doing, smiled, and said, "I didn't know you were an exhibitionist."

"I had my underwear on," I teased. "Which probably covers more than the bikini I was wearing all day. Besides, I just want everyone here to know how happy I am to be here with you."

With his jeans still around his ankles, Eric jumped from the bed and waddled over to hug me. And holding me tightly in his arms, he looked down and said, "That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard, and I love being here with you also." After releasing me from his bear hug, he shuffled backward to the bed to pull his jeans from his feet. Then ripping off his sweat-stained shirt, raced naked to the shower.

As Eric emerged from the bathroom, clean and smelling of nothing but body wash, I was sitting at the vanity, touching up my nails - both fingers and toes. I was feeling very pretty, and I wanted to look the same. Eric dressed in khaki slacks and a white guayabera shirt. Turning to admire him, I said, "You look very handsome."

"Thank you, my dear," he replied with a smile. "And where would you like to go for dinner?"

"Seafood," I said. "Walking the beach all afternoon has made me hungry for seafood."

"Seafood, it is then, but I must tell you what I did all day."

Once in the taxi, I said, "Okay, tell me about your day. How did you get so sweaty?"

"Oh, we're filming a scene on a charter fishing boat. I'm a member of the crew."

"Are you the captain?" I asked.

"Oh no! I'm the guy who baits the hook and then hands the rod and reel to the gringo tourist."

"So," I said with a smirk, "you must be the masturbater."

Eric playfully jabbed me with his elbow and quickly looked in the mirror to see if there was any reaction from the driver - which there wasn't. "Jeez," he said quietly. "I certainly don't need to be with you around."

Trying to keep from laughing, "Sorry," I said under my breath. "You just left me an opening there." Then straightening my face, I asked sweetly, "Okay, so was it a long day?"

"God, yes! This scene will likely only be four or five minutes in the final film. But we shot it over and over. Basically, all day. And we have to do it again tomorrow."

Just about that time, we arrived at the Casa de Pescado. It was a very nice seafood restaurant, high on a cliff overlooking the Pacific. Eric paid the taxi driver and escorted me inside. It smelled wonderful, and the view out the plate glass windows was breathtaking. After being seated and our wine had been served, I asked, "Okay, so tell me all about the shoot. Why was it so difficult?"

"Well," Eric explained, "Of course, we were out on the ocean all day, in full sun with very little shade, and on a rocking boat. And we're going to do it again tomorrow, and I'm afraid it will be worse."

"Why's that?"

"Well, tomorrow, the script calls for me to be hooked by the ignorant gringo tourist."

"Oh my," I exclaimed. "Won't you get hurt?"

Eric took a long sip of wine, and just as our dinner was served, explained, "Well, I hope not. There will be a stunt coordinator on board who will choreograph the scene. And, of course, there's a medic onboard. But there is still a chance." He paused as he took another sip of wine. "And, of course, the frigging director will want ten retakes of it."

I raised my glass to offer a toast, "You will do wonderfully. The director will be so amazed."

Eric clinked glasses with me, and we both began eating. I had a Snapper Veracruz, which was absolutely delicious, and Eric's looked and smelled just as awesome. After swallowing my third or fourth forkful, I asked, "So, did you have any lines?"

"Not really lines," Eric conceded. "More like verbal responses. You know, a word, a phrase. But no actual dialogue." He took another bite of his dinner, "Tomorrow, I have to writhe in pain after being hooked, and holler a few expletives. That's it." He stopped to pour us both more wine. "But Wednesday, I've got real dialogue. Maybe four or five lines."

"Oh, can I help? Can we read the lines together?"

Again, raising his glass in a toast, "I would love it, thank you."

Once back at the hotel, I suggested we walk the beach instead of immediately going to our room. It was a beautiful moonlit night, and barefoot, I walked us up the coast toward the marina. I didn't really expect to see the boat they had been filming on, but if we did, it would have been a treat for me. Eric tired about three-quarters of the way to the harbor channel, so I found a chaise and had him sit and relax. This wasn't pre-planned - I swear. But with Eric reclining on the lounge chair, I knelt between his leg and began to massage his legs and crotch.

It didn't take long before he started oohing and aahing, and I could begin to feel his rising appreciation. Now realizing that we had skipped dessert for a reason, I skillfully undid his belt, lowered his fly, and pulled his pants down low enough so I could truly express my appreciation for such a lovely dinner. With my knees still on the sand, in front of the chaise, I stroked Eric for maybe a minute or two, before slowly engulfing him between my lips. As the ocean waves crashed on the beach, just a few yards behind us, I ever so slowly transversed his stiff pole with my wet lips dozens of times. All the while softly cradling his heavy balls in my other hand.

As Eric's moment of truth approached, I let his cock slip from my mouth, and then quickly standing, I reached up under my dress and pulled my panties to the sand. Stepping out of them, I straddled his chaise lounge and settled on his glistening boner. Now riding him like a little girl on a merry-go-round, I slowly rode him up and down as if in slow motion. I first put my hands on his chest, then moved slowly to his shoulders before finally cupping his face with my fingers. I was still wearing my dress, and Eric made no attempt to undress me. However, he did rest his hands on my thighs, and his tender touch soon caused goosebumps to run up and down my legs.

As this was his second coming in just over three hours, Eric took a little longer to reach fruition than normal. But I had already gained valuable experience in how to keep him on the verge for as long as possible. And when his fulfillment finally did arrive, it came with such a moan that I was afraid that it could have been heard all the way back at the hotel.

Wheezing like a marathon runner, after catching his breath, he managed to say, "I'm the one that is supposed to be fucking you. Not the other way around."

"Oh, that can be arranged," I said with a sweet smile. And with that, I helped Eric to his feet, and together, hand in hand, we walked back to the hotel.

Once back in our room, Eric pulled out his copy of the script and handed it to me. The page with his dialog was marked with a hot pink post-it note. I flipped to the page and read it several times to myself. "This looks pretty easy," I said.

"Yeah, on the page," Eric lamented. "But try it the second the director yells, Action!"

"Okay," I said. If you're not doing this until Wednesday, we have thirty-six hours to practice." Eric looked at me with an appreciative smile. But I could tell he was nervous. If he flubbed his lines with the cameras rolling, it would mean more takes and more takes for him to get it right. The crew would be pissed, the director would be even more pissed, and his chance of ever getting another role would be gone in a Hollywood instant. "Do you want to practice in here or out on the balcony?"

The balcony," he said, and then added. "Would you like something to drink?"

"Sure," I said. "Call room service and have them bring up a pitcher of margaritas." And as we waited for room service, I picked up the script and began reading aloud. The first thing to catch my eye was the name of the bar. "What does Sapo córnea mean?" I asked.

"Horny Toad," Eric responded. "A female Horny Toad. Sapo is toad, and córnea is the feminine for horny or lustful - like some other female I know."

"Well, who could that be?" I teased.

Fifteen minutes later, and with cold beverages in hand, we moved out to the balcony and began. I read Félix's lines, the bartender. And Eric recited Gary's lines from memory.

INT - SAPO CÓNEA BEACH BAR - DAY

Gary enters wet with sweat, shirt open. Walks to the bar exhausted. Félix, the bartender, is wiping the bar with a bar towel.

FÉLIX

How's it hanging, Gary?

GARY

God Damn Fuck'n Gringos.

FÉLIX (laughing)

You're a Fuck'n Gringo, Gary - aren't you?

GARY

I've lived in the Baja for twenty years. I think that makes me a local.

FÉLIX

Yeah, I guess so. What can I get you?

GARY

Tequila!

FÉLIX

Hornitos?

GARY

Milagro Reserve, I think I deserve it after the day I've had.

The bar door swings open, and the remaining crew members of the charter fishing boat crowd in. Félix pours Gary's shot. He places a lime wedge and a saltshaker on the bar in front of Gary and then moves left to serve the others.

We rehearsed Eric's lines over and over, maybe a dozen times or more. Each time with a different nuance or voice. And by the time the pitcher of margaritas was empty, Eric was tired and said, "I'm pooped, let's go to bed."

"You promised to fuck me," I said with a sultry smile.

"No rest for the weary," he joked, as he grabbed my hand and pulled me back into the room.

Once between the sheets and with the lights out, we began snuggling and kissing. It took Eric a few minutes, but with a bit of manual assistance, he managed one more erection for the day. I rolled to my back, spread my legs, and nudged him into position. I realize that at this point, I was still relatively new to the whole sex thing, but I think I honestly like the missionary position the best. Now don't get me wrong, I like them all. But there is just simply something romantic about being on your back, with your legs spread and your lover tenderly plowing your feminine furrow.

As Eric's hips rocked to the sounds of my soft moans, he held his arms out straight to keep his weight off me. And in the dim light from the curtainless sliding glass doors to the balcony, I dreamingly gazed into his eyes.

"How's it hanging, Gary?" I said.

Quickly realizing that I was queuing him to repeat his lines, he replied, "God Damn Fuck'n Gringos."

"You're a Fuck'n Gringo, Gary - aren't you?"

"I've lived in the Baja for twenty years. I think that makes me a local - damn it."

No adlibbing," I whispered, holding my finger to his lips. "Yeah, I guess so. What can I get you?"

"Tequila-a-a!

"Hornitos?"

"Milagro Reserve, I think I deserve it after the day I've had."

"I think you've got it, babe - I think you've got it!" I said. And with a newfound sense of accomplishment, he increased the tempo of his stroke three or four-fold. The increased speed and intensity soon brought me to within seconds of my climax. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I lifted my body to bring our respective chests in contact with each other. I tried kissing him again, but I was breathless with sexual energy, and seconds later, my orgasm hit like a tsunami.

Flooding the bed beneath me, brought on Eric's release, and we soon collapsed together, in each other's arms - drained and exhausted.

TUESDAY

I heard Eric's alarm go off - I assume around four in the morning. But after he got up and staggered to the bathroom, I rolled over and immediately fell back asleep. The next thing I remember, the room was filled with bright tropical light and glancing at the clock, I realized it was almost ten.

I took a slow relaxing shower, and as I washed between my legs, I could still feel Eric's love cream oozing from my coochie. Most of the boys I'd fucked from school wore condoms. And those that didn't - well, I just don't remember this sensation. Leaning against the shower wall and allowing the warm water to rain down on me, I slowly fingered myself as I savored this newfound awareness.