Aristippus - Nina’s Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled as I slipped out the door, leaving him naked and alone in room eight.

As I sashayed down the final steps back into the front room of the house, I saw Jeff, still leaning against the bar. He quickly set his beer down and raced to greet me before I slipped out the front door. Both reaching the door at about the same time, he eagerly inquired, "Success?"

"Absolutely," I said as I raised my open palm over my head.

Jeff immediately did the same, and our two hands loudly slapped together in a congratulatory high five. "Your boy is now officially a man," I said before turning and heading out into the Indiana night.

Walking the seven blocks back to my dorm, I slung the strap of my purse over my head, so that it crossed my body bandolero style. Muncie is not a particularly dangerous town, but street crime does exist, and it's always better to be safe than sorry. As I walked, I patted the thin leather of my purse, and I could feel the latex rings of the five remaining condoms I was carrying. As I traced each one of them with my finger, I began doing the math. I had just made sixty dollars with one of them, and I still had five more. Let's see, that's a potential three hundred dollars, I calculated. A smile filled my face the rest of the way back to my room.

Several weeks later, as I was crossing the Old Quad, I spotted Jeff walking toward me. He waved and smiled as he hurried to meet me where the multitude of sidewalks crossed. "Hey Nina," he said as we approached each other. "I was hoping I'd spot you; I've got another favor to ask."

"Do you want to buy me lunch?" I said with a grin. I figured this was likely another business meeting, and what's not better than discussing business while breaking bread.

I don't think he was expecting to buy me lunch again, but not sure how to get out of it, he said, "Sure."

As we got in line at the Cardinal Grill, I asked, "So, what is it, that you wanted to ask me?"

I think he was a little nervous discussing carnal matters in a public place, but it didn't bother me. And I was pretty sure he would be discreet. "Uh, well - you know that matter you helped us with several weeks ago?"

"Yes," I said with a smile.

"Well, we're having a mixer this weekend. And we'd love it if you could come - as our guest. And sort of being available for requests - if you know what I mean," he said, in an aw-shucks sort of voice.

Instead of ordering a cheeseburger and a shake, I grabbed a premade sub-sandwich and a bag of chips. Jeff did the same, and as we walked toward the self-serve beverage bar, I turned and said, "Well, I might be interested."

His face lit up. "Nina, that would be great," he gushed.

After finding a reasonably private place to sit, I said, "Okay. I said I might be interested. What's the deal?"

After swallowing the bite of sandwich he'd just bitten off, he said, "Well, it's going to be our Fall Mixer. There will be lots of people there, and you know, some of the guys may not have a date. So, we were hoping you might be available to fill in - where needed."

"Aren't there both girls and guys at these mixers," I asked, though I actually knew the answer.

"Oh, for sure," Jeff said. "But you know. There are usually twice the number of guys than girls. And we just thought you would be able to help even the odds - for some of the less fortunate guys."

What he meant, was the nerds. I understood that, and I'm sure he knew that I knew. But after my pleasant experience with Blaine, I was still at least interested.

After gnawing off a bite of my sandwich and swallowing, I asked, "Same business arrangement?"

"Oh absolutely," he said enthusiastically. No less than sixty dollars per guy."

"What do you mean, no less than?" I questioned.

"Oh, well. Each guy will pay you. Not the house."

I sort of assumed that, but I wanted him to sweat a little. "Hmm, I don't know. You paid me up front the last time, and I liked that."

"But we don't know how many guys will - uh, use your services. And you might make a lot more," he stuttered. I'd already made up my mind to do it. But I did want to make sure that there was no misunderstanding about my minimum fee. "Oh, I'll make sure everyone understands. Trust me - I guarantee it."

I knew there was no way he could guarantee it. But as long as they were all nerds, and they likely would be. I wasn't worried. "When and where?" I asked.

Jeff was so excited; I couldn't help but smile. "At the Sigma House - Saturday, from five o'clock on. But the Barbecue will be served at seven, so if you want to get there sometime around seven, that should be fine," he said, bubbling with excitement. "Oh, and you're our guest. I'll make sure the guy at the gate knows."

As Saturday rolled around, I debated what to wear. My typical everyday attire is a pullover top, shorts, and sandals, or a sweatshirt, blue jeans, and sneakers - depending on the weather. But neither of those seemed appropriate. Standing at my dorm room wardrobe, I pondered my options. I needed something that looked sexy, but not slutty. And I needed something that I could get on and off easily. So, shorts were probably out of the question. A skirt and blouse might work, but there were issues there too. So, I gravitated to the dresses. Pulling a maroon-colored jersey knit out, I studied it.

No buttons or zippers. It just slipped on over my head. It had a curved neckline in the back and a sharp-V in the front. The bodice fit my form snuggly, and from the waist down, it was full and free-flowing. I didn't have to add any jewelry or a belt, and I didn't have to wear a bra. It was perfect. Just add a pair of bikini briefs and sandals, and I was ready to go.

I grabbed my purse, checked to make sure the condoms were still there, and out the door, I went. It was a short fifteen minute walk to the Sigma House, and I got there in plenty of time for a beer before they started serving the barbecue. The guy at the gate didn't even question me, as I think they let all girls in free anyway. And as they called us to line up for dinner, I heard a female voice say, "Hey Nina."

It was Alice, a girl who had been my lab partner for Biology my sophomore year. "Alice," I said. "How are you? I didn't know you came to these things."

"Hi Nina," she said as we lightly touched hands. "I'm great, and yes, I come to some of them. I'm a Chi Omega, and we're supposed to attend so many per year."

"You don't sound very excited about it," I said, sipping my beer.

She leaned in to whisper to me, "It's a bunch of bullshit, but my mother was a Chi Omega, so I have to keep up the tradition."

"Sounds like this may be the end of the tradition, at least in your family," I said as we inched closer to the food.

"God, I hope so," Alice sighed. "I came to BSU looking to get my Mrs., and all I got was fucked."

I actually burst out laughing. "Don't worry, Alice. You have to get the first before - you can get the second," I assured her. "It's not the way our parents did it anymore."

Just as Alice was about to answer, Jeff came up behind us and tugged at my arm. "Nina, Nina," he said excitedly. "This is Kyle, the guy I was telling you about."

I spun around to see who it was, and I wasn't surprised to see that it was another one of the Sigma Alpha's goofy pledges. "Hi Kyle," I said, a little embarrassed that Jeff had made this introduction in front of Alice. I normally would have asked him to join us for barbecue. But not knowing what he might say, I didn't need to be embarrassed any further. I turned back to Alice and said, "I'm sorry, can you excuse us."

I didn't wait for a reply, as I'm sure she just rolled her eyes. I grabbed Kyle by the arm and said, "Oh hey, it's great to meet you." As I led him away. Once we were safely away from the serving line, I looked back to see that Jeff had stepped into my place in line and was beginning to chat it up with Alice. Well, I thought to myself, it looks like Alice and I are both going to get fucked tonight, but I bet I'm the only one that's going to get paid.

I walked Kyle back into the front room of the house, which was all most empty, as just about everyone was outside lined up to eat. Standing at the bottom of the stairs, I turned and stopped to face him. He wasn't all that bad looking. Maybe younger than anyone I'd ever dated since coming to BSU - except for Blaine, of course. He was tall and skinny, like me. But with a tangled mop of brown hair, glasses, and a face of recent acne scars. His complexion was clear now, but he must have had the zits pretty bad when he was younger.

"So, Kyle," I said, looking him straight in the eye. "Would you like to go upstairs with me so that we could visit more privately?" He aggressively nodded his head, yes. And I was afraid his response was so obvious that our intentions would be apparent to anyone that saw us. Taking his hand, I quickly guided him to the stairs and started up. As we approached the first landing, I asked, "And did Jeff mention my Scholarship Fund?"

"Yes," he said clearly, and started to add, "sixty..." before I could cut him off.

I grabbed him by the hand and hastily led him up to the third floor. The door to Room 8 was ajar, and there was no light on inside. But I knocked lightly anyway, and when there was no answer, I pushed the door open and pulled Kyle in with me. I flipped on the desk light, and as Kyle stood silently, I reached around him, pushed the door closed, and locked it. Then turning back to face him, and standing virtually toe to toe, I began unbuttoning his shirt as I whispered in his ear, "Scholarship Fund."

Kyle nervously dug into his pants front pocket and pulled out a wad of crumpled bills. And as I was still working on his buttons, he crammed the money into my palm. I stopped what I was doing, took his money, unfolded it to make sure it was at least the agreed amount, then neatly refolded it and stuck it in my purse. While I was doing this, he just stood there - motionless. So, I had to resume where I had left off.

With his shirt now fully unbuttoned, I stripped it from his body and placed it neatly over the back of the desk chair. Then returning to face him, I nudged him backward and into a sitting position on the bed. As I dropped to my knees to remove his shoes, I said, "So Kyle, tell me about yourself. Where are you from?"

"Indianapolis," he said with a noticeable lump in his throat.

I pulled off Kyle's left shoe and started on his right. "Oh, I'm from Indianapolis also. Where did you go to high school?"

"Shortridge," he said as I removed his right shoe and slid both of them under the bed.

"Oh, I went to Attucks," I said. "I guess we wouldn't have known anyone in common." Of course, I knew we didn't. I was just making conversation. I then stood and pulled Kyle back to a standing position, placed my arm around his shoulders, and drew his face to mine. Then, very slowly and tenderly, I brought my lips to his and kissed him. It took several seconds for him to fully understand the impact of me kissing him, but once he did, he wrapped his arms around me and gently returned my kiss.

I guess we stayed in that configuration for several minutes as our tongues explored each other's mouths and our hands explored each other's bodies. But ultimately, I knew we had to move on and broke our kiss and slowly sank again to my knees. With Kyle still standing with his back to the bed, I efficiently unbuckled his belt, popped the button on his jeans, and slid his zipper to the bottom. I could hear Kyle's heart rate increasing, but he'd paid his money, so I had to assume he was healthy enough for sex.

I nudged him back into a sitting position on the bed, and raising his feet, I pulled off his jeans and placed them neatly on the desk chair, covering his shirt. Returning to the bed, I settled him into a reclining position, with his head on the pillow. Kyle was still wearing his boxer shorts, with a huge lumped just under the fly, and I was still wearing my dress. I stepped a few feet back, and smiling a sultry smile, reached for the hem of the dress, and effortlessly pulled it up and over my head. Then gently folding it, I placed it also on the desk chair.

When I returned to the bed, I could see that Kyle was trembling like a leaf. I tried to soothe him by running my hands up and down his chest, but honestly, I think that made it worse. "Do I scare you?" I whispered.

"No," he said rather unconvincingly. "I mean - yes, a little. You're a senior, and I think you have a lot more experience than I do."

I took his hand and moved it to my breast. "Do you like that?" I asked. He didn't actually answer, but a cute smile filled his face, and his body slowly stopped shaking.

Feeling that we were back on track, I began rubbing the bulge in his boxers. He slowly brought his other hand to my opposite breast and cautiously cupped it as well. Now with both of his hands busy, I slipped my fingers under the waistband of his shorts and began tracing the outline of his raging boner. As he gasped for breath, I figured it was time to get this party going.

I still had my panties on, as well as my sandals. So, sliding off the mattress, I walked to the foot of the bed and kicked off my shoes. Then stretching to reach the waistband of his boxers, I took hold of the elastic and pulled them off and over his feet. His little man was standing tall and proud. And though not as cute as Blaine's, it was probably a half inch longer and proportionately thicker. So, it was still a lovely piece of man meat. I settled in between his legs, wrapped my cool hands around the base, and very tenderly sucked him into my mouth. Like Blaine, I knew I could quickly get him off by just sucking him, but he's paid to be fucked, so I was fully aware that I couldn't orally tease him too long.

After maybe a minute of sucking his dick and tickling his balls, I slid off the bed, dropped my panties, and walked back to the bedside table to retrieve a condom. I ripped the foil pouch open with my teeth and rolled the PPD (personal protection device) down his slippery wet pole. Now ready for action, I started to mount him, as I had Blaine, but he must have had other plans.

For as soon as I started to straddle him, he slid from the bed and repositioned me where he had just been lying. Apparently, he wanted to be on top - more manly, I guess. As he must have wanted to be the fucker, and not the fuckee.

As he spread my legs and positioned himself between them, I realized I wasn't quite ready. So, I quickly wet my fingers at my mouth, applied the moisture between my legs, and then helped guide him in. However, once he found his mark, he needed no further assistance. He pounded away like screwing me was a Track and Field event. I tried to slow him down by placing my hands on his butt cheeks, but that did little good. And in less than two minutes - he was done.

Breathless, he collapsed on my chest. He hadn't really done much for me, but it was still fun servicing this neophyte. So, wrapping my arms around him, we just cuddled for six or seven minutes. When his dead weight finally became uncomfortable, I slid out from under him, and not finding a towel anywhere to wipe ourselves with, I decided to use the pillowcase. I pulled the pillow from under his head, yanked off the pillow slip, and first wiped myself, before using it to clean up Kyle.

After we both dressed, I gave Kyle a quick kiss, and holding the door open for him, sent him on his way. Then as I started to step out into the hallway, I realized that there was another young man standing there - as if he were waiting for me. Startled, I first just said, "Hi." Then realizing that he was actually awaiting to be serviced, I asked, "Are you waiting for me?"

At first, he didn't say anything, but just stared at me. Then I noticed that he had several folded bills in his hand that he was nervously rubbing back and forth. For several moments, there was an awkward silence before he finally said, "Can I be next?"

"Next?" I said. I knew what he meant. I just wasn't expecting to meet him standing in the hallway, waiting for me. This wasn't a barber shop. I hadn't envisioned a waiting room. But there he was. I looked up and down the hall. And when I didn't see anyone else, I said, "Sure, come on in."

Now, this kid really was a geek. He was probably several inches shorter than me. He was skinny as a rail - actually skinnier than me, I think. And probably didn't weigh anymore. He had curly brown hair, pasty white skin, and the general look of a wimpy computer nerd. And as soon as I closed and locked the door, the first thing he tried to do, was to hand me the money clenched in his fist.

I tried not to laugh, and I really hoped that I didn't, because he was a paying customer, and I didn't want to offend him. But it was funny. "What's your name," I asked, trying not to laugh.

"Elio," he said as he held the folded bills out for me to accept.

"Elio," I repeated as I took the money, quickly counted it, and refolded it before slipping it into my purse. "That's an interesting name. I don't think I've ever met anyone with that name before."

There was another moment of awkward silence before he finally said, "It's Italian."

"Oh, are you Italian?" I asked.

"No," he said. "But my grandfather was."

This conversation was not going anywhere, so approaching him, I placed my hands on his shoulders and began rubbing them. "Was his name also Elio?" I said softly.

He was starting to tremble, like Kyle had, only worse. "Yes, he was an Elio, and so is my dad," he said nervously.

"Oh, so that makes you Elio the third," I said, trying to put him at ease. He didn't respond, and there was another moment of awkward silence until I said, "Well, why don't we just get more comfortable." He was wearing a pullover polo shirt, so there was nothing to unbutton. I pulled it up and over his head and placed it neatly on the chair. This did not help his shaking, and for a moment, I wondered if he was going to pee his pants.

I tried soothing him by running my hands up and down his torso, and that did help a little. So, I knelt in front of him, unbuckled his belt, lowered his fly, and gently pulled his jeans down to his knees. Elio was wearing whitie-tighties. And he had already developed a nice bulge, so I felt we were back on track. I nudged him back to where he could sit on the bed, and lifting his feet, I removed both shoes and pulled his pants off as well. Then as I stood to place his pants on the chair, I grabbed the bottom of my dress, pulled it off over my head, and placed it neatly on the chair over his clothes.

Now standing in front of him, naked except for my panties and sandals, his trembling returned. "Elio," I said. "Relax, you're in good hands here. Just relax. Think of this as a relaxing day at the spa." I motioned for him to lie down with his head on the pillow. And once he did that, I sat on the edge of the bed next to him. Taking one of his hands, I placed it on my thigh and motioned for him to rub it. Then I moved his other hand to my breast. He began to gently knead first one breast and then the other.

I felt we were now really back on course, so I lightly ran my hand over the noticeable lump in his white cotton briefs. "You're going to make me come," he shrieked as he took his hand from my boobs and grabbed my wrist.

"I'll take it easy, I promise," I assured him. But it was obvious he was very sensitive, and I was going to have to be very careful if I was going to suck him, much less fuck him, before he reached his happy ending. I put both hands on the waistband of his whitie-tighties and pushed them down. His dick sprang straight up, like an Egyptian Obelisk. It was the strangest pecker I had ever seen. It was at least a good six inches long, much longer than either Blaine or Kyle's. But straight as an arrow and as skinny as one of those Bun Length Hot Dogs you get at football games. Further, it was silky smooth, without the usual bumps and bulging veins most boys have.