Armpit Hypnosis Ch. 01

Story Info
Maddie uses her hypnotic armpit smell to please her King.
1.4k words
3.81
10.5k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 20 years old, Madelyn was quite young for the graduate level economics course she was sitting in. In fact, she was quite young for most of her classes! But she had a secret - most thought it was intellectual talent, but she could leverage the smell of her armpits to hypnotize anyone around her.

As she walked out of class, she saw her crush, Dileep, and his girlfriend, Emily, talking to each other flirtingly. Maddie had made up her mind that today was the day she would put her plan to make Dilerp hers into action. While walking by Dileep, she raised her arms under the pretense of fixing her hair, and made sure a whiff of her body odor hit him. As the familiar feeling of seeing another person's consciousness hit her, she knew it had. Without even interacting with Dileep or Emily, she continued walking past them, with a smirk on her face for what was to come.

She continued her usual routine for a Monday, attending one more class before going to her track and field meet.

"Hey Maddie! You're awfully cheerful today," her best friend Olivia said as she jogged next to her.

"Yeah! Let's just say I finally put Plan Dileep into motion."

Olivia knew all about Maddie's armpits and her crush. In fact, just like Maddie, Olivia preferred not to wear deodorant and to embrace her natural smell. They had a friendly agreement that Maddie would never use armpit hypnosis on Olivia.

"You finally worked up the guts to do that, huh? But don't forget our deal!" Olivia said with a lustful grin.

"Of course! You'll be fucking him too when the hypnosis is complete."

Throughout the rest of track and field practice in the hot summer day, Olivia and Maddie continued to get sweatier, and their body odor became overpowering. Unlike the other girls, who ran to the showers immediately after practice, the two girls just walked off the field and continued their day. Maddie and Olivia walked to their car and shut their doors. Maddie reached for the A/C, but Olivia grabbed her hand.

"We'll want to be super sweaty for tonight. Besides, if the A/C dries us off now, you might make up some excuse about your pits not smelling strongly enough for hypnosis!" Olivia said with a giggle.

Maddie acquiesced to her demands and started driving to their apartment. While at a red light, she let curiosity overcome her.

"How bad do your armpits smell today?" Maddie asked, expecting Olivia to sniff herself and give a rating on their usual 1-10 scale. She was surprised when her friend lifted her left arm and rubbed two of her right hand's fingers in her moist crevice.

"You tell me," Olivia said as she brought the fingers to Maddie's nose. Madelyn inhaled deeply as the light turned green and cut off their pleasure.

"Wow. We might have to extend the scale to 11 for that one!"

Soon, the girls arrived at their apartment. As Madeline took her shoes and socks off, she could smell her sweaty feet. The two fought the urge to masterbate for the next couple of hours before their time with Dileep, and they forced each other to do work for college.

Two hours passed, and Maddie kept checking Dileep's consciousness for any sexual activity whatsoever that she could use as an excuse to stop working. Unfortunately for her, the opportunity didn't come soon. She and Olivia finished some projects they needed to complete for their next day of classes right as she felt a stir of Dileep's excited penis. It had begun.

"OLIVIA! He's about to have sex with Emily!" She yelled to her friend.

"Not if we can help it," Olivia replied with a smirk as she ran to Maddie's room.

As planned, Olivia took a deep sniff of Madelyn's armpits to give Maddie the ability to project Dileep's consciousness into her mind.

————

Emily gazed into the eyes of her strong, handsome Indian boyfriend as they kissed passionately. She reached into his shorts and grabbed his already hardening cock. She couldn't wait to feel all 9 inches inside her!

However, something was different today. As she undressed, Dileep, somewhat robotically, said that he didn't want to have sex.

"Emily, I think we shouldn't have sex."

"Why not, daddy?" she asked longingly. Had she done something wrong?

"We need to re-think our relationship," Dileep said resolutely.

————

Olivia and Maddie couldn't wait to make Dileep tell Emily he had an armpit fetish and didn't want to be with a girl who used deodorant. However, they didn't expect Emily's response. Apparently, she and Dileep were a little closer than expected.

————

"I'll stop using deodorant! I've never liked putting dirty chemicals in my armpits anyway," Emily said to her boyfriend.

"That sounds great. I'll smell you later," Dileep said with a suggestive smirk on his face.

As Dileep got off the bed to grab a snack, Emily took off her tank top and walked to the bathroom. She raised her right arm and sniffed.

"Ew!! That's disgusting," she thought to herself as she smelled the artificial flowery musk of her deodorant. She threw off her panties and hopped into the shower. As she heard Dileep talking over the phone, a small part of her mind wished he was talking to another girl, cheating on him. She had intense cuckquean fantasies, but wasn't ready to tell him yet, since she worried he'd think she was weird. She rubbed soap on her underarms to get rid of all the deodorant there, and quickly washed up.

Before she left the bathroom, she needed to ensure her armpits smelled at least a little natural! She did 4 minutes of jumping jacks, which she thought would be pretty effective considering that she started sweating profusely at the 1 minute mark.

After she was done, she said to herself, "Now's when we see whether you're girlfriend material, Em." She raised her arms and sniffed each one deeply. There was some body odor for sure, but she could still smell faint remnants of soap. "Ugh," she thought. "I'm going to have to wait before I can please my man."

She made dinner for Dileep, making sure to choose a dish that she could cook on the hot stove so it would make her sweat. After they ate, Dileep got a whiff of her underarm odor as they were sitting together on their love seat. Even though Maddie and Olivia had dozed off (after masterbating together in a stinky session), Maddie's armpit hypnosis had put everything into place, changing Dileep forever.

"What's that hot smell?" he asked, knowing it was likely his girlfriend's armpits.

To put on a show for her boyfriend, she sniffed around, and said in mock confusion "I don't know, but it sure is pungent!" She then pretended to fix her hair, making sure to raise her arms, and the smell genuinely got stronger! She continued to play along, sniffing her right armpit. "I think it's me," she said with a flirtatious smile. That pushed him over the edge. He grabbed his girl and sniffed, licked, and kissed her armpits as his dick grew to its full girth and length. He had been hyonotized to need a girl's underarm odor to become hard! Dileep rubbed his dick in Emily's armpits until he came all over her face, and the two drifted off to sleep together.

————

Maddie woke up early the next morning, stretching her arms above her head and getting a whiff of the familiar onion-like smell. She came to the realization that she and Olivia had fallen asleep before they could finish executing their plan. No matter. She turned to her best friend and shook her awake. Soon, she had woken up Dileep telepathically and had him drive to her apartment. The weak armpit whiff she had given him the day before would wear off soon, and she needed to make sure to keep the armpit fantasies in his mind for at least a week to ensure they'd be permanent.

Plan Dileep was simple at first: make crush seem to fall in love with her out of his own accord after implanting an armpit fetish into Dileep's mind. Soon after, she'd introduce her desire to be submissive and Olivia would seduce him into making the relationship go three ways. However, it had taken some twists and turns, and now she was starting to doubt she'd be able to pull it off.

Maddie sat on the couch with her head turned right, smelling her exposed right armpit while fingering herself when, as expected, Dileep rang the doorbell.