Army Guy in Hotel for Weekend

Story Info
Army guy stays at hotel to have some fun.
4k words
4.59
12k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation or an event after my previous shower story.

After completing my 3 months of basic training I was at my second level of training for approximately 4 months. At this second level we were granted more freedom and could leave the base at 5pm Friday evening and not return for the entire weekend, as long as we notified the duty staff where we were headed, signed the sign out sheet and returned before 10pm Sunday night for roll call.

After the show I had in the showers and no more encounters, I was becoming desperate. I needed to hold a firm cock that wasn't mine, my mouth stretch around and taste it, I needed cum from a stranger. Knowing that this wasn't going to happen at my base I booked myself a hotel room for Friday and Saturday night in the city.

I posted on a reliable site I had an account on, detailing what I was looking for and received plenty of interest. My profile had a lot of views that week and I made sure all my pictures weren't private so those interested knew exactly what I had on offer.

I would describe myself as bi and versatile normally. I can top a good bottom that wants it and I really enjoy fucking women but when I get super horny and I am around a dominate top, all inhibition is gone and I become a total slut for cock and cum however I can get it.

My post read something similar to this "18 yr old, smooth shaven, 5'10", 200lb, 8" thick cut cock, vers guy. I am staying in a hotel this weekend and want to enjoy as much cock as I can over those two days that I can physically handle. If this post is up I am still looking. I'll be at .... Hotel. Message me if you are interested."

I was prepared that multiple people who messaged me may not show up but also if they all did I would have a very exhausting but rewarding time. After work I rushed back to get my stuff and after signing out caught a ride to the train station.

After arriving in the city I walked to a store I had previously googled between the station and my hotel. I got some light groceries, a big bottle of lube and a box of 24 condoms. The cashier smiled at me as she scanned these items not knowing what I planned to use them for.

I had one more stop planned before checking in. I bought a bottle of liquor for which I had two reasons. To help calm any nerves and if it turned out everyone I had messaged flaked on me at least I had something to drown my sorrows in.

I had used my laptop to research my hotel thoroughly before deciding which one settle on. I wanted one that had easy access in and out for my visitors without them being questioned and one that advertised as being gay friendly on their website. I hoped that maybe having this would make them less suspicious of any male visitors coming and going.

This hotel had a court yard in the middle with a water feature and spiral iron staircases on either side as well as elevators to get up to the rooms. The reception had one of the 3 entrances, the other two were open walkways to the street. I planned on my visitors using the side entrances and reception being none the wiser.

I checked in and headed to my room. It was on the second level or one up from street level. My room was right next to one set of stairs. It had a king size bed with desk and tv, mini fridge etc. when you first walked in. If you continued through the room it had a full bathroom with tub and shower on the left and closets to the right, past this was a frosted glass door that opened to a small private balcony over looking the busy street below.

I put away my things, made myself a drink and headed for the shower. I made sure to be squeaky clean before any visitors arrived and ran my razor over my body once more to ensure I lived up to my smooth shaven listing.

Once showered I made another drink, threw on some loose fitting shorts and shirt and made my way to the balcony with my laptop. It was nearing 7pm now and I was hoping to start lining up some visitors.

I logged in and to my frustration found a couple had already said the usual "sorry something came up" line. I deleted their conversations and made my way down any remaining suitors and reached out to see if they were still interested.

Immediately one replied "I can be there in less than 10min if that's ok?" I messaged him my room number and knocked down my drink. I poured another and knocked it down too. 3 drinks on an empty stomach and I was feeling great.

I had the lube and box of condoms placed open and ready on the bedside table as I sat down on the end of the bed and waited. My heart started to race and I felt my nerves coming on. I hated this part.

So many thoughts run through my head while I wait for a stranger to arrive. Are they real? Are they legit or coming to attack me? Am I being catfished and this guy isn't anything like he described? Then I hear a soft knock, knock, knock at my door. Moment of truth I thought to myself and opened it.

He was late 30's, light brown hair and eyes, maybe a little taller than me and around 175lbs. He had a nice business look about him. I would guess he works in an office building in sales or something. He had on a white button shirt that hugged him nicely, tight navy blue slacks and brown slip on leather shoes. I noticed a slight bulge in the front of his pants also.

I closed the door behind me and turned to face him. He had already began unbuttoning the top buttons of his shirt and kicked his shoes off. I moved toward him to take over. He pulled me against him and ran his hands over my body.

His kissed at my lips and I parted them allowing his tongue to probe its way in past my teeth. He squeezed my ass firmly as we began to make out. My hands had finished with his buttons and were now working on his belt, pants button and zipper.

I pushed his shirt off his shoulders and he let it fall to the floor. I broke the kiss and made my way down his chest and stomach. My hands ran from his ribs, over his hips and down his outer thighs, sliding his pants to his ankles in the process. A nice, thin, 6" cut cock sprang free as his pants fell. He stepped from his pants and kicked them to the side as I took up my position on my knees in front of him.

He had light body hair which included a small tuft above his cock and balls. I studied his cock as I took it in my hand and stroked it. It was no where near the biggest I had encountered but it fit my hand nicely and was becoming nice and firm at my touch. I held it upward and brought my mouth to his balls and rolled each one into my mouth, making sure to flick them with my tongue in between sucking.

He groaned at his which encouraged me to double down and begin stroking him while servicing his sack. I felt his pre cum coat my fingers and cheek as I licked and sucked. I could smell his manly musk from working all day but not in a bad way.

I then ran my tongue the length of his hard shaft which let to my first taste of his pre cum and my own cock started to swell. I swirled my tongue around the head and dipped the tip of my tongue into his piss slit to extract the pre cum I so badly desired.

I curled my tongue creating a sleeve as I engulfed his cock until I felt it touched the back of my throat and my nose bury in his small tuft of pubic hair. I pulled back and repeated the process to a loud moan of approval from him. His hands had found their way to the back of my head as I bobbed on his cock letting it fill my mouth fully. He got the picture and started to fuck my willing mouth. Luckily it wasn't too big so I let him build up his speed and hammer into my mouth as hard as he needed to. I had saliva running from the sides of my mouth and dripping from my chin, which coated his balls as they smacked against my chin with each thrust.

Since I wasn't using my hands I scratched at his lower back and ass cheeks. This only increased the fury in which he took my mouth, through heavy breaths he told me he was getting close.

I didn't try to pull back or signal I didn't want his cum in my mouth so he pulled me firmly against him and coated the back of my throat with several thick shots of cum. I gulped to swallow it all as the more it shot the more it filled the remaining space around my teeth.

He had obviously not cum in several days as I struggled to down it all. He released his grip and I pulled back so only the end was still in my mouth. I was able to take a quick breath through my nose and swallow the remaining cum. I engulfed him once more and sucked firmly to draw the final parts of cum from his shaft. I let his soft head slip from my lips as I swallowed one last time, my job complete.

He thanked me and began putting his clothes back on. Another thank you and he was out the door and I was stuck with a aching cock and a taste of fresh cum in my mouth.

I went to my laptop and seen if I had any more messages. There was 3 unopened so I messaged all 3 "my room number and that I was sending it to 3 at once. Door would be unlocked if they didn't have a problem with sharing, come on."

I made myself another drink and headed out to the balcony to watch the bustling street below. I could feel the wetness in my shorts from my leaking cock, that had returned to a semi aroused state, the breeze would blow up the leg every few minutes and I could feel my balls react to its presence.

I was in a highly aroused state, 4 drinks, no food and one load of cum still fresh on my mind. All 3 had said they were on their way. I could potentially have 3 guys here at once to service in a matter of minutes. I didn't have any fear now. My heart rate was steady and there was no nervousness.

I heard the door open so I walked back into the room to see who got there first. My new guest was around 20 years old, had black messy hair, a lip piercing, around 5'7 and maybe 145lbs, a black t-shirt, jeans and skate shoes. He looked very skater boy/Emo. I placed my drink down on the desk and moved up close to him.

He smelled good which was a relief. I pulled his shirt up over his head with no resistance. I thought to myself if I didn't have other guests coming I could probably dominate him, but that wasn't my plan for myself tonight.

I kissed and bit at his neck before moving down his chest. I flicked at his nipples and he groaned in approval. His jeans came off easily and he kicked them away leaving me unrestricted access to his already rock hard cock.

He had a a good amount of wild pubic hair that was jet black to match his hair. His cock was thin but longer than my last guest, around 7", his balls didn't hang far from the base of his cock.

I pinched his sack between my thumb and forefinger and pulled on it forcing him toward my mouth. I pushed and pulled him while never letting him leave my mouth. My other hand made it's way to his soft cheeks. I massaged and pinched at them firmly too.

He moaned and groaned and panted as I worked my fingers into his crack and found his hole. I encircled it with my finger and I let his cock slip past my tonsils and into my throat. My nose pushed into his pubes as I forced my throat to open up for him.

I began to massage his balls and work my finger inside him, I felt his legs shuffle as they spread wider. He wanted my finger and was making it easier for me to access. I buried my finger to the knuckle and used it to manipulate his tight hole.

He was pushing back as hard as he was thrusting forward now. I felt his cock begin to expand and I was ready for the inevitable, I dove down until my nose was pushed against his pelvic bone, applied pressure to his prostate area with my finger and squeezed his balls.

He erupted into my throat with 7 big spasms. I remained still until it subsided, then sucked the remaining sperm from his still rock hard cock. I ran my tongue all over his cock savoring his sweet flavor, my finger still buried in him.

I squeezed his cock at the base and pulled forwards to get the remaining drops I had earned, only then did I slowly let my finger slip from his tight hole. He looked embarrassed to have let me invade his hole and quickly pulled on his clothes and left.

I was still on my knees taking in the moment and enjoying the two loads I received when the door opened once again. Another guest had arrived.

This man was a burley man, 6'5, 280ish, probably early 50's, he had short salt and pepper hair and beard to match, a bit of a belly but just seemed thick all over.

He looked a lot more blue collar than the others, he had on a work shirt, jeans and boots. He mentioned I look ready and waiting and didn't need to waste time with small talk as he ripped his own clothes off.

He had a lot of grey hairs on his chest and belly, tree trunks for legs but what had my attention was his very large, very thick cut cock. It had to be at least 7 inches soft and just shy of a coke can in thickness with large, low hanging, heavy looking balls behind it.

He walked up to my face and gave me a light slap, then his rough hand found it's way under my chin as he pulled it upward so our eyes would meet. He asked me "if I was ready" but it was definitely more of a "get ready, I'm here to use you" feeling I received.

I nodded and he brought his meaty cock to my lips. His hand went from my chin to my hair as he ran its head back and forth along my slightly parted mouth. I let my tongue slip out and taste him. He tasted a little salty and I assumed it was piss and sweat from working a hard day outside.

He pressed against my lips now and they parted allowing him in fill my mouth. I was thankful he wasn't the first cock of the day or I may have not been fit to take care of any others. He swelled and filled every available bit of space between my teeth and throat.

I started to work his cock with my hand and massage his big balls while he stood still, hands on his hips. I fucked my mouth up and down as best I could. He had grown to a very solid 10" now. His cock was so big and heavy even when fully hard it drooped slightly toward the ground.

My hand barely fit all the way around it as I pulled and twisted hoping to please this monster of a man. I had spit rolling off my chin as I repeatedly gagged myself on him.

That's when the door opened once again.

I didn't stop what I was doing knowing that they would have to get through this beast to get to me if they weren't our planned guest. They started talking and laughing. The guy I was sucking said "hell yeh man, I will share him. He will love it."

I heard a belt unbuckle and the sound of clothes and shoes being flung to the corner. Our final guest came to stand beside the guy I was currently servicing. I reached out and took a hold of his cock and started working the two at the same time.

I looked up at him, taking him in while making sure to keep my rhythm. He was probably mid 40's, 6' or a little taller, brown hair, almost no body hair, a thin build with a nice 7.5" cut cock that was a little thicker than average.

He cock was hard from my hand so I let the cock currently in my mouth slip free to work on him some too. I alternated sucking the both of them for a few minutes before the bigger of the two asked the other "if he wanted to try my ass" the second guy said "yes" immediately.

I was pulled up and my clothes removed. I felt both their hands explore my body with one in front of me and the other behind. I was sandwiched between these two older bodies and my cock was straining for some relief. I had a constant flow of pre cum running from me now, my balls were aching and I needed some attention.

I heard the top of the lube bottle pop and wet fingers making their way in between my crack searching for my tight hole. These guys had done this kind of thing before because before I knew it the smaller guy had two fingers in me and I was leaned forward stroking the bigger of the two cocks.

I adjusted quickly to his fingers due to the drinks and how hot I was. I felt a third stretching me out, readying me for what was bound to follow. The bigger guy jumped up onto the bed, his back resting against the headboard and waved his cock at me. I was guided to the bed to resume servicing him while man two took up a position behind me and started to run his heavily lubed cock the length of my crack in smooth swipes.

I felt a pressure as he stopped his swiping and worked to bury his cock in my hole. His head popped past my barrier and I groaned into the big cock in my mouth. He waited until I had adjusted and pushed back against him to continue feeding his cock into me.

He slid comfortably all the way in now until our balls clacked against each other. I felt so full, it felt like his cock was buried all the way into my stomach. I had been needing to be fucked for months with no luck and finally I was getting it. I arched my back and stabilized my legs so he could begin fucking me.

He withdrew until the tip was stretching me and buried himself again. He thrusted into me with every stroke, his hips jarring against my ass cheeks, sending my mouth down further on the massive cock already painfully stretching my mouth.

He fucked me with purpose, every stroke was a full length impalement, he continued to add lube and make sure I was good and loose. I felt his fingers grab at hips and pull me forcefully back making sure every inch got into me.

His pace quickened and so did his breath, I felt his impending load build. I felt his cock stiffen and swell right as he buried himself to the hilt inside of me. I could feel his hot cum spraying, coating my anal walls. He held me there until he has fully softened and let his cock slip from me.

Then he pushed me forward as the big guy pulled me up toward his mouth. "Sit on it" is all he said to me. With the other guys cum flowing from my hole I grasped his monster cock and aimed it, thankfully the other man was applying a generous amount on lube to this thing for me.

I rubbed it up and down my sloppy crack and lowered myself onto him. I felt like my body was splitting in two. Man 2 was encouraging me and aiding my efforts. Finally the pain wasn't going away and I knew he wouldn't be satisfied if I told him, so I slid down until I felt myself bottom out.

Through gritted teeth I took several deep breaths to steady myself. With one hand against the headboard and the other on his chest I rose up and dropped until I buried him again. It still hurt like hell but I felt a feeling of accomplishment.

His hips rose slightly to meet me as I picked up my pace riding him. I finally adjusted and was feeling blissfully stretched. I was fucking myself with this big cock as much as he was fucking me. I controlled the tempo but I did my best to please him. His hands were on my hips so I sat up straight and bounced on his cock.

He was hip thrusting me as this point and letting me fall back down before driving up again. His cock never leaving my hole due to its size, now he was in charge and I was a vessel to extract his load.

Being so big he was applying pressure from his thick cock to my prostate. I felt my impending orgasm and knew there was no stopping it. I warned him but he didn't relent. My cock spasmed and sent ropes of my cum all over my chest and stomach as well as his.

It was one of the biggest loads I have ever shot. Seeing me shooting cum all over the room set him off also. He pulled my hips into him and showered my insides with his sweet man juice.

My ass stretched each time he shot another load. He then rocked me back and forth to extract his remaining cum before rolling us over and removing his cock from my whole. I felt a flood of cum leave me and thankfully the other guy was there with a towel to save the bed.

I laid there exhausted after being fucked so well by my two guests while they cleaned themselves up and got dressed. They both said to let them know when I'm ready for round 2 before heading out the door.

I crawled to the shower and turned the water on. I cleaned myself off as best I could, then tidied up the room, made myself another drink and sat on the balcony recounting the events of the night in my head.

12