Around School After Hours...

Story Info
School's over, and Naomi catches a teacher after hours.
3.1k words
4.59
18.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walk around the school after hours and you'll find anything... or at least that's what the rumors promise.

Normally, I don't pay much attention to them. I thought it was a myth that people say about high schools in the city to justify the reputation for being "whore academies." Of course, there might be some truth to those rumors. All rumors do have some truth to them.

Obviously, I wouldn't consider schools "whore academies." I rather leave that insult to the angry masses that take it upon themselves to become paladins of morality; the very same ones who put the puritans in power whom outlawed all pornography. I should give them credit for doing a better at their job than pedantic nuns could ever do. However, after I caught Mrs. Jane in the middle of some... peculiar business, I can see the whole "whore academies" issue is... I guess a mislead truth?

It happened at dusk, after a very long day. It was a season for exams, and the math exam was next. Once the classes were over for the day, instead of going home, I decided to stay at school to study for a while. I had a couple of calculus problems where I struck out on every single attempt. I put my pride aside and gave up. The only way to solve them is with help. By this time, all teachers left, except for one who specializes in math: Mrs. Calleigh Jane.

I almost smiled. Mrs. Jane is the best math teacher in this school, and she is also a very memorable woman. A pity that I didn't have her as my math teacher on this year; my final year...

Whatever. I thanked the remaining teacher at their lounge, and made my way towards the classroom where Mrs. Jane was. Without any warning, I opened the door and was about to greet her, but then I froze at the threshold. My voice turned into a gasp while she let out quite a sexy moan. It seems that I caught her a bit occupied.

The teacher was sitting behind the desk, with one foot on top of the table. Her blonde curls caressed her neck while her voice's intensity lowered. One hand kept massaging what it looks to be a pretty big penis, while the other remained close to her lips. I took a step in, and quietly shut the door behind me. Then, I went into my shirt's pocket, and hesitated.

"Nope, not a good idea," I muttered to myself. She didn't hear me. She was too preoccupied with herself. "Oh, fuck it."

I took my phone off my pocket and pointed the camera at her. She kept masturbating for a good amount of five minutes in camera as I stepped closer. Then, I made my presence known.

"Professor!"

"Oh, fuck!" she yelled and put her leg down. The high heel made a very loud click.

In less than a second, her tanned cheeks turned into a rosy pink as she tried to hide an erection impossible to conceal. I kept filming while she brushed her hair.

"What were you doing?" I chuckled.

"Look, I-"

"It's fine, Mrs. Jane," I reassured her. "I just wanted to toy with you for a moment."

"Ok... good," she sighed, and I stopped filming. "I thought you were... What can I help you with, Naomi?"

"Well, I came here because I have some doubts with calculus, but I think you are pretty busy..."

"Please, don't get me in trouble!"

"Professor, you're fine! Even if I wanted to blackmail you, there's nothing I could gain from you. Besides, shouldn't you be at home? Or maybe home is not the right place to do it?"

My grin widened.

"Naomi!" she gasped and turned more red. "I... I mean, I was... taking a break?"

"I can see that," I bit my lip.

Her cock still showed, and didn't seem to go limp. Instead, it twitched under her skirt. Mrs. Jane is a very attractive woman, and knowing what she sports makes me want to switch teams for a day. Not a big deal, though. I like to play for both teams.

"Seriously, though, what do you need?"

"Well, let's forget about math, because you're the one who needs help right now." I put my backpack down and sat at the edge of the desk before her, and showed her my white panties. "Do you feel lonely, professor? Or were you masturbating because you don't have time or space at home? Or maybe is it that you like girls like me?" I caressed my pussy when I asked the last question.

Her hazel eyes peeled. "Naomi!" she quietly screamed.

"I think it would be awesome to have my first experience with a woman as dreamlike as you, professor."

"Jesus..." she awkwardly chuckled, and looked away, but her cock came out of hiding. I giggled, and looked at it. That erection looked so painful to have, and it didn't go away. She was into this.

"Could you at least answer one of my questions, Mrs. Jane?"

"That's none of your business, Naomi."

"Well, it became my business when I stepped in here," I said, and slipped my hand inside my panties. "You can trust me, Mrs. Jane. I am a good listener. Any saucy secret you'd like to vent they'll just go over my head."

"What?"

"It means that I always forget secrets," I laughed. "My dad told me a secret one day, and after a week, he made a joke referring to it that I didn't get. Instead of explaining it to me, he just said that I'm really a tomb. I don't know why I always forget secrets specifically, so..."

"That's sweet, darling, but there's nothing to say," she smiled and caressed my thigh.

"Fine, then. I'll take it that you have a kink for schoolgirls." I winked and stood up. "But why stop there? I'm not the only 18-year-old student here, or is it that your hand is enough?"

"Naomi!" the way she raised her voice was enough for someone to peek through the door. Thankfully, it was late, so no one heard her. She sounded like I suggested something far worse than murdering the principal.

"I mean, I refuse to believe that a woman as beautiful as you, with no significant other, is jerking off here."

She kept quiet. I leaned close to her, almost at the point of kissing her. Her perfume mesmerized me so badly that I wanted to bite her neck.

"You are a brilliant mind, yet you are quite stupid to understand what I'm saying," I whispered. "I want to help with your... kink."

Then, I kissed her neck.

Mrs. Jane let out a sigh and shivered. I figured her cock twitched, desperate for one of my holes.

"It is not a kink!" she said.

"I don't care what you say, unless it's a yes or a no..." I stepped back, and put a finger on my necktie's knot. "I'll be the teacher this time now, so here's a question for you: how do you think I managed to live on my own since last December?"

With one smooth motion, the knot undid itself, and the silk purple tie slid off my shirt and fell upon my sneakers. I moved my hips side to side, like a lap dancer warming up before caressing her client's shoulders. Mrs. Jane stared into my eyes, with a blank expression that made it difficult to assess her thoughts. Was she intrigued? Afraid? Uncomfortable? I didn't know. It didn't matter. What matters is that she looked into my hips as I was half-way through unbuttoning my shirt. She moved her eyes from left to right, back and forth, like there were glowing and floating numbers that needed to be put together. Then, she looked back into my eyes. The face she had was the same face someone always sees the camera when they know it's filming.

"The late arrivals, the expensive jewelry, the boldness... You are a webcam model," she said, deadpan.

I nodded and smiled. "A big one," I said, opening my shirt.

"Hmm..."

The teacher saw me getting my phone off from my shirt's pocket and fastening it on my skirt. Then, I took off the shirt and unclipped my bra. I took my time with it, looking at her and her twitching dick as she stared. The blush appeared again.

"Do you want to know what it feels to be with a schoolgirl gone wild, professor?" I asked, with my best flirting voice. "I may be a virgin, but I can suck your cock like no one ever has."

I almost cringed visibly. I sounded like I oversold myself...

Still, the bra fell to the floor, and my erect nipples greeted her eyes. I couldn't resist the temptation of squeezing my tits and rubbing my hands over them. I love it when people see me, even more when they are shy and reluctant, yet they can't look away. My breasts might not be the biggest, but I can still do a mean titty fuck. At least on my biggest dildo I can.

Mrs. Jane rolled the chair against the whiteboard. She really wanted to touch me, but kept glancing at the door. It was closed, but not locked, and its window remained uncovered. It took me less than thirty seconds to cover the window with one of those classroom posters after locking it. When I turned around, I caught her again with one hand busy. I hopped my way back just to bounce my titties. Maybe I should've brought my bunny ears.

"Does this make you feel better now?"

"It'll only make me feel better if we replace the skirt, thigh highs, and sneakers with a bunny costume," she joked, and moaned.

This time, she was beside the desk. The same foot she had on top of it was back up. Her eyes remained locked into my tits as I got closer. I caressed her cheek, and neck, looking right at her shiny cock. Precum covered its head, and it dripped down to the shaft.

I leaned down to kiss her and went on my knees. Then, I crawled my way to be between her legs, and gently bit her thigh. The teacher softly moaned and slowed down. She still seemed nervous.

I looked into her eyes and kissed her ballsack. Then, I stuck my tongue out and ran it from there all the way up to the tip, following through a thick vein that popped almost to the side. I tickled her peehole for a few moments before my lips embraced the mushroom head.

"Oh, fuck! Yes!"

Her eyes blanked out. Mrs. Jane ran her fingers over my hair, and finally relaxed. Her cock appeared to grow or throbbed while I worked it slow. It felt like my biggest dildo, but the texture was different. I dug my nails onto her inner thighs, turning her sighs into louder moans that made me giggle. I never sucked a real dick before, much less one that belongs to a beautiful woman...

I pulled out and licked her smooth balls again. Then, I sucked one of them, which made her moans turn ten decibels higher. Kinky thoughts started to come to my head. What if...

As I licked the vein again, I reached for my phone that's still tucked on my skirt's waistband. The first thing I did was to take a few selfies where I posed with her cock next to me, inside my mouth, and rubbing my face. Then I passed her the phone.

"Film me."

She hesitated, but then nodded and pointed the camera at me. She gave me a sign when she started. I winked at the camera, and started sucking her for as long as I could. Her moans were exhilarating, and she never stopped caressing my hair.

She can't hide it. She has a fetish for students, just like I do with people watching me. The thought about a clip from this video going viral on the Internet, and the spark of questions it'll bring on my next session made my heart skip a beat. None of this was planned, yet here I was, doing the opposite of staying chaste.

I did right on asking her to film me. From my point, I could easily look into her eyes and into the camera simultaneously without ruining the connection with both her and the possible viewers. Time has passed, so it was easy to read her. Mrs. Jane's blush vanished, as she gave up to the situation we put ourselves into. The teacher shivered, moaning slightly louder as I pushed her cock down my throat more often... until I saw on her eyes that something else was on her mind.

I thought about taking off the rest of my clothes, but I don't want to give up my pussy just yet. Instead, I pulled out and started to play with my breasts. Her eyes brightened up, and her cock twitched again. I giggled and started to jerk her off.

"You can't resist my tits, can you?" I asked, which was more for the camera than a question for her.

Of course, it was a stupid question. No one can resist them. Most of the times someone pays for C2C, I always end up seeing a man jerking off, with his penis focused. On a rare occasion, there's the transgender girl that does the same, fully naked, but her angles are way more artistic and tasteful. It usually happens while I'm starting to undress, or whenever I am playing with my breasts. As much as I enjoy C2C, they can't compare with actually standing close to someone. And the closer I was, the harder my nipples turned...

I couldn't resist it. I embraced her cock with my tits in the same way I do it with my biggest dildo. Everyone wants to fuck my tits first, but this time, a teacher from my school managed to be the actual first.

Up and down, slowly, squeezing it good. I am not the biggest, but I have enough. Since I had no lube, I kept spitting on her cock to keep it sliding smoothly between my breasts. I giggled as she enjoyed herself with me. It feels like she was also part of the people who wanted a titty fuck from me. Maybe my true call for life is making fantasies come true. I mean, computer science was always the plan B.

Mrs. Jane's moans started to be more frequent. Her dick turned very hard too. I stopped the titty fuck and went back to use my mouth, and finally, she stopped acting like the cute and shy teacher with a slutty side. Instead, she pulled my hair and held me in place, fucking my mouth like it was my pussy.

She did me so hard that I could feel my makeup running down my face. Her hips touched my nose each time she forced herself down my throat. Whenever I coughed, I made a mess that got worse and worse. I could also feel that I might need to change my panties.

Fuck, I needed her cock inside me, but I don't want to give up my pussy just yet! This whole thing was a complete accident; I didn't mean to catch her on the act. Besides, one of the reasons I love my job as a camgirl is because I prioritize the pleasure of others than my own.

Mrs. Jane lost her mind. There weren't any words in her vocabulary other than "ah," "god," and "yes." The only sentence that she pronounced clearly is that she was about to cum, and yet she didn't stop fucking my throat violently. One long moan after, she suddenly stopped, and exploded inside my mouth.

Big spurts of delicious salty cum came down my throat. At first they choked me as they stuck on the wrong way. The cough was just as bad as holding her cock down my throat for so long...

When I pulled out, a string of cum squirted out and fell into my face. It was a long orgasm, and she had a lot to give. It's like she didn't have sex in a long time; no wonder why I caught her jerking off here! It might be a kink, but it was mostly a need.

Now I feel bad for saying all those things, like I'm slut shaming her... Nevertheless, I am happy that I helped her.

I kissed her cock a couple of times before she tapped my face with it. She stopped filming, and offered me back my phone.

"Take some photos of me in this state."

Reluctantly, she sighed, and pointed the camera at me. After the first picture, she smiled, and instructed me to keep posing with her still-rigid cock, until it finally started to soften.

I stood up and put on my uniform again. Mrs. Jane gave me back my phone before tucking her cock under her panties, and put the skirt back on. The sun went down by this point, so she started to get her things.

When we were ready to go, she kissed me.

"Naomi..."

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you come to my place tomorrow, after class? That way I can help you with your calculus exercises."

I thought about it for a moment. My pussy, still wet, said yes before I could agree.

"After school?"

"After school," she nodded. "Who knows? Maybe you can get yourself a cam partner too," she awkwardly grinned. "By the way, as long as my face doesn't show, you can post any of that on the Internet," she winked, and opened the door.

We left the school together, and went our different ways.

On the bus ride back home, the entire event kept repeating in my head. I didn't even know I had a hand on my crotch all the way back home until I reached a climax before my stop. Half-way through the commute, Mrs. Jane sent me a message. It was a selfie, taken before a full sized mirror, Her face remained hidden by the phone, but her naked body was one that I somehow envied, despite having a good figure myself. She looks so much hotter when she's wearing nothing but high heel pumps.

"There's a math problem you need to answer before we start practicing tomorrow," she wrote. "Based on the picture, what do you think my measurements are?"

"The perfect hourglass measurements," I replied. "As for your cock, though? Nine inches, just like my biggest dildo."

"You are right!"

She sent me a dick picture this time, with a tape measure. Indeed, it was nine inches long. That's what got me fingering without care about my surroundings.