Around The Bend - Stage 01

Story Info
An experiment in curiosity begins...
5.7k words
4.29
12.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on the train home from work when the transformation started. I could feel a weird, warm tingling deep in the core of my bones as they began to shift within me. The old, ebony-skinned woman sitting across the aisle kept throwing appraising glances up over the rims of her thick glasses as I squirmed in my seat. Concern knit her eyebrows together and she asked, "are you alright?"

"Fine," I grunted. I had to struggle to keep my expression flat as the tingling turned to a dull, digging ache that radiated deep into my muscle tissue. My mind raced with worry and excitement. Maybe taking the doctor's offer of those experimental drugs wasn't such a good idea after all, but it was far too late for regrets. The tic-tac clacking of the wheels on the tracks hammered relentlessly against my ears as the last miles of travel rolled by endlessly and I stared at the neon blur of streetlamps whizzing past.

I shifted position and uncrossed my legs, trying to ignore the static-electric prickling my movements caused along my skin. My shoes were becoming too big and I hoped they wouldn't fall off my slowly shrinking feet while I was walking to my apartment. All my clothes were fitting strangely now as my cells reshaped themselves into their new forms. I couldn't believe it was finally working! An entire week had droned by as usual since choking down those dry, pink capsules and I was beginning to think I had been scammed out of a whole lot of money...but there was no doubt about it. The squeezing bands tightening through the meat of my chest and the wet, arthritic cracking of my joints told me the change was moving quickly.

Fevered perspiration trickled down my face as the ache began to ramp into active pain. It felt like my skeleton was fracturing into splinters and I stifled a groan as thin, boney needles pierced my insides. My flesh was on fire from a million tiny, biting ants of madness crawling all over me and a stump-toothed pest gnawed at my crotch. Even my hair hurt. Why did it have to start right now? A few minutes later I would have been home already, and it wouldn't have mattered so much. I fought the urge to scratch myself bloody and raw like a withdrawing drug addict and silently urged the driver to go faster before things got worse.

Soon I was staggering drunkenly past familiar landmarks, navigating by instinct and fear. I peered myopically at the harsh world around me and clutched my oddly loose jacket tightly closed against the sights and sounds clawing at my rebellious senses. People stared at me as I lurched past like Frankenstein's monster, and I could almost hear their thoughts swirling like torch-smoke around me...wondering what was wrong with me and hoping they wouldn't attract my attention. I knew I couldn't hold it together much longer. Each step was liquid agony splashing against my calves and thighs as I fell up my street from trashcan to lamppost to the stairs of my building.

The door slammed closed behind me and I twisted the lock into place, breathing a heavy sigh of relief. Safety and quiet at last. I stumbled over to my bathroom and yanked the knob. Was I ready for a look in the mirror? What would I see? Would I even recognize myself? A cold blade of pain stabbed up my spine and I crashed to the floor before I could get answers to these questions. My brain wriggled and seethed like a pile of angry worms inside my skull and the world bloomed into a grey swirl of muted colors and sounds.

Had something gone wrong? This certainly didn't seem to be going right. Was I going to die here, collapsed by my toilet looking like some kind of half-melted, candle-wax mutant? Why did I have to let my curiosity get the better of me? I should have been happy with who I was, content with my own body...but I just had to know. Sharp, twisting sensations rippled through me as my rewritten DNA made origami of my flesh, folding and manipulating the fabric of my being into a fresh design.

I don't know how long I writhed there on my carpet, cursing my foolishness and begging for the end to take me. Time was meaningless inside this agonizing, meat-twisting mind-warp. Eventually my gibbering sanity refused to cope with any more of this nonsense and finally let shock engulf it. The pain faded into the dim background around me and I slipped into the welcoming void of unconsciousness.

----

I awoke feeling more refreshed and well-rested than if I had taken a two-week vacation at an all-inclusive island spa. I sat up, yawning and stretching languidly, then blinked at the world around me with new eyes. Everything seemed sharply in focus and colors were more vivid and saturated than I remembered. I knuckled my eyes until I saw colored blobs dancing in the darkness with each smash, then I scrubbed away the tears to look again. It was like everything was extra real. Was this part of the change? The change! Cold fear gripped my heart as I remembered, and I squeezed my eyes tightly closed again before I could look at myself. The pills had worked. I was different, now. I could feel it in the way my shirt hung limply from my shoulders and my pants pooled loosely around my hips. I wasn't me any longer.

I blindly felt my way up the sink until I was standing, facing the mirror with my eyes still closed, and took a few deep breaths. I had survived. My mental self-checks were coming back normal, all parts undamaged and no pain response anywhere. I felt fine...in fact, I felt much better than fine. What was done, was done and I couldn't take it back now. I slowly opened my eyes to look at my new self and stood for a moment, stunned by the results. It was true. I was a woman now.

My facial features were recognizably my own, but subtly softer and more feminine. My chin and jaw were less square and broad and were missing the usual dark, scruffy stubble. My nose had shrunk and developed a cute upward tilt at the end. My lips were fuller and my ears smaller. It was like me, but with a well-made latex mask on. I had lost a bit of height as well. And further down, just below the bottom of the mirror's edge, I caught sight of another changed part of my anatomy.

I gently lifted my breasts into view and gave them a careful squeeze, marveling at their heft and size. Last I remembered, I had had flat, sturdy pectoral muscles. I spent regular time at the gym keeping myself in shape and my strong arms and thick chest were a point of pride with me. Women loved them. But now my arms were skinny. Still firm and well-toned, but certainly not the beefy guns I was used to seeing...and I had tits, too. Boobs! Jiggly melons! These weren't itty-bitty titties, either. These were real plump, juicy jugs. Honest-to-goodness sweater stuffers. I was guessing at least D-cups judging by how they filled my hands and tugged at my flesh when I bounced. I pinched my stiffening nipples and gasped as an erotic bolt zinged along my fresh nerves into my nether regions.

That was gone, too, I realized and glanced down, suddenly thankful I couldn't easily see past my ample chest. I frowned at the strange reflection in the mirror, irritated at my impetuous decision to take those pills. I was a very hetero guy...or at least I used to be. I was not even slightly attracted to the harsh, angular bodies of men. But some part of me had always wanted to know...no, needed to know what it was like. How it felt for a girl.

I slid my hand across my lower belly and cupped the furry mound below. Yeah, Mr. Happy was gone...and his lumpy, wrinkled bag of friends, too. There was no dangle or swing any more. No more helicopter spins. Just this firm, compact little hill of hair and a keyhole slit further on between my legs. This whole area felt wonderfully warm with a sensitive, twitchy tingling urging me to rub it and spread it open.

I slipped a finger between the lips and found a familiar ticklish sensation on a tiny, soft spot. I slowly stroked up and down, pressing my hips forward to allow my digit better access and felt the little bean swell in a recognizable way. I knew this feeling, though it wasn't nearly the same as when I had my big, hard, throbbing cock filling my hand. It was something like rubbing at a spot on the back of the helmet on the head of my penis. It was arousing and I could easily continue and have a powerful orgasm, but it wasn't why I had decided to chance this metamorphosis. Rubbing on the outside wasn't good enough, but I was too nervous to jump straight to jamming something in there.

I stepped my legs wider apart and reached lower to explore the target of my obsession. I found a tight little opening there, hot and soft and drooling slick juices. When I was a man, I had played with my asshole a few times and it was kind of okay on the outside but sticking something in ruined it. It was too tight, and it hurt, and the movement was in the wrong direction. I never really liked it because it was somehow just not right, and I always had to use the toilet afterwards which was not an act I wanted associated with sex in any way. Not to mention sitting down was uncomfortable for hours later. But this was very different. This felt stretchy and yielding and inviting in the way it suckled greedily at my fingertip...like something was meant to go in there. I groaned and my knees threatened to buckle out from under me. Though it was still first-time tight, I could tell a determined push was all it would take to get deeper...

I pulled my hand away and straightened up to look at the clear strands of fluid coating my finger. It looked remarkably like pre-cum, but I knew it wasn't. I tasted it and sure enough, it was sweet, luscious pussy nectar...clean and untainted by the bitter, metallic tang of semen. I hadn't been able to enjoy this flavor since my first girlfriend back in high school! This was so surreal, I had to be dreaming. I half expected I'd hear a chime followed by a soothing woman's voice announcing my stop was next and I'd wake up still on the train home from work. But there was no announcement. I didn't wake up. This was real. This was happening. I wasn't a man any longer, and that's all there was to it.

My hands crept up along my torso to grope my breasts again, and I was amazed at how quickly the heat of arousal was flooding my body. Not just focused in my crotch like I was used to, but also my stomach, my legs and butt, my boobs, neck and ears...I wanted to be touched all over and my hands were eager to roam. After a while, I reached back down to slip a finger into my tight slit and caressed one breast with the other hand. A loud moan escaped my lips. It felt so amazing tweaking my nipple while I strummed at my sensitive clit, that I found it hard to stay quiet. Even just spreading the thick lips apart and tugging on the small, thinner lips between was pleasurable. My little pussy was swollen and aroused in an almost familiar way and slick, wet goo was oozing out of me as my excitement built. But I could feel a distinct emptiness opening inside my lower belly as my new body awoke in unexpected ways. There was a hollow space between my legs that needed filled.

The tiny opening gripped around my middle finger like a tight rubber band as I reached lower to push inward. There was taut resistance to my probing and my digit felt oddly dry against the tender opening. I licked it all over and started again, irritated that it wasn't going in easier now that I was ready to try. Maybe if I lay down, I could spread my legs wider and get at it better? The cold, hard tile quickly warmed underneath me, and I pulled my knees up awkwardly towards my chest. This was such a strange, vulnerable position to get into and my face burned with embarrassment. I couldn't imagine anyone seeing me like this, but somehow it seemed right as I spread and stroked my furry kitty, then felt again for the emptiness within.

I gasped sharply as my well-lubed finger suddenly slipped passed the opening and my soft little pussy hungrily gobbled up the first two knuckles. An explosion of butterflies fluttered through my abdomen and I groaned loudly as I held my mound and rocked my pelvis against my hand. The sweet bliss was unreal; nothing at all like when I'd put something in my asshole. That really hurt to get something in and although it would loosen up a bit as I moved, it always felt like I wanted to push it out. This felt amazing to stretch open and spread wide. My sopping wet cunt was quite accommodating, and an instinctive urge was begging me to go deeper as I began to work slowly in and out of it. The first finger was quickly joined by a second and I moaned at the sensation of my palm lightly smacking against my swollen clit.

Now I understood why women make those noises. Every thrust felt like I was reaching into my soul, tickling at a hidden spot that was secret and forbidden. Slipping in one finger had made me instantly want two, and now two was making me wonder what three or more would feel like. Bending my wrist like I was trying to break it was the only way to get in past the second knuckle, and all I wanted was to go even deeper still. I had been given a new place to pleasure and it made my belly feel wobbly and loose to rub at it.

Faster and faster I went, feeling the juices leaking out around my stirring fingers and down the crack of my ass. It felt so good; I couldn't stop. My eyes rolled back, and I wished this feeling could go on forever as I smashed my clit against the meat of my palm. I curled my body harshly, pulling my knees back as far as I could manage and lifting my ass off the floor to get my twitching pussy wide open and exposed to my thrashing hand. My muscles were rigid and taut as I neared orgasm. This was it! I was finally going to know. The hollow inside me felt like a yawning chasm aching to be filled. Closer and closer I got, frantically hammering and scrubbing away at my hot, little hole, desperate for a release.

And it crashed upon me. The emptiness clenched closed and my spasming cunt clutched and sucked at my fingers, gushing a thick blob of goo out around them to splatter onto the hard tile. Waves of tingling, electric warmth rushed through me, flowing from my pussy out through my body and making my legs shake and my nipples stand up. I rubbed all over myself, squeezing at my tits and bucking my hips as I grunted and mewled with pleasure. The throbbing contractions were familiar, if a little misplaced and I smiled dumbly as the spasms subsided and the euphoria of afterglow flooded through my brain.

That was spectacular and just what I had wanted right now...but somehow it still felt like something was missing. Like I hadn't quite gotten the full experience. Carefully, I uncurled and stood up as the post-orgasm weakness shivered through my body. What had made me think that? I had just had a perfectly pleasant orgasm and some contrarian part of my psyche felt the need to keep daring me onward...to wonder what else there might be. Damn my curiosity!

I twisted my new, curvy frame this way and that, inspecting myself as best I could in the mirror and trying to figure out what I should do next, besides just lie here and masturbate all day long. I wanted to do that, but it was too easy. I needed my next move to be special...to take advantage of this situation properly. My mind spun with possibilities as I thought of what I could do to scratch this itch.

I wanted a toy. I could order one online, but I didn't want to wait for shipping. That meant going out in public, and that meant being around other people. Would men try to hit on me? I'd have to go out other days after that, too. What about my job? How would I explain to anyone where the male me had went, or who the hell I was now? Obviously, I didn't have any gender appropriate clothing here, so I'd have to go to a store to get some. I considered for a moment and realized I'd need undergarments, as well. Oh, god! Getting measured! And what about tampons or whatever? Would I get a period at some point? Could I get pregnant? Sudden dizziness swirled through my head and I gripped the edge of the sink to steady myself. This wasn't going to be as simple as just taking some drugs and, poof, I'm a woman, let's enjoy the sexy times.

After a long, hot shower and a light snack, the rest of my morning was spent composing emails and surfing websites trying to set up a brand-new life. I decided the cover story for my former self would be an extended trip overseas to reconnect with my roots after learning of a death in the family. The girl in HR made a note on my file and gave me an insincere farewell. My landlord accepted that a new girl would be taking over the lease effective immediately, since it meant rent payments would continue uninterrupted. The bank was sad to see my money go but hoped they could offer me services in the future and asked if I would please take a quick exit survey online.

Filling out forms, closing some accounts, opening others, transferring funds, applying for things...I'm no hacker, but I tried my best to be thorough. I even let the government know I had changed my sex and applied for a name change so everything I did would be as legal as possible. Going from Christopher to Christine shouldn't be too difficult...at least I'd get to keep the easy nickname. I hoped it would be good enough for now and I could deal with anything else that came up later.

My stomach grumbled, reminding me I needed to eat something more substantial than a toaster pastry. Unfortunately, being a young bachelor meant I didn't keep much beyond snacks and beer on hand. I folded, twisted and tucked some sweatpants and a tee-shirt into fitting enough to protect my modesty, made a list of things I needed to buy, and gathered my courage along with my phone and keys, then with a determined gleam in my eye, I headed out into the world to find lunch and a bra.

----

"Day-um, dawg! Did you see dem big ol' tiddies on dat bitch?"

"Hell yeah, dude! And dat fine little booty hiding in dem pants? She'd look good bouncing on dis dick. Hey, yo, baby girl! Lemme get dat Snap!"

White hot anger flared up inside me and my masculine instinct was to confront them for their crude remarks, but I kept my head down and my eyes forward, remembering I didn't have the strength or training to hold them off if things got physical. I had always empathized with women when I heard men saying stuff like that, but to be the target myself was a whole other level of awful. I crossed my arms tightly over my plump chest and huddled down into myself, trying to be as inconspicuous and unattractive as possible until I got to the store. But it didn't seem to matter.

A few dozen yards further down the sidewalk, a businessman in a grey suit was sitting at a table outside a café enjoying a sandwich and he regarded me with open appraisal as I stepped into his field of view. I could feel his gaze raking up and down my body and his eyes were glued to my backside as I passed by. Even with these plain, grey, shapeless sweatpants on, he seemed to be able to make out every curve and swish of my ass through the fabric as I walked. I couldn't fight every guy that looked at me, and I wasn't about to try and change my body any further, so I would have to figure out how to ignore it and get used to the unwanted attention, at least for now.

Thankfully, my destination was only another block further along and I quickly ducked inside, hoping there wouldn't be any men in the lingerie store. The cool embrace of air conditioning chilled my skin and I rubbed my hands briskly up and down my arms. I felt like a real jerk after so many years of making fun of girls being cold all the time. It wasn't too funny now.

A stocky, older blonde woman approached me, and asked skeptically, "may I help you?" The tone of her question clearly said she didn't think I belonged in her upscale store with my down-market clothes. Her nametag read "Nadia" and she looked rather like a Russian farmer's wife out for a night on the town what with the gaudy gold threads shot through her outfit and the slightly too thick makeup.

12