Arousal Intensifies

Story Info
After a month apart, a couple reunites with explosive sex.
1k words
4.09
4.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabe leaned towards me, shifting his weight forward onto his elbows. The table between us was narrow enough that his face now took up most of my field of view. This movement was smooth considering the pitcher of rum and Coke we had just finished.

"It's been so long. I've been waiting for you to come back, you know. Lots of long, lonely nights," I teased him playfully. We both knew I was joking and we both knew what I had been waiting for. I reached forward to rest my fingertips on his left elbow.

"Oh I know, this might be the longest we've gone without seeing each other." He continued, lowering his voice to whisper. "I missed you so much."

A smile crept over his face slowly. I watched as his eyes swept briefly down my body, stopping at the tabletop. He leaned farther forward to kiss me deeply. I let his tongue softly enter my mouth. I felt a month's worth of pent-up passion on his lips.

I broke away from the kiss, wrapped my fingers around his forearm and gave him a small tug. "Come over here." I patted the empty spot to my left.

Without hesitation, he slid out of the booth, stepped over to my side, and slid so our thighs were touching each other lengthwise. We each turned towards each other. Gabe placed his hand behind my right shoulder and pulled me towards him with urgency.

I wanted him so badly, partially due to the feeling of his warm body against my breast. Memories of him came back to me as breathed him in. The smell of sweat on his body. Him inside me. Being filled completely.

I brought my lips towards his and kissed him with force. I could only think of how it would feel to be fucked by him, As we kissed, I became increasingly fixated with this thought.

I pulled away again, almost panting. My intoxicating thoughts of being fucked drove me to kiss him past the point of running out of air. "Let's go home."

---

We fell onto our bed together locked in a kiss, me straddling his lap while he sat on the edge of the bed. I felt his fingertips grip my ass hungrily. I grabbed both sides of his face and traced the intersection of his jawline and his neck with the tip of my tongue. As I licked towards his ear, he let out a quiet moan and his fingers dug deeper.

He groped his hand under my shirt and rested his hand on my breast. Feeling through the thin fabric of my bra, he gently rubbed my nipple using his thumb. My body responded with a wave of pleasure, and my mouth fell open slightly. Gabe begun to pinch my nipple as he carefully watched my face. He smiled as he watched me writhe with pleasure on his lap.

He placed his index finger in my open mouth and pulled it out slowly.

"Take off your shirt and bra," Gabe whispered in my ear. I complied immediately. He used his cool, wet finger to continue applying pressure to my nipple, pulling it slightly every few seconds. I could feel the wetness soaking into my panties. I couldn't take it much longer.

Gabe stopped pinching my nipple and started sucking on it. He darted his tongue over my nipple rapidly, causing me to dig my fingers into his shoulders as my pleasure escalated. He simultaneously started pinching my other nipple and widened his jaw. He took most of my breast into his mouth. He tongued and sucked on my nipple, holding my back firmly so I couldn't squirm away.

His mouth enveloped my whole breast. I had been insanely turned on since the bar and I was very frustrated. I started to beg.

"Please, please stop teasing me," I gasped. "I want to fuck now."

"Get on top, I want to see you come." I stood up right away and slid off my pants and panties. I glanced down to see that my intense arousal had left a wet spot on the crotch of my jeans. Gabe followed my gaze downwards. He brought up one hand to caress my wet vulva. He smiled as he drew his wet finger away. He put his finger between his lips and sucked gently. He never broke eye contact with me.

He quickly laid down on our bed and I climbed on top of him. As I lowered my body onto his dick, I felt the air leave my lungs. I had been craving this fullness. Gabe put his hands on my hips and guided me back and forth gently. He was eager for me to come and he knew what I needed to get there.

I picked up the pace as I rode him. My lower body clenched around his dick as I wildly bucked up hips. I could feel my orgasm coming. I started to let out soft little moans as my pleasure built. Gabe responded my grabbing a handful of one of my breasts with one hand and using the other to steadily slap my ass.

As the slaps rang out, I slipped into a powerful orgasm. I let out a small cry and my fingers clutched at his chest.

I slumped towards his chest and he kissed me deeply. He was smiling when I pulled away. It was his turn to come.

He thrusted himself up into me. I felt myself clench his dick in the aftereffects of my pleasure. I knew he could feel it too. His thrusts got faster and he started to grunt rhythmically. With every thrust I could feel his fingers grip my hips tightly.

In a final movement, he pushed himself into me and stayed there for a spilt second. I saw his mouth open wide and the pleasure run through him.

I collapsed onto the bed beside him and he pulled me into his arms. I brought my lips to his ear and whispered, "don't get too comfortable, I'm going to need you again soon."