Arpita's Debauchery Pt. 03

Story Info
Jake took Arpita on Diwali night.
10.1k words
4.26
15.6k
23
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jhallo
jhallo
121 Followers

The next few months just flew by. We got busy with our daily lives, jobs, Ashis's school etc. Jake had some assignment to go back to in America until autumn. Although he was physically not present but his invisible presence never left us since that fateful night.

Summer gave way to autumn and before we knew it, came the Hindu festival of Diwali.

Like every year, Divya and Matt organized Diwali party at their place. And like every year we were duly invited. But this year there would be a new guest at the party. Jake was back from the US and will be attending the party. I was pretty sure his cock was craving for Arpita's pussy and given slightest of opportunity, he would fuck her again. And if I am lucky, I'd get to witness that first hand. I couldn't wait for that to happen.

This year Diwali fell on a Saturday, so we didn't have to bother about work. On the day, I finished whatever chores were remaining for the weekend and got ready by early evening.

"How much longer you're going to take, Arpita?". I asked. A bit exasperated, perhaps a bit nervous as well.

"Two more minutes baby and I'm ready". Came the reply from behind the bathroom door.

"Please hurry up, we don't want to get late, do we?" is all I could blurt out.

My heart was beating like a drum in anticipation of the night ahead. In the afternoon, I dropped our son at the Stevenson's for a play date and sleepover later at their place. Their son Alfie goes to the same school with Ashis and they are very good friends. Often, they sleep over at each other's place. Both set of parents are quite happy to babysit whenever necessary. Over the years Mr and Mrs Stevenson have become good friends of ours.

As I was waiting for Arpita to get ready, my mind started rewinding back to all that happened over the past few months.

The last few months have changed our lives and changed for good. Ever since Jake entered our lives, things have never been the same.

Although he was physically thousands of miles away in America, he always had his invisible presence lurking between me and my wife, especially in our bedroom. He kept in touch with Arpita over the phone. Often they chatted for hours late in the night, sometimes with my head buried between her thighs, other times Arpita fingering herself or riding me. There were drastic changes in our sex lives. Both of us got super horny after her chatting with Jake and we often end up breathless fucking multiple times. Our overall relationship has improved a lot. Although I was not sure whether Jake was aware of this or not.

Arpita's wardrobe got a makeover too. It turned much sexier with skimpy set of lingerie and more revealing dresses. She started waxing her private parts regularly and putting extra effort to keep in shape. I knew she was doing all these mainly for her lover Jake but I too was loving her new avatar. I could clearly see the effect it had on others. She gets far more compliments from men and women alike. The dads at Ashis's school pay extra attention to her, occasionally even try to flirt with her. The moms too look at her admiringly, perhaps with a tinge of jealousy. Even at his tender age, Ashis has noticed this too that her mom was drawing quite a lot of attention these days.

Our friendship with Divya and Matt went up to the next level too. Matt now brazenly flirts with my wife even when Divya, Ashis or I are present there. Of course, Divya doesn't mind a bit and I secretly enjoy, but I saw confused look on Ashis. He must be thinking what this white dude was doing to his mom -- kissing, playfully spanking, sometime groping her breasts lightly. And his mom too seemingly enjoying instead of getting angry.

I too get my fair share of fun with Divya. She often sits on my lap, innocently brushing my dick with her soft thighs. Sometimes she let me kiss her or touch her lovely ass. One time she even offered me blowjob should Arpita does the same to Matt. It was a bit embarrassing to us and we both backed out.

My trail of thought broke immediately as Arpita came out of the bathroom. She was looking quintessential Indian wife ready to be ravished. Decked up in turquoise lehenga choli (type of Indian ethnic wear akin to long skirt) with matching top, both made of semi-transparent material through which it was not hard to imagine her slender legs and delectable boobs under the strapless bra. She was also wearing some jewellery and ornaments like bindi on her forehead, bangles on wrists, toe ring, earrings, anklets, chain in the neck and a pinch of sindur in the parting of her lush hair that was cascading down her shoulder. All these are mark of a married hindu lady who is devout to her husband. The thought that she'd be frolicking with her lover wearing all these gave me an extra kink. She surely has noticed the instant bulge in my pants as I saw her wink and then smile at me.

I was dying to pounce on her and hump then and there, but sensing my desperation, she chided me not mess her hours of hard work with a mock expression of anger. Disappointed, I started rubbing my dick under my pants. Perhaps she felt pity on me or was it premeditated but the next moment she did something that completely took me by surprise. She asked me to choose a panty for her to wear that night. It took me few seconds to fathom her demand, but I complied gleefully. After going through a bunch of her panties in the wardrobe, I took out a satin black thong which has just enough material to cover her private parts. She smiled and gave me a compliment for the choice. She even said she'd feel sexy wearing that. Then she slowly came over to me and asked me to put that on her.

I was bit dumbfounded by her assertion. But was equally turned on. Here I was, ordered by my wife to put this lacy thong on her only for her lover to take that off and ravish her later.

I sat on the edge of the bed and hold the panty out by the waistband. She stepped forward, lifted her lehenga up to her waist and presented me with the most beautiful visual of her pussy. A dark mocha bit of flesh inches away from my face with a long slit running through the middle of that turgid flesh. Her waxed skin was as smooth as a baby's bum. The distinct smell of her favourite Chanel fragrance hit my nostril. I was mesmerised by the sight and smell of her sex. As if bounded in a hypnotic spell, I put my mouth forward and planted a kiss on her sex.

I came back from my trance when I heard her giggle. I looked up just to see a mischievous smile played across her face. "Please hurry up, we don't want to get late, do we?" she muttered my own words earlier.

I quickly lowered the panties for her to step into. I then pulled that up and neatly placed it in its rightful place brushing her toned legs all the way up. She wiggled her ass gently to help fitting it in.

She looked ravishing, a hot wife in her sexual prime. No man with a functioning cock could resist her charm. I was devasted to think that it was not me but another man who was going to devour this epitome of a sex goddess. I felt a tinge of jealousy. But jealousy is the greatest aphrodisiac, so I was hoping, almost praying for Jake to take this brown goddess in the night while I watch.

She took a good look at the mirror, smiled at herself, and said, "I'm ready."

In a minute we were in the car and drove off for the party.

When we arrived, we saw some of the guests had already started fireworks. The house and the garden were lit in decorative lights and candles as is the tradition. I heard Bollywood music playing in the rear garden. The atmosphere turned really festive.

The place was teeming with young Indian men and women as you can imagine in a Diwali party. The ladies were all clad in beautiful ethnic wear vying for male attention. There was a fair bit of white British folks too in the party. Not that it's unusual to see Brits in a typical Indian festival, but I have never seen that many attending an Indian party before. I guess it's because Divya and Matt have maintained quite a cosmopolitan social group.

The girls look happy to entertain the boys. These parties are happy hunting grounds for single male to hook up with beautiful Indian lasses. Divya and Matt organize these parties couple of times a year and each party invariably resulting in romantic couples spawning out. They are mostly Indian girls with white guys, but some are other way round too. Occasionally there are black guys who like to pick up Indian girls.

We saw Divya and Matt were busy welcoming the guests. They came to us; we exchanged hugs and air kisses. Divya then took Arpita to the other side of the hall. She was obviously excited for some reason, I guess I know why.

Matt and I moved to the backyard garden. A mini bar was set up there. We both picked up a pint of beer each and started chatting. Minutes later Matt went in as more guests started arriving. I looked around and saw the Sharmas. Mr and Mrs Sharma with their daughter Neha watching the fireworks. I walked up to them.

The Sharmas used to be our neighbour until few years ago when they moved to a new neighbourhood just outside of south London. They were quite well known in the south Asian community and attend these parties regularly.

I have seen Neha growing up from a cute little girl to a beautiful teenager over the years. She is just out of school and going to start university soon. She has this aura of innocence which makes her look even younger. She has got a petite frame with glowing brown skin and black hair with golden hue. She is a typical teenage Indian girl ready to blossom into a fully grown woman. I knew the young men in our community all have their eye on her and secretly looking for opportunities to bed her. I am pretty sure she is still a virgin. She went to all-girls school, and no one has yet seen her with a guy otherwise it would have been some news in our small Indian community. Besides, Mrs Sharma is too strict to allow her pretty girl to have fun with guys. Neha is quite a shy girl who was rather happy with getting good grades than going out with too many friends.

I said namaste to Mr and Mrs Sharma, they duly replied to the courtesy. We had bit of small talks before I turned my attention to Neha. I took a good look at Neha and said, "how are you, Neha"?

She was about 5 feet 4 inches tall, although wearing heels made her look a bit taller. She was wearing a pink chiffon saree with sleeveless white blouse. Her brownish chocolatey skin appeared smooth like butter. Her angelic face complemented with doe eye, puffy cheeks and full lips look cute but attractive. I noticed she has quite a sizeable pair of tits for her age. I don't know where it came from, but I felt a stir in my loin.

She folded her hand in a namaste. She threw me a shy smile and replied, "I'm good, thank you. How are you?"

"I'm doing great. How is your study?" I asked.

"I've got good grades in A level and now I've got admission in Bristol University." I saw a proud smile on her face.

"That's great. Wish you all the best for your future Neha".

"Thanks... How's Arpita didi and Ashis? He must be a big boy now."

"Ashis is staying at his friend's and Arpita's inside. You may see her soon." I replied.

The air was getting chillier as it was already quite dark outside. We got a bit hungry too. So, we decided to move inside.

Usually in this kind of south Asian festivals there is no dearth of food or beverage. Everybody brings something with them.

I went to the kitchen and put an assortment of foods on a plate. I was about to come out of the kitchen, that's when I noticed Arpita with a white guy at the far end of the living room. They were standing quite close to each other, both holding flutes of wine in their hands. I saw Arpita flicked her hair with one hand. Seeing that the man said something, probably a compliment to which Arpita giggled and lowered her eyes. Even in the low light I saw her blush. The man put his other hand to her cheek and caressed a bit.

"Let me introduce you to Jake, Abhi." I got startled hearing Divya's voice. I looked over my shoulder to see Divya smiling at me. She then took my hand and drag me to where Arpita and Jake were. With a plate full of food in one hand and Divya tightly holding another, I had no choice but to comply.

"Jake, this is Abhi, Arpita's husband. And Abhi, this is Jake, Arpita's ex." Divya blurted out. Wow what an introduction I thought. I saw a wicked smile played across her face.

"Glad to finally meet you" Jake extended his hand. I shook his hand and said "same here. I heard a lot about you from them."

"Really." Jake exclaimed. "I hope they told you only the good things about me and not the other stuffs." Jake joked at Divya.

Divya burst into laughter. "No mister. Abhi knows everything about you two." She pointed at Jake and Arpita.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw embarrassment on Arpita's face.

"So, what do you do Jake?" I tried to divert the topic.

"Oh, I am a computer engineer." Jake started talking about his job, his stint at Silicon Valley etc to which I had no interest whatsoever. I was observing him while he talks. He is over 6 feet tall, stout built, about Arpita's age. He's got brown hair neatly brushed and a nice stubble. His eyes are green. Overall, he's quite a handsome fellow. Arpita has got good taste in men, I chuckled.

Suddenly a weird thought dawned upon my mind. Here is the man whose cum I savoured in my wife's pussy. The thought sends a shiver down my spine. At the same time I was weirdly turned on.

Although a part of my mind was getting jealous, the other part was longing to see what the night unfolds.

"I hope you don't mind if I borrow Arpita for some time. You know old flame die hard. Have got a lot to catch up." Jake winked and gave me a mischievous smile.

I was stunned by his assertion but could not say no. Beside I didn't want to look an insecure and possessive husband. " I'm sure you have" was all I could say. Inside, my heart was beating faster than ever.

I watched them disappear through the door to the garden with Jake's hand tightly wrapped around Arpita's waist.

This man is physically superior to me, so it's by nature my wife's sex would be more receptive to him. So, even if it looked a bit odd that she is in the arm of another man, she can't deny his assertion on her. Women are biologically wired to choose the dominant male.

I turned my attention to the other guests. I saw both Divya and Matt are busy arranging foods. The party is in full swing. People are all a bit inebriated, and the party is getting boisterous.

I noticed a handsome black dude is trying to get Neha's attention. I know this guy. He is Tyler, one of Matt's many guests invited today. He is known to be a ladies' man.

Tyler is trying his best to make her laugh. Neha looks a bit nervous but is smiling to Tyler's joke or whatever he is saying. I can't hear them in the noise. I looked around to see where the Sharma's are. I saw them talking to some guests. Mr Sharma is visibly high with a glass of whiskey in his hand. Mrs Sharma, although engaged in the conversation but her hawkish eyes are equally busy looking around for Neha. I saw a bit of anxiety on her face. Suddenly she spotted Tyler and Neha together and immediately her expression changed to that of discomfort. She tried to excuse herself from the conversation, that's when Divya appeared from nowhere and asked if she wanted to join a group of ladies in the kitchen to help serve the food. Sensing her reluctance, she almost pleaded to her and without waiting for her response she led her to the kitchen by her hand. I was quite sure it was a ploy to give Tyler and Neha some more time. I chuckled at her cheekiness.

Suddenly I came to my senses. It was quite sometime since I lost Arpita and Jake. I wanted to check out what they were up to. So, I went out to the garden to look out for them without making it obvious. The garden was pretty empty by then, but I couldn't see them there. I slowly walked into the kitchen from the garden side but they were not in the kitchen either. Hell, an alarm bell rang in my head. Where could they go? There are only two doors from the garden leading to the house, one opens at the living room where I was before and the other is to the kitchen where I'm standing now.

I went out to the garden again and tried to figure out. Suddenly I saw the wooden door on the fence, where the wheelie bins were, is slightly open and swinging in the light breeze. This is the door used by the trash collection guys.

I walked gingerly to the door and peered through. The door opens to a dark alleyway behind the houses. Some residents parked their cars on the alleyway. I tiptoed out and after making sure I was sufficiently hidden behind the parked cars, I started looking around. My eyes were getting used to the darkness.

Suddenly about 20 feet ahead of me, I saw two figures standing intimately close to each other on the side of a parked car. The shorter one with a female body contour leaning on the taller one. The taller figure with its hands lightly stroking her ass whispered something in her ear. I heard a womanly giggle followed by her hands lifted up behind his head and pulled it down. Their mouth met and the unmistaken sound of smooching followed. I have no doubt about who they are. My lovely wife Arpita was making out with her reunited lover Jake.

I was amazed by their audacity. They were like two teenagers sneakily making out with little care for anything else. I also noticed Jake's hands are now roaming freely all over Arpita's body.

What I failed to notice was my own arousal. I was hard as rock. My cock was raging inside the confinement of my pants. Unknowingly my hand went inside my pants and started stroking the engorged cock.

After what seems like an eternity, they broke the kiss. Then Arpita said something to Jake and led him towards the garden door holding his hand. I quickly hid myself behind a parked car and watched them going in through the door. I too came out of hiding and entered. I saw them going in the kitchen. Just before entering she left his hand.

I entered through the living room door.

The crowd had started thinning. It was close to midnight. I saw the Sharmas were about to leave. But Neha didn't look like she wants to go. She looked at Divya with pleading eyes.

"Why don't you stay here tonight?" Divya asked Neha before turning to Mrs Sharma "Neha can stay here tonight, she's a big girl now. Beside she will be off to uni soon, so we won't see her often. Matt and I will take care of her, I promise. You need not worry Mrs Sharma. She's quite safe here."

Mrs Sharma looked utterly reluctant to leave her young daughter among all these men. But she didn't want to look over-possessive either. Mr Sharma was quite supportive of his daughter to have some freedom, but he has hardly any say when it comes to family matters.

With reluctance and anguish, Mrs Sharma said "Okay. But please drop her home in the morning tomorrow." She gave a nasty look to Tyler who was watching this from a distance.

"Done. I'll get her home first thing tomorrow. You can count on me." Divya said giving a hug to Mrs Sharma.

Neha looked a lot relaxed since her parents left. She is now talking to Tyler with much ease, her girlish charm is on full display. She has downed a large glass of wine. That also helped calm her nerves. Divya handed her another glass of prosecco before I saw Tyler pulled her on to the sofa in the corner. They settled there with Neha's head resting on Tyler's shoulder. It was quite dark in the corner, but I could see Tyler's dark hands were stroking her neck and arms, gradually moving down to her hips and thighs. Neha's eyes were closed, her beautiful hand is now placed on Tyler's lap. After a while, I saw Tyler was caressing her bare midriff and the belly button. That triggered a soft moan from her mouth. She opened her eyes, looked at Tyler, first to his eyes then to his lips and put her own lips on to his. They locked their lips. Even in the relative darkness I saw their tongue went dancing into each other's mouth. Tyler effortlessly lifted Neha to his lap while she wrapped her arms around his neck. Her light brown skin against his dark muscular neck was a sight to behold. That was the first time I saw an Indian girl making out with a black man and honestly it was sexy as hell.

jhallo
jhallo
121 Followers