Arranged Marriage Ch. 03

Story Info
Karthik fully learns his miserable place.
3.9k words
3.85
12.7k
8
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers

The next morning, Karthik woke up at 6 AM. He was sleeping naked at the feet of his wife/overlord Anitha, who was also naked. In a bizarre turn of events, a day which had started very badly for Karthik had ended up with him having sex with Anitha and losing his virginity. Obviously, Anitha was not a virgin and this bothered him. He noted that he was still fully engorged and he could not help himself. Having had sex with her yesterday made him slightly less wary of her which was a fatal mistake. He once again started with her feet and went to her vagina again. Anitha moaned in her sleep and woke up. Sensing what was going on, she sat up on her bed and Karthik adjusted his position.

Anitha grabbed his head and pushed him forcefully inside. Karthik, taken unawares started having trouble breathing. Then, Anitha simultaneously grabbed his hair while also used her toes to grab his balls. Karthik was terrified but could not cry out since his mouth was occupied. Anitha mercilessly tortured both his hair and balls and Karthik could do nothing but use his tongue more vigorously. Anitha came after 5 minutes but by then Karthik was in hell. The pain in his balls was huge and his hair felt like it was on fire. Anitha pushed him and he fell and the sudden intake of oxygen which he was denied earlier caused him to cough and retch uncontrollably. Tears slowly formed as Anitha ignored him and went to the bathroom to brush. She came back 5 minutes later, still naked as the day she was born.

"Kneel", she said firmly.

"How dare you wake me up, you worm? Do you think last night meant anything? You are nothing more than a worm to me and that will never change. How dare you touch me without my permission? How dare you wake me up?"

Karthik had no answer and just looked at her with fear and sadness. It was a grave mistake form his side to have licked her without her permission. He knew opening his mouth would only make it worse and instead just prostrated himself in front of her. Anitha, not satisfied, went to the wardrobe and picked up a belt.

"I am sorry, ma'am. Please, forgive me. Please."

"Get up."

Karthik clutched her feet. "Ma'am.I will never do this again. Please, forgive me. Please, don't hit me."

"The more you delay, the more you get."

Karthik sprung to his feet. Even though they were both naked, it did not register to Karthik at all. He felt that he alone was naked and his mistress was fully clothed. The power difference was palpable. Karthik felt nothing other than horror as he could not stop staring at the belt. Anitha slowly went behind him. He followed her movements until Anitha told him to look away from her. Karthik turned around no longer able to stop his tears. Anitha, however, was not done toying with him and used the belt to first caress him. Her caress was like an electric shock and he stiffened horribly. It took a great deal of self-control not to jerk forward. He knew if he had, she would increase his punishment. Anitha continued her caress and started speaking.

"You woke me up at 6 when I was planning to sleep until 9. So, that is three. In addition, you defied my orders for 15 seconds. 3 and 15 make 18. 18 lashes from this leather belt. Imagine that, worm."

It took a lot of self-control again just to stop Karthik from screaming at his tormentor. He wanted this to get over. But, what was over! This was life. The next 40 years of his life.

Out of nowhere, the first lash landed. Karthik, taken aback, jumped as though he had touched a jelly fish. His buttock was on fire. 17 more!

Smack! Smack! Smack! Anitha was not holding back. It was not just for play, though. This was the moment in which Karthik stopped being human. She had been calling him a worm for a while and this was the moment when Karthik himself believed it. He himself would feel that he was a worm and nothing more and would completely surrender to her every whim and fancy. He would jump into fire without a second's hesitation if she so much as looked at him and that was what she wanted. By the time it crossed 10, Karthik could no longer stand and was on all fours. The lashes went unabated until it abruptly stopped at 18.

"No breakfast and dinner for you today. I will have both at my friend's place. Pull a stunt like that again and you will have no food for a week. You can drink two glasses of water until I come back and no more."

Karthik, bawling with tears let out a fresh cry of agony at the latest command. No food for the next 12 hours? What had he done to deserve that. Wasn't belting enough punishment?

Karthik lay there on the floor with no energy to get up for the next four hours. Eventually, his thirst overcame his pain and he hobbled to the kitchen. He grabbed a glass and took his quota of two glasses. He did not know if there were any cameras here and did not care. He was not going to risk any more beatings. Hunger and thirst made him further miserable until the fatigue eventually sent him to sleep. He woke up and was more hungry than he could know. The door opened and Anitha walked in. She was now in a red miniskirt and with matching heels. However, her beauty did not register as his eyes were only on her hands. A large Pizza box. Anitha set it at her feet and whistled at him. Karthik, despite his pain and hunger crawled forward and planted a kiss at her feet without touching his food. Anitha laughed and gave him the thumbs-up. Karthik ate ravenously, asked her permission and drank some water too to quench his hunger and thirst. Anitha opened her office laptop and was catching up on her emails. Once he was done eating, Karthik sat around nervously not knowing what to do and simultaneously not brave enough to talk to her. After some time, Anitha told him to get her a coffee and some biscuits and also told him he could get some too if he was still hungry. Although he was not, Karthik too had his coffee and Anitha continued replying to her emails. Very soon, Anitha felt hungry and told him to make something for her. She had brought groceries too along with Pizza. Karthik was a very good cook and very soon, Anitha was having Dosas and chutney which Karthik also had some, after she permitted him of course.

"You have done well. There are cameras all around this house. If you had eaten something before I came back or had more than two glasses of water, last night would have seemed like a picnic."

"Yes, ma'am" Karthik replied, shuddering.

"As you can see, I live like a slob and that stops now. The house needs to be spotless and that is your responsibility. If I find a speck of dust anywhere, you lose a meal. After some belting, of course."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Goes without saying, laundry falls to you. My shoes needs to be sparkling. I must have at least 12 pairs and all of them needs to be shiny clean. I can decide even at the last minute which one I am going to wear and it is your responsibility to keep it clean."

"Yes, ma'am."

"You will never wear clothes inside the house. Clothes are for human beings. Not worms."

Karthik hesitated before saying "yes, ma'am." Mistake!

"Now, that won't do. Kiss my feet and tell me that you are just a worm and do not deserve clothes."

Sighing, Karthik kissed both her feet and spoke the words. "I am just a worm and I do not deserve clothes."

"Next, the laundry. Well, I guess you are lucky there since there are only one set of clothes- mine- that you need to wash. You can use the terrace to hang them."

Karthik looked up at her. Anitha smiled mockingly waiting for him to ask the question. Karthik, however, was conflicted and could not muster the courage. Anitha continued.

"The terrace is still part of the house and you are legally allowed to be naked there. If you go to the terrace and look out, you will find an old couple who are perpetually naked and never wear any clothes. They even walk outside naked. Until you hit the streets, you do not need to wear clothes. And, that is how it will be for you. You will be naked while hanging clothes. And, why is that?" Anitha concluded.

Once again, Karthik kissed both her feet and spoke the words. "I am just a worm and I do not deserve clothes."

"Every Saturday, you also wash the curtains and sheets. Every single one of them. I will not remind you. But, if you miss it," SMACK. The leather belt appeared in her hands as though magic. Karthik cried out in pain before resuming his position of down on all fours at her feet.

"Now, cooking. I have to admit, you are a good cook and that helps bring down my expenses for the cook. I will leave you to decide on what to cook. Sometimes, I will tell you to cook something but remember the timings. Breakfast at 8. I will leave for office at 10 AM and lunch should be packed by then. Dinner, we can decide."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Now, let's come to the issue of sex. Firstly, remember, you touch me sexually without my permission, you will starve for two days. And, don't ask my permission either. Sex is for human beings. Not for worms."

"Yes, ma'am."

"And, of course, the coming weekend, we will drive to a sex shop owned by someone I know. Your dick is going into a chastity device. Do you know what is that?"

"No, ma'am."

"Basically, it is a lock for you cock. Your cock will be restrained which will prevent you from getting an erection. Since you won't be having sex unless I want to which I rarely will, I don't see any need for your cock to be free. I also need to get a new whip. And, most importantly, a Dog collar and a leash."

"Why are you doing this?" Karthik asked and then clasped his mouth in horror.

Anitha laughed at the pathetic sight in front of her. The naked man, covering his mouth and watching fearfully at her was the kind of marriage she wanted and she could still not believe how easily she had achieved it. And now, of course, he must be punished for questioning her. She stood up and ordered him to stand. She still could not understand why, despite this level of humiliation, fear and punishment, he still sustained a major erection. She once again motioned him to turn around and Karthik complied tearfully. Karthik received seven belt whips on his ass for the new infraction. He then kissed her feet and begged her forgiveness again. She let him off with a warning.

"Now, shall we continue, worm, are do you need some more belting."

"I am sorry, ma'am."

"Good. Now, where were we? Yes, a Dog collar and leash are absolutely necessary."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Also, while your cock is locked up thereby preventing you to have sex, I, however, have no intention of staying celibate. Just like yesterday, I will pick up any man I wish, and yes, sometimes, he will come here and we will have sex here. I expect you to be on your best behaviour. Any man who comes in, you call him sir and you obey him just as you will obey me."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Great! Now, kneel."

Karthik complied.

"Follow me in that position." Karthik kneel walked behind her. Anitha led him to her shoes.

"This is your fist night. SO, no sleep for you. You are going to lick these shoes for the whole night. Once you have licked them all, simply start over. If you close your eyes and doze off, this punishment will continue until you can behave. You will continue licking until it is time for my coffee tomorrow. Got it?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Anitha went to sleep without a backward glance as Karthik stared ruefully at her shoes before starting on the first one.

Over the next four days, the horror of being a naked slave to his wife was slowly changing into a routine. Karthik stayed naked the entire time and catered to his mistress' every whim. He woke up at 6 and set the coffee. This took some time which he used to sweep and mop the house. The mop and broom were outside and Karthik was heavily apprehensive on the first day to even take one step outside the house. Despite Anitha's assurances, people seeing him naked stared at him and it did not go well. Karthik did not realise that they were staring at him since he had a massive penis and they had no trouble with the nudity. His biggest pain now was that Anitha did not allow him to use a brush for her shoes. Apparently, he needed to earn the privilege. She kept the shoe brush right next to her shoes as a reminder of what he was, a worm. So, just before going back to making breakfast, Karthik had to lick all her shoes clean. Mercifully, she allowed him to mouthwash after but insisted that the privilege could be revoked anytime.

He had no trouble adhering to her breakfast and lunch timings. The breakfast was ready at 8 and lunch was packed hot and fresh at 10 AM. She left for office as Karthik took care of washing the plates. Karthik managed to keep her happy and stayed unbeaten for the four days. Every evening, Anitha's first task as soon as she reached home was to inspect the house. She walked methodically to check all corners of the house while Karthik had to kneel-walk behind her. At the end of the four days, however, Anitha had to admit against her will that Karthik was extremely efficient and she no longer needed to worry about the house cleanliness. On Friday, she announced that Karthik was doing a good job and she would reward him by allowing him to use the brush to clean shoes from the next day. Jubilant, Karthik kissed her feet in gratitude.

On Saturday, Anitha announced that she would take him to the sex shop for the things she wanted to buy and ordered him to get dressed. Karthik kissed her feet before putting on one of his better t-shirts and jeans. Anitha drove while Karthik stayed in his seat. They parked the car outside the shop and went in. Karthik immediately made a disgusted face and even Anitha was annoyed. The place must not have been cleaned for weeks. What was going on? Megan, the shop owner who was also a friend of Anitha walked over.

"Heyyyyy! Anitha, how's my favourite customer?"

"Disgusted. At the state of your shop. Why is it like this?"

"Sorry, Anitha. I was forced to close the shop for a few days."

"How come?"

"Because an idiot filed a civil case. Apparently, he is from some orthodox family moved in recently. This road is on the way to his kids' school and he filed a suit saying that the shop is at a closer distance to the school than it should be."

"How was the case filed? Didn't you get the approval after proving otherwise?"

"It does not matter. The judge admitted the suit and that meant the shop had to be closed until the ruling. These judges are conservative bastards and they would do anything to hurt people with businesses like ours."

"Is it thrown out now?"

"Ha ha. Gen filed a motion and went to the press. We ambushed him on his way to school and asked him to prove his theory on live TV. In front of his kids. The press picked up the story and then went to his house repeatedly. He withdrew the case. I just re-opened yesterday. My slave has not been well and he was not able to clean it yet."

"Ok. Good for you. This is Karthik, my slave husband. Kiss her feet, worm."

Karthik stared at Anitha. Mistake. SLAP!

"You will be punished later. Now, kiss."

Karthik went down and kissed Megan's feet. Kissing his wife's feet was one thing. But, doing it to a stranger? Karthik was losing every ounce of self-respect he ever had.

"Anitha," Megan started."Do you mind if I use your slave? The sooner we make this place fresh, the sooner I can start business."

Anitha smiled. More luck for her. Bad luck for the worm!

"Strip off, worm."

Karthik started taking off his clothes. His wife was right. He was just a worm. There was no hesitation when he reached down to his boxers as he just lifted them and stood buck naked in front of his superiors. Megan whistled as he neatly folded all his clothes.

"Wowza! Looks like you have hit the jackpot! Well-behaved and hung bigger than a Horse!"

"Yeah! Those are about the only two things you can say about the worm. Anyway, I will take off, then. I will catch a movie or some friends. You make use of him anyway you want. And, naked boy! If she does not have good things to report to me when I come back, you will be really sorry indeed." She added menacingly to Karthik. She ended with a flat thwack to his bottom which made him jump and left.

Megan smiled and took hold of his penis. Karthik again jumped. Megan turned around and led him by his cock to the store cleaning materials. She started explaining the different cleaning products when Karthik stopped her. He took them and just rolled with it. Karthik was the most efficient slave she had ever seen as he went about cleaning the place. By mid-afternoon, he had filled up two garbage bags and the place looked fit for humans to enter. Megan once again whistled and ordered lunch for both of them. She asked if he wanted to nap and Karthik kissed her feet to thank her and went to take a nap.

Anitha came back that evening arm-in-arm with a man. Cameron was an unmarried and old friend of Anitha's when she was still in college and they had met accidentally at the movie theatre. He asked her out 5 minutes into their catchup talks. Anitha accepted but immediately informed that she was married. When Cam started backing off, Anitha stopped him and told him about her life and her slave's life. Since they were both attracted to each other, why should her husband stop it. Cam, while he did not understand or like the logic, nevertheless gave in when Anitha put her hand on his thigh and slowly traced her fingers to his jewels. He knew about cuckolds but had never been part of such a lifestyle. However, he decided to continue with Anitha and see where it went.

He was shocked at the naked man in the sex shop. A second shock was his size. Cameron was flustered but made a good job of not showing it. As soon as she walked in, Anitha whistled and Karthik crawled over and kissed her feet. She then talked to Megan while the two men - one standing and dressed and the other on all fours, naked - awkwardly tried to stare at anything but each other.

"Did he do a decent job? Or, is he going to starve tomorrow."

Both Cam and Megan stared. The casual way in which Anitha was talking shocked even Megan. Yes, femdom couples were her main clientele. But, you did not need to torture someone to make them submissive. D/s was tricky even among consensual couples but this was bad and sure to end badly. Megan decided it was not her business and replied.

"Oh, he did a splendid job. Actually, would it be too much to ask you to bring him here during the weekends? You can say no if you want. But, I would love it if you do. He is by far, the most efficient slave I have ever seen."

"Did you hear that, naked boy! She is your mistress now during the weekends. Kiss her feet and tell her you are happy to be her slave every weekend."

Karthik crawled over, kissed her feet and repeated the words. "Mistress Megan, I am very happy to be your slave every weekend."

Anitha went back home that evening with her purchases, her slave and her new date. A dog collar, a leash which you could hook and unhook from the collar, a new riding crop, and a whip. A chastity belt was still not available for Karthik's gigantic size and she fully intended to punish him for that. Once they reached home, Anitha ordered Karthik to take the items inside. Knowing the rules, Karthik stripped off as soon as he reached inside the house. Watching him take off his clothes was a turnoff for Cam and his face showed his discomfort. Nothing the same, Anitha took off her top. She wanted to have sex with Cam today. She wanted to have sex while her husband stayed down the hall listening. This was the final humiliating nail in his coffin. Cam, while apprehensive, shrugged off his aspersions after one look at Anitha's melons straining against her bra. Karthik got beer for both of them. Cam tested him by requesting for another beer and some chips. Anitha told Cam that he was just a slave and he, cam, could order him around anyway he wanted. Cam ordered him to get the beer and went straight to Anitha. Anitha, smiling, uncrossed her legs as Cam got on top of her in the sofa. Karthik came back with the beer and waited patiently for Cam to turn his attention back to him. Cam eventually unlocked himself from Anitha's lips and Karthik could see that the bra had come off already. Cam took the beer and sprayed it on her breasts. He no longer had any inhibitions with Karthik in the room. Anitha moaned as Cam sucked on her breasts for his beer.

indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers
12