Arranged Marriage Ch. 03

Story Info
Happy realization.
4k words
4.52
9.1k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fatima gazes intently at her adorable husband's sleeping face. He looks so peaceful in his sleep that she doesn't want to wake him up. But the girl feels horny and wants to have some fun with him. She tries to wake him up gently at first by kissing him on his eyelids, and then the tip of his nose. It doesn't work though, and he still slumbers on. Fatima then wraps her fingers around his shaft, squeezing the erection gently and rubbing it. He moans but still doesn't wake up. Frowning, she realises that she will have to do something a little more drastic this time. But what should she do?

Suddenly, Fatima recalls something she's read in one of his stories earlier. With a mischievous grin on her face, she moves up and plants her knees on either side of his head. Then, with her hairy cunt hovering over her husband's face, she begins urinating. The stream of her putrid piss landing on his face wakes Ahmed up and he stares in shock as his wife continues to pee all over his hair and forehead like it's nothing. "What the?" he sputters, allowing her to urinate into his mouth as well. He subconsciously swallows a mouthful of his wife's piss as she keeps on peeing before finally stopping.

"You wouldn't wake up so I had to do this," she says to him as she grabs his cock, delighted to find that it is even harder than it was moments ago. It is throbbing in her hand right now and she squeezes, pumping it gently, making it stiffen further. "I'm going to lube this cock up and then slide it up inside my ass. You're going to fuck and cum in my ass today, Ahmed." Her words make his dick throb madly. She could actually feel his heartbeat in his cock, as aroused as he is right now. It makes her smirk. "Look at how hard you already are, whore."

Ahmed stares at her and starts to protest. "I am not a whore," he tells his wife, not sounding very convincing as he moans right afterwards. "W W What if I'm not sure about it?" the boy asks in a meek tone, making her clench her fingers around him tightly. The pressure is almost painful. Only almost. It still feels pretty good for him. He can't just let Fatima do whatever she wants though. She has to respect his autonomy, the way he respects hers. "I'm a bit mad you pissed on me without asking first like that, you know? So maybe I won't fuck you today."

"You have no right not to fuck me when I want you to," Fatima tells her husband simply. "Like I said before many times, I will have your cock and cum whenever I want." He gulps as she squeezes his prick with her strong hand and jerks him off more, stroking him faster, pumping it really hard now. Then she stops and goes to grab a bottle of lubricant from inside her purse, and walk back to where he is sitting on the couch. She grabs his hand and yanks him along, leading him to their bedroom where the girl quickly shuts the door and locks it.

Her husband could do nothing but watch as she pours the lube down on his prick and uses it to lather him up She then turns around to sit on him reverse cowgirl style. Placing the tip of his dick at her sphincter, she uses the head of his penis to press through her anal ring. Her brown hole expands slightly to allow him inside. It's a bit difficult to take him inside her at first but soon she is able to accommodate his girth. "Please be gentle with me," he begs her, watching her face to see how she would react to his request.

She simply shakes her head. "I'm going to fuck you really hard," Fatima hisses. Then she begins to slide her buttocks up and down, bouncing on his cock. Her father has always told her that sodomy is wrong but she doesn't care. All she cares about is defiling her husband with her nasty ass, degrading him with her filthy asshole. "You're mine, Ahmed, and I'm going to force you to cum inside my ass, because I can do it." She slams her ass down on to him violently, making him cry out in pleasure.

Her asshole is unbelievably tight around the base of his cock as she rests, clenching her shithole around him. She fucks him steadily, using her anal ring to pump his shaft. Impaling her ass with his dick, Fatima squeezes him inside her and aggressively pounds him into the bed. Her muscular ass is like a vice and there is nothing he can do but let her squeeze him and milk him for his semen. She has rendered him totally helpless with her butthole and he knows it. He can't escape from her ass. It is too tight. Way too powerful to resist. She has him completely trapped inside her and she is going to make him cum soon.

Finally, Ahmed couldn't hold it back any longer and orgasms as her shithole violently contracts around him, wringing the cum from his cock into her ass. He rapidly fills up her bowels with his semen. "Please stop now," he begs her but she just continues to bear down on him and pump his still erect penis with her buttocks, forcing him to stay hard inside her as she continues having her way with him. "I can't take anymore. I'm cumming again!" And he does ejaculate inside her ass again, firing another load of his semen inside her. Finally, she takes mercy on him and stops fucking his cock with her ass.

She moves up so that her booty is right over his face and plants her asshole on his lips. "Suck your cum out of my ass," Fatima orders her husband. Ahmed tentatively licks her nasty asshole, tasting his own semen for the first time in his life. It isn't nearly as bad as he thought it would be, although maybe the taste of his wife's asshole is making it better for him. He then begins to suck his cum out of her ass and gulps it down, as she keeps her buttocks planted on him. It is making him feel dirty yet that's what appeals to the boy so much.

Once he is done, he tells her so and she gets up. She then looks for some new clothes to put on. Ahmed couldn't believe how easily she took him and made him spew inside her, even though he wasn't prepared for it. It was totally incredible, a surreal experience for the young husband who thought he's already seen the full extent of his wife's dominance. As it turned out, she is even more powerful than he originally thought. Now he knows he will never be able to keep his dick away from her. Whenever she wants him, she is going to get him. He might as well just accept that now, because there is nothing he can do about it.

Ahmed takes several deep breaths as he thinks about everything that has happened so far. He agreed to marry her even if he himself wanted to wait until finishing university to get married. It's because he cares so much for her that he couldn't bear to see her get married off to a nasty, cruel man. He had to save her. But did a part of him also want to be with Fatima? The two of them have known each other since they were children. She has always held a special place in his heart. Maybe he does have some feelings for her, but has always tried to suppress them because he is scared of how she would react once he tells her about them.

The boy tries to gather all his courage as he watch his wife puts on clean clothes. His semen is still leaking out of her asshole and down her thighs. "Fatima, I have to tell you something," he says to her. She turns to look at him, quirking her eyebrows. He makes her sit down once she is done getting dressed. "This is very important," he continues. "It's about us." He finds himself wondering how he is going to say it. Usually, Ahmed is good with words, but this is a very different situation to anything he has ever been in before, and he has no idea how he is supposed to navigate this.

"Did I hurt you when I forced you to cum in my ass?" she asks. "I don't have to apologise for that because your cock is mine, but I will anyway. I'm sorry if you got hurt, Ahmed." She caresses his cheeks and he feels them heat up immediately. "But I'm also still going to keep fucking you whenever I want, so you better get used to it." The girl knows that she sounds a trifle bit entitled when she is talking about him this way, as if his feelings has no meaning. But she doesn't really care though. He belongs to her and she can do whatever she wants to do to him.

"It's not that," he quickly says to her, flushed. "I think I might have started falling in love with you." She gasps in shock from that. "I know you said you only married me to avoid being forced to marry a despicable man, but I couldn't stop myself from falling in love with you. I'm not going to force you to say that you feel the same way, but I want you to know that I'll wait for you, no matter how long. You mean that much to me." He holds her hands tenderly and leans in to plant a gentle kiss on her soft cheek. Now she is the one who is blushing for a change.

"I think I might be starting to fall for you too," Fatima says. It is a lie. She isn't starting to fall in love with him right now. She has already fallen in love with him a very long time ago and her feelings for him have only gotten much stronger over time. But she doesn't want him to know that she lied to him to get him to marry and fuck her. "You don't have to worry about forcing me into anything. I'm actually the one who's been forcing you into sex. I'm not going to apologise for that though."

Ahmed gives her another little peck, this one right on the tip of her nose. "You don't have to. I belong to you, right? I am your little slut and you can do whatever you want with me. I don't have the right to get upset about it," he says, nuzzling into her neck and making her giggle with how he is tickling her. "I will always be yours, Fatima." He then gets up and goes to find his own clothes. "Now how about we go outside for a little change? Anywhere you want to go today, my beautiful wife?" Ahmed asks her with a shy grin on his face.

"Anywhere with you," she replies with a saccharine smile. "Although, I must admit that I'm curious about the small restaurant they just opened across the street." Ahmed nods and leads her out the door. They walk to the place and then order their food, eating together. It is a perfect meal and neither of them could be any happier. Fatima couldn't believe how lucky she is. Her adorable husband is really falling in love with her now. The plan she set into motion is working. It is all worth the charade she had to put on. Soon, he would be as in love with her as she is with him. All she has to do is wait, and she is more than willing to. She is willing to wait a lifetime for Ahmed, because he is worth it.

.....

The next month is the best month of Ahmed's life. He has never known such great happiness before. Being with his wife makes him more joyous than he ever thought possible. Now he knows he made the right choice in marrying her when she asked him to. Of course, he still doesn't know that she tricked him into agreeing to marry her, but it wasn't a malicious trick and what he doesn't know won't hurt him. All that she has ever done which hurt him was to bounce on his cock when he was sore and wanted to rest, and that was within her right. He is her husband and his cock is her property.

He still feels that there is something he doesn't know about, though. Ever since the day his friend reminded him of the fact that Fatima's father would never force her to marry a violent man, the boy has thought about how true that is. The Hassan he knows would never ever force Fatima to get married to such an aggressive person as the one that she described to him. But why would she lie to him about such things? Did she have an ulterior motive when she asked him to marry her? She said she is only starting to fall for him, and since he is an idiot when it comes to this sort of things, he believed her easily. He decides to call Hassan ask him to come over so they could talk.

Soon there is a knock on the door, prompting him to get up. Ahmed's very happy to see his father in law but he quickly recovers his manner, inviting the man inside. Initially, he was frosty to Fatima's daughter, thinking that he really was going to marry her off. But now that he's suspecting deception, he decides to be much nicer to the man. "I was just thinking about something earlier," Ahmed says vaguely. "You've always been like a brother to my father and an uncle to me. Not to mention you are now also my father in law, so that is all the more reason for me to ask you for your advice on this."

Hassan feels very touched by the boy's words. "I have always seen you as a son even before you married my daughter," he says, demonstrating a very similar sentiment to Ahmed. "You can tell me anything. What is bothering you right now, Ahmed?" He leans forward and looks intently in the boy's eyes. He has no idea that the issue is his suspicion that Fatima has deceived him into the marriage, since Hassan believes in his daughter's ability to pull the charade off well enough to completely fool her husband. "You don't have to give me all the details. Just the part I need to be able to help you."

"I was talking to my friend Salman the other day," he begins. "He said stuff to me which made me pause and think. It is actually about you and Fatima." At the moment Hassan isn't giving much away with his expression, but Ahmed thinks he saw a flicker of nervousness momentarily flash across his eyes. He then presses on carefully "He said that you would never force Fatima to marry an abusive suitor who treats his wives poorly, and I realized that he is right. So why did she say you were going to do that?"

Now Hassan does look greatly nervous and doesn't know what to say or do. He is panicking because his son in law just realized that he lied to him and there is no way out of it. "Because she wanted to marry you but you wanted to wait to finish your studies first," he mutters, not really sounding like the confident business man he usually is. No, now he sounds like a man who fucked up and knows that he has been caught. This is the most embarrassing thing to have ever happened to him in his entire life. It couldn't get any worse than this.

Ahmed suspected this to be the case but still couldn't help being surprised when it is finally confirmed. He gapes at his father in law and finally manages to ask "But why? Why did you have to lie to me? Why did she want to marry me that badly?" He still doesn't get it yet. The boy looks at Hassan as he just waits for a good answer from the older man. He has never felt so lost before in his life and desperately needs to know why he has been lied to in such a way. He needs to know what is real and what isn't, or it'll drive him crazy.

"Because she's been in love with you for a very long time now, Ahmed," Hassan finally admits, making the boy's eyes go wide. "She confessed it to me and asked me to help arrange your marriage. I was the one who told her that you want to wait until university's over before you get married, but she wouldn't listen and just had to get married to you right away. I wanted her to be happy so I let her tell you the lie." It is only after he said it that he realizes how selfish he was, putting his daughter ahead of everything else. "I'm sorry for my part in this, but she really does love you. Can you find it in your heart to forgive her?"

Ahmed thinks about everything that has happened over the past weeks and then lightly smiles. "I'll admit that I was upset when I started thinking that I was lied to," he says to his father in law. "But now that I think about it, it doesn't really matter anymore. Now I am in love with Fatima and want to be with her for the rest of my life. I'll talk to her about this and let her know that I know about the trick, but also that I'm okay with it." Hassan let out a sigh of relief as he realizes that his daughter won't be heartbroken, because her husband has forgiven her.

Hassan leaves the house not long after and Ahmed sits there by himself to think about everything he learned from the conversation. He thought he'd get upset when he invited Hassan over but now he is only relieved, once he found out the full truth of what's happened to him. Yes, Fatima lied, but she did it out of love. If that doesn't make her worthy of forgiveness then he doesn't know what would. Plus, he is already falling in love with her, so all's well that ends well, just like that Shakespeare guy once wrote oh so many centuries ago.

He just sits there and reads for a while, thinking of what he will say to Fatima when she is back. Ahmed is no longer upset and now only feels embarrassed at how he was too stupid to figure out the lie by himself, having to rely on his friend to do so. But he was too close to the issue to work out the truth, so it's not really his fault. That's what he tells himself to feel a bit better. He knows he will feel better once he sees his wife and the two gets to talk properly about their marriage. He can tell her he knows what she did and why she did it, and that he has already forgiven her.

When she is back, Fatima is surprised by how her husband is smiling at her. It is a teasing smirk, so unlike the coy one he usually gives her. "Hey, Ahmed," she says, placing her bag down on the table and walking over to kiss him on the lips gently. "What are you so happy about?" She is genuinely curious, having never seen Ahmed grin like this before ever. It is making her wonder what is going on right now and she is about to ask him that when he gets up from his seat to give her a big hug. "I love it when you hug me but what's all this about?"

"I just had a very interesting conversation with your father," he says, making her frown. "He told me everything." Now Fatima's face pales and she starts sweating anxiously. "He said you lied to me about having an abusive suitor so that I would marry you to save you. He told me you did that because you're in love with me. It was all in all a very interesting conversation, to say the least." Ahmed then tilts his wife's chin up gently, making her meet his eyes. He knows he shouldn't but he really enjoys how she is freaking out right now. "Is it all true, Fatima? Please don't try to lie to me."

Fatima gulps, struggling to come up with the appropriate thing to say for this situation. She couldn't, though. It's too difficult. That's why she tells him "It's true. I'm so sorry I lied to you, but I did it because I love you." She looks at him pleadingly. "Please, I can understand if you are angry, but don't divorce me for it. I really can't live without you, Ahmed. I know what I did was wrong but I had to do it. Otherwise we wouldn't be together right now." Fatima has never felt too desperate before in her life and her voice is showing it.

Before she could ramble on any longer, he quickly leans in to kiss his wife, making her go silent. When he finally pauses to take a breath, Ahmed says "I'm yours, Fatima. Even if what you did was wrong, I'm still yours." He wraps his arms around his wife and kisses her forehead gently. She is now crying silent tears of joy, happier than she has ever been in her entire life. "Just promise me you won't lie to me like that again. You made me misunderstand your father and think he was going to marry off to a horrible man! I should have known though. He really isn't the kind of person who would actually do that."

"I will never lie to you like that again. I promise I won't," Fatima vows and then kisses her cute husband back. "Thank you so much. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I don't know what I'd do without you." The two of them embrace and go to their bedroom where they make love. Then they lie in each other's arms for the next several hours. It's the best sex they have had so far since both of them are now fully settled into their marriage and know of the other's true feelings.

"I love you. I should have said this before, but I love you Fatima," he says as he kisses her earlobe gently and lets her snuggle up to him, resting her head on his shoulder." She kisses him too and feels herself even happier now that he's said it. She's been waiting for so long to hear those words. It was already great when he said he was falling for her, but now that he is fully in love with her, she couldn't stop a massive grin from breaking out across her face in delight.

12