Arrested Behaviour

Story Info
A different way to cop a feel.
2.7k words
4.72
8.6k
9
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warm sunlight filled my bedroom gently waking me from my slumber. My body tensed as I stretched and yawned. I threw off my silk sheets that covered me as I slipped my feet into my high heeled slippers. Sunday mornings are the best. No work. No rush. No commitments.

"I know. There's a market I can visit today!" I thought to myself as I stripped off the pink nightie I wore to sleep in. As I pulled down the nylon panties, I couldn't help but get a little hard. Dressing up always gave me an erection.

A warm quick shower and a quick check to make sure my body was hairless before I started to get ready. I grabbed a cup of coffee from the machine that was pre-programmed from last night and padded back to my bedroom. I made sure my toe and finger nails were still okay after last night's vigorous activities. "What should I wear?"

I started with my breast forms. I had a number of them starting with C's. They were my first pair. I loved them but found I wanted something bigger. Double D's were next, but again after wearing them for a while, I wanted something even bigger. Finally I ordered some custom made, skin matched, self-adhering G sized boobs. Even though they were very weighty, once attached, I could actually go braless if I wanted (but I never do). They stayed put regardless of the amount of jiggling I did. I had them made with huge nipples that extended out more than a half inch and were hard enough to poke through any bra and top I wore.

The bra I selected was my candy apple red, lace, balcony bra. The full cups had fluted edging with a pretty black bow between them. I cradled my boobs into the cups and reached behind to do the four hook and eye closure. The wide shoulder straps gave me ample support.

I stepped into and pulled up the small, matching, bikini panties. They were crotchless and assless for easy access. Just as well since the panties could not contain my erection.

As warm as it was going to be today, I still opted for stockings; sheer but shiny with a six inch wide welt. I love stockings. They feel so nice against my smooth, hairless legs. BTW, I had been told many times I had a nice set of gams. I held up my hose with the eight straps of my wide, red satin garter belt.

At my make-up mirror, I applied some light mascara on to my long, fake lashes. I didn't want to go to dark with my eyes after all it was Sunday day and not a Saturday slut night. But I did go with a bright red lippy that match my undies. The glossy sealer would ensure they remained smudge free all day.

I buttoned up my crisp, white, linen blouse but left the top three undone to show off some cleavage. I knew in the bright sunlight, you'd be able to just see my red bra through the opaque material. Rather than tucking the tails into my thigh length skirt, I tied the ends just above my belly button. The tight, black leather skirt had a slit up the left leg. It went high enough to allow the stocking welt to peek out.

Finally, I slipped on some red, strappy stilettos with a half inch platform. The heels were five, skinny inches so I'd be standing about five ten.

"In for a penny, in for a pound. Go with red." I said to myself as I put on my red, shoulder length, wig. I checked myself out in the mirror. "You look so fuckable!"

It was nice and warm enough to drive with the top down (my car not me!), but I wanted to stop my hair from flying around. The kerchief I tied on would do the trick. I slipped on a pair of cat eye sunglasses before heading to my car.

I loved driving my old British, TVR that I had rebuilt. I loved how low it was and how it enhanced the feel of the road. Even though it was a British car, it was a left hand drive. I couldn't just step in; I had to sit on the low bucket first then swing my legs beneath. Sitting in the deep buckets raised my knees and made the hem ride up to almost my crotch level. As I depressed the clutch and started the car, I smiled as I notice how much leg and stocking showed out through the side slit. It also raised the hem a bit higher and the tip of my uncut cock peeked out.

I pulled out of my driveway and onto the road. With the ragtop down, the sun beam was a comfortable warm on my body. It would be a boring, two mile drive to the highway. Once on, the traffic flowed at a nice pace. A semi pulled up on my passenger side. He could have easily passed me but knowing what he was looking at, he kept pace. I was determined not to look at him and pretended not to care. He kept pace with me for about a mile. Finally fed up, I pinched and raised the edge of my skirt until I knew he could see my cock which I took in hand and gave it a few strokes. Only then did I look at him. His mouth dropped. I laughed and then smashed the gas pedal.

My exit came up and a couple of twisty road, I was at the farmer's market. It wasn't too crowded, mostly late morning shoppers. The selection was great. Fresh tomatoes for pasta sauce, veg to grill on the BBQ and some unpasteurized honey to sweeten tea. There was a stall that sold bake goods. I bought a dozen of my favourite butter tarts but couldn't resist enjoying one now. I grabbed an iced tea and sat down at a table. Legs crossed, I knew my stocking welts were well on display.

As I munched my tart, I spied a couple of men grab the table near mine. I straightened my back which made my big boobs stick out more. Deep breathes made them heave. Their mouths drooped open and their head nodded up and down in sync with my heaving breasts.

Then I had a wicked thought. I finished my tart and tea and patted my lips with a napkin. I pulled out a compact to check my lippy which I knew were still perfect and checked my hair. I turned my head and looked at them before I did a high knee lift to uncross my legs. I watched as they reacted to what was beneath.

I wandered around a bit more and noticed one of the guys who ogled me was now following me. I made my way to the bathrooms; so did he. I tipped my sunglasses and used my eyes to direct him in. His head bobbed up and down as he walked. I followed.

Before he could do or say anything, I grabbed his face and planted a huge kiss right on his lips. My other hand grabbed his crotch. I didn't feel much. I undid his pants and let them fall around his ankles. His hard dick was only about four skinny inches. I pulled up my skirt and showed him my rock hard, fat seven.

Quickly I turned him and pushed him over a sink. I kicked his feet apart as wide as this pants permitted. I spread his ass and spat into his crack. I used my knob to smear it on his hole before I plunged my girl dick into his sissy ass. I didn't meet with much resistance as my hips pressed against his cheeks.

Slowly at first and then with quicker, harder thrusts, I continued to fuck his ass. Another guy entered into the bathroom, looked at me and then him. He smiled. I looked at him and smiled back.

I could feel Guy One's knees start to quiver. His panting told me he was close; I wasn't. He grunted and begged me not to stop. He was going to cum but instead of letting him, I suddenly pulled out.

The sudden emptiness was a shock to his mind. His body spasmed and he collapsed onto the cold tile floor. I pulled my skirt back down but my stiff pole caused an obvious tent. The other guy chuckled and started to leave. "I'll wait for you outside, Bill!"

So I left Bill in a gooey heap. His friend gave me a grin as I strutted by.

It was now getting late and I had other shit to do. I made my way back to the car and stuck my purchases in the trunk. I plopped my ass into the bucket seat and let out a huge sigh. "Whew!" I didn't realize how tired I was walking (and fucking) around. It was pretty warm but very comfortable so I left the roof down for the drive back to town.

I knew the highway would be packed so I opted for the back roads. I knew a back route that almost no one took. I was a bit longer but a more scenic drive with hilly, curvy pavement. Some of it required quick shifts so I hiked up my hem a bit. The side slit was almost to my hip and half my semi-hard dick was showing. I put it in first and stomped on the gas.

The direct route was a right turn; I turned left. About a mile up the road, I took right then left. Like I said this route was a round-about way to get back home. I saw no other car so I fishtailed around the corner, leaving a plume of dust behind. The first mile was pretty straight but then the curves and hills started.

The British TVR was made for the hilly roads of the U.K. so it drove like it was on rails. There was a nice long right hand curve coming up. It was long enough I didn't need to lift the gas; in fact I think I accelerated some.

"Shit!" I shouted to myself. Just before the curve ended was a cop car. I lifted but it was too late. In the rear view, I could see a red cherry flashing. "Shit! Shit! Shit!"

The cop caught up fairly quickly and I just pulled over. I remained mostly motionless and watched behind in the rear view. Finally the door opened and the cop emerged. I noticed something different as he walked towards me. He was a she!

Her shirt was tight and formfitting. No hiding her huge breast straining the buttons. They had to be at least double-D. She stood beside my passenger door. She was tall; probably around six-four or six-five. Her blond hair was pulled back in a tight bun. Her eyes were hidden behind some mirror aviator glasses. Her plump lips were a shine, pale pink. "Licence and registration please. You were 20 kils over the speed limit. It was just changed from eighty to sixty kilometers per hours."

I grabbed my purse and plopped it on my lap. I realized that I still had my skirt hiked up and my cock was exposed. I riffled through my purse and handed her the documentation. She told me. "Please wait in the car."

She looked at my license and then at me and then at the licence again before returning to her car. I watched as she typed in some stuff into her on-board computer. She returned many minutes later but this time she stood beside me on the driver side.

"Well Miss. Your information is a little suspicious. I also have a strong suspicion you are packing something under your skirt. Some sort of weapon, I believe."

With the sun beaming down from behind her, I squinted upwards. "I'm unarmed. I have no weapons."

"Please show me or I'll have to bring you in." The lady cop informed me. "And trust me, you won't enjoy it very much."

Confused but not wanting to be arrested, I pinched the bottom corner of my slit and pulled it aside. Sitting in bucket seats and being a little afraid, of course my dick looked small and shriveled. It pretty much retracted in me, so much only my foreskin was evident.

"Even though it is small, it IS a concealed weapon. Is it loaded?" She asked of me.

It was then for some reason, I looked at her crotch area. There was definitely a large lump showing where it should have been smooth. Immediately, blood started rushing to my groin. My erection started to emerge. In my seated position, it only grew to about three inches.

"Please unload you weapon." She commanded.

Being a little more at ease, I used my thumb, index and middle fingers to take hold of my cock and stroked it up and down. She cop was leaning right against my door. I looked up at her and was able to see her pearly whites. Slowly and carefully I reached up towards her pant zipper. She didn't stop me or say anything. I took hold of the tab and pulled her zipper down. The black panties she wore beneath did little to contain her bigger weapon. I managed to pull it out. It was beautiful. About the length and thickness of a good sized plantain. Cautiously, I leaned toward it and took her into my mouth.

"Gawd! She was big!" I closed my lips around her shaft. She was only about halfway in and my mouth was already full. Still I was able to take more. I could feel her grow in my stretched mouth. Mine had grown too, to about four inches.

Her tip started to hit the back of my throat. With about two inches to go, I could have taken her all but from this angle with my head turned and I was restricted. Suddenly my fingers were coated with something warm and wet. "That's better. Not so dangerous when your weapon is unloaded. But I think you might have other things hidden. Please get out of the car and step to the back.

With shaky legs, I went to the back of my car. I was told to place my hands on the trunk and not move. She cop was behind me. Her hands reached around and grabbed hold of my boobs. She squeezed and pawed them for a number of minutes; pinching the nipples. Unfortunately, they were fake and not mine, but I knew she was pinching them hard.

She ran her hands down my tummy, over my hips and along my thighs. She pulled my skirt up high around my waist and exposed my ass. She kicked my feet apart. She grabbed hold of my dripping semi-hard cock and stroked it hard again. "I need to make sure it is fully unloaded."

Something rubbed along my ass crack. Of course it was her fully loaded weapon. Wet with my saliva and her pre-cum, her cock was well lubed. She pushed it into my crack and found my hole. I pushed back and let it slip in. I groaned. "Oh fuck! Oh gawd!"

She slowly pushed her way in, stretching my ring open. Her hips finally pressed against my ass. Her hands holding my hips, she started to forcefully quicken her pace. She was hitting my P-spot. Garbled noises escaped from my throat.

Her thrusts were hard and forceful. Her breathing became more rapid. I knew she was about to... "Uuuhhh...! Uuuhhh...! Uuuhhh...!"

She emptied her hard loads into my chamber. I'm not sure how many rounds she fired into me. I came hard too. My wads splattered on my rear bumper.

When she was done, she slowly withdrew. I turned to see her still hard, glistening meat. I squatted down. Balanced on my heels, I took her into my mouth to clean her off. Apparently she hadn't fully unloaded. A few more round hit my tongue.

She helped me back up and back into my car. I thought I had gotten out of a ticket but she was busy writing in her pad. She ripped the page off and handed it to me. "Get home stay and don't speed."

I looked at what she gave me. It read.

"Meg. xxx-xxx-1234"