Arrested by Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkmywife
dkmywife
384 Followers

We did and it felt good to do. His arm after a bit found its way around my shoulders and my head leaned back against his shoulder. Again it felt nice and did not in any way feel awkward.

We relaxed and got used to each other. Now I not only had cleansed I had also taken pains to shave my backside so that it was nice and smooth. For years I had been using a dildo and found that it was much more enjoyable when I felt smooth down there. That and I wanted to be ready for his attention just in cases I didn't chicken out. So far that was nowhere near my consciousness. In due course his hand moved south and was soon rubbing my thigh and pulling my butt closer to his. I liked his touch. Soon I felt his hand reach under me and start working my cheeks and a finger found my hole and he started teasing the tip of his finger against it.

While he was doing this I noticed his cock was working up to full attention and was in no time at full mast. Unconsciously my hand went to feel it. My hand wrapped around the base and began getting acquainted with my first flesh and blood cock. His skin felt velvet smooth and warm in my hand. We both sat like this for a while listening to the rain and thunder outside and the warm crackle of the fire inside. I stroked him slowly getting to know his cock until I suddenly had the urge to put the head into my mouth. Only I had to get off the couch which meant he couldn't play with my ass.

Slowly I moved to the floor and crawled on my knees between his legs. Opening his legs he smiled and let me explore. What greeted me was a cock that had to be 10" if it was an inch. It was fat so that my hand could just wrap around it. On impulse I licked the shaft of his cock from the base to the tip kissing the under belling along the way before I finally took the head of his cock into my mouth. Matt had repositioned himself so that it was at a better angle for me. Now I had been curious enough about this to suck on my dildo a time or two...and practiced taking them down my throat. So I surprised him when I took a good deal of him down before my gag forced me to back off. "Oh...yeah" I heard him moan so I did it again liking the feeling of his warm flesh on my tongue. I moved back and forth onto him getting used to the movement and the feeling of a hot cock in my mouth. I could only get about half of him down because it was my first time and well, as much as I wanted to I couldn't get him in any deeper. It was enough though and I felt his hand wrap around my neck as he started to breath heavier and more rapidly. "It has been a long time since anyone did this for me...I won't last much longer. Being that this is your first time...I'll let you decide what to do...I'll give you warning...but you do what you want...Okay?" He then helped my rhythm by pulling me down each time and I felt and excitement thrill me. I reached for his thigh and gripped on and started to move faster until I felt him twitch...swell...and he finally said "Ohhh...I'mmmmm goingggg... to, to...cummmmm ssssooonnnn" which was my cue to decide.

I kept going until I felt his body twitch...go rigid...as both hands grasped my neck and pulled my mouth down onto his cock forcing it down my throat as he cried out "Gaaawwd!!" and I felt his hot cum shoot into my throat. My thought was if I was going to go through with it I might as well go all in, so I did. I found that I liked the feeling and taste of his hot cum shooting down my throat. I especially loved feeling his hands pull my mouth further down onto him as he shot even more cum down my throat. I was surprised by the fact that I really did enjoy sucking his cock. I felt his hands pull me just a little further as one last blast of cum shot down my throat. I was turned on like never before.

He did not soften, not even a little after I pulled off of him. Matt panted and stared at me with a smile on his face. "Thank you for that. It has been so long since I've had anyone do that for me. Oh my god...and you swallowed your first time." He closed his eyes and leaned back against the couch.

He patted the couch next to him and said "Kneel here" as he placed one of the cushions the arm rest adding "Lay across my lap...Please."

When I found my spot across his lap and on the cushion his hand found my ass followed by a finger poking at my hole. Only this time I felt his finger penetrate to the first knuckle which I really enjoyed...and a second...knuckle. I moaned my approval as Matt finger fucked me while we took in the warmth of the fire. It wasn't long before he had two fingers pumping in and out of me. I loved the easy, sensual attention and the fact that we were taking our time about it.

The thunder and lightning outside was getting intense. So was the storm inside. Matt began tossing pillows and blankets on the floor in front of the fireplace all while he was still finger fucking me. Then he pulled his fingers out and had me lay face down on the blankets on the floor. Crawling up to my ear I felt his softening cock touch my ass as he whispered "While I recover I want to play with your ass for a bit...okay?" I simply moaned my approval as he slinked down my back.

It wasn't long before I realized what he meant. He spread my legs and crawled in between them and bit each cheek, softly the pulled them apart and began using his tongue on my ass. I was surprised, pleasantly so as he took his time introducing me to these pleasures. Then as I thought it couldn't get much better he without warning burrowed his apparently long tongue into my waiting hole. I let out an involuntary moan as I felt his tongue burrow into me. I melted as his arms wrapped around my waist and his tongue reamed and burrowed alternately into me.

It was clear after nearly 15 minutes that he truly enjoyed doing this sort of thing. I was not about to object as the sensation of being fucked by his tongue took me to heaven. "Oh Matt..Matt. What are you doing to me?" I moaned as he burrowed deeper still. "More..more..Please..God Please"

When he finished he crawled up to me, wrapped his arms around me and we lay quietly on the floor next to the fire. We lay like that for 30 or 40 minutes maybe even an hour. The storm outside raged as another raged inside. It wasn't long before I felt his cock getting hard again. I moved so that I felt his tip against my hole and he moved his pelvis to poke the tip against me. He kissed my ears lovingly and whispered "Let me know when you are ready for me...Okay."

I nodded and rolled to my side to look at him. My eyes met his I smiled and said "I want you...Matt...I want you inside me...please...please." We looked at each other for a long while and before we realized what was happening we were kissing. Breaking the kiss Matt rolled me onto my stomach and reached for the KY and lubed my hole with his fingers. He then lubed up his cock and crawled between my legs which I spread wide.

His head parted my cheeks and I felt his head touch my hole "Okay' came his shaky voice, 'push me out and you will open up and I will push in slowly. If we do this right it won't hurt at all...but we have to work together on this' he paused and kissed my neck 'I have already hurt you once and I don't ever want to hurt you again...ever" I did as he asked and pushed out. As I did he pushed in and I felt his cock slide slowly into me. The more I pushed out the easier his head moved in. I was shaking as I felt his warm flesh press into me, my first live cock. His head popped passed the first barrier which shocked me but wasn't painful and I felt his girth stretch me. It was in that moment I knew I wanted all of him and more.

Reaching behind me I pulled my cheeks apart and moaned out his name "Matt, oh Matt...more...more" and he pressed his cock deeper still. He lay his body on top of mine and wrapped his arms around my chest pulling my back to his front as we rolled onto our sides. My legs wrapped around his as the heat of the fire warmed my front. His arms pulled me to him and I felt his pelvis rock out and then thrust slowly back in as several inches impaled me further. "I want all of you inside me...all of you...f-f-fuck you feel so good." I whispered.

My head fell onto the pillow and his head laid on mine and whispered back "I'm glad. God, your ass feels so fucking nice on my cock." Our conversation faded out as we slowly came together. My body trembled as inch by inch his cock slid into me. Matt whispered into my ear "Roll onto your stomach." I did and he lay on me and I felt the last few inches of his cock slip into me and his pelvic bone touch my cheeks. "Baby...you have all of me now"

I knew he was in me, because there was a sensation that I felt I had not anticipated. My body was quaking with spasms of bliss caused by his cock impaling me. He had all of his 11" cock buried to the hilt and I was in bliss. "Matt... Matt...you can arrest me anytime...so long as this happens as a result...Oh Matt." He pulled my waist to his pelvis and got to his knees. I got up and sat in his lap as he knelt back on his haunches. Automatically my arms wrapped around his neck and my back pressed against his chest. His palm pressed against my belly and my hand covered his as our body heat mixed. Deep inside my ass I felt his heartbeat through our connection. I felt the pulse of his heart filling his cock as it in turn filled me.

Somewhere in the fog of bliss I lost my 'male' identity and became his lover...not a woman...not a man...a lover...and in that moment 'his' lover. "Matt...Please tell me you feel as good as I do" Matt said not a word but pulled my lips to his and kissed me while pressing himself deeper still and I moaned into his mouth in response.

Matt broke the kiss and whispered into my ear "I'm glad I arrested you."

I smiled and said "I'm glad you arrested me to." I smiled at him as the warmth of our connection filled me with joy. Looking back at him I was speechless as I watched his pelvis grind its way into me as his long, beautiful cock burrowed into my depths. All I could do was moan in bliss as his flesh penetrated mine warming me from the inside. My heart exploded in joy as my expectations had been far and away exceeded.

Pressing my face into the pillow I moaned out his name "Matt..oh my God...Matt". I could feel every vein as he ground himself into me, his pulse became mine as I absorbed every pleasurable inch of his magnificence into me.

Distant thunder rolled and shook the ground as lightning filled the sky. Matt moved me to the edge of the couch and bent me over so that I was on my knees. His hands then grasped my waist as his pelvis drove his cock ever deeper and ground his pelvis against me. He then pulled out his entire length except for his head, paused and then slowly impaled me again. I moaned my approval and he repeated the motion again and again until he was fucking me in a slow steady motion. This he kept up until I felt his urgency build and I urged him on "Fuck me. You said you wanted to be the first to fill me with cum. I want to feel you cum..I want your cum...deep inside me."

My encouragement was his trigger to grip my waist hard and increase his thrusts so that all we could hear was our skin clapping together and my own moans of approval as I felt his cock drive home driving me over the edge of ecstatic bliss with each slap of our skin. "Oh Matt...Mathew...fuck me...Yes...fuck me, oh babe...fuck my ass and make it yours...please."

At this I felt his hands grip my waist more firmly and his pace quicken as it became apparent that he was going to cum. Only he had mastered control and kept it at bay while he slammed his cock home repeatedly, hard and fast until he moaned "I'm cumming!!!!."

I looked back at him "Make me yours...please make me yours."

With that he savaged me, our skin coming together hard and fast mixing with the thunder outside until he drove his cock deep and groaned a low, guttural moan as his cock exploded deep within me as I now fulfilled in my bliss...exploded in a wild, spasm that rocked me like nothing had before and I cried out in blissful release...only it wasn't in ejaculation...but something different...something more...something deep within me. "Oh God!!...Oh God!!" I cried as I felt his hot cum explode from his cock deep inside me.

He fell onto my back panting as his cock twitched and released more cum. He pulled my back to his front and pulled me down onto him one last time as one more spasm of joy consumed me as he shoved his cock deep again and unloaded more of his essence into me.

In my own heat I raised up on my knees and pressed my ass against his pelvis taking as much of his cock into me as I could as my own internal spasms of bliss exploded as I moaned and twitched in my own blissful release. Only I had not ejaculated nor had my own urge to be fucked ease, on the contrary I wanted him even more. Matts arms reached around me and pulled me to his chest as his pelvis arched up and his cock sank in deeper still as my own passions exploded in a massive release and I cried out "Matt...Matt...Oh God...Matt!!!" before I blacked out from the force of my release.

An hour later we were on the couch covered in a heavy blanket. It was still mid-afternoon and it was clear that we had the night ahead of us. I was looking forward to more, much more.

We had taken a shower together, cleansed my behind to make sure I would be ready for him when round two started. We then had taken up our place on the couch with Matt behind me, his now limp cock lying over my thigh.

The fire was dying down and needed stoking but I was content to remain where I was. The storm outside was raging even harder than before as rain now drummed on the roof as thunder and lightning continued on.

Rolling onto my back I looked at Matt as he lay resting not quite asleep but not quite awake. I felt different, more content than I had ever felt before. Then there was the orgasm, or were they orgasms? I didn't ejaculate not once... I was content and satisfied, yet I wanted more, much more of what I had just experienced. They had been a release of sorts, spasms of pleasure I was more than eager to experience again and again and again.

Getting up I threw two more logs onto the fire and sat on the floor, naked and leaned back against the couch. There was a bottle of wine within reach so I grabbed it and poured myself a glass. I enjoyed what had happened, very much. There was no guilt as I had so often experienced in my youth when I had experimented with gay sex with my best friend at the time. In fact it had gone a lot further than we had originally intended, a lot further.

Matt had not been my actual first, but the first time really didn't' count as it was just a couple of kids playing around. I unfortunately suffered a profound sense of guilt having been sent to a parochial school where hell was the punishment for everything on the list of fun things to do, gay sex being on the top of that list. I had panicked upon feeling too much pleasure from what was supposed to be forbidden fruit. I had enjoyed sucking my friends cock and enjoyed the fact that he had cum because of me. When we went further I had been bottom and he top...and the pleasure I had felt then was overwhelming...my joy was extreme most especially when I felt him shoot his cum deep...thought he was a rather small penis...I enjoyed it all the same. Trouble was when I woke up in the middle of the night panicked at having enjoyed it far, far too much. I had been a neurotic mess...though over time I let him do it again, several times before he moved away. The guilt had detracted from what could have been a pleasant memory for me. I had come to terms with at long last.

Here I was naked with the fresh memory of a man's cock buried deep in my ass. I smiled knowing that I would feel him buried deep inside me again, soon, very soon if I had anything to say about it. It was then I felt his hand fall to my chest and scratch my skin affectionately. "Pour me some wine, please" he said. I did and sat on the couch where he lay covered in the blanket handing him his wine.

A heavy clap of thunder shook the very foundation of my house followed by a torrential down pour that roared its presence on my roof. Matt sipped his wine and smiled up at me. "How do you feel?" he asked.

I looked down at him feeling warm "Content. How do you feel?"

He smiled again and said "Happy. I'm glad I had the courage to come talk to you."

My heart warmed "Me to. Only I want you to use your handcuffs on me again. This time I will be a willing participant...and hopefully naked." I got down off the couch and onto my knees. "Matt...Matt" my voice trailed off.

"What?" he asked.

I looked at him "This felt right. I hope you feel the same way."

He smiled and lay his head on the pillow in the corner of the couch "Yes, I do feel the same way. I hope you know I'm not done with you, not by a long shot. I still have a lot of cum to give...but only if you want it."

When he said that he pulled the blanket off to reveal his cock as it surged to life getting ready for more. Without a word I put my mouth over his head and began sliding my mouth over his cock again. "Ahhh...That is what I'm talking about." He moaned.

It wasn't long before he was sitting up and I was between his legs again bobbing my head up and down on his cock taking as much of his cock down my throat as I could. Novice as I was I did what I thought was a masterful job. He didn't complain.

Being that he had cum twice already it was clear that he would be a bit before cumming which gave me a nice bit of practice which allowed me to take about 7 or 8 inches of his 11" cock down my throat, all the while listening to his moans of pleasure fill my ears driving my passions.

After a good while, I wasn't paying attention to how long I spent loving on his cock. I was prepared to do this for as long as it took because I wanted to taste his cum again and give him as much pleasure as I could.

After a while he pulled his cock from my mouth and looked down at me smiling. "As much as I would love for you to keep doing this...I need to fuck you again. Only I want to take my time. I want you on the bed this time. The floor was murder on my knees."

We moved into the bedroom where he had me crawl into my hands and knees then grip the head board. He crawled up behind me, lubed my ass and his cock. "I want to fuck you, hard and fast because I need to have you babe..I need to feel your ass on my cock...I need to empty my balls

I looked back over my shoulder and smiled "Then fuck me. I need your cock as bad as you need my ass, so fuck me hard...stud." With that his cock pressed against my ass and I pushed out as he pushed in and sank all 11" to the hilt in one, sweet, delicious motion. My response was immediate as I howled "Oh My God...do that again I howled "Do that again!!" He did...about four times before I cried out in ecstacy "Yes!!...Matt..Oh please..please more. Keep doing me like this and I'll have no choice but to fall for you."

With that he paused and choked something unintelligible before stroking the small of my back. He then smacked my ass before gripping my waist before he began fucking me with long hard, fast strokes. My bedroom was filled with the sounds of his pelvis smacking against my ass...Puk, puk, puk.

Having cum twice already he had stamina so we fucked a good while with his slowing to rest and take a breather which was followed by another round of hard and fast fucking. I lost count of my blissful spasms that resulted. I simply lost myself in the bliss of our connection. I loved the sound of our bodies coming together.

In time I could feel his urgency build as he increased his pace as he approached release he started muttering "Oh God..Rick..Rick......f-f-fuck...you're so fucking hot!" he exclaimed as he drove his cock deep with a hard deep thrust 'thuk!" and came "Aaaaaaaaauuuggggghhh Oh God...Oh God!!" as hot jets of his semen ejected into my deepest recesses as I raised up to absorb his cock and cum into me pressing my back to his chest and wrapping my arms around his neck as his arms wrapped around my chest and waist. My own ecstasy was overwhelming as I lost myself in his pleasure as my spasms of joy robbed me of speech as I lost myself in another earth shattering spasm "Ungh...Unuh...aaahhhhh...M-m-matt!!!"

dkmywife
dkmywife
384 Followers