Arresting Officer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,177 Followers

"Oh God yes!" Jody exclaimed, no longer caring about anything except the electric touch of this woman's mouth.

She trusted her pelvis forward, trying to drive Cynthia deeper within her. More than happy to accommodate her desire, the older woman began a series of furious motions with her darting tongue. The dark haired woman moaned loudly as Cynthia gripped her ass cheeks and pressed her face hard against her wetness, sucking hungrily.

It wasn't long before Jody was on the verge of orgasm. Her body quaked and sweat ran down her breasts as her vaginal muscles contracted around the instrument of her pleasure. Then like a wave breaking against the shoals, she orgasmed with an intensity she had never before known.

Her pelvis pushed forward, her shoulders arched backward and she slammed against the hard bars behind her. Cynthia's fingers pressed hard into the soft flesh of her buttocks as the red haired fury lapped up her juices like a kitten does milk.

Drained, Jody slumped back against the bars. Cynthia rose and stepped back, enjoying the view of her prize. Smiling, she ran her tongue across her lips, relishing the sweet souvenir of their encounter.

After a few moments, the Lieutenant noticed that the hooker had opened her eyes and was again staring at her. Neither fear or hostility showed in her eyes, just an increasing hunger.

Satisfied that she now had her complete attention, Cynthia walked over to her and unclipped her belt. As it fell to the floor, the tall woman began to slowly undo the buttons of her blouse. That too soon fell to the floor, exposing a dark blue bra that because of its matching color had been invisible beneath her tunic. A minute later, her slacks were piled atop it, exposing matching blue panties.

Soon they too joined the growing pile. Cynthia's breasts were much smaller than Jody's, her skin a pale white. Many times she had tried to get a tan, but she had a tendency to freckle - a condition that she truly hated. Between her legs sat a wild bush of bright red hair, stretching over her entire bikini area.

Wordlessly, she stepped over to Jody and straddled the sitting girl. Jody immediately took the hint and pressed her face between her legs. Cynthia let her take a few minutes to get comfortable to the idea and then began to do a bump and grind.

It wasn't long before the red hair was sticky with juices as Jody practiced what Cynthia had taught her. She couldn't match the experience twenty years of lovers had given her partner, but she was willing to give it all the delight her youthful zeal could bring.

Running her fingers through Jody's dark hair, Cynthia soon lost herself in the rising crest of her own passion. The girl had learned well, she had to admit. Not many lovers were a natural at this, but Jody had definite potential.

"Oh baby, do it to me!" She yelled as she grabbed a handful of hair and mashed her moist pussy into Jody's mouth.

The excitement of the last hour erupted like a bursting dam. Cynthia felt every muscle in her body tense up and then turn to jello. As her legs gave way beneath her, she reached out for the cell bars for support.

Finally even that wasn't enough as Cynthia slid to the floor next to Jody. Long minutes passed as the two sweaty women sat up against each other, catching their breath. Finally, Jody broke the stillness.

"Can I get out of these now?" She said, lifting the handcuffs into view.

Cynthia reached over and pulled the keys off her belt. A few seconds later, Jody was rubbing her sore wrists.

"Happy now?" Cynthia asked.

"Not really, but I think this will make me feel better." Came the answer.

With that, she grabbed Cynthia and kissed her as hard as she could. This time is was her tongue that was the aggressor as it explored the interior of Cynthia's mouth.

They lay there in each other's arms, softly caressing the others naked form. Exchanging long, moist, kisses, their tongues slipping back and forth.

"This was fun." Jody said softly. "A pity it has to come to an end." "I know," Cynthia replied, still stroking Jody's breast. "They should be just about finished with that crowd up in booking. I should be able to get your paperwork right through now."

"Fuck you!" Jody hissed.

"Hey, I was only kidding." Cynthia chuckled. "And besides, I think you just did." Standing up, Jody examined the torn remains of her blouse. It would be impossible to wear out of the building.

"What am I going to do about this?" She asked. "I can't very well parade upstairs with these hanging out."

"They are very noticeable." Cynthia noted, the humor still in her voice. "Don't worry, there's some clothes in the locker room in the back. You can wash up and change."

With that, Jody picked up her rags and heading in the direction she had indicated.

Cynthia washed up in the utility closet. She knew that if she followed Jody back into the locker room's shower they would never get out of here. Quickly dressing, she checked her watch, still time for a late morning breakfast.

"Hey, lets get a move on!" She yelled to the back. Jody reappeared five minutes later, having gone an amazing transformation. She was a totally different woman.

Her topknot ponytail was gone and her black hair had been tied up into a tight bun. Gone also were the bright makeup and gold jewelry. Her face had been freshly scrubbed and she now wore only a hint of makeup.

What was most astonishing was the outfit she now wore. It was the blue uniform of the Metropolitan Police Force. On her collars were the pips of the 14th Precinct. She wore the shield of a Patrolman, across from the name tag which read Austin. "How do I look?" She said, striking a pose.

"Like a recruiting poster." Cynthia replied. "Now lets get out of here." The two woman turned to leave when Jody asked. "What would you have done if they had actually booked me?"

"I would've said you were one of my snitches and got you out of there." Was the reply. "With the Captain off smoozing with the Mayor, I'm the senior officer here. No one would think to question my cutting you loose." "I have to admit, Cyn, you really outdid yourself this time." Jody smiled as they walked down the corridor to the stairwell. "You can be a real crazy bitch when you want to be."

"And you love it." Cynthia grinned, blowing her lover a kiss.

"True, very true."

"Enough chit-chat, we really have to get going." The Lieutenant said as they reached the stairs. "D'Marco's isn't going to hold those brunch reservations forever."

"One last thing though," Jody said as she followed up the stairs. "If we ever try this again, next time... I get to be the arresting officer!"

At that, both women burst into laughter.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,177 Followers
12