Arriving Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although the muster was easy it still took us most of the morning so arriving home, we had a quick shower to wash the mud off our legs before walking naked out to the pool so that we could cool off properly. It was so incredibly relaxing standing waist-deep talking with the sounds of birds and the wind that had just sprung up rustling the leaves.

As we stood before each other I raised my little seductive strip of the previous evening. At first, Karen blushed but thinking better of it she softly added that she thought me incredibly sexy adding that she couldn't understand d why my mother carried on so much. Not wanting the moment to end I climbed out of the pool and standing with my arms akimbo starred down at my incredibly sexy cousin who looked even more sexy due to the sudden flush of color that washed through her cheeks.

Smiling I turned before bending to pick up my towel offering Karen a glimpse of my wet cunny showing off between my butt cheeks: hearing a deep sigh I glanced back before announcing that I was going to get two beers before lunch.

Wanting to continue my little seduction I sat on the cane balloon chair that hung from the gazebo roof and using my legs which I opened slightly to make the chair swing towards my cousin before moving back: chuckling to myself when I heard her stutter the odd word ... she has never stuttered before. Knowing that I was getting to her I offered to collect fresh beers knowing that to get out of my chair I had to splay my feet wide offering Karen a full glimpse of my damp crack.

Returning with her beer Karen thanked me for being here this morning saying it would have taken three to four hours longer on her own. I asked about the damaged fencing coming up from the bank of the river, but she breathed a sigh of relief announcing that the station hands will be doing that once we get a dry spell. She then suggested we have a light lunch of a meat salad saying that she had two eye fillets that were left from the last beast that was killed between the two stations.

We took the afternoon easy with Karen lying on her bed while I lay on the two-seater couch in her makeshift sitting room. With the blinds half up, we got the benefit of both the shade and cool from the light wind. With Karen lying stripped to her bikini bottoms while I lay naked. We had a little conversation, but Karen was inquisitive about the arrangements with our university accommodation next semester. Knowing she was aware of my being buck naked, I deliberately drew the conversation out.

At first, I acted dumb to what she was asking making her stop before repeating her question more carefully. Smiling I explained that as we had three bedrooms one of them could be used as her quiet study area and stopping to let this sink in suggested the other bedroom could become her dressing room. Hearing her suck her teeth I paused to allow this to form in mind before very softly suggesting that as the apartment was partly furnished, she could use it as her bedroom.

I waited for a few minutes for Karen's reply but hearing nothing I walked around to the side of her bed my eyes twinkling as she turned towards me. Once again I stood arms akimbo until I heard my cousins gasp as I opened my legs wider allowing her a very close frontal before saying almost forgivingly that she need not worry the apartment is three floors of extreme comfort so of course, she would have all the privacy she desired.

As Karen said nothing, I turned back to my couch announcing that I was very weary to which Karen agreed saying that her shoulders were giving some pain. Again, I jumped to the situation being offered to me.

"In London, I did a remedial massage course during the summer break ... just for fun of course. But how about after dinner this evening I give those sore shoulders a deep refreshing massage. You'll love it I'm sure: Meg loved my massages when she came home after a game of lacrosse."

Once more I heard my cousin suck her teeth.

++++++++++++++++++

During tea, I thought to ask Karen to explain more about her tryst with the lecturer. I didn't think she was going to reply but then beginning slowly at first, she explained everything.

"Oh Sonya, the reason I am so pissed off is that it was a nothing all that happened was that I embraced my young lecturer because I knew we would never meet again and that after all the amazing help she had given I simply wanted to kiss her. It wasn't deeply passionate as reported to my parents or that I was attempting to seduce her ... it was simply a somewhat deeper kiss than necessary but when you consider the alcohol that had been consumed and the wicked dope that I brought with me I'm not surprised."

Hearing this I said no more simply pouring more tea wishing Karen bon appetite as I passed her another shortbread. Later that afternoon while preparing a salad for our evening meal I thought about Karen asking me why I was so attracted to her: after all, she was my first cousin and hence socially any form of sexual relationship should have been taboo.

Taboo? But why ... considering we were both women why should there be any social stigma simply because we wanted to make love differently. Then I remembered the farewell five years ago and the floods of tears when Karen realized that we may be saying goodbye forever: no, the answer to my question was simply because I knew that Karen and I had been in love for years and all it needed was for us to become of age and to accept the inevitable.

Around ten that night we noticed the weather change. The temperature actually rose and the atmosphere became steamy Karen looking worried told me that the weather people had been talking about this change for the past few days telling me that if its correct we can expect the mother of all storms sometime tonight. Noticing her shift painfully in her chair I suggested that it was time for my promised massage.

Seeing that everything was secure for the promised stormy night I asked Karen to undress and lay stomach down on the edge of her bed. Beginning at her shoulders I started a slow firm massage searching for knotted muscles. It was no wonder she was in pain because all across her shoulders I found stressed tendons. Continuing slowly down her back I again found stressed muscles in the lower back area which confirmed why she had been walking with a stoop this afternoon.

Once the massage was over, I helped her to sit with her back resting against two pillows against the headboard. Standing before her I slowly repeated my seductive strip of the night before pausing with every change waiting for Karen to acknowledge my semi nakedness. Once naked I sat beside her my legs resting against hers. Glancing down I could see how wet and aroused she already was.

"I notice you liking my little show."

"Oh, fuck Sonya you can repeat the show every night if you wish. Just look how wet I am."

"I appreciated your moans of approval tell me are you always naughty at night?"

"I get soo horny when lying naked in my bed I find myself masturbating most nights."

"Only once or do you have repeat sessions."

"Most night I continue until I have cum two or three times."

"I think you dream of other people while masturbating: am I correct?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to masturbate for me?"

Rather than reply Karen settled back on her pillows and spreading her legs began to caress her breasts while the other hand slid along the soft flesh of her thigh she came close to the floral lips of her pussy but did not touch them. I saw her close her eyes as her fingers caressed across the tips of her nipples while the other hand now lay across her cunny before using two fingers she began to slide along the edge of her juicy cunt.

It was incredible to see her working for my pleasure as the two fingers closed against her pussy lips sliding back and forth while her other fingers began a slow caress of her clit. I was amazed to see the size of her clitoris which must be about twice as big as most women's.

With head thrown back she began to moan as one set of fingers and then the other grazed across her very wet cunny. She was obviously getting excited as her legs bent at the knee opened even wider.

Once more her hand slid across her very hard nipples before returning to the center of her arousal as she slid two fingers inside her while the other hand provided stimulation to her clit which was now fully exposed. Watching her face, I noticed her mouth and eyes grip as her fingers deep inside her began to work faster. With a cry of anguish Karen using her feet to lift her off the mattress as her orgasm broke and with her fingers working her cunt faster, I could see her hands wet from her cum finally relax.

Although Karen was spent, I slid down her stomach until my lips were close to her wet pussy. I could smell her arousal as I slid my tongue almost lazily along the length of her pussy hearing my cousin cry out as I stopped with the tip of my tongue playing a tattoo across her hard clit. Using my hands, I raised her legs over her head so that I could concentrate on her cunt which now wide open gave access to my thrusting tongue as it licked deep along the pink walls of her pussy.

By now Karen was wide awake her head rocking side to side across her pillows. I knew she was close but not wanting her to cum just, yet I began to lick along her thighs stopping beside her pussy. I continued this until noticing her breathing relax, I returned to her open pulsing sex sliding my tongue back inside.

Karen's breathing was amazing as she took a shuddering breath after shuddering breath her juices flowing faster now across the width of my thrusting tongue. And then it happened ... I felt her take a deeper longer breath the muscles in her legs strain when with a short gush her cum flowed into my sucking mouth. Before she could fully relax, I felt two lesser jets of cum on my tongue and then with a sigh she relaxed, and I allowed her legs to return to the mattress. I allowed Karen to rest for some time before sliding up her torso I brought my cunt onto her mouth telling her that it was now my turn.

She started tentatively and I could sense her nervousness until using my hands I pressed her lips against my dripping pussy telling her to do what she would like being done for her. This time I felt her tongue move with greater confidence until finally, she was lapping my cunt like a kitten laps milk.

It was hard but I fought to keep control of myself while Karen becoming bolder tried to fuck me with her tongue pushing it in and then pulling her head back: she continued like this until I cried out.

My cry appeared to be Karen's notice that she was beginning to get to me because from that moment she began to work her mouth and tongue almost in a frenzy until I uttered a long shuddering cry, I lifted over her so that my cum could flow freely onto Karen's uplifted face.

At last, I lay next to her while she looked at me her cum glistened face smiling her satisfaction. Smiling at her I lowered my lips to lick her face clean a motion that at first seemed to horrify her. We then lay her head on my chest almost in repose until I heard Karen speak.

"Was I alright ... I so wanted to please you."

"Yes, darling you were perfect. Do you want to talk about it now or shall we try for some sleep? Just listen to the storm outside I haven't heard rain like that for at least six years. We may have some work to do later this morning."

Karen didn't reply but shortly after I felt her slow contented breathing as she lay curled against me. It wasn't long before I too succumbed to the need for sleep, but I couldn't help smiling when I thought about the year to come to university.

We both woke early and although it was still raining the real viciousness of the storm had passed away. It was just as well because shortly after we received a call from a station hand at my father's property asking if everything was okay over here. Karen spoke with him explaining that she had just gotten up asking that she return his call once we have completed an inspection of the house and home paddock.

This was our call to arms and not taking a morning shower we got into my old Landrover and drove up the track towards the road. It wasn't long before we saw that the land slip had completely let go washing out the track isolating us. We returned via grandfathers bridge noticing that although it still stood the river was swirling across it resulting in our isolation being increased.

Arriving home Karen ran to the ringing phone and as I entered the kitchen, she indicated it was our parents asking about everything: the station hand had obviously called them and also announcing that I was also at the homestead. Karen spoke with her father for some time giving him a very thorough report before handing over to me. Although I had some fast talking to do my mother accepted that all I had wanted was to surprise everyone with my unannounced homecoming.

Over breakfast, Karen explained that they were coming home and that once it's dried out they will employ a dozer driver to clear the track in order that they all arrive here safely. With her usual naughty smile, she suggested that that would not happen until the rains have ended giving us plenty of time to get to know each other really well.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Over the fortnight it took for everything to dry out Karen and I talked and made love almost constantly. We discussed the old chancellor's residence and what we would need to supply in the way of a furniture. Although the first semester was six weeks away we both knew that our future life had been set in concrete although we still needed to work out how I would do my university duties while Karen ran the station back home but we did know that all problems can be cleared if we need them to be.

As for me, I had achieved what I had secretly hoped for back in London early last year.

12