Art Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw your windmill paintings. They are beautiful."

"I just bought this." Waving the device. "Bigger is better, that's what they say. But then you get it and you have to change your lifestyle to accommodate it. You know what I mean?"

"Same way with dogs."

"You know, I paint them windmills totally open at first. All the gears, the wind-shaft, the brake wheel. All kinds of stuff, then I cover it, and paint the walls."

She didn't talk a damn thing how she looked. Princess on the outside, a mechanic on the inside.

"So, you are part of this group also?"

"Ya, I like to paint, it's like holding a big wrench. Grew up in a machinist shop, my pop was an engineer. I needed a change and this little town would let me sleep, fuck, paint and fix shit without getting in my bizness. You know what I'm saying? Hey, are you staying here?"

I laughed. "Yes, I'm staying. I like this town too. I was through here once when I was a kid and for some reason, I never forgot this place."

Analise walked into our conversation.

"Hi, Carly."

"Hi, Analise."

"I'm glad you could make it tonight."

Carly looked at me. "I'm glad I could make it too. Oh? What's the theme tonight?"

"We are sketching."

"Probably safer."

I wasn't sure what she meant. Safer than...?

"She means," as if Analise read my mind. "Last time we painted, we tried an airbrush on a compressor for the first time."

"Alcohol and air compressors, they just don't mix." Carly laughed.

"You got Radio-Flyer Red all over my chest!"

"You got Chartreuse in my hair! It took a week!"

"Oh! And oh my god, remember Dealla? She had to walk around with orange all over her sit-down. And that was after she took her pants off!" Analise laughed with a screech that cut through the basement.

Somewhere Dealla was quietly blushing.

Then Barb over-heard the conversation.

"Hey, I was up for some nude body painting!" She called across the room. "I wanted cheetah skin!"

More like cougar skin, I was thinking.

"OK, I think everyone is here that's coming." Analise looked at her watch. "Why don't we all get comfortable on the floor."

The carpet was unexpectedly soft, and Dealla sat close to me. She didn't say a word, but it felt like she was trying to protect me. Strange, but I didn't mind.

"So class, as you can see we have a new member," Analise began. "Please welcome Kellan. He does fantasy art and things with dragons. I probably could have said that better."

"Oooh, I would have liked dragon skin too. Watch me blow some hot fire." Barb spoke to her drink.

I was welcomed to the class, and the lesson started. Analise set out some fruit and a jug on the small platform and instructed us to take out our sketch pads and start drawing. This was mind-blowing. Last week I had been sitting in my apartment alone, painting. Now, a carpeted floor... with friendly ladies, drawing. It did pay to get out once in a while. Thank you Aunt Holly.

"How's yours coming?" Dealla asked quietly.

"This is good exercise." I peeked at her drawing. "You're looking good."

Carly turned around. "Why are rounded things so hard? I get it, it's fruit, but--"

"Practice your curves. Wrist steady, pivot your hand." Analise said.

"Kellan pivots nicely," Dealla commented.

They looked over at Barb, who wasn't sketching anything on the platform. She was sketching a nude man.

"Barb, that is not fruit." Analise started.

"I know. I'm preparing for my next painting."

"You can do that anytime."

"Pears are boring. Besides, this kinda looks like a cucumber." Pointing to the male anatomy on her picture.

"How are we supposed to show Kellan that we are a serious art class if you're doing your own thing?"

"That's me, baby." Barb smiled with a big glittery pink lasso around her mouth.

"This is what happened last time," Dealla whispered to me.

"Very well. Since some of our class has gone rogue, perhaps we have other ideas?"

"It's hot in here, I'd like to take some clothes off."

"Barb!" Carly chuckled.

"Don't tell me you're not thinking the same thing East Coast."

And for the next forty-five minutes this continued, it was fun, it was rowdy; we did a lot of sketching and had a few glasses of wine. I felt right at home, oddly. Dealla scooted closer to me, and Analise watched over my shoulder. I liked having her near. By then it was 11 pm and class was over. Most of us had to work the next day and started getting ready to leave. Barb went off down a hall to the bathroom. Dealla threw on her puffer coat, then walked up to me.

"I hope you stay with us."

"I think I will."

A smile poured across her face and she hugged me. She felt good, and.. puffy.

"It's nice having you around." she went to grab her purse.

Carly put her denim coat on and came over to hug me as well. "Goodnight, Kellan-new-in-town, it was nice tawking with you. I hope you crash here, permanently."

She turned and walked toward the door, trying to shove her cell phone in her small pocket.

Then, I heard Barb call my name from somewhere behind the hallway door. I walked over and opened the door, she wasn't there. I started walking down the hall.

"Kellan," I heard my name again.

"Barb?"

The bathroom door sprang open and there she was. She had removed her bra, her nipples pierced through the sheer fabric of her shirt.

"I just wanted to say hi to you, again."

She edged closer to me.

"I'm very attracted to you, you know." She put her chest against mine and continued. "If you ever wanted to come over to my place sometime, I would make it worth your while."

"I--"

"Yeess... I'm married, but my husband, he wouldn't care. I could hump your dreamy tush right in front of him. By the way... no bra."

She pulled her shirt up to show me.

Suddenly the hallway door opened. It was Dealla, in her big puffy coat, plaid yoga pants and a bone to pick.

"Barb! What are you doing!" Dealla hollered.

"Ohhhh pleeaaase, I was only trying to have some fun."

Her nipples dragged across my chest as Dealla pulled her away.

"Don't tell me you're not thinking the same thing. Little one."

Dealla managed to squeeze between me and the cougar. She was like a bulldog wearing an inflatable pool toy.

"You can't go around putting your tits on things you want!" She barked, as her butt pushed against my jeans.

"What's going on here?!"

I turned and Analise came down the hall, chagrined.

"She was hitting on Kellan, with her boobs," Dealla reported.

"Oh Barb..." Analise glared. "I'm so sorry Kellan. Perhaps Barb would like to put her bra back on?"

"Kellan is an adult. I was offering to model, but needed to give him a sneak peek--to help him prepare."

"Barb, I guess I got you all wrong," Analise said flippantly. "Now if you would put your saintly rack back in the corral..."

Barb walked into the bathroom.

Dealla spun around like a fluffy blanket. "Are you alright Kellan?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Tonight has been an adventure."

"A fun adventure sugar. You're welcome!" A voice called from behind the door. "That offer is still good you know."

Dealla's eyes rolled back into her head.

Analise walked up to us. "Thank you Dealla."

"You're welcome." She whispered, "I knew she would try to hit on him."

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Because we know Barb," Analise answered.

"Because..." Then Dealla stopped.

"Because?" I questioned.

"Because," she hesitated again. "You're cute." She excused herself quickly and bee-lined down the hall.

Analise looked at me with a big tender heart. "Oh my god... Kellan. You must think--"

All I could think about was her. "No... No really, it's OK. This has been a pleasantly strange evening. Believe me, it was much better than painting by myself."

"I told you he wanted to see my tits!" Barb yelled again.

"Barb! Hurry up! You are leaving!" Analise shouted and motioned me back down the hall and into the kitchenette. "I need to clean up. But, I wanted to apologize again, for this evening. I try to keep the class on track--"

"You don't need to apologize, I had a good time."

"Does this mean, you'll come back?"

"I will."

She smiled and looked into my eyes. They rested on me for a few moments and I saw the twinkle from the art gallery. "Oh! I wanted to show you something!"

"What? Yes?"

"Remember the other night, I told you I painted some ah... risque paintings?"

"Yes I do."

"Would you like to see them?"

"Sure!"

"We need to wait for Barb to leave first." She whispered.

"Good night everyone!" The sound of the door creaked open and quickly slammed behind Barb.

Analise raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Well now. OK. Follow me." She giggled as she raced down the hall to the small bedroom.

I couldn't believe I was following this strange beautiful woman, down a hall, into a bedroom, so she could show me naughty paintings. What universe had I fallen into?

She stood in front of a dresser and turned toward me. "I didn't want to show you in front of the other gals. Promise me you will not tell anyone about this."

"I promise."

Suddenly, the noise of furniture moving upstairs rumbled through the ceiling.

"Oh shoot, that's Henry." Her face turned down.

"Henry?"

"My husband. It's OK. He knows we are doing art. It's Wednesday night--art night. I also locked the door." She said quietly.

She opened the drawer with a small key and pulled out a painting of a female in bed. She set it on the dresser.

It was ravishing. The detail, the color, the woman was draped strategically in a red velvet cloth. She was beautiful, the skin tones reflected the scarlet fabric... and the woman bore a very striking resemblance to Analise.

"This is amazing."

"Thanks Kellan," she said sheepishly.

She pulled another one out and set it on the dresser.

Same woman, this time the red fabric was pulled back, revealing her naked thighs. Fuck she was hot.

"Oh my god, Analise you are beautiful. I mean!--I mean, the painting is beautiful!"

She leaned against me.

"I could look at this all night long. Wait, I shouldn't have said--"

"No." She smiled. "No, it's OK, I don't mind hearing that. This might be weird, but... if you want to touch the painting can."

I did. My finger traced her bare shoulders, then down to her thighs.

"Your finger tells me a lot."

"It's the artist, I followed your curves--her curves.

"It's fine silly. It is me! Like you didn't know." She winked.

She glanced down at the open drawer and froze for a moment. "There's another one..."

"There is?"

"Shhh, I wasn't going to show you, or anybody... my husband doesn't even know about these. But your words... they are so generous, and..."

"And?"

"And I know you like my work..."

I liked more than that.

"I really shouldn't show you."

"It's art, we are artists, remember? I want to see. Please show me."

"Pinky swear to me." She gave me the serious eyes."

"I pinky swear."

"Pinky swear to me like it's your life."

"Oh my god, this is real." I laughed. "You're going deep."

She giggled. "I have to!"

"Analise, I promise I will never tell anyone what I might see, if you ever show me." I recited like an oath.

She silently pulled the other painting out of the bottom drawer and gave it to me.

My mouth dropped open. She closed it for me.

It was Analise. Completely naked on the bed, on all fours, while a masked man pushed his long cock inside her. My heart raced out of my chest. I saw clothes scattered in the room, the man wore a black masquerade mask, and a witch's hat lay on the bed beside her.

My mouth dropped open again, she closed it for me, again. I was in awe and getting very horny.

"Oh my god, I knew I shouldn't have shown you that. You haven't said a word."

"I... I, You did this?"

She looked down. "I did."

"I'm... speechless."

"I can put it away--"

"No! I ah, I... want to look at you, I mean, it... the painting--I meant. "

She placed her hand over mine and didn't say a word. Her lips pursed in a smile, tugging the worry lines.

I didn't want to break the silence. I wasn't sure where this was going. In this isolated bedroom, with an enchanting woman, riding the edge of forbidden. I was staying in this moment.

"I don't know whether I should say this or not--"

"Please do." She looked up at me.

"I... ah.. you're very pretty--"

Just then another piece of furniture moved upstairs. It turned my stomach inside out.

"We should go." She mouthed.

"You're right. It's late."

She turned to me slowly, her hands slid around my back, pulling me into a deep embrace. "I need to hold you."

I didn't want her to let go. It was a deep sensual cuddle that couldn't last long enough. If you find something good you're supposed to hold onto it, on the other hand, if you love something--you're supposed to set it free. I hate when parables argue. I didn't want to set her free. I smelled her sandalwood perfume and tasted her hair in my mouth.

"I'm sorry, I--I wanted to thank you." She pulled away. "I didn't mean to attach myself to your body like that..."

"You can hug me anytime."

Then she looked down at my pants and stopped.

I looked as well. Shit...

She burst out in laughter.

"I thought I felt something hard down there."

"I'm sorry!" I didn't want to tell her the truth. I fished into my pocket pulling out the obelisk necklace, and handed it back to her.

"The soul of the tiger... you did keep it warm."

"Oh, I'm sure it's pretty hot by now."

She put it back on around her neck. Then turned and looked at me seriously again. "You better go."

I turned to leave.

"Wait! Close your eyes."

Now, what? Then, I felt her hands on my shoulders and she leaned up to whisper. "I want to thank you for coming tonight and putting up with us crazy old women." Just hearing her voice made me tingle. "and thank you for liking my paintings. It will be our secret, OK?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Good. I have another secret."

"What?"

"You make me wet."

I felt a quick kiss on my lips and she rushed out of the room.

.............................................

All night in bed, I poured through the days events. I wanted to see Analise again, I wanted to see them again. Even silly Barb and her erect nipples. Analise was mysterious, funny, quirky, and incredibly sexy. She had lent me her gemstone. I wanted to be with her, I wanted to fuck her... her husband though... Crap. I thought of the last painting she showed me, who was that masked man? I wished I was him. But some of the things she said... were kinda strange, and the witches hat in the painting--and, and... those paintings of her.

And the way she held my hand to her chest.

I needed to get off. I was crazy horny. My touched myself beneath the sheets. I was as hard as a rock. I arched back and forth in my hands, clenching, sliding, stroking up and down my erection. The relief was heaven. I wished it was Analise doing it. I moaned. Thoughts of her voice in my ear, talking to me privately, telling me we can share secrets, and... telling me I made her wet. A moment later, it didn't take much. My breathing became unbalanced and heavy, I couldn't stop. I grunted loudly and squeezed as cream spurted against the bed-sheet.

I shouldn't have done that. She is married! I rested for a moment, then smirked. Barb would have enjoyed seeing me put on that show. I continued stroking, rubbing the cum up and down my shaft for a few more minutes.

I couldn't wait till next Wednesday.

12