Art is My Favorite Class Ch. 06

Story Info
Cindy and Sarah get round 2, Pete meets some college friends.
8.7k words
4.74
4.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers,

I'm trying to do better about getting my chapters out. I know a lot of you have been hoping to see them more frequently. It has really helped me that Bry1977 is editing all my works to give me the peace that another set of eyes is going over them before I'm putting them out there for you.

So, while chapters for "A Hero's Rebirth" still take a while, I'm hoping to start posting more frequently again. Here is the chapter you've been waiting on. Enjoy!

~NaughtyPaladin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6

After the pool party, the girls lounged around letting the drinks fade. Sarah ordered Chinese food for delivery and most of the girls were just splayed on the couches. It was so hot, seeing them, still in their skimpy swimsuits. It seemed in their various degrees of inebriation, ranging from a buzz to being tipsy to Jess who was upstairs passed out, the amount of skin their tiny swimsuits showed off was no longer a concern.

The food showed up and everyone dug in. Turns out they have found a local "mom-and-pop" chinese place that was absolutely delicious. It was a little more traditional Chinese food, but still had some of the stereotypical "American" Chinese food. I was enjoying some pork Baozi buns when Jess stumbled down the stairs to join us.

"Man, I had the best dream." Jess laughed. "It was like Jay was here to visit."

"Ugh, he's not even here and you still need to get a room." Rita groaned.

"Nah, I'm good. Ooo, is this from Mianguan?" Jess laughed and plopped herself next to Erica and dug in.

After we ate, the girls hung around for a couple of hours, chatting, until they were good to drive and then they all went their own ways. Sarah was not in a mood to do anything other than go to bed early, which she did, grabbing one of the leftover wine coolers before going up. And I was the only one with enough mental capacity to think that the leftovers should be put in the fridge. I guess Sarah just didn't care about wasting food, and if you had enough money, I guess it really didn't matter.

As I was filling up my water bottle before going up to play some games on my computer, I heard a buzz and realized Sarah had left her phone downstairs. I looked up the stairs to see if she was coming, then figured 'fuck it', and checked her phone. There were a few texts, from Cindy, Erica, Rita and someone named Tina. Her phone was locked, but anyone that thought a locked screen actually protected their phones needed to get a reality check. As a computer guy, I knew the tricks.

I opened her camera, clicked on her pictures to go to her album, then hit her home button and was in.

The text from Cindy was the first one I was interested in.

I scrolled through the messages and found where their conversation picked up after Cindy left her "modeling session".

"Holy cow, that felt amazing!" Cindy had started.

"Right!? You have to find the right photographer to work with, but I really like working with Pete."

Good to know that Sarah was still on board.

"You're sure that was how a photo shoot is supposed to go? It was weird, getting naked and letting him do that stuff, even if it felt good." Cindy worried.

"It felt good because he knew what he's doing, duh. Lol. Remember, he doesn't want to get too many extra clients so don't go telling everyone about this."

"Right! My lips are sealed!" Cindy had replied.

Man, that excuse for secrecy in fucking the shit out of these girls was thin and maybe it was just me, but it seemed lame. I didn't think I was all that special. I knew six inches for my cock wasn't some monster, but was average, assuming the stuff I'd googled was correct. Might not, since if it was self reported, every guy would add an inch to their junk just for ego's sake, but I was no pornstar with a nine inch dong.

Then there was the text Cindy'd just sent.

"Hey Sarah, has the tingle in your hoohah gotten worse since you did the photoshoot with Peter?"

Oh fuck, she was getting horny. The poor girl didn't know what that meant. Shit, I wanted to take advantage of this, but I wasn't sure what Sarah would say? Was Sarah's pussy tingling for my cock too? I decided to take a risk.

"Yeah, but I don't know what it means. Why don't you ask Pete? He knows about stuff like that."

I hoped that sounded like Sarah. Cindy must have been waiting for the response, her reply was fast.

"I don't have his number."

I quickly sent her my number.

Now to look at these other texts.

Looking through the conversation with Erica, nothing was interesting until the latest message.

"Got home just fine. Is it just me or is Pete kinda cute?"

Nice. I almost left it there, but this was a rare opportunity. What was something Sarah would say?

"Isn't he? He's a great hugger too."

I sent that and hoped it was safe enough, but getting Erica thinking about me touching her was hot. Especially with the memory of that tiny micro-bikini she'd worn in my mind.

"Oh, I'm jelly. I wouldn't mind those arms wrapped around me. Is it weird that he's younger? Like, I'm no cougar."

I grimaced, I didn't like the thought that these girls would think about my age like that. I was an adult, it wasn't that weird. I was getting started in college.

"No! He's in college. It doesn't matter." I sent on Sarah's behalf.

"Right, like you'd sleep with him." Erica countered.

Oh boy! That escalated quickly. What would Sarah say to that?

"He has his own bed, silly. But I guess mine is more comfortable. Maybe if he was struggling to sleep in his own bed, he could share mine until we get him a better one."

I was sweating hard. Fuck this was a gamble. I checked my phone but no text from Cindy. While I waited for Erica to reply I went to the next one.

It was a message from Rita.

"So, what's it like having a boy living in your house?" Rita asked.

Having gone this far, I wasn't about to stop now.

"It's nice, I like it. He's great company."

That seemed suitably dense and naive for Sarah. I'd have to see where Rita took this.

"Right, have you flashed him yet? Just for fun?"

What would Sarah say?

"I don't have a good flashlight for that." I tried.

"You know what I mean, has he seen you naked?"

Oh boy, Rita was just as fiery as she seemed.

"Well, my towel slipped in his room, but he said he didn't see anything." I sent.

"Oh fuck, that's kinda hot. What did you do, walk in his room in just a towel and let it 'slip' before you posed? Like hell he didn't see anything."

What to do, what to do?

"It was just an accident. I thought I heard something after my shower, then he said there was a stain in the carpet." I replied.

"Right, and if you gave me his number any pictures I send him would be 'accidents' too." Rita replied.

The thought was hot. I couldn't resist.

"Oh, you want his number? It's..." And just like that, I sent a girl offering to send me 'accidental' nudes my number.

There was the response from Erica, "So has he gotten in your bed or no?"

"No, but I wouldn't mind if he did."

Sarah could chalk it up to being drunk, and she probably wouldn't realize Erika was asking if we'd fucked. Erika would think Sarah was saying she wouldn't mind me getting some.

Finally, I looked at the texts from this Tina.

I scrolled back a bit to see what they were talking about. A lot of the talk was about Sarah's workouts and her gym and what she should do to stay in shape, then the message from today caught my attention.

"Did you really get the girls to show off in their goal swimsuits in front of a guy today?"

I didn't see anything to really give me any idea where this Tina was coming from, but I was already kinda high on my perceived successes so far. So I took a swing at it.

"Yep! They looked great!" I threw out there.

I sat there waiting for responses.

"Did you really just give me that?" Rita replied.

"Didn't you ask for it? Pete likes pictures." I replied on Sarah's behalf.

"God, I need another drink." Rita replied. "Are you egging me on?"

"I don't have any eggs. I could talk to everyone about this?" I tried, desperately hoping.

My phone dinged in my pocket a second later.

It was a picture of Rita, making a duck face, with her shirt and bra pulled up and one tit completely out.

"Shit, it worked." I breathed.

Almost immediately a second text from Rita came through, "I'm sorry, that was an accident. Please delete it."

Then Sarah's phone went off.

"Did he like it?"

I grinned. This was easier than I'd expected.

"Was it you who just texted him? Yeah. He seems pretty happy."

I replied from my phone, "Don't worry, I will. I take it this is Rita?"

"No shit, Sherlock." Was her only response to me.

Then she texted Sarah, "Thank God I don't have a boyfriend. This is going to be fun."

Then there were almost simultaneous texts from both Erika and Tina.

"I wish I could see what it's like living with him." Was Erika's response.

"Were they all wearing their dream swimsuit?" Tina asked.

I deliberated.

The response to Erika was easiest.

"You should hang out more, then you could get a really good idea what it's like."

I would be happy to have her hanging around more.

Finally Tina.

"Well, I did drink a bit, but I think they all were."

That way if I was wrong, Sarah had a built in excuse.

"Damn. Good for them! That takes courage."

I didn't know what to say, so I made sure her ringer was on, and set down her phone. Hopefully, Sarah drinking the wine cooler before bed she'd just excuse that she was drunk and didn't remember the texting.

I was really hopeful that I'd hear from Cindy too, but she had seemed pretty timid, so I could see her taking a while.

I went up and started playing games on my computer. I tried playing some League of Legends, but I kept getting distracted by phantom vibrations and ended up flopping my first game, 2/21/7. After that I gave up on multiplayer games and went to play some Dues Ex: Mankind Divided. Playing as a studly cyborg special ops soldier walking through a Red Light District did not help with my antsiness.

At last, Cindy texted me.

"Hey Peter. This is Cindy. I have some questions. Do you have a moment?"

I was so stoked.

"Of course. What can I help you with?"

Keep it professional. I took a deep breath.

"My pussy is tingling worse than it ever has before. Is that normal?"

Oh fuck. That made it very hard to stay professional.

"It could be. To be sure I'd have to take a look, but it should be okay."

If she got scared, there was the out of "it should be okay" but I really wanted to get in her panties again.

"Could be? Would you take a look, just to be sure?" Cindy replied.

FUCKING YES!!!

"Of course. Can you make it over now? Or will we have to put it off until tomorrow?" I asked, hoping I didn' sound as horny as I was.

I know I just dumped in Jess earlier, but having mostly naked girls hanging out for hours and then those text conversations had me ready to go again.

"I can come now, I'll be right over." Cindy replied.

The fifteen minutes it took her to get here felt like forever. I got my bed ready with fresh sheets and my blankest safely folded on a shelf nearby.

She was wearing a short, pleated, blue skirt, and a white shirt with what my mom called a sweetheart neckline and no sleeves.

"Thanks for doing this. The tingling got worse on the way over." Cindy told me.

"That could be one of several things. Come on up to my room. Sarah is sleeping, and we don't want to disturb her." I told her.

"Oh... you sure it's okay I'm here?" Cindy asked in a whisper.

"Oh, yeah, it's fine." I told her.

Up in my room, with the door closed, Cindy stood there unsure.

As much as I wanted her panties off, seeing my computer and my cameras, I had a thought.

"Do you mind if I record this for future review?" I asked.

"Um, sure..." Cindy conceded. "I guess that's okay."

It only took me a few minutes to get everything set up. I had most of my cameras centered on the bed, but one I kept to start the video.

"Alright, just for the record. Please state your name, age and why you are here." I requested, after the video started.

"Um, I'm Cindy and I'm 19. I'm here because my... ah, vagina, well it's started tingling really bad..." Cindy murmured. "I'm here so you can take a look and make sure everything is okay."

Fuck, her shy innocence made my dick so hard.

"Alright, so while the majority of the investigation will take place on your crotch, there are correlations between your breasts and your vagina as well, so will you please strip and then lay on the bed and we'll begin the investigation." I instructed.

Cindy nodded shyly, and began by twisting her skirt and dropping it and stepping out of it. Her white cotton panties were very similar to the ones she'd worn yesterday, but these ones had plain elastics and butterflies. She lifted her shirt, revealing a light pink bra, and her shirt was placed on top of her skirt. Then with some hesitation, she unclipped her bra and her fabulous breasts came into view. Finally, she put her thumbs in her panties and pulled them down, stepping out of them and dropping them on the pile of her clothing.

It was clear that Cindy was still not particularly comfortable naked in front of me, but she was less awkward than she had been.

"Alright, please lay down on the bed, just on the edge." I instructed.

Cindy obeyed, laying with her ass right on the edge of the bed.

"Now, bring your knees back and let me get a look." I instructed bringing my camera in. "So it could help with some hygiene if you were to shave these."

I stroked her pubes as I got real close with the sexy subject of my investigation.

"Oh-oh-okay." Cindy stuttered.

Her pussy was soaked. I took my thumb and gently played with her folds, making her gasp and her back arch when my thumb found her clitoris.

"Oh, that makes it so much more intense." She breathed.

"That's good." I told her. "I'm going to keep investigating and make sure."

I slid my fingers into her pussy and spread her sex for the camera. Cindy swooned as I got great shots of her pussy, prefucking, because I was sure as hell gonna be balls deep in her soon enough.

As she pulled her legs back farther as she really enjoyed my fingers exploring her pussy, she inadvertently brought her sweet, tight asshole directly in front of my camera. Without even thinking about it, my thumb stroked the puckered star.

I'd fingered her ass a little bit last time, and with all the juices leaking down her ass from her pussy, my thumb almost effortlessly slid in up to my first knuckle.

"Uh," Cindy grunted, breathing hard in arousal, "That is just as unique the second time."

She moaned as my two fingers in her pussy arched, pressing my knuckles against the spot on the top of her that made her really go crazy. The tips of my fingers pressed against my thumb as I gently thrust into her ass, bringing in more and more of her lube and slowly getting my entire thumb in her sexy little butt. It drove her absolutely nuts, and she squirmed and moaned at the combined stimulation.

I got the camera on a stand aimed directly at the action, and freeing my other hand to start groping her breasts. Cindy groaned as I kept up my 'investigations' into her pussy and ass as I began to tease her breasts and massage her breasts.

"Are you almost done?" Cindy gasped.

"Almost." I assured her.

I could feel her body tightening, the tension of an impending orgasm was winding her up. I needed to go further to push her over the edge and make her cum. I started arching my fingers inside her pussy, my knuckles grinding against her g-spot as my thumb got better and better responses as it probed further and further into her sexy ass. When my thumb was fully pistoning in and out of her ass, drawing more and more lube into her, she finally came.

She shoved her hand into her mouth to stifle a scream as she came hard on my fingers.

"Oh god..." She moaned.

"Alright, now. How do you feel?" I asked, pulling my fingers from her holes.

"So good." Cindy groaned, resting her legs on my shoulders.

"How is that tingle feeling?" I asked.

"It seems to be gone." She breathed in relief.

"Good, good. So, it seems to be a classic case of nymphomania." I told her.

Thank goodness for google, finding me a term that sounded scientific but was basically just a way of telling her she was horny.

"Oh no! Is it treatable? Is there a pill for that or something?" She demanded.

"Well, yes. There is a treatment. It is actually pretty simple. You said you'd felt the tingle before, but it has gotten worse now, right?" I pressed.

"YES!" She insisted.

"Well, you see your body has a bit of a deficit of certain proteins, enzymes and hormones." I told her, trying to hit as many buzz words as I could. "If you remember last time, the white liquid that was leaking out of you when we were finished?"

Cindy thought about it and nodded.

"That has all the proteins, enzymes and hormones you need. And taking it inside your vagina... or as a suppository, allows your body to absorb it more quickly." I declared, throwing in the bit about the suppository because I was fucking hoping for anal, and I'd learned that worse when a childhood dog had had to take one. Then I remembered blowjobs and added. "Or you could swallow it. Any of those will help you. Depending on how much you properly absorb will depend on how long until you need more."

"But the tingle has gone away now." Cindy noted in some confusion.

"Yeah, that is a temporary relief. And I can teach you how to get that temporary relief by yourself, but that'll only last an hour or two, where you should get a few days of relief with a proper dosing to fix your deficiency." I told her.

"How do you know about things like this?" Cindy wondered.

"Well, I'm not a doctor or anything, but since my specialty as a photographer is photoshoots that tend to result in my models discovering these sorts of deficiencies, we get some training about them." I bullshitted her.

"Well, I'm glad they teach someone about these kinds of things. I never would have known. So, we could do that thing we did before where your penis goes inside my vagina again and that will help? What about the swallowing or suppository thing? What is a suppository?" Cindy asked, shifting on the bed to try and get more comfortable.

"Okay, um, let's go one at a time. Which question first?" I tries to stem the flood of questions.

"Well, you said something about swallowing it? So can I just get it in a pill?" Cindy started.

"No, you have to swallow it fresh. It doesn't store." I informed her.

"Okay, so do I just, like, scoop it from my vagina and swallow it or what?" Cindy countered.

Fuck that sounded hot, a video of her doing that would be so popular.

"That is a good option, but you could also...um... use your mouth on my penis, and get it straight from the source and swallow it." I suggested.

"Wait, put your... your penis... in my mouth?" Cindy repeated, her eyes going straight to my crotch.

"Yep, it's actually really common." I assured her.

"But like, you pee out of that." She objected.

"Yeah, and? You pee out of your vagina, but I intend to lick and suck on it." I retorted.

"Why would you do that?" She squeaked.

"You tell me." I countered.

I dove in, my tongue swirling her pussy lips as I sucked on her clit.

"Oh my GOD!" She squealed. "Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod, OhMyGod, OHMYGOD!"

I slipped my thumb back in her ass, pumping gently as I suckled on her pussy. It only took a minute for her to cum again.

"I'm sorry," Cindy muttered. "That was just so... I wasn't ready!"