Art, Part Two Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
art4real
art4real
24 Followers

"And Mason agreed?"

"Of course he did. I just told him, 'Mr. Mason, I'm so sorry, but I made a terrible mistake. Mr. Jones told me some time ago that your job was more complex and he'd have to raise the price, but I've been so busy I forgot to tell you. I'll tell Mr. Jones that it was all my fault and you signed the contract without noticing the change. I'm sure something can be worked out.' Mr. Mason told me, 'Don't you worry your pretty little head about it. I'll tell my partner that we've been such bastards with petty changes that we'll pay the higher price.' So see, there isn't any problem. We get more money and Mr. Mason feels good because he's paid for his company being such a pain."

"Little sister, you are one devious lady. What else is in that stack of papers?"

"There just some letters for you to look over, but I've also got the spreadsheet for the Johnson job."

"How does it look so far?"

"If we get final approval after Mike's test today, we're in good shape. Donny will run a weekly physical inventory tomorrow, but he keeps close tabs on all materials, so I don't expect any surprises. Our expenses are well within our estimates."

"That's great, I know Mike's worked hard directing that project. He called a while ago and said Johnson was pleased the way things were going so far. I'm assuming the "Donny" you mentioned is Don Aldrich, one of our assemblers."

"Well you told me I was a hazard going out in the shop because I distracted the men, so I asked Donny to take the inventory. He really does a good job."

"Maybe we should give him a raise if he's working out so well."

"I already did, here's the voucher for you to sign."

"If that's it, how about you filing the paperwork on your way out?"

"Boss, our files are low to the ground for your convenience, but I have to bend over to file the papers. You just want to watch my backside when I bend over."

"True, but since you say I pay you pay you a fabulous salary, shouldn't I be able to look at your fabulous backside when you file?

****************************

Dear readers,

I hope you enjoyed reading about Art and his adventures. I certainly had fun getting him into and out of trouble. Future escapades have been running around in my head and I will be working on getting them down on paper.

I added the short Epilogue to assure everyone that Art survived his journey and he's starting to get his life together.

art4real
art4real
24 Followers
12