Artemis's Capture

Story Info
The goddess of hunting has been hunted.
1.2k words
4.35
25.7k
32
0

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greeting fellow humans, this is my first attempt at sharing one of my private stories. But to make this clear I am not an experienced writer, and never considered myself to be an aspiring writer. I am sharing because maybe someone else will appreciate it, and I can get better for myself and any readers out there! I'd love some tips on how to improve, what I maybe should edit, or tips to expand this story! So, I hope you enjoy.

This is fantasy, but more importantly this is non-consent so if that is a trigger for you, I suggest not reading this.

This first chapter does not have much sexy action, as it is just the setup. After this chapter it be consistently dirtier.

*****

Once upon a time, in a dimension not so far from here, there was a powerful hunter. One that had never failed in any of his endeavors. One that desired only victory and had a lust for complete power over anything that lay before him. His kingdom was deep in the Forest of Giants, a misleading name that could not describe the horrors that reside within. The other Royals throughout the lands, the other kingdoms past the enormous forest, were mere mortals. Humans that dared not venture close to his land. At least, if they were smart.

Remus was his name. But he was not just a hunter of this hellish forest, but a king and a fallen god. The Forest of Giants was one of the few places where magic still thrived. Hence, why humans never entered. The survival rate of a wandering human was slim to none. Remus wasn't the only hunter in the forest.

His soldiers consisted of anthropomorphic creatures that had followed him through the dimensions, across time and space. They somewhat resembled the Egyptian god Anubis, but much less sophisticated, and a lot more frightening. They were unquestionably and fiercely loyal to Remus, and only Remus. His word was law, and they saw to that.

Remus spent most of his time hunting. Whether it be a creature, a wandering soul, or merely something for his various collections. Today there was nothing in particular he wanted, but he had decided there was no point in staying inside the castle on such a beautiful cloudy day. He had a craving excitement. There had to be something worth catching today, though he didn't know what.

Sometimes he liked some company, but today he wanted to explore alone. The forest changed constantly; it was never a boring venture. There was always something new to see. His all-black attire and silent movements made it easier for him to go unnoticed through the mist. He spent hours climbing over impossibly large tree roots, wading through sparkling streams and climbing sharp cliffs and boulders, patiently waiting to stumble into something worth the venture.

Remus stopped still as a strange, subtle scent lingered around him. He heard rustling through the grass. He slowly crept through the brush to see a pool of water, shining crystal clear and softly illuminating the darkness that was falling upon the forest. There was a girl, petite and pale, lazily laying by the pool. She trailed her fingertips across the top of the water, eyes half open. Silky white fabric draped over her small frame, accentuating her little curves.

A twig snapped underneath Remus's leather boot, alerting the strange girl. She perked up and scanned her surroundings, sniffing the air. Remus stayed still in the brush, holding his breath. The girl, though she could not see anyone, did not wait around to find out what the noise was.

Remus held his breath. He heard a shuffling and he knew she was leaving, and he only had one chance. He leapt up from his hiding place, bow and arrow ready to shoot. "Stop," he barked. The girl did not look threatened, and casually turned her back and continued on her way to leave. Frustrated by her lack of fear he pulled his arrow back and let it fly. The girl let out a small yelp, but it seemed like it was more from surprise than pain.

She stopped and turned to face him, arrow still plunged deep into her flesh. Her eyes burned holes into his as she slowly approached him. "Go home little boy, play hunter somewhere else." She reached back and yanked the arrow out of her shoulder.

Remus's face turned red. She did not go down as he expected. And being called a little boy was more infuriating than anything he'd felt in centuries. They approached each other slowly until they were eye to eye. He towered over her in height, but her confidence made her almost twice his size.

"Go home," she said again sternly. Remus smiled and playfully replied, "Not without you." With that said the girl sunk the arrow still in her hand deep into his side. Remus winced, but only from surprise. Now annoyed, he quickly reached out and wrapped his large hand around her small throat.

The girl tried to pry his hand off of her but she was too strong, stronger than any mortal man could be. He pushed her up against the nearest tree, scraping her soft skin against the bark. "I am the king of this forest, and you are in my domain." He released his grip on her throat just enough to hear her speak.

There was a moment of silence, their eyes met with signs of both rage and confusion. "What is your name?" he asked. His voice was calm and quiet, intimidating but playful. His curiosity had peaked. Her eyes burned into his, he could feel her intense stare send shivers down his spine. He was so excited he could barely contain himself.

"I am the forest. And for future reference, I am the hunter," she said as she tried to peel his hands from her neck. A smile crept onto Remus's face. "You're Artemis," he said. Remus loosened his grip just a little bit more.

"Then you already are Queen of this forest. So be my Queen. We can rule together, it will be ours for eternity and no one can defy us. We will have everything." Artemis scoffed at his words, disgusted. "You'll never own me," she replied.

"Fine," Remus said. "I don't like my prey to be willing anyway." Before those words could register into Artemis's mind, he swiftly knocked her head with impossible speed, pulling her from consciousness. Her little body collapsed at his feet. Remus smiled and picked up her limp body, throwing it over his shoulder.

He was extremely satisfied. He thought her living in this very forest was nothing but fairy tales and rumors. But here she was. She was surprisingly easy to catch, but he was a god. If any mortal creature tried what he did, they would probably be dead. His strength could not only match but overpower her.

He had known of her existence since her birth, but that was thousands upon thousands of years ago. Yet she stayed forever young and petite, as innocent as ever. She was the goddess of hunting and the protector of the forest; a title Remus believe he deserved more. He hunted the goddess of hunting. Just the thought made him laugh and swell with excitement.