Artemis's Capture Ch. 08

Story Info
How far will Remus go to keep his prize.
3.4k words
4.67
6.2k
5

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remus had fallen asleep in the grass long ago, but Artemis was still awake, lying next to him. She gazed up at the bright stars up ahead, lighting up the night sky. Remus was snoring loudly, dead to the world. She'd never seen him sleep before. She poked him with her finger, but he just rolled his head and murmured nonsense under his breath.

A star streaked across the sky. It almost looked like it was falling down to this world. "How curious," she thought, and let her head fall to the side, closing her eyes and letting sleep take over.

They rose at the crack of dawn, ready to continue their arduous journey to the dragons. Remus seemed pretty anxious after killing the cyclops. Their march through the forest and hills beyond was not as long as Artemis expected. In fact it only took them a few hours to reach their destination.

The dragons lived in various caves at the edge of the small mountain ahead. They all lived communally in one system of tunnels underground. Hopefully Basil would be the one to come out. As they walked closer, relieved to be at their journey's end, a dragon came to greet them. Or so they thought.

The first thing they could see was the shadows of enormous wings. But quickly Remus realized those were not dragon wings. He grabbed hold of Artemis's arm, stopping her in her place. "Don't move," he said nervously, not tearing his eyes from the emerging figure.

It was Apollo. Remus's heart sank. He squeezed Artemis's wrist, pulling her behind him. Apollo approached them, pointing a finger at Remus and yelled, "YOU." Remus growled. Apollo turned his attention to Artemis.

"Sister, I'm taking you home, right now," he said sternly.

"Fuck off!" Remus snarled back. Apollo's intimidating wings outstretched as he started to lose his temper. "You are going back to Tartarus where you belong, I'm going to see to that. You can't hide anymore," Apollo said as he outstretched his hand for Artemis, still approaching them.

"Sister, come home." Artemis looked from Remus to Apollo, unsure of which option would be less favorable.

"Fuck off, she's mine," growled Remus, keeping his tight grip on Artemis's arm.

"And she is my sister," Apollo replied, reaching out and materializing his legendary bow. Without hesitation he shot a golden arrow straight into Remus's chest.

This wasn't just an arrow, it was Apollo's arrow. The force of it hit Remus so hard he flew back. It had deeply pierced the very center of his chest. Artemis had shot him with arrows before and he never even flinched. But right now he was twisting and yelling in agony, trying desperately to pull it out.

Apollo grabbed Artemis's hand and pulled her close. "I'm taking you home and he's going back to Tartarus. You don't have to see him ever again." Artemis didn't know what to think, everything was happening so fast.

"Wait," she replied, trying to buy time to think. Any option she took was one she would not be happy with.

Before Apollo could start to approach Remus, a loud crackling came from the cave and little electric sparks flickered through the darkness. Apollo looked to the cave and a rush of flames burst out. Basil and two other fierce dragons appeared through the darkness of the cave, all breathing fire directed at Apollo. The god wrapped his elegant wings around himself and Artemis, shielding them from the scorching flames.

When the dragons had run out of their gasses and could no longer produce fire, they saw that both Apollo and Artemis were gone. Basil glided to Remus, who was still twisting on his back and pulling at the golden arrow. "FUCK," he yelled out furiously.

"They're gone Remus," Basil informed him. She took her large talons and managed to grip the arrow, yanking it out of his chest. Remus screamed in agony, now left with a gaping hole in his sternum.

"What are you going to do?" she asked, stretching her long neck down to him.

"I'm getting her the fuck back, that's what."

Basil picked up the neck of his shirt and lifted him on her back, directly between her shoulder blades. "Let's go," she said and lifted off the ground. Remus took hold of the long spikes protruding from her back, keeping himself steady as they flew high above the forest and into the dark clouds.

Basil flew as fast as she could, but after expelling all of her fire she was significantly tired. They hid in the clouds for hours until they reached the Kingdom of Giants. Basil glided down to the large stone balcony, landing on the edge gracefully. Remus hurriedly hopped off. "How are you going to find her? You don't know where Olympus is."

Remus winced from the hole still closing in his chest. "You're right, I don't know where Olympus is, but I know where she is. Thank you, Basil!" he yelled behind him as he sprinted away. Basil sighed. This was not good.

Remus dashed through the hallways of the castle, making it to the Great Hall. Thaddeus and Cosmas were standing next to the throne, attending to the kingdom during Remus's absence. Remus sprinted to them, slipping on the floor clumsily. "Thaddeus! Cosmas!" he called.

The two perked up their ears, dropping everything they were doing. "What's going on Remus?" asked Cosmas in a shrill voice. Panting, Remus put his hand on Thaddeus's shoulder.

"You two, please take care of the castle. I will be gone, and I have no idea for how long."

Thaddeus sneezed violently. "I don't understand, where are you going?"

Remus tried to catch his breath, but he had no time. "Apollo found me, he took Artemis and I'm getting her back. Like I said I don't know how long I will be gone, but I swear I will be back for you when I can."

Both of his friends started to cry and wail, but Remus needed to leave. "I promise I'll be back." The two creatures sniveled and pouted. "Don't forget about us," Cosmas said between tears. Remus sighed. They were so dramatic.

But Remus needed Artemis more than anything. He would leave everything just to get her back. He wouldn't let her go now. She was the only one that could spend all of eternity with him, the only one that would never leave. While everything is birthed and dies around them, they would be together forever, watching it all. Finding Artemis was worth the risk of being sent back to Tartarus. He got out once, he could do it again.

Apollo had taken Artemis back to Olympus. She had always felt rather uncomfortable there, though it was her true home, she did not like the company of other gods. Most of them were nothing but brutal savages, but they had all the power and were practically invincible. They could do what they want with virtually no consequences.

Remus had not been the only one to attempt to take her virginity. Humans and gods alike, all had failed with a violent end. In fact it was the main reason she avoided Olympus as much as she could. She would roam from forest to forest, planet to planet, alone and free.

How Remus took her so easily, and at all, was extremely embarrassing. Maybe she had gone soft after centuries of protecting the forests, performing her life's purpose with too much ease and comfort. Maybe she had become too vain to think anyone could be a threat. Or maybe he was just extremely lucky.

Artemis dipped her feet in the clouds and dangled them over the steps. Apollo came out from the Pantheon to find her there. "You need to come inside," he said patiently.

Artemis sighed. "I really, really don't want to. Can you just give me a few more moments?"

"Alright, but please don't be long."

Apollo went back inside the Pantheon, leaving her alone on the marble steps. She rolled her eyes and huffed. This is bullshit, she told herself. Maybe Remus's swearing rubbed off on her a little bit.

Her short time with Remus had been terrifying, but exciting. Never had she explored a life beyond her solitary existence, nothing past the limits of her godly duties. But now that she was free from him, what would she do now?

She could go back to another forest, to another world and continue her purpose. But after so much that had happened to her, all she could think about was if there was more. Would simply protecting the forest ever completely be enough? Would she always ache for something more than settling for her previous life?

She shook her head and stood up reluctantly. Artemis jumped from the sound of a loud snap. She turned and there was Remus, standing in front of her. "How are you here?" she asked.

"I told you I could always find you," he said and wrapped her in his long arms. With another snap they disappeared.

The next thing they knew they were falling. They clutched each other as they fell through the sky, both yelling at the top of their lungs. They plummeted down for what seemed like ages. Remus hit the ground first. Artemis, still clinging to him, landed on his chest. Remus gasped from the force of her body thrown on his.

"Where are we?" she asked. They landed on the shore of a beach that looked like it stretched on forever. They had to have been by an ocean. Remus sat up and looked around. The trees off the beach were twisted and exotic. Nothing he'd ever seen before.

"I have no idea."

They got up, both still in pain from the great fall. The clouds were heavy and low, the only thing to be heard was the water rushing up the shore. "How did you find Olympus, but not know where we are," she asked, quite annoyed.

Remus shook the sand off of his pants. "I mean, finding you wasn't a problem. But I didn't know where to go right away, so I took us somewhere at the end of the universe. Maybe we went too far," he said.

Artemis fumed. "How do you even do that? How do you just go too far? That's ridiculous!"

Remus, while trying to shake sand out of his hair, answered, "Well when you're the offspring of a primordial deity then you can do some pretty weird things," he replied, eyes wandering along the beach. Artemis turned to react but was cut short by a faint splashing sound.

In the distance something was moving in the water. Both Artemis and Remus looked in the direction of the noise to see a large body of what looked like a serpent gliding along the surface. Remus took hold of Artemis's wrist. "So how about we don't figure out what that is," he said as they slowly walked off the beach and into the trees.

After they were far enough from the beach, they stopped to catch their breath. "What do we do now?" she said, leaning back on a twisted black tree. Remus approached her and rested his arms on the tree on both sides of her, trapping her between them.

He leaned in close, almost touching foreheads. "To be honest, I have no idea. But you're not getting away from me ever again." Remus picked her up by her thighs, hoisting her up against the tree. Artemis winced from the bark scratching against her back, held up high by Remus's strong grip.

Remus nuzzled her cheek and started to plant small kisses down her neck. "Just tell me that you're mine," he whispered. Artemis grabbed his arms to prevent herself from falling.

"You know I'll never say that," she replied stubbornly.

Remus started to nibble and bite down her shoulder, excitedly grinding his stiffening cock against her. "You know it's true. Just admit it," he teased. Artemis pushed against his chest with her palms, but it couldn't stop him from pressing against her further.

He squeezed her thigh with one of his hands, sliding it up her leg to her soft bottom. "Come on, admit it," he repeated, letting his fingers creep between her legs. Artemis shivered, still trying to push him away.

Remus chuckled and stroked her pussy gently with his fingertips. Such a simple touch made Artemis practically melt. "Stop," she stuttered stubbornly, trying to resist his teasing. But Remus ignored her and slipped a single finger inside of her.

Artemis gasped and reached out for his arms, trying not to fall. Remus gently pumped his finger inside of her, matching to her breath. He leaned in, biting her neck and shoulder playfully. The deeper his finger got, the more Artemis needed.

"I know it feels good," Remus whispered in her ear. "I know you want more."

He snickered as he felt her melt in his arms, opening her legs slightly to take more.

Remus pushed his finger deep inside of her, holding it still. She whimpered as he stopped his thrusting, her hips bucking towards him for more. "Tell me you want me," he said close to her ear, practically brushing it with his lips.

When Artemis gave no reply other than soft moans Remus pulled his finger out, bringing his hand back to her thigh, holding her up higher. He ground his hips against her, his erection teasing her to the brink of insanity.

He clenched his hands around her legs, his grinding getting more aggressive. Artemis moaned and pushed her hips against him. When Remus felt the wetness dripping down her thighs, just couldn't resist any longer.

He used a hand to untie his pants, keeping her lifted with his other arm. He managed to release himself, exposing his hardened cock in front of her. He positioned it between her legs, letting it slide up and down her damp pussy.

"Tell me you want it now, or I won't give it to you at all. I'll stop right now. I'll let you sit here all night while you ache for more, and I won't give you anything."

She tried to pull him closer and squeezed her eyes shut while she gathered enough courage to reply. "D-don't stop," she stuttered.

"Oh yeah?" Remus said with a wicked grin. "Tell me more," he said and positioned himself between her legs, pressing the head of his cock against her wet opening. She squirmed desperately against him, but he held her still.

"Fine! Please just do it, please," she whined. Remus gently pushed his cock inside of her, just barely an inch. But she felt it with such intensity it only made the aching infinitely more painful.

"You can beg better than that," Remus replied.

Artemis's face grew red. She was angry, but her need was far more powerful. "P-please do it! I need it, just give it to me, I don't care, I want it!" She shamelessly stammered, asking please over and over between a string of loud moans.

The satisfaction Remus got from her pleading was intoxicating. He slowly eased himself inside of her, feeling her squeeze herself around his thick cock. He let out a low moan as he pushed himself as deep as she could take, still holding her up by her thighs against the tree.

Artemis squirmed against him, her true level of desperation now completely evident. Remus thrust himself inside of her, excitedly biting and licking her neck hungrily. He started at a slow pace, but gradually got faster the louder she moaned.

Artemis had lost control long ago. She clutched his arms as her legs fell open to him, begging for more. Remus was happy to oblige, but he craved for more of her humiliation than pleasure.

He looked at her to see her eyes practically rolling to the back of her head, her pussy tightening and her grip on his arms getting stronger. Right before Artemis could burst with that overwhelming feeling of ecstasy, Remus pulled himself out of her.

Artemis was shocked. The sudden absence of his cock shook her entire body. "No!" she yelled as he let go of her thighs and dropped her to the ground. "Wait! No!" she begged, feeling cheated. She reached out for him, trying to pull him back, but he shook her away.

"Get undressed," he ordered calmly. But Artemis was the opposite of calm. She would do anything just for a little bit more. She shakily untied all the laces of her dress and slipped out of it as fast as she could.

Remus was ecstatic, she was so obedient. Artemis stood in front of him, wrapping her arms around her cold body. "Tell me you want it," he demanded. Artemis was ready to cry, out of both embarrassment and frustration.

"I-I want it," she stuttered back. Remus smirked.

"Tell me you need it."

"I need it!" Artemis screamed back.

"Then get on your knees," Remus instructed, pointing to the ground in front of him. Artemis didn't question it, in fact she practically leapt to his feet. She kneeled in front of him, looking up for some sort of direction, anything to do to soothe the flames inside of her.

Remus reached down and stroked his fingers through her hair, grasping a handful and pulling her to look up at him. "You may not want to admit you're mine, but you know it's true." Whereas Artemis would normally reject that statement, she did not care at this moment. That wasn't what was important. The only thing that mattered was his touch on her painfully sensitive body.

Remus pulled her head closer and pressed the head of his cock against her rosy lips. "Open up," he said playfully. Artemis didn't think twice. She obeyed, letting him slip inside her mouth, slowly pushing to the back of her throat.

A low moan came from Remus as he rocked her head back and forth on his hard cock. Artemis obediently did what she could to take everything he gave her, though it was evident that is was becoming too much for her to handle.

The longer he used her mouth, the more impatient Artemis was getting. Her pussy was on fire, aching to an excruciating extent. While submissively taking what Remus was giving her, she crept her hand between her legs, feeling herself to cool the unrelenting throbbing.

When Remus saw what she was doing he pulled her mouth off him and pushed her back. "Selfish much?" he said ironically. Artemis was shocked. What did she do wrong now? Remus bent down, flipping her over onto her stomach with ease.

Artemis winced as he positioned her in front of him, face pressed into the grass. "You want it that bad?" he asked, stroking his hands down her sides. Artemis replied only by raising her hips higher towards him. Remus purred and took hold of her hip bones with his strong hands, pulling her towards him.

Artemis could barely breathe. The moment the head of his cock touched the outside of her pussy her whole body felt it all at once. The heat inside of her grew into a raging fire. She arched her back, lifting her hips as high as she could, taking all that she could.

Remus groaned, feeling her tighten around his thick cock, thrusting herself against it. He was extremely pleased, and to his surprise barely doing any actual work. It seemed she was handling everything by herself quite well.

With every thrust Artemis's moans became louder. Remus started to slip from his steady pace, becoming wilder and more dangerous with each thrust. He reached out, snatching a handful of her hair and pulling it roughly. It was all too much for Artemis to handle, but she needed it.

He pumped inside of her as hard and fast as he wanted, completely unrestrained. Artemis dug her fingers into the dirt, yelping and crying out as he forced himself deep inside of her. The second he reached that sweet spot inside of her she came all at once.

Her body tightened as she practically screamed through her orgasm, so tightly it felt like she had clamped down onto his cock with her insides. Remus choked, unprepared for such a reaction. As she squeezed around his thick cock, he suddenly burst inside of her, filling her up completely until it was leaking down her legs.

"Fuck," Remus said, catching his breath. He backed up from her, observing her trembling frame. Her face was still pressed onto the ground, hips high but shaking considerably, stuck in the same position. He stroked her skin with his hand softly as she slowly revived herself.

"Get dressed. Let's keep going."