Artemis's Capture Ch. 11

Story Info
Hedonistic gods decide to have some fun.
5.8k words
4.41
8.9k
2

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remus clutched Artemis, at last reunited with her again. Hermes, who was still floating above them scrunched his face together and stuck out his tongue in disgust. "You two are just gross."

Remus pointed up at him. "Fuck you, asshole," he said and kept Artemis tight, reaching his hand up to snap his fingers. But he could barely get them to touch without shaking. He cursed and tried again. No use, he was too weak.

"Damnit," he growled, trying to shake his hand as if that would help it recover. It didn't help that the wound from the second arrow was still closing painfully in the center of his chest.

"Oh that sucks," mocked Hermes. "Guess you're stuck here. Good thing you have Artemis! She knows every inch of this place."

It was true, and Remus knew it. The Arcadian Forest was Artemis's first hunting grounds. She was exceptionally popular outside its reaches among the humans. Which is exactly why this was the last place he wanted to be. The thought of her slipping away back to her previous life without him made him more than furious.

Hermes floated down, stepping lightly on the ground. "But, since I saved the day," he said, dramatically raising his arms, "You are obligated to stay here tonight!"

"What? Hey, no! We're leaving!" Remus barked back.

Hermes smirked. "Oh yeah? Where are you going?" He turned to his attention to Artemis. "Are you going to bring him back home?"

Artemis looked back defensively, "What home? My home's back on that planet, there's nothing here."

Hermes snorted, "Oh yeah okay, right. Well then, I guess you have no choice!"

Remus scoffed, giving one last attempt to snap his fingers, but it was no use. He finally let go of Artemis, rubbing his hand and growling. He looked down at her, as if waiting for her to make the decision.

"Okay Hermes!" she said happily.

"What the fuck?" Remus said, raising his hands in frustration. "Seriously?"

"He's right. We're stuck, and this is the best place to be in Arcadia. For you especially. And can't you ever have any fun?"

Remus was fuming. These events had made her too familiar with him. He couldn't stand her denying him. "No, fuck fun. Let's get out of here."

"Yeah, and to where?" Hermes butted in.

Remus didn't answer at first, he kept looking to Artemis as if she would change her mind. When it was apparent that she wouldn't, he rolled back his head and barked, "Ugh, Fine!"

As the sun set and the darkness started to creep over the forest, the creatures of the night awoke. The familiar multicolored pale nymphs and prancing fauns came out, playing in the cool stream and dancing among the flowers. Hermes hovered by the large barrel of wine, which seemed to never go empty.

Artemis sat by the edge of the water, letting her feet dangle lazily. Remus was lying in the flowers, grumbling and sulking as the forest came to life around them. Artemis swayed and hummed to the tunes played by the dancing fauns who flirted away with the beautiful naked nymphs.

Artemis started to notice there were more than nymphs swimming in the water, human women had started to come from the woods to join the lively affair. A glass of wine was handed to her, but when she looked up it was not Hermes or Remus.

"Bacchus!" she exclaimed, getting up and greeting him warmly.

"Artemis," he smiled fondly. "I've heard you've been making some serious trouble."

Artemis giggled awkwardly but was very excited to see him. Remus sat up and shot Bacchus an angry look. "So this is the guy making all the fuss?" He gave Remus a friendly wave, but Remus just grumbled, keeping his eyes on him suspiciously. "Well, since I've come to grace you with my presence, we must have a drink."

Hermes and Bacchus sat down in the grass next to Remus and Artemis, so they were in a nice little circle. Remus was silent. He definitely did not belong here. Artemis, Hermes and Bacchus were elegant and beautiful, they looked like they fit in here. Remus, while he was handsome, always looked slightly disheveled and hardened. While the three Olympians blended in with the beauty, Remus stood out like a sore thumb.

Fucking flowers, he thought. He felt so out of place. Bacchus materialized four intricately carved wooden goblets. They filled up with wine by themselves, one of his favorite little tricks. No one was ever sober when Bacchus was around. He was the god of wine, how could you be?

They drank and laughed as the event became even more lively with the addition of more women and a few satyrs tagging along. Remus was silent the entire time, though he was drinking very heavily to get him through the evening.

Remus's ears perked up when they started on the topic of various drugs found throughout the forest, and which paired with Bacchus's delicious red wine. When he saw a very familiar blue flower just barely peaking out of Bacchus's pouch.

He had suspected one of them would do something tricky like this. He knew only wine couldn't make you feel this good.

Before he could chuck his wine and angrily start scolding the two tricksters, he felt a hand creep over his shoulder. He turned to see it was one of the nude women who had come from the crystal-clear stream. But the woman didn't looked phased by his rejection. She came closer from behind and wrapped her arms around him, stroking his chest. "Back off!" he snapped, shaking her off.

A nymph had come from behind Hermes and started to touch him as well, stroking her hands across his shoulders and back. "Chill out," he said to Remus while getting lost in his high. Remus snarled but his movements were slow. His whole body was feeling warm and tingly, uncomfortable but incredibly enjoyable sensations rushed through him.

Remus shooed another annoying woman away who tried to rub her hands along his shoulders. "Artemis let's get out of here," he said, now much more frustrated. But Artemis was even more intoxicated than he was.

She leaned over clumsily and tugged at his arm. "I want to stay."

Remus turned a crimson red, for some reason it was very hard for him to deny her right now. He was also doubting his ability to stand, let alone walk anywhere. He huffed, staying seated but still rejecting anyone else touching him.

Bacchus and Hermes were enjoying the attention they were receiving by these willing women but were still laughing and bantering with each other. If anyone could handle their drugs it was those two. Artemis and Remus on the other hand, not so much.

Remus was practically melting. He pulled Artemis so she was seated in front of him, back to his hard chest. He wrapped his arms around her, nervously trying to resist the feeling of ecstasy that was rolling over him.

Artemis was getting lost in her own high. Remus's skin against hers was electrifying, she was practically purring from it alone. She leaned back into his chest, still laughing with the other two Olympians who were being touched and massaged.

Artemis pressed her hand against Remus's thigh so she could sit up higher, but her touch on his inner leg made him cringe. He blushed and felt himself slightly stiffen against her.

"Stop being a prude," Hermes said to Remus as one of the women started to straddle him, running her hands through his shaggy blonde hair.

Remus was too intoxicated to be angered by the comment. Instead of rebutting he unconsciously took it as if he was given permission. He loosened his grip on Artemis and started to untie the laces from the top of her dress.

It felt too good for Artemis to protest. She was free. She can do this if she wants. She had always been jealous of Bacchus and Hermes, living a lifestyle with no restraints from seeking pleasure. And now she could actually partake instead of just watching their devious acts from afar.

She closed her eyes and arched her back as he gently slid the top of her dress down to her waist, bringing his hands to her silky breasts. He let out a quiet moan as he used his fingers to tease and pinch her nipples, resting his chin on her soft shoulder. His cock started to thicken against her, every touch inspiring more lust. He roughly bit down on her neck, causing her to let out a small whimper.

Hermes reached out for Artemis's ankle, pulling it slightly towards him. Remus gave a threatening growl as Bacchus leaned over and put his hand on Remus's head. "How about you just let Artemis feel good, eh? There's no harm in having a little bit of fun. You can trust us. This is what we do," he said and ruffled Remus's black hair playfully.

Remus snarled again but did nothing, though having his hair touched by anyone was his least favorite thing. He didn't even like it when Artemis did. But all of his focus was completely on his hunger for Artemis, gently stroking her soft porcelain breasts, cupping them in his hands.

Hermes pulled her leg, keeping it in place, while Bacchus took her other ankle to do the same. They kept her legs open wide. Remus took the opportunity with her legs forced apart to let one of his rough hands travel down her stomach. He let it creep down between her legs, going underneath the length of her dress and just barely grazing her pussy with his fingers.

He nearly choked when he felt how wet she was. He pressed his fingers against her tight opening, rubbing in little circles and feeling her juices start to trickle down her thighs. She whimpered, her knees started to fold in, but Bacchus and Hermes held tight on her ankles, keeping her spread wide.

Remus pushed two fingers inside of her slowly. Artemis started to squirm, the ache inside of her only growing more with each touch. He started to pump into her, his fingers loosening her up and making her desire stronger. Every thrust of his fingers made her need more.

When Artemis started to moan loudly, completely letting herself go, he couldn't take it anymore. He was too impatient. Hermes and Bacchus let go of her ankles as they watched Remus slip his fingers out of her and reposition her.

"On your knees," he said in a low voice, almost a whisper. "Right in front of me." Artemis nodded, obeying and kneeling in front of him, her eyes half open. Remus took her hand and brought it to the front of his pants, motioning her to undo them.

Artemis felt as if she was in a trance. How could something that looked so harmless have such an extreme effect. She unlaced his pants and let his incredibly hard cock escape, throbbing and impatiently waiting for her.

Remus ran his hand through her thick brown hair, grasping a handful and pulling her face down onto his cock so her lips just barely brushed against it. "Open up," he said, barely able to speak without slurring slightly.

Bacchus and Hermes were taken aback by her willingness to do something so lewd. They gave each other devious smiles, both overjoyed their virtuous virgin friend had succumbed to their hedonistic behaviors. Now she was just one of them, another pleasure-seeking deviant.

Artemis parted her lips, letting Remus's cock fill her mouth. He groaned as she managed to take his cock all the way down her throat, deeper than she had been able to handle in the past. He moved his hand to the back of her head and rocked her back and forth to his liking.

Remus leaned back as she swirled her tongue around him, giving him even more attention than he had demanded. Hermes removed the woman straddling him from his lap and approached Artemis, kneeling behind her. He stroked his hand up her thigh, gently bringing his soft fingers to her damp pussy, rubbing it playfully.

Artemis arched her back, her hips rising as Hermes teased her. He dipped a single finger inside of her, watching her squirm with Remus's cock still filling her mouth. The more Hermes pumped his finger inside of her, the more Artemis relaxed her throat, letting Remus slip entirely inside of her. He groaned as he felt her throat squeeze his cock as she tried to swallow.

Remus moaned as he unexpectedly released himself in her mouth, letting it pour down her throat and stream out her lips. She lifted her mouth from him, trying not to choke as he continued to cum, letting it splash on her cheek and lips.

"Shit Remus, that's ridiculous!" Hermes said in surprise, still pressing his finger inside Artemis's tightening pussy. "How do you do that?" he asked, referring to the abnormal amount of seed that was spilling from Artemis's mouth.

Remus growled aggressively in response. He did not like to share, and he certainly did not like to be mocked. But the way Artemis's body was reacting, he couldn't stop himself.

He ran his hand through Artemis's thick waves of brown hair, pushing it out of her face as she gasped for air, spitting and coughing the warm liquid he had unloaded in her delicate throat.

Hermes grabbed her waist and pulled her back, her plump bottom hit the ground in front of him. Remus reached out and pulled Artemis's ankles towards him, so she was leaned back into Hermes's lap, her legs spread open to Remus.

Hermes smirked and started to cup and squeeze her petite breasts, fiddling with her nipples and caressing her smooth skin. "You're so bad now," he said to Artemis devilishly. But Artemis was deaf to the world, all of her senses were directed upon the incredible sensations being given to her so generously.

Remus grasped the top of her dress and pulled it down her hips and legs, throwing it to the side, leaving her completely exposed to the night. He wrapped his strong hands around her thighs, digging into her pale flesh with his sharp nails, forcing her legs open to him.

Hermes kept tugging and pinching her nipples, coaxing more wetness to drip down her thighs. Remus bent down and with his tongue expertly licked between her legs, causing her to twist and moan in Hermes's grasp. He let his tongue slide up and down, dipping his tongue inside of her tight little opening.

Bacchus was leaned back, watching the events unfold as two pale nymphs were wrapped around him, one straddling him and the other caressing and stroking his skin and long hair. Bacchus was a connoisseur in lewdness. Wherever he went, acts of depravity would ensue. His purpose was the exact opposite of Artemis's pure existence.

Artemis's back arched to the sky as Remus continued to lick her warm pussy, trying to bring her to the brink of orgasm. Her hips rose to his mouth, her body convulsing as he smothered her with incredible sensations that shocked her entire body.

While still sliding his tongue along her excruciatingly sensitive pussy, Remus gently pressed a finger inside of her. At that moment Artemis was sent over the edge, submerged in a rush of euphoria. But Remus didn't stop his teasing, his tongue moved faster, and his finger pumped inside her, curling and rubbing against that sweet spot that drove her mad.

All at once a wave of the most intense pleasure crashed over her, rushing through her entire body with incredible force. Her toes curled as she cried out, convulsing and twisting as her orgasm took over. The more she screamed, the more excited Remus became.

When she finally went limp, coming down from her earth-shattering orgasm, Remus released her, sliding his finger out of her and giving one last gentle lick. Artemis's chest heaved as she tried to revive herself.

Remus did not hesitate to flip her over excitedly, so she was back on her hands and knees, hips high in the air. He reached out and pressed her face firmly into the grass, using his other hand to lift her hips to his.

Hermes took the hint to back off, letting the nymphs crawl to him and roam their hands over his lean body, kissing him and stroking his cock while he laid down in the flattened bed of flowers. Both he and Bacchus were keeping their attention on Artemis and Remus, curiously watching their once-innocent friend be so sexually obedient to the dreaded Titan.

Remus grasped her waist in his strong hands, yanking her forward towards his eager cock. She winced as he brought the tip to her wet folds, slowly pushing it inside of her. She felt his thickness stretching her inside, causing her to cry out in both pain and rapture.

Remus smiled as he started to pump into her, gradually getting harder with each thrust. He matched the speed to her breath, coaxing little moans to escape her trembling lips. Her legs parted slightly as she lifted her hips higher, silently begging for more.

He took this as an invitation to lose control. He took a handful of her hair and pulled roughly, his other hand clawing at her waist as he drove into her ruthlessly. But Artemis did not resist, her legs fell open and hips raised high submissively.

Remus leaned down to Artemis's ear and whispered, "Do you want me?" Artemis nodded her head excitedly, his wild thrusts pushing her to a state of euphoria. "I want you to say it."

Artemis just barely managed to answer without stuttering. "I want you," she moaned, pushing back on his cock. Remus smirked and violently forced himself completely inside her, bucking with incredible power.

It didn't take long before Artemis was screaming, twisting and convulsing as he pounded himself into her throughout her thunderous orgasm. The moment she clenched around his cock, pulsing around him, he released himself inside her.

When Artemis collapsed, Remus pulled himself out, releasing a long stream of his warm fluid running down her leg to her knees. He took a deep breath, admiring her blushing body.

"Get washed off," he said, smacking one of her rosy cheeks. Artemis pulled herself up, peeling her face from the dirt. Remus stood up and fixed himself, adjusting his cock back into his pants. He scooped up Artemis in his arms and brought her to a shallow part of the stream, gently slipping her into the water next to a mossy colored nymph.

Remus huffed and scratched his head, still incredibly intoxicated. "Hey, you," Bacchus called to Remus. "Come here, sit with us."

Remus brought his hand to his face, frustrated he had to endure being stuck in this situation, especially with the likes of these two buffoons.

Both of the Olympians were drinking again, accompanied by the graceful nymphs. "So what are you going to do with Artemis now?" Bacchus asked, hiccupping and spilling his drink a bit.

Hermes took a generous sip of his wine and added, "Yes, yes, what now for you two?"

Remus crossed his arms, getting a bit heated. "That's not of your business."

Hermes rolled over on his back, wiping the crimson wine from his lips. "You're our friend now, you can tell us!"

Remus scoffed. "We'll go where we want. We don't need friends."

"Artemis is our friend."

"Fine, whatever. I don't care."

"You know, it doesn't hurt to have two Olympians as friends."

"I don't need any."

"Well as long as you have Artemis, we are your allies. So suck it up shit-head."

Remus growled threateningly at Hermes. "Don't expect to see us anytime soon."

Hermes laughed, taking another clumsy sip of wine. Bacchus gave Remus a devilish smile and said, "Oh I think you'll see us more often than you want. Your whole lone wolf act isn't fooling us. You know having us on your side will be very beneficial for you."

Hermes burped, pushing his blonde bangs out of his eyes. "Plus, I'm close enough to Hades that if you ever end up in Tartarus, I could break you out. You need that."

Remus ruffled his dark hair with his hand. He did not trust them at all, but whether or not they were trying to deceive him, they were right. They could be very useful. At least Hermes had been so far.

"Listen. Remus," Hermes began. "Artemis is our friend. She's different. And if she needs you then we will be your allies. We're not like Apollo, obviously. He's too stuck-up for us."

Bacchus reached into his leather pouch and pulled out a pipe, filling it with a green herb. "Here," he said and tried to pass it to Remus. But he was not that trusting. Bacchus seemed to take the hint and lit it himself, a little flame coming from the tip of his finger. He took a deep drag and exhaled, pouring out a white cloud of smoke.

12