Arthur Borrows My Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
Further adventures at Arthur's cabin.
7.3k words
4.53
7.1k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows the continued adventures of Ken and Annie Dingle along with Ken's boss, Arthur Powers. You probably don't need to read "Arthur Borrows My Wife" Parts I and II to enjoy the story, but it wouldn't hurt. Part 4 will follow whenever I can get to it. Enjoy!

*******************************************************

Sleep was hard to come by, but thanks to the power of masturbation, I finally drifted off. I was blissfully dreaming about being at the zoo, viewing all sorts of hallucinogenic animals, when the shrieking started. The rhino was trying to get out, banging his head on the heavy steel enclosure door repeatedly. Slowly, I awoke to realize that it wasn't a rhino and scared zoo-goers making all that noise, but rather something totally different, exciting and terrifying at the same time.

The bedside clock said it was almost 3 am and the master bed headboard, thanks to my wife, Annie and my boss, Arthur, was rhythmically slamming into the wall. I wasn't sure when they'd started this particular round, but the speed and sound of wood against wall suggested they were closer to the end than the beginning.

"Fuck yes," Annie screamed out, before letting loose a series of loud, unintelligible noises.

She was cumming again. He was making her cum again, I corrected myself. Annie had to be getting sore from all the pounding she'd experienced in the last 12 hours or so, but based on how she sounded, she wasn't about to push him away.

"Take it, slut," Arthur groaned.

"Fuck yes, don't stop," she wailed, egging him on.

"Where do you want it?" I heard him ask.

"In me. In my pussy," was her breathless reply.

He banged his hand on the shared wall, right above where I lay. He was going to make sure I was awake for the grand finale. My tired, abused dick was at full attention once again, though I didn't dare touch it any more.

"Yes, baby," Annie cooed, urging him on. "Cum in me. Cum in my tight pussy"

Arthur grunted and the headboard slapped the wall twice more, but this time there was no metronomic rhythm, rather the quick, ragged thrusts of a man about to unload. "Fuck," he growled.

I heard a familiar moan through the wall. It was Annie's sound of satisfaction. A few things caused her to make that noise: biting into a warm chocolate chip cookie, sliding into a hot tub, and feeling a man unload his seed inside of her.

For a moment, everything was still and quiet, then I heard the bed rustle and squeak as the two exhausted lovers untangled. It only took a moment for Arthur's snoring to resume. He might have fallen back to sleep quickly, but I knew I wasn't going to be so lucky.

Straining my ears, I heard Annie get out of bed and head into the attached bathroom, to clean herself up, I assumed. I was so focused on listening for her to get back into bed that I missed her soft footsteps down the hall. Gently, she turned the knob to my room and opened the door a crack, trying not to wake me if I had somehow slept through the cacophonous coupling. Seeing that my eyes were open, she brought a finger to her lips, telling me to be silent, as she entered my room.

Through the moonlight, I saw that she was wearing a new nightie. It was a light color - baby blue, perhaps? - and mostly sheer, with some embellishments to keep her most private of places obscured. She silently sat down on the bed next to me, her hand sweetly caressing my face.

"Did we wake you?" she whispered. I nodded in response, not sure if she still wanted me to be quiet.

"How are you doing, really?" she asked, looking at me with concern in her eyes.

"It's not easy," I responded quietly. "It never is - that's part of the fun for me. It's a little different considering who he is, but, um, it's not, you know, worse."

I could see the relief wash over her. I know as much as she loves experiencing new men, when it's over, she needs reassurance from me that nothing's changed between us. I always thought of it as her version of post-nut clarity.

Annie's hand slid under the sheets, her delicate fingers quickly locating my erection. She smiled when she felt my hardness, using it as a kind of lie detector.

"I'm glad you're ok, because I'm having so much fun," she said excitedly but quietly, her hand starting to pump my dick. "Arthur is insatiable and, well, I'm not exactly tired of him, either. I've cum so many times since we've been here and we still have a couple of days to go!"

Her hand was moving faster under the sheets, the fire in her eyes was clear even in my dark room. She guided my fingers up under her nightie to her kitty.

"Slide your fingers in, baby," she ordered. "Can you feel how stretched out I am? Oh, but be gentle, she's really sore."

Normally, it took a little bit of work and some patience to open her up enough to slide two fingers inside. Not this time. She gave little resistance as my middle and ring fingers entered her, slowly and tenderly exploring her space.

"Wow," I said in amazement. "That's just...wow."

"I know, right?" she chuckled. "But, I'm sure you knew he'd do that to me."

"Why?" I asked.

"You know, because of what he's packing."

"Honest to God, babe, I don't know what he's packing," was my reply.

"Really?" she asked, uncertain if I was telling her the truth or not.

"Really," I answered. "I've heard him say it's big, but I just figured he was full of shit about that, too."

"Well," she said, using her thumb to spread precum around the sensitive head of my dick, "he's telling the truth. If he didn't get me so excited, I'd never be able to take it."

I stared blankly at her, trying to comprehend what she was telling me. Her delicate ministrations of my penis were getting more urgent. I felt her use her trained pelvic muscles grip my fingers inside of her, eliciting a moan from me. She covered my mouth to keep me quiet.

"Be quiet and I'll let you cum," she commanded. "Otherwise, I'll have to leave you wanting more."

I nodded, indicating that I'd be quiet for her. She guided my fingers out of her stretched pussy and into her mouth, treating my fingers to a blowjob-like experience. Annie went for her finishing move below the covers, rubbing her thumb against the underside of the wet tip of my penis.

"Cum for me, baby," she urged. "Cum and show me that you still love me!"

Silently, I bucked my hips as my balls tightened. I didn't have much left in me, but Annie coaxed four or five decent spurts of cum out of my spent dick before it shrank in her hand. She moved the covers and brought her messy fingers to her mouth, moaning while she licked them clean. The drops she didn't catch added to the mess on my stomach.

"I need to get back," she said softly to me as she leaned down to give me a kiss. "Get some sleep, my love."

Stealthily, she glided out of my room and back to Arthur's bed. I appreciated her checking in on me, but in the afterglow my mind started racing again - this time about the size of Arthur's cock and his skills in bed. I know I eventually drifted off, but it was neither a good nor restful night's sleep.

The smell of coffee and bacon roused me Saturday morning. I glanced at my phone and saw that it was nearly 8:30. I rarely slept in and worried that I would feel groggy all day. I decided to shower the dried ejaculate off my body before heading downstairs for some food. The hot water helped me wake up and I felt like a new man as I got dressed.

Bounding down the stairs, I saw Annie and Arthur in the kitchen enjoying their breakfasts. I said my good mornings and reached for the coffee pot when Annie stopped me.

"Um, you might want to use the Keurig," she said in a strange voice.

"It's ok," I said, preparing to pour. "This is ready and..."

"No!" she shouted. "The pot has some, um, special cream in it. That Arthur made. That I helped him with."

It took a second for the innuendo to dawn on me, then it exploded in my mind. I quickly set down the pot and grabbed a pod for the brewer. "Thanks for the tip," I said quietly.

"Didn't think you'd enjoy the...flavor," she giggled, reaching out to hold Arthur's hand.

I filled a plate with bacon and fruit as the coffee maker brewed a fresh cup, then sat across the table from my wife and boss once my breakfast was ready. There was some tension in the air as we ate silently. I did my best to focus on my food and not the fact that they were both wearing robes and didn't appear to have anything on underneath. Finally, I couldn't take the silence any longer.

"Arthur," I began. "When are we going to work on the Johnson contract? There will be a lot of questions if we go back to work without..."

I was interrupted by Arthur's laughter. "Oh, Kenny. That contract is basically done. It's just waiting on a few signatures. I was just using it as an excuse to cover our, um, arrangement."

"Ok," I said slowly as I processed this new information. "But, then, why did you have me bring my laptop and webcam?"

"That's for something later," Arthur replied with a smirk. "But I want you to know that as promised, you're going to be getting a big bonus out of the deal - which is unrelated to the big bonus your wife is getting!" he said, leaning over to kiss Annie's blushing cheek.

I averted my eyes, suddenly very interested in the last few berries on my plate as I tried to regain my composure.

"Did you explore the cottage last night?" Arthur asked, shifting to a conversational tone.

"Not really," I answered. "I was out on the porch using the grill, but otherwise I pretty much stayed in here."

"So, you didn't check out the basement?" he asked, surprised.

"I didn't even know you had a basement," I responded.

"Come on, you need to check this out!" he said, standing and patting Annie on the shoulder.

He led me to a door off the kitchen that I saw the night before, but mistakenly assumed was a pantry. I followed him down the stairs and what I saw gave me another reason to be jealous of my boss.

The basement was a bachelor's man cave. There was a huge TV on one wall, theater seats, several plush leather couches, old arcade games, and a full bar.

"Damn, Arthur," I said in awe, "add a stripper pole and you have every frat boy's wet dream down here."

"Good idea," he chuckled. "I'll add that to the list."

We wandered around a bit. He talked me through the entire basement, telling me interesting stories about the games and how they connected to his childhood. Eventually, he made his way behind the bar, motioning me to take a seat on the stool across from him.

"Your wife is wonderful," he said, mixing a drink. "I had a great time with her last night - and I don't just mean in bed. She's funny and smart. You really picked a winner."

"Thanks, she's pretty great," I replied, unsure of where he was heading.

"It's clear to me how much she loves you," he continued. "I know that one word from you and she'd call things off immediately. I can't say I understand what you get out of this, but it must be something or we wouldn't be here."

I thought about what I did get out of it as he paused, noisily using the cocktail shaker for its intended purpose. What I most got out of sharing Annie was a happy, satisfied wife. I loved her and thought she deserved the best - whether that was me or someone else. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy some of the jealousy and, at times, humiliation that arose within me, though I'd long since stopped trying to figure out why. Additionally, there was a fire in her eyes before, during, and for a while after each encounter to which we'd both become addicted. Arthur interrupted my thoughts by pouring his concoction equally into two glasses and sliding one across the bar to me.

"Part of our conversation last night was about you, what you like when Annie plays," he continued. "She said you prefer to watch, but that it makes her a little self-conscious. Sound right?"

I nodded, sipping the strong cocktail he'd put together.

"That's not unique," he said, matching my sip. "I've actually been in this position with a few couples. I think I've got a pretty good solution, which is why I had you bring your laptop. See, this room is fully wired. I'm going to fuck your wife down here and let you watch on screen. And before you ask, yes, she knows that this is part of the plan. You'll be able to see and hear, but she'll be able to put you out of her mind and give her body to me. Again," he chuckled.

"Is it safe?" I asked, concerned about the video getting out.

"It is," he said, downing the rest of his drink. "Annie asked the same thing. I respect that you're protective of your privacy. I'm not going to do anything to screw that up...or my chances at having her again."

I swirled my drink around before gulping down the last big swallow. Arthur led me back up the stairs to the living room, where Annie was sipping her doctored coffee and reading a book. She smiled sweetly at us when we returned, but quickly turned her attention back to her story.

The rest of the morning passed quietly. Arthur spent much of the morning puttering around the kitchen preparing lunch. I had no idea he was a talented chef, but the grilled chicken and veggies he presented were absolutely delicious. Annie and I both profusely complimented the chef, though hers came with a steamy kiss which I think he appreciated more than just my words of praise.

As I started clearing the table, Annie disappeared upstairs. I was loading the dishwasher when I heard Arthur behind me.

"Kenny," he barked, his convivial tone from earlier replaced by what I recognized as his commanding, in-charge voice, "here's what's going to happen. When your wife gets down here, I'm going to take her downstairs. When you're done with the dishes, you can click on the link and watch us. Make sure you do a good job up here, though. I won't stand for a half-assed job just so you can watch us more. Got it?"

"Yes Sir, I do," I replied, turning back to the sink with new motivation to clean up quickly.

"Kenny, look at me," Arthur ordered. I pulled myself away from the task at hand and faced him. "This might be tough for you to watch. I learned a few things about your wife last night that I want to explore. Annie tells me you have a safe word. Unless you hear it, you are not allowed to come down the stairs."

I nodded. We'd had our safeword - Jasmine - for years now but neither of us had ever used it. My mind started racing, trying to figure out what new boundaries Arthur was planning to push.

Annie came down the stairs almost fully covered by a robe, red heels in her hand. She gave Arthur a kiss on the cheek, winking at me, before they made their way to the basement. I worked as quickly as I could through the mountain of dirty dishes. It dawned on me that Arthur had probably used twice as many dishes as he needed while preparing lunch just to slow me down.

When I was finished and satisfied that I had done the job well, I raced upstairs to my laptop. I decided to watch in my room for the privacy I was going to need. The link was in my inbox and I quickly clicked to bring up the video. The picture and sound quality was outstanding. Based on my brief tour from earlier, I knew the camera was positioned just above the massive TV.

Annie and Arthur were dancing. While he was fully clothed, my wife was wearing a black, fishnet body stocking and her red heels. The outfit had strategically placed cut-outs, allowing Arthur free access to her suckable breasts. I assumed, but couldn't be sure, that it was crotchless as well.

The two were grinding each other as they danced. Annie's round ass pressed against Arthur's groin while he reached around to grope and pinch her prominent nipples. Occasionally, she would bend over, still grinding against him, giving him the perfect opportunity to spank her ass, which he did with a smile on his face.

Annie removed Arthur's pants, had him sit down, and proceeded to give him a stripper-quality lap dance. She rubbed her booty all over his body, from his head all the way down his legs. Straddling his leg, she ground against it while rubbing her tits in his face. Every now and then, she would finger her pussy briefly before giving him a taste off her fingers.

When she sat on his lap, wiggling against him, I heard her sigh loudly. "Oh Arthur, I love your big cock. I can't wait to have you again."

"On your knees," he ordered. Annie quickly complied, kneeling before him.

Arthur raised up briefly, removing his boxer briefs before throwing them off to the side. Annie's body was directly between the camera and his body, blocking my view of what he was packing.

"Please, Arthur, may I suck your cock?" she begged.

"That depends," he said in a commanding voice. "Have you sucked anyone else's cock today?"

She quickly shook her head no.

"Are you going to suck anyone else's cock today?"

She immediately answered no again.

"Are you going to worship my cock like it deserves?"

"Yes Sir," she responded.

"I'm not sure I believe you," he teased. "Maybe I should go upstairs and let your husband take my place."

"No!" she pleaded. "Please, I want your cock so bad. I'll be so good for you."

He smirked directly at the camera, then looked back at her. "Yes, you may worship my cock, slut."

Arthur leaned back on the couch as Annie went to work. I could only see the back of her head, which started bobbing up and down in his lap, her ponytail bouncing in time. Initially, Arthur was relaxed, enjoying Annie's efforts with his hands clasped behind his head.

"Faster," he growled. "Faster and deeper!"

Annie's head bobbed faster, but it must not have been fast enough for her lover. He reached out, grabbing her ponytail, and took control of the speed and depth of her oral ministrations. Loud, porn-y "guck, guck" noises emanated from her throat as he roughly fucked her face. I couldn't take it any more, freeing my hard dick, stripping completely naked as I watched.

He eased off, letting Annie catch her breath. I could see the large rise and fall of her body as she gasped for air.

"Much better," he praised her softly. "Good girl."

"Thank...you...sir," Annie said between deep breaths.

Arthur leaned down, whispering something in her ear. She looked over her shoulder at the camera. Her face was a mess, slick with tears and drool, her mascara running in streaks down her cheeks. She smiled at me, still breathing deeply.

"I hope you're enjoying the show," she said with a wink, before turning her attention back to Arthur.

He whispered in her ear again. I heard her ask, "Are you sure?" to which he just nodded.

Arthur slid forward and Annie climbed into his lap. Based on her movement and the groan from both of them, I knew that she was slowly sliding down on his cock. For a moment, they just stayed there, kissing each other deeply.

Abruptly, Arthur stood up with Annie still impaled on his cock. My eyes popped out. Annie wasn't big but she wasn't a 75-pound waif, either. He stood like she was weightless. Arthur carried her around the couch and out of sight for just a second, before reappearing, pressing her against the far wall.

With her legs wrapped firmly around his waist and arms around his neck, Annie held on tight as Arthur fucked her hard and fast against the wall. Gravity pulled her down even farther on his cock, and her screams of pleasure told me she was enjoying every millimeter of extra penetration.

When her orgasm hit, her face contorted and she threw her head back, slamming it against the wall. For a second, I thought she was hurt or maybe even knocked herself out, but once the shock wore off, she started laughing at herself.

"That was graceful," Arthur said sarcastically, still holding her up.

"You almost fucked my brains out!" Annie said, bursting out in laughter.

They stayed in that position, chuckling with each other, for just a moment before Arthur turned around and carried her to the back of the couch.He eased her down, then forcefully turned her body so that they were facing the camera and Annie was bent over the back of the couch. Her boobs hung down over the cushion, but their lower halves were obscured from view by the furniture.