Arthurs Court Ch. 01 - Lancelot

Story Info
Lance's world starts to get weird.
5.1k words
4.66
2.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Merlin_
Merlin_
19 Followers

So this is my first story on here, and my first real erotic story or story of any kind I'm posting publicly, although I've been writing for a long time. I thought it would be fun to bring the Arthurian Legends characters to a modern setting. In the setting though, the Arthurian legends still exist.

I'll put content warnings at the start of every chapter where needed. The Arthurian legends have some dark themes, and it wouldn't be true to the characters if some of them (including the 'good guys') didn't do awful things from time to time. Some of these I understand readers might want to skip.

This chapter is significantly longer than most of the others I've written so far.

I'll stop rambling now. Hope you all enjoy.

Content Warning: A tiny bit of BDSM right at the end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lance moaned as the head moved slowly up and down in his lap. He leaned back and let himself feel the expert tongue teasing his tip, slowly coaxing more groans from his mouth, before the lips expertly wrapped around his engorged cock and she dove back in. Slurping sounds filled his ears, and she agonizingly slowly went deeper on each stroke, until he could feel the back of her throat as she reached her limit again and again. He was so close, and instinctively his legs tensed in his chair. She picked up speed, moving faster than before, responding to his groans and involuntary movements.

"Oh fuck yes," he hissed. "I'm about to-"

"LANCE HURRY UP OR YOU CAN WALK."

The voice broke through his imagination just as he came, the vivid picture in his mind fading away. The shock jolted his hand away and spewed cum all over the underside of his desk rather than in the tissues he had in hand. He sat panting, glowering at the lack of satisfaction and poor timing. Just 5 more seconds.

Hearing footsteps down the hallway, Lance cursed and frantically threw the tissues under his desk and pulled his shorts up from around his ankles, standing and turning just as the door was unceremoniously opened, slamming into the wall. Lance winced as he saw paint chip. He'd have to fix that before his dad saw it. Maybe he could hide it with a poster or something?

"-the fuck Lance? I'm gonna be late for work." His sister interrupted him for the second time. He froze, hoping she wouldn't notice his probably beet red face and the smell in the air, let alone the box of tissues or hand lotion out in the open on his desk. If she noticed, nothing was said. Instead, Morgan raised an eyebrow at him as he stood awkwardly. "Don't just stand there, lets go. Move it, sloth."

That jumped him into action, and he rushed over to his bed to grab his bag, then quickly shoved his books into it. "Sorry, Mags. Must have dozed off. I'm ready."

"Yeah well, you're just lucky they love me at the bar." Lance tried and failed to not check his sister out as he followed her out the door. How they were related was something that baffled everyone. Morgan was short at only 5'4, while he stood at 6'2. Her jet black hair offset his sandy blonde. Her deep green eyes contrasted his icy blue. She was athletic and curvy, while Lance more resembled a starving spider. Of course she was popular at the bar, she may as well wear a belt her shorts were so small, and she always wore tight black shirts that showed just a little bit of midriff when she stretched for the top shelf. Coincidentally, the bar sold a lot of top shelf liquor when she was on shift.

They rushed down the stairs and climbed into Mags' car. The beat up old thing barely ran any more, but their dad could always find a mechanic willing to do a cash job to keep it running. The car coughed into life, and Morgan pulled out into the street, squealing the tires as she turned sharply. Lance grabbed the door handle tightly.

"Shit Mags, you trying to kill us?" He saw the glare on her face, even if she didn't look away from the road.

"No, you baby. I just really need to get to work on time. The boss is really hard on me when I'm late."

Lance got the message, and sat in silence while she drove like a maniac the rest of the way across town to campus. When they arrived - thankfully in once piece - Lance jumped out of the car and without him even saying goodbye Morgan took off, the door closing naturally. He rolled his eyes and waved once into the slight cloud of smoke left behind, before turning and trudging up the hill to the fountain out the front of campus. He spotted Art standing by the fountain, leaning casually against it and chatting to a pretty young woman. He looked over and waved as he saw Lance approaching, then leaned in and gave the girl a kiss on the cheek before whispering something in her ear and walking to greet Lance. The woman was furiously blushing, with a cute smile on her face. Her auburn hair only made the blush more apparent. Not for the first time, Lance wished he had Arthur's skill with women. The dashing track star grinned and stopped a few feet away.

"Sir Lancelot it seems you are late yet again. Was it a dragon? A troll? Or worse yet some nefarious sorceress?"

Despite the ridiculousness, Lance couldn't help but grin back and he bowed deeply.

"My King indeed it was a nefarious sorceress. The evil witch that is my sister." Arthur laughed and put an arm around his shoulders as they started walking towards class. Their shared joke always brought a smile to Lance's face. When they first met in the high school track team and shared names, they were best friends. The Arthurian legend jokes coming easily for Lance who had read Le Morte d'Arthur a few times. Arthur didn't lag behind. Being a King sounded great to him, and he was quickly up to speed on the tales. That was almost 10 years ago now, and they were in their second year of college. Arthur had grown into a ruggedly handsome track star, dominating the glamorous short distance events, and drawing all the attention that came with it. Lance had stayed his spindly self, and slowly transitioned to long distance running, quickly learning that there was a big gap between the appreciation for the 100m sprint and the 10000m run. Luckily, they were both legitimate ways to get scholarships to their local college, so the pair were still inseparable.

"I'd let Morgana ensorcell me any day."

Lance punched his friend in the ribs. "Off limits, man-whore."

Arthur just grinned, not flinching even slightly at the punch. "Of course, bro. I'm just messing. Hey are you coming to the party this weekend?" They stepped out of the way of a group of girls, and without missing a beat Arthur winked at one and mimed a phone. This time, he was soundly ignored, but if anything that only made him smile wider. Quickly the attention of his friend shifted back to Lance, though.

"Well?"

Lance shrugged. "What party?"

"Oh for fucks sake, Lance. I told you last week. One of the cheerleaders' parents have gone away, and she's having a party. It's open house. Everyone's invited."

He rolled his eyes. Everyone usually didn't mean everyone.

"And what will I do when you run off to a bedroom with someone?"

Lance felt more than saw Arthur stop, and he turned to see a very serious look on his friends face.

"You're right." Arthur looked concerned. "What... could you possibly do at a party?" His friend grinned and Lance turned and walked off. He heard footsteps running to catch up behind him. "Seriously Lance. Get drunk. Do something dumb, live a fucking little dude. You can't hide away in your room forever just because one gir-"

Lance spun on his heel and the look in his eyes had Arthur stumbling and backing up. "Don't. Just don't."

Arthur had his hands in the air. "Right, right. Sorry, man. I'm not wrong though. Come on, I need my loyal knight."

Sighing, Lance conceded. Arthur wouldn't let this drop until he agreed. So he would agree, and then he'd just bail like every other time. "Fine."

Arthur pumped his fists. "Awesome. Your sister can get us booze then, and drive us."

"Morgana would sooner turn out to be the lady of the lake than buy me booze, Art."

But Arthur seemed unperturbed. He just smiled as they opened the door to class.

------------

"You owe me."

"I know."

"Big time."

"I know."

Morgana still held on to the neck of the bottle of vodka, not letting go as Lance held on to the base. She stared into his eyes. "You're also not wearing that." She let go of the bottle and gestured down to his outfit.

"Why not?"

Morgana just rolled her eyes and pushed past him into the bedroom, walking over to his closet. She proceeded to throw things all around his room. The majority went on the floor, but a few things went on the bed. She gestured to the bed.

"Wear any of those." She then gestured to the ground. "You should bin all of that."

Lance grumbled a thanks as he walked over to the bed. She had picked everything in his closet that he didn't feel comfortable wearing, but she always looked fucking great. As did the men she dated occasionally. Lance put the bottle on his desk and walked over to the bed. He picked a pair of black pants and a shirt that he liked the most out of what she had picked and grabbed the rest, tossing it all back into his closet. He left the stuff on the floor alone for now, then turned to his sister.

"Why are you helping?"

Morgan had the bottle in her hands again, and unscrewed the top, taking a big swig. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and put the cap back on. Lance frowned, she was supposed to be driving him and Arthur to the party.

"Oh relax, I'm just having the one sip. I know I'm driving you. As for why I'm helping. You need to get out more. You've been moping around the house and bringing the mood down for months, all because a girl you never met broke up with you. It's kinda pathetic."

"Fuck you, Morgan."

"Oh don't give me that shit, you know I'm right. Here." She unscrewed the cap from the bottle and shoved it into his hands. "Take a big drink, little brother. Get wasted. Let go for once."

He took the bottle from her hands and took a big mouthful. He just managed to swallow it all before the coughing started. He hadn't had vodka before, and this stuff was the cheapest shit they could get. Morgan took the bottle with a chuckle from his hands before he dropped it as he doubled over coughing.

"Now get changed. We're leaving in ten."

----------

"Lance, this is fucking awesome. Have you seen what's going on in the hot tub out back?"

They had been at the party for an hour. Lance had quickly found the quietest spot on an armchair in the den away from the dancing, and definitely away from the antics out the back in the hot tub. Arthur had disappeared to 'scout the party' as he called it. What he meant was he was scouting the women.

"No I have been specifically avoiding it."

"Bro it's a party. You should actually party." Arthur was already slightly drunk. He was swaying to the music and had a red face from the alcohol. Neither of them were used to it. They couldn't exactly drink often with their training schedules. Arthur held up the bottle in his hands and waved it at Arthur.

"I'm partying."

Arthur scoffed at him and threw his hands up. "Fine, I'm going to go to the hot tub. It's clothing optional in there, apparently."

Lance feigned disgust. "Then I'm certainly not coming out there. I don't need to see that."

Arthur just laughed and walked off, leaving Lance alone. He sighed and took another swig from the bottle. At least now it was diluted with cranberry juice. He heard a popular club tune ringing out over the sound system and closed his eyes, feeling the beat pumping through his head, intensified by the alcohol. He listened, and nodded his head to the beat, every now and then taking a sip from the bottle. After the song was over, he opened his eyes to see a girl sitting across from him with a smirk on her face.

"Enjoying yourself all alone here?" Her brown eyes sparkled as her voice teased. Her brown hair was curled and styled to perfection, resting on one shoulder.

"Uh. Yeah. I like that song." Internally he groaned. No fucking shit you like that song, idiot. She just saw you having your own little moment to it.

"Clearly," she said, still smirking. The girl stood, her figure-hugging blue dress pulling ever so slightly up her thighs as she did so. Gracefully, she smoothed out the dress and pulled it back down, never looking away from Lance as she did so. Then she stepped forwards and held out a hand. "Gwen."

Lance jumped to his feet, a bit too quickly and stumbled forwards. Gwen turned her hand and pushed against his chest, stopping him from falling. She still had that imperious smirk on her face.

"Sorry," Lance mumbled.

She motioned with her hand for him to continue. "And you are?"

"Lance."

Gwen slowly removed her hand from Lance's chest and stepped back. "Well, Lance. Why are you hiding away in here?" She leaned forwards and took the bottle from his hand, taking a big swig from it before holding it out.

"I... Uh... Don't really party much." He shrugged and took the bottle back from her, taking his own swig. "And I don't really know anyone here, except Arthur."

"Ohhhh, Arthur brought you along?" Gwen laughed. The sound musically ringing in Lance's ears. "No wonder you're hiding in here. He's holding court in the hot tub." Lance laughed at that, and Gwen looked confused. "What?"

It took a moment for the laughter to fully leave him, seemingly draining the tension out of his body. "Sorry. It's just... you know. Arthur? Lance...lot? Holding court. It's a joke we have."

Gwen giggled, and then the smirk slowly returned to her face. "Well... Sir Lancelot. I'm going out to the lake for a swim. Care to join me?"

"I didn't bring anything to swim in."

"Neither did anyone else," came the reply with a wink. Lance watched as Gwen spun on her heel and walked out of the room. He watched very closely. Only when she disappeared around the corner did he realize that she was gone and quickly follow along. As soon as he stepped out the door to the backyard he saw the people crowded around the hot tub. Arthur and three other boys were jammed into hot tub with six girls, all who looked to be topless and more than one of whom looked to be sitting on the laps of the boys. Arthur spotted him and winked, and Lance watched as another boy shifted slightly in his seat, the girl on his lap gasping out a moan. Everyone around the hot tub immediately cat called, and the girl blushed, but she didn't vacate her seat. She did look like she was slowly moving up and down, though. Lance looked away from the exact reason why he didn't want to come outside and toward the pool. Steam rolled off the water, inviting people into the heat. Despite this, no one was in it. A group of people were standing around talking on the deck, but no one else. Lance watched as Gwen moved past them to a deck chair and started to take her earrings off. Lance found himself being drawn down towards the pool, his eyes locked on her. He watched as Gwen looked around and spotted him slowly walking towards her. She smirked again, and sat on the deck chair to remove her heels. He finally closed the distance as she finished taking her second heel off, and she looked up at him.

"Are you going to get in like that?"

Lance shook his head, mouth dry despite all the drinks he had been consuming. He sat and quickly pulled his shoes and socks off. Standing back up, he saw Gwen watching him. Slowly she stood and turned around.

"Help me with my zip?"

Lance didn't know if his fingers would work at this point. But he stepped forwards and with one hand grabbed the silky fabric of the dress and used his other to slowly pull the zip down. Very quickly, he realized that Gwen was not wearing a bra. When he was finished she turned slowly back around, pulling the dress from his fingers as she did so. She held the dress up with one hand, and reached down to pick up the bottle and take a long gulp of it with the other.

"Your turn."

Lance realized what she meant and took the bottle from her hands, drinking the remainder of the bottle before putting it down on the ground. Then in one smooth motion, he pulled his shirt up over his head. When he could see again, he watched as Gwen didn't hide her look as she wandered her eyes down his torso and back up. Time seemed to stop for a moment while they stood there, until Gwen turned toward the pool, removed her hand and let her dress pool to the ground and walked toward the edge of the pool. A tiny black thong disappeared between the two globes of her ass cheeks. With entirely not enough time for Lance to appreciate the beautiful behind, Gwen pointed her hands toward the sky and then dived into the pool. She reemerged a moment later, wiping the hair from her face and swam toward the edge of the pool, resting her arms on the wood of the deck as she watched him. Lance took a deep breath, and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He sat. The alcohol in him right now would surely topple him over if he tried to take them off without sitting. Slowly he peeled his pants off, cursing at his sister picking only his tight pants for him to wear. Finally, pants on the chair, he stood and walked towards the edge. Gwen watched, again not hiding where her gaze was traveling. Instead of diving in, Lance turned and lowered himself into the water next to Gwen. The water rose to mid-chest for him. Gwen moved closer as he entered the pool, and Lance found himself brushing up against her. He turned and she was so close they were almost touching. He could see through the pool lights her breasts through the shimmering water, her brown nipples hard points. For once taking the initiative, Lance leaned forward, wrapping one arm around her back and pressing his lips to hers. Gwen melted against him instantly, and he could feel the skin of her breasts warm against his own chest. He wandered his other hand down her back and grabbed a handful of her ass, lifting her up and pulling her against him tightly. He felt her legs wrap around his back pressing her crotch against his rapidly hardening cock, and she moaned in his mouth. Passionately they made out for several moments, wrapped around each other, until Gwen leaned back.

"Fuck. This is so hot."

Lance grinned, the lust and alcohol really taking effect now. He lifted Gwen higher and sat her on the edge of the pool, then extracted her hands and ran them down the inside of her thighs slowly. She groaned and her head lolled back, hands gripping his shoulders. He leaned forward and kissed the inside of her thigh, then moved to the other one. Looking up, their eyes met. Passion and fire filled them, and maybe it was the alcohol but Lance felt more confident than he had in a long time.

"What?"

Gwen made a sound like a growl, but Lance just kept running his hands up her thighs, ever so close to the prize but never quite touching. Leaning forward, he kissed just above the line of her thong and heard the gorgeous creature's breath catch. Suddenly, a hand grabbed his hair and she pushed him downwards. Holding back a smirk, Lance used a finger to pull the panties aside and reveal the flower beneath, petals glistening. He licked ever so slowly upwards, feeling her shudder in ecstasy as he did. He roamed his other hand up her body to her breast and found a nipple, giving it the smallest tweak before licking again. Her moan made him feel like a superhero. Her fingers pulled his head in tighter and he went to work. Slowly licking at first, he teased around the hard nubbin of her clit as she squirmed, trying to position his tongue on the pleasure button. But he didn't touch it, not for a few long minutes. Eventually, her movements became more frantic, her sweet taste becoming more pronounced. Even still, he persisted with teasing. Only when her moans became desperate whimpers of need did he drop his hands to her glorious ass and pull her against him, sucking hard on that centre of passion and pleasure. Gwen's legs locked, and he felt her rock forwards, hands pulling painfully tight on his hair.

Merlin_
Merlin_
19 Followers
12