Artichoke Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes opened when my mouth reached his belly. I saw it from the corner of my eye. I licked up the dampness on his skin, the fluid that had seeped from his cock, and then brought my tongue to the base of his cock and very slowly worked my way up the length. I made sure my tongue landed just under the head on the bottom side, and was rewarded with a long, slow moan of pleasure.

"That's lovely," he breathed. "Nice and slow."

I closed my eyes and licked my way back down again until I felt his hip against my chin, then reversed my direction. I held him lightly in my palm and continued to use just my tongue. His encouraging sighs and comments told me I was right where he wanted me to be.

I loved how hot and hard he was, and how smooth his skin was against my tongue, but I was also dying to feel the softness of his cock's head between my lips. I ran a thumb over the tip and found it very wet. I brought my mouth up, all the way up and angled him toward me. I licked up the fluid and, adding my own saliva, spread it over the whole blunt end of his cock.

Danny gasped my name and I turned my eyes to him. The look on his face was an incredible mix of pleasure and anticipation. I held his gaze as I ran my tongue in circles, watching his expression turn more and more agonized.

"Comme ça," he said in a strained voice. "Comme ça. That's lovely, Ella."

There was no doubt in my mind, given how many lovers he seemed to have had, and how many of them had been men, that Danny had had some truly amazing blow jobs in his life. I did doubt my ability to top his past experiences, but I felt I knew him well enough to know he wouldn't love me any less if I failed. So, I made a conscious effort simply to do the best I could, to look for direction from the way he reacted to my touch, and to enjoy knowing I was giving him pleasure.

He held back nothing once I closed my lips around the tip of his cock. He was very vocal, something I found very, very exciting. I knew, without a shadow of a doubt, when, where, and how fast and hard my efforts were best spent. Even when I couldn't understand the French, his reactions told me where he wanted my touch. I sucked him and stroked him, then drew my mouth off and licked him again, up and down, teasingly, while he groaned and sighed my name in obvious pleasure. I did it over and over, trying to recreate the same pattern he'd used on my pussy—getting him more and more turned on before moving away and focusing somewhere else for a while. By the way his hips jumped and his voice became more and more strained and desperate each time I took him between my lips, I was doing something right.

"Come here," he said after the third time I drew my lips from his cock to let him cool down. "Give me your pretty mouth, my sweet."

I reluctantly let go of him and crawled up his body. He pulled me toward him, pushing my hair from my face and holding it with both hands, and we kissed for a long, slow minute.

When our mouths parted, he let go of my hair and stroked it, running his fingers through the length. I watched his eyes follow his fingers, then come back to my face. "You're a beauty, my dear. An absolute beauty. And you have got me so excited right now." He grinned and I initiated the next kiss, my hand creeping down between us again in search of his cock.

When my hand made contact, he gently pushed me away from him, but left my hand where it was

"Straddle me," he said. His voice was very soft, and very aroused. I lifted my leg over his hip and held his cock, thinking he wanted to be inside me, but he shook his head. "Not yet. Just sit on me," he said. "Press yourself against my cock."

The sound of that word sent a shiver through me.

I let my hips fall so our bodies met, and with a few adjustments of my posture, his thickness nestled right between my labia. I shifted, leaning forward so I could kiss him again, and moaned before our lips met as his cock pressed against my clit.

"Ohh that's nice," I said. I was surprised to find myself already very turned on again. I shifted a little, automatically searching out the most sensitive position, and below me he grinned.

"Mmm. It is. So warm and slippery." He slid his hands to my breasts and stroked my nipples for a few seconds while I rocked back and forth over his cock. I could see him getting more and more aroused as I moved, until he reached up and slid a hand behind my neck, urging me down. "Kiss me, Ella. I love your mouth."

For the next minute we kissed passionately. I continued gently rocking my hips, letting my wet sex stroke his cock, trying to keep my pace slow, though I longed to rub against him harder, it felt so good on my clit. I knew the slower I moved, the slower his arousal would build, though I could tell by his breathing and the way he held me, he was already very turned on.

"Come to the edge of the bed," I said. I sat up and slowed my rocking hips. "I want to suck you some more."

He obliged without question once I slid from his body. I backed off the bed and stood beside it, waiting. He looked so sexy as he moved to follow me. His face was flushed, and there was a flush of red across his chest, too. But his eyes were the most exciting thing I'd ever seen. Everything showed there: arousal; desperation; expectation; lust; and love. It had a powerful effect on me as I knelt on the floor and moved between his spread thighs.

I ran my hands up his legs, trailed my fingers through his red pubic hair, and took him in my hand again. He shifted a little, getting more comfortable, and then he drew my hair back and tucked it behind my ears. I looked up at him, in love with his expression, and hopelessly in love with him.

It was difficult to maintain a slow pace, I was so excited, but I tried. I licked him from top to bottom, leaving a trail of saliva behind, and stroked him slowly while I dropped my mouth to his balls and tested their sensitivity with my tongue.

As I had so far, I took my cues from his vocalizations, his soft gasps, his hands on my head or cheek, and the way he said my name. I found it incredibly arousing how openly he expressed his pleasure. And when I finally took him between my lips, and he groaned and slid his hands into my hair, I moaned around the head of his cock. I saw his whole body tense for a second, and then he relaxed, clearly trying to gain control of himself.

"Ohh your mouth, Ella. Your mouth is so warm and soft. Oh God, my love. That feels amazing."

I sucked him lightly, drawing his cock in and out of my lips, searching for the right pace and rhythm. I didn't need to open my eyes to know when I'd found it, I could feel it in the way his body tensed, and in the soft exclamations he made under his breath as his pleasure built.

I kept the pace as slow as I could at first, trying to make it last, but his reactions urged me on, exciting me at the same time, my pussy aching for the penetration my mouth was experiencing. At first, each time he got too close to the peak, he reached down, drew my mouth from his cock and bent close so he could kiss me. In those moments, his tongue slid between my lips and he groaned, the sound moving right into my open mouth. He would kiss for me for a long minute in an attempt to hold off his orgasm, and then he would let go and sit back up, his face an indescribable expression of desperation as he watched me return my mouth to his cock.

He was very vocal through it all, praising me, whispering terms of endearment, whispering my name. I soon realized the more French he used, the closer he was to coming. So I learned when his curses and praises were no longer in English, it was time to slow down, to draw my lips from his cock and give him a chance to calm down a little.

Each time I drew back, he would look down at me, breathing fast, and grin, obviously thrilled by my actions. I found those looks deeply affecting. They stirred up sensual feelings as well as feelings of love, and each time I took him back in my mouth I felt my heart swell and my pussy pulse with a jealous ache.

"My God, Ella. You're incredible," he said, reaching down to push the hair from my face after I drew back, leaving him panting again. "I can't hold off anymore. I want to come."

I nodded and took him back between my lips, hearing him groan. I tried to build slowly, but it was obvious he was ready, he wanted it. He slid forward on the bed just a little, his thighs spreading. I raised my eyes to look at him, at the expression of terrible agony on his face, and he said my name in a rough voice.

"Ella, love. Can I come in your mouth?"

A thrill ran through me at the question, at the desperate look on his handsome face, at the knowledge that this was really happening, he was about to fill my mouth with cum. I had to draw my lips from his cock to reply. I could have nodded, but I wanted to say the words. I wanted to say them out loud.

"Yes," I panted, "yes, I want your cum, Danny."

He groaned and a second later, I fed on his cock again, drawing it between my lips with a firm, but gentle suction. I saw his eyes flutter closed and his brow twist in concentration. Then his eyes flew open again, and he carefully pushed the hair from my face, where it was stuck to my cheek by saliva, and held my face in a steady grip.

"Oui, oui. C'est cela, comme ça," he whispered in a hoarse voice. "Sucez-le! Sucez! Just like that. Suck me! Suck me,ma chérie. Oh God. Your mouth! You're going to make me come with your gorgeous mouth."

I continued, bobbing my head, thrilled as much by his vocalizations as by the slippery heat of his cock thrusting into my mouth. He was getting more and more vocal, more intensely affected, and it was possibly the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

"Let me," he said. "Here, drop your hand."

I did and his hands were at either side of my head immediately.

"Oui," he grunted, pushing himself between my lips. I watched his face, his blue eyes wide, his pale face reddening, and obeyed his quick commands. "Relax your mouth. Tighten your lips."

I braced myself with a hand on each of his knees and let him take control. He rose from the bed, positioning himself better, and immediately his vocalizations grew more excited.

"Oui...comme ça, comme ça...encore plus! Give me more! A little deeper, sweetness!"

I felt him push a little harder, his shaft thrusting deeper into my mouth, stretching my lips. I concentrated on keeping my lips tight, and my mouth as soft as I could, letting his cock ride the trough of my tongue as he thrust. I could feel saliva leaking at the corners of my mouth,

"Oui...oh, oui. That's my girl," he moaned. "Just like that, just like that, let me fuck your mouth. Let me fuck your lovely mouth.Ta bouche...ta bouche...ohh si mouillée. I'm fucking it."

I held his gaze, wordlessly giving him consent to do it, to fuck my mouth until he came.

He'd spent the last half hour freely expressing his pleasure, leaving me no doubt how he felt. But at the final approach to the peak, his voice left him. He stared down at me, his mouth opening and closing as if he'd started to speak, but decided not to. It was incredibly sexy, seeing him so undone. He pumped his hips, his hands tight and tense against my head, his face indescribably tortured until finally he found his voice again, and he drew back, and took my chin in one hand, his cock in the other.

"Open your mouth," he gasped. "Ouvrez-le. Ouvrez!!"

I obeyed at once, thrilled by the desperation in his voice and his sudden forcefulness. He held my chin in his hand while he pumped his cock with the other, the tip bumping again and again against my lower lip.

I stared up at him, ready. Waiting. Wanting it worse than I'd ever wanted anything before in my life.

He made a noise, a whimper of pain, his forehead wrinkled, and his already red face grew redder. I moaned in response to the sight, deeply affected by his state of arousal.

"C'est ici, here it comes! Open your pretty mouth," he said, half gasping the words. "I'll fill it,ma chérie. Oui! Ouvrez! Open wide." I obeyed, felt his fingers tighten on my chin, felt the tension in his body as his pleasure peaked. Then he whimpered again, groaned my name, and for a half second he held perfectly still.

I felt the warmth as his cum flooded my mouth, and moaned in genuine excitement. His voice was soft, high-pitched, desperate.

"Oui, oui! I'm coming in your mouth!Ta bouche...ta bouche belle!"

His hips shook as he held me tight, his fingers digging into my chin. When I swallowed, his eyes went wide.

"Mon Dieu," he gasped. His hand shifted and his slid his thumb between my lips, pressing my mouth open. I felt another spurt of cum strike my tongue. "Don't swallow.Je veux le voir. Show me. Show me..."

He held my mouth open, his thumb against my tongue, as his cock jumped again and again, each time a little weaker. I held perfectly still, excited by his expression of lust as watched his cum pool inside my mouth.

"Don't swallow, I want to taste it," he said, his voice much rougher than it had been a moment before. "I want to taste my cum from your mouth." Then he bent and roughly pressed his mouth to mine. He slid his tongue between my lips and we kissed with passion. He groaned and pulled me up onto the bed, flopping back and bringing me with him. He rolled me onto my side and pulled me into his arms.

He kissed me deeply once more, then had to move his mouth to breathe. I could feel his heart beating hard in his chest as he crushed me to him.

"Ma chérie, Ohhh, ma chérie, Eleanor. Je t'aime. Je t'aime. Je t'aime."

He panted and moaned my name as if he was still feeling waves of pleasure even though his orgasm had stopped.

"Ma chérie, Ella. Oh my sweet, sweet girl," he breathed.

He held me for a long time, his body hot and sweaty against mine, pressing kisses on my face and neck, repeating I love you, over and over again. I tingled all over from the pleasure he'd given me earlier, but also because it had turned me on so much to suck him off. I kept seeing his face as he'd orgasmed and it thrilled me to my core. His words were thrilling, too. I believed him, believed every word.

He brought a hand to my face, brushing my damp hair back, and traced a long finger down my cheek. It stopped at my mouth where he gently traced my lower lip. He brought his face close and I tilted my head to receive a slow and tender kiss that lasted a full minute and left me keenly aware of the growing throb in my pussy.

"Oh Eleanor," he said in a sigh when he finally lifted his mouth from mine. "Where have you been all my life?"

"I've been right here," I said. "Waiting, I think."

He smiled a sleepy smile and kissed me once more, and for a few minutes we lay silently together. He traced the contours of my face with his fingers and I slid my hand into his soft red chest hair, feeling happier than I could remember feeling in years. I felt like I'd gone back in time, to before things had fallen apart with Steven. Or even earlier than that, before I'd ever met him. I felt like I was getting another chance to live my life, and I knew I'd make better choices this time around.

When he finally spoke, it was to ask if I was hungry. I couldn't help but laugh.

"What? Don't you get hungry after sex? I always need a post-orgasm snack."

"I don't know." I laughed. There was something cute about Danny needing a snack. Cute and appropriate for a chef.

"Well, you did sort of have a snack already." He smiled, a little sheepishly. "Christ. That was unbelievably sexy, sweetheart. You looked so... Oh God, I came so hard. I hope I wasn't too rough."

I shivered, remembering his fingers digging into my chin. It had just been a moment of discomfort, but I'd barely noticed it. I'd been too into the sight of his face above me and the anticipation of his cum.

I shook my head. "It was exciting. I've never seen anything more exciting, to be honest."

He grinned. "It was amazing. You're amazing."

He kissed me then, a sweet, soft kiss, and drew back.

"So, about that snack..."

"We could get something delivered."

He made a face.

"Delivered? Delivered? Ella. You've got your own personal chef right here, naked in your bed, and you want to call out for—what? garlic shrimp and fried won ton?C'est fou, ça! I won't hear of it."

"I don't think there's much food in the house," I said, laughing at his incredulous face

"You'd be surprised by what you can pull together with just a few ingredients. I'm sure we can figure something out. Trust me; I'm a professional."

He grinned, kissed me on the lips and rolled away from me and off the bed. I watched his tight ass for a few seconds before I, too, rolled off the bed and followed him to the kitchen.

//

Despite my nearly barren kitchen cupboards and fridge, Danny found the ingredients to make us crêpes. I showed him the tin of European cocoa I'd bought the day we'd run into each other, and he happily fixed us two thick mugs of creamy hot cocoa, adding a splash of rum he found in the fully-stocked bar. For just a few seconds I was transported back to my adolescence, sitting at the kitchen island watching Danny prepare me a snack.

Despite the twenty years that had passed, his attention still made my head swim like I was a middle-schooler with a crush. The fact that he was totally naked probably had something to do with that, though.

After we'd finished our crêpes and drained our cocoa, he pulled me into his arms to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around him, loving the heat of his lean body.

"I hate to ask this," he said after we'd been kissing long enough I started to feel his cock growing hard where it was pressed between our bodies. I leaned back just far enough to study his face. "Do you know what time he'll be back?"

"I don't know for sure. Probably late. He's never come back before 8:00, usually later, though." I glanced at the clock on the microwave. 1:39 A.M. "Do you need to leave soon?"

"Around noon. I'm expected at my parents' for Sunday dinner. But that leaves us—what—ten hours? We can get a lot accomplished in that amount of time."

He looked at me with a small smile on his face and brought a hand up to my face. He ran his fingers down my cheek, then through my hair, making me shiver with pleasure.

"I believe I made you an offer earlier," he said, his smile widening, stretching his handsome features. "For another of those fancy orgasms."

"Mmm. You did. I remember. I was worried you weren't serious."

"Oh, I was. Very, very. I take orgasms very seriously, Ella. Perhaps you noticed?"

He bent and kissed me again. I felt his hands spread out over my back and slide down to cup my ass. Immediately, arousal flooded my whole body. My mind replayed images from earlier; his tongue making long, slow passes over my panty-covered sex; his intense focus as he brought me again and again just to the brink of climax; his twisted brow as he held my chin and watched his cum flood my open mouth. I moaned against his mouth and felt his cock twitch between us as it grew hotter and longer.

He pushed my hair over my shoulder and dropped his mouth to my neck, pressing a soft kiss just below my ear. "Should we go back to the bedroom?" He kissed me again and this time I felt his tongue slide across my skin. He drew back a little and slid a hand between us, taking his cock in his hand. "Or move to the couch?" He licked my neck again and lowered his body until the tip of his cock was pressing between my thighs. Without thinking, I shifted one leg, making room, wanting it. "Or shall I just fill you up right here?" He moved forward again, bending his knees slightly and adjusting his hips until his cock slid over my sex. I put my arms around his neck, holding perfectly still as he eased the head of his cock between my labia, slowly pressing it forward until the blunt end penetrated me.