Artist Inspiration

Story Info
An Artist finds her muse.
5k words
4.47
4.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The words "Hey Gorgeous." Echoed from behind my seat at the bar. I let myself have a small smile before turning around to see the source. It was such a predictable and overused pickup line but one I had hoping to hear the moment I walked into the bar. Swiveling in my stool, my dress riding up just enough, I was greeted by a pleasant enough sight. The source of the voice was young man, maybe mid-twenties with a cute baby face and dirty blonde hair that was styled to look messy. He was wearing your typical guy going out get up of dark jeans and a gray button up shirt. Overall, I was not disappointed with what I had drawn in and let the small smile return to my lips.

"Hey." I responded letting me voice turn into an almost whisper with just enough of sultriness added to lure him in. It had taken practice to talk like this but ii had plenty and it had proven not to be a waste. "I hope you were talking to me."

The shy grin that made its way across his lips told me a lot. He had not expected to get this far and was new at picking up girls like this. His adorable innocence was become more attractive by the second. "Of course, you are gorgeous after all." I giggled just a bit and my smile grew. He seemed mesmerized for a moment by me before catching himself. "So, can I buy you a drink?"

"I already got one, but your company is something I won't mind at all." I indicated to the empty stool, the one I had kept purposely empty all night, next to me. He practically leapt into, turning the stool the face me. I giggled again at his eagerness, the noise making him blush just slightly. "Can I get you something though. For keeping me company."

"I am happy drinking in your beauty." He said almost like he had practiced the line. I could only roll my eyes and genuinely laugh at how cheesy of a line it was, but he did pull it off with that innocent look.

"That was terrible, flattering, but terrible." I replied. "So, if you did not come to a bar for a drink then why are you here..."

"I'm Ted." He said picking up what I was trying to fish for.

"Ted hmm. Can I call you Teddy its such a cute name just like you?"

He blushed at this, but his eyes stayed on me and he smiled. I was enjoying him more with each second. "Of course. I used to be called that as a joke but from your lips it sounds perfect."

"Such a flatter Teddy. Now you did not answer my question."

He blushed again, I would have to see if I could break my record with him, and looked away. "Well you know. I came to see if I could find anyone to well talk too."

"Aww that's cute. There is no reason to be so flustered about it."

He continued to blush but did look up and give me a smile. "So are you just here to drink or something else."

"Not even going to ask me my name before asking that Teddy." I teased. Just to keep that adorable blushing flustered look going.

"Oh, right sorry. May I know your name?"

"It's Emma, Teddy and so you know I am here for the same reason as you." He stopped blushing at this and had a look of pure excitement on his face. It was cute but I preferred him blushing much more. "Though instead of talking I was more hoping for finding someone to have a different kind of fun with."

My tactic worked and he was once again flustered and blushing, I doubt he had ever had a girl be so straight forward with him and paired with my innocent looks it had got him perfectly off guard. I let him regain his composure, for only a moment, then gave me a half smile and fluttered my eyes just a bit.

"Well, Emma. What kind of um fun are you looking for?"

"Aww Teddy you are not that innocent to know what I mean. Are you?"

"No. I just didn't want to assume sorry. What would I or a guy have to do to if they wanted to help you with that kind of...fun?'

I smiled and for the first time touched him, letting my hand slide down his chest, a simple movement that I am sure sent shivers through him. "Oh, Teddy don't you know I picked you already when you came over here looking all cute."

"You did? Really?"

"Of course. So why don't we leave this bar where neither of us came to drink and go back to my place to have the kind of fun we both can enjoy."

He was complete putty in my hands now and I knew his answer before he even said it. "Sounds amazing, Perfect."

"Good. Then let's get going.' I sat up from my stool letting my dress ride up an almost dangerous amount and headed to the door, Teddy was right behind me like a loyal dog. I saw from the corner of my eye him give a thumbs up to a few guys at a booth and rolled my eyes. "I wonder if you will tell them how it went after we play the way I am planning too." I thought.

I had taken a taxi to the bar in hopes that whoever I met would have a ride so I could easily get rid of them in the morning if things got awkward. Teddy had not disappointed so far and kept his streak going by ferrying me home in his car. We talked a bit but we both knew what we wanted now, and words would not do when that desire was in play. We got to my apartment building and after a short elevator ride where I "accidently" felt him up we were at my place.

My automatic lights turned on as we entered showing off my open space living slash dining room, the stairs going up to my bedroom, and a door that led to my spare bedroom and office. I stepped in first and turned to Teddy and smiled. "Welcome to my humble little home." I said letting my voice returned to a more normal tone for the first time tonight. Keeping up my sultry voice could be so taxing on my throat.

Teddy entered a bit gingerly, the nights success still not filling him with confidence and look around. "Its beautiful." He replied as his eyes wandered. I did not reply but let his eyes wander until they noticed one of my many paintings that hung around my apartment. He walked over to the painting and his face turned a brighter red than before.

The painting was a simple one. It showed young woman with cute blond locks and cute features. The reason that Teddy has turned so red was that the woman was completely naked and bound to a large piece of furniture shaped like an x with red ropes that stood out against her pale skin. Her face showed only pure ecstasy that one could only get when they orgasmed. It was a true piece of erotic art and one my favorite pieces of all the similar art that covered the walls.

I slipped out of my heels and silently snuck behind Teddy. Even with heels he had been about an inch taller than me but now stood about four inches above me when I got beside him. I let my nails trace his spine through his shirt and he jumped slightly at the touch, turning to me flustered and red. I pretended not to notice as I kept my gaze on the art piece.

"Do you like it?" I asked in an innocent way that was almost absent minded. "That piece took me a month to complete and capture the way she truly looked at that moment."

Teddy's mouth hung open a bit, but I continued to ignore him. "You painted that?" He said at first before the second thought that I hoped would enter his mind hit. "You were there when she looked like that?"

"Yep I am an artist Teddy. This is one of my private pieces I hope to put in a gallery someday, but I mostly do commission work." I purposely avoided his second question, knowing it would make him that more flustered to ask again.

"and you where there when she looked like so you could get the right look?" he asked a bit quieter this time, his eyes wandering back to painting.

"Teddy you as so irresistibly cute and innocent. I was the one who tied her to the cross and made her look like that."

He went silent for a moment. "You are bi or something like that then?"

"Of course, why restrict myself to one gender when there as so many beautiful and cute people in the world whose company I can enjoy. Serious talk though that is not the real question you want to ask though is it Teddy or the reason you are so red right now"

He paused again, the redness of face not fading on bit. "No."

"Ask the question you really want too Teddy The one you know effects our fun tonight. I can handle it. Promise."

"You're into kinky stuff like bondage?" he asked softly.

"No Teddy I am not into it. I live it and love every part of it. The frill of taking control of someone and being in charge of how much pleasure they get to me is almost intoxicating." I paused for a second to pull him, so he was face to face with me. I started to run my nail down his cheek and his neck. "Are you ok with that?" I asked letting my wispy voice return.

"Yaa its fine Emma." He said clearly enjoying the feeling of my nail. "Just not what I expected you know. Are you wanting to do that with me?"

I stopped my nail at the base of his neck and locked eyes with him. "I was hoping so, but I don't force people into something they don't want to. All I can tell you is that I can offer something that you will enjoy. A night of fun and pleasure where all you got to worry about is enjoying yourself nothing else. If that is not your thing we can go upstairs and have fun the way you want because I find you too fun to let walk away without anything."

He mulled this over in his head and I grabbed his hands in mine, rocking them back and forward. This seemed to draw his attention back to the present and he looked back at the painting. "Would you want to do a painting of me if I say yes to the first option."

"If you are ok with me doing that, then yes. I find you cute and adorable, the perfect subject for my work. That paintings inspiration was done somewhere else, but I have set up my guest room to for helping me do it here. If you want of course?"

This set him into another view moments of thought, but it was shorter a gap before he spoke tis time. "Ok I want to do it." He said softly.

"Do what Teddy. Submit to me or be a model." I asked letting my teasing side vanish for the moment. I had to make sure he truly wanted this.

His attention came fully on me and he smiled, showing a confidence I had not seen yet tonight. "Both. A beautiful woman promising me a night of pleasure with no stress attached is too tempting to pas up. Then her telling me she finds me attractive enough to make into art, how could I not want both of those."

I smiled and pulled him down. My lips locked with is and I could feel him melt into the kiss. I held it for a second enjoying the energy flowing from our lips before breaking it away before it became anything more. "You do know how to flatter a girl Teddy."

"Says the woman who asked me to be a model." He replied smiling. The confidence began to falter with that smile as realization and uncertainty hit him. "So now what? Do you want me to call you something or..."?

"Just Emma Teddy. I like hearing my name as my playthings reach the point of ecstasy. For what we are about to enjoy, all you got to do is follow me and relax. I promise you will never regret flirting with me at that bar." I took his hands and led him through the door at the back of my apartment and my guest room. He followed behind just like he had did at the bar, a loyal dog, as I let him into the room. If he had been expecting a fancy sexy dungeon with chains and erotic furniture, he was going to be disappointed. The room had plain white walls with built in matching closets and a simple pine floor. The only piece of furniture in the room was a large bed with large posts on each corner and a red duvet. It was a boring room if you did not notice that cameras I had built above the bed and on each wall, to capture every angle.

I flipped a light switch as we entered, and the lights changed from a bright yellow to a more toned-down shade to set a mood and the cameras started to roll. I led him to the foot of the bed and stood back, letting his hands go. "Now strip." I said letting allow innocence and flirting leave my voice and be replaced with a controlling in charge tone.

"What." He asked a bit confused just like I had hoped.

"Ok ground rules." I said keeping my tone. "If you are in pain or uncomfortable you say yellow if you want to stop completely red. I do not plan to do anything too insane tonight because it's our first time with me but remember those. Until you call one of those or I say so, you will listen and obey all my orders understood." I had done this speech before and had every word memorized, the perfect introduction for new toys.

He seemed to want to ask something but decided against it. "Yes Emma."

"Good boy Teddy now strip. I want to see what I get to play with."

He hesitated but only for a second before his hands made his way to his belt. It took him a few moments but before long all his clothes laid in a pile beside him and he stood naked in front of me. He had a good body not too muscular but not too fat and well taken care of. Of course, my eyes wandered to his cock that was already starting to grow erect under my gaze. It was not anything special, but I could give less of a fuck about size if we had fun.

"Look at you learning quickly. Do you like the idea of stripping for me while I just stand here fully dressed watching you."

He seemed to think about it for a second like the idea that he was naked, and I was fully dressed had not occurred to him. By the fact that his cock started to twitch I knew his answer before he spoke. "Yes Emma." Was all he said.

I could not resist teasing him some more before we begin. "Do you wish to see me naked Teddy?"

He did not pause this time. "Yes Emma."

"Well maybe you will earn that right later. Now lay on your back on the bed." He quickly made his way to the bed and got himself into position. I waited a few seconds, to build tension, before walking to his side. Reaching under the bed I pulled a restraint that would hold him to the bed. Grabbing his right arm, I moved it, so it was a bit away from his body but not uncomfortable and put the restrain around his wrist. Making sure it was secure and could not move, I leaned over and whispered "Smile for the camera Teddy. I am going to see every moment of pleasure on your face. Maybe I will watch it when I get horny or I could send you a copy so you can show your friends. Show them how much of a big man you are getting laid while they drink a t a bar."

He blushed but did not saying anything. His dick becoming fully erect for the first time was all the confirmation I needed he was enjoying my teasing. "Looks like your body is betraying you Teddy. I better reward it for being so truthful." I quickly went to the other side to restrain his other arm then sat on the bed next to him. Teddy was watching my every move as slowly moved my hand to his cock. I was tempted to put a blindfold on him, but I wanted to capture that single moment of pleasure when I finally let him come in all his glory.

I slowly rubbed my had up and down his shaft in a light embrace, just enough to send jolts of pleasure through his body but not nearly send him over. He squirmed at my touch clearly wanting more but refusing to ask like a good boy. "Aww you want to cum already Teddy. What happened to wanting to see me naked." He tried to resist squirming at my words but I tightened my grip as I stroked his cock to get him going again. "No need to stop squirming on my account. I promise you won't be cuming until I want you too."

I kept playing with his cock, letting him squirm for a bit before stopping suddenly. He opened his eyes and looked at me. "Oh, sorry Teddy but I got a great idea for a painting and I got to get you all ready." He did respond, a cute quiet toy through and through. I walked to one of the closets that lined the room and slid it open. Instead of being full of toys and rope, this closest was full of outfits and makeup, my secret supply just this room. Looking through the makeup I picked out a deep red lipstick that clashed with my blue dress but was perfect for what I needed. I closed the closet and made my way to another room on the other side of the room. This one was full of the toys you expected, and I selected one before hiding it away from his view.

I turned to face Teddy, looking at him like one would look at a piece of furniture and caught him gazing at me with cock still standing firm. I kept the toy hid behind my back before he could get a good look and sauntered over to him. Placing the toy and lipstick on the floor, I gave him a smile. "Look at you being all cute and perfect. I guess you deserve a reward." With a fluid motion, I unzipped my dress, I let the material fall to the floor as I gracefully stepped out of its folds.. I knew I had breasts on the smaller side and not perfect curves but the fact I had worn no underwear and was completely naked was all Teddy seemed to notice as his eyes went huge.

"You like what you see Teddy?" I asked sweetly giving a cute pose.

"Yes Emma. Your gorgeous "he replied instantly.

"Aww trying to flatter me. It won't get you an orgasm any sooner but its sweet."

"It's the truth Emma. You're incredible."

"Shh you. Its time you meet a toy to keep you busy while I work my artist magic on you. I picked up the toy and showed it to him. It was a simple red cylinder with a rubber hole at one end and a black part at the other with various buttons. "Any guesses what it is Teddy?"

"A flesh light?" he asked more than answered.

"Oh, clever boy. Its not just a flesh light its your new best friend who can vibrate and suck. This will keep you nice on edge until I am ready." I did not give him time to respond but leaned over the bed and took his full cock in my mouth. As my tongue worked around it, covering it in saliva, I could hear his moans which sent a jolt of pleasure of my own through me. Properly lubed I slowly eased him out of my mouth with a final flick of my tongue on his tip and a pop.

I knew he was getting close from all my teasing, but I was in charge not him and would cum when I wanted him too. I slowly eased his cock into the toy, using his erection to hold it in place. It was a perfect fit and he seemed to be enjoying the feeling of the tight hole around his cock, maybe he was imagining being inside of me. With two button presses he went from enjoying to pure bliss as the toy started to vibrate and suck his cock like an eager whore. He arched his back and started to hump the toy which held firm to his cock. I knew it would not be enough to get him off but decided to tease him a bit.

"You better not come before I get to have you Teddy. Otherwise you will get to taste you own cum tonight as you clean my toy with your mouth." He did not respond as he continued to enjoy the toy, but I knew he had heard me. Grabbing the lipstick, I slowly applied it in a perfect coat on my lips. Crawling on the bed and straddling Teddy I pushed his head down hard enough to get him to open his eyes for a moment. The second they sprang open, I pressed my lips against his, forcing my tongue into his mouth. The surprised moan he let out sent shivers through my lips and I continued to use my tongue to explore every inch of his mouth.

Even In complete control I lost track of how long the kiss lasted as I got lost in the feeling of pleasure it was giving me. I slowly broke away even if I did not want to, biting his lower lip as I did. His moan either from the lack of orgasm the toy was giving him, or the kiss ending was the sexiest he had made yet. He looked at me for a second before closing his eyes as the toy brought another wave of pleasure through him. I in turn admired the bright red lipstick that now coated his lips as well as mine.

Reapplying the lipstick, I started to let my mouth explore his body. Down his neck and chest my lips left a trail of bright red marks where they went. I spent time playing with each nipple taking each on between my teeth to get a slight gasp and moan of pleasure from him. The red marks showed my work, my corruption of him. After tonight he will crave the things, I did to him and desire me. In time as he found out few girls will give him what he truly desires he would come crawling back to me. Maybe I would take him under my control or maybe I will toss him out in the morning like it meant nothing to me. I was not sure, but the decision was mine and not his anymore.

12