Artist's Model Pt. 02

Story Info
Tracey is kidnapped.
8.7k words
4.69
1.7k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ADVCwl
ADVCwl
54 Followers

This story follows on from Artist's Model. I didn't intend to write a sequel, but when I looked at it again, I realised there were loose ends that could be tidied up. I thought about several different scenarios before I finally settled on this one. I write slowly, so I apologise for the delay in getting this out. There are some twists that I hope you enjoy!

If you haven't read Artist's Model already, I don't think this story will make much sense, so do consider taking some time to read that before starting this, or just scroll on.

The story contains scenes of heterosexual sex and lesbian sex. It features age differences of more than 20 years and there is a violent scene and threats of extreme violence. That should sort out all the trigger warnings!

I have edited as best I can, but if you find any errors of punctuation, grammar, syntax, chronology, plot or just typos, please accept my apologies. I know how annoying they can be.

Enjoy!

Chapter 5 Kidnapped - Tracey's story

They were good times.

The divorce was going ahead. On the advice of Tom's lawyer friend, a few months ago I'd taken advantage of the new "no fault" divorce law, and Kelvin could do nothing about it. He was deemed a flight risk and was remanded in custody until the assault cases came up, and the police had added several charges of supplying Class A drugs to the charge sheet.

In another few months I would be divorced, my nightmare would be over and I would be a free woman again. Yay!

I retrieved my things from my previous home: clothes, jewellery, passport, driving licence, birth certificate, marriage certificate, everything that was mine. All the other property was in my ex's name.

The only cloud on the horizon was that I would have to testify against Kelvin in the assault cases, mine and Tom's. I tried to put it to the back of my mind because I had a tendency to panic when I thought about all that.

I loved my job as a receptionist at the hotel and Bill, our boss, had given us a pay raise, so I had gained even more independence. My friendship with Andrea was deepening. I saw her most days, usually when we changed over shifts at the reception desk, but when we didn't meet at the hotel, we were on the phone for at least half an hour every day.

"What do you two find to talk about?" Tom asked one day. "You're like teenage girls on the phone."

"Life, love and everything else in between! Girly stuff," I retorted.

In truth, Andrea (well, I called her Andi now) was the closest friend I'd ever had. She had taken me under her wing at the hotel, we'd shared a bed together and a man together, so you can't get much closer than that. She was like the naughty aunt I'd never had, and then some. I adored her.

And, most importantly, I was living with the love of my life, Tom. I wondered how I had ever existed without him, before I met him at the art class a year ago.

We seemed to have sex most days (apart from when my period was on), but when we didn't we would lie in bed naked together and cuddle and talk. I loved to lay there, my head on his chest, just stroking his balls and breathing the scent of his masculinity. He loved it too! He was a grower, not a shower, so I loved stroking his dick ever so gently, feeling the way it grew with each heartbeat pumping more blood into it until it was fully erect and hard, so hard. Sometimes I would take him in my mouth and sometimes I would stroke him gently to a climax. Sometimes I would do nothing, just keep him there, like a pot simmering on the range.

I felt so relaxed with Tom and we shared everything.

"Tom?"

"Yes... You want to ask me something? But you're not sure how to ask me."

We were lying in bed with the lights on, my head on his chest.

I looked up at him. "You know I love you and I love being with you."

"Go on, you've got that look in your eye, what's up?"

"Well, sometimes I feel like something a bit different, you know, um with Andi maybe?"

I was gently stroking his dick under the duvet and I could feel immediately that the blood was pumping into it as I said that. It hardened slowly in my hand.

"You want to spend a girly night in with her?"

"Yes, if you're OK with that? I won't if you don't want me to..."

"Of course I want you to. You've got a great connection with her, just like Rachel did. Yes, of course. When are you thinking of going there?"

"Tomorrow, if that's OK?" I was still gently stroking his dick, which was fully hard now.

"There's one condition, though..."

"You want us to take photos of what we are doing?"

"Yes, please, so that I can kind of share the evening with you."

"You mean, so that you can have a wank by yourself while we're doing it?"

"Um, yes." I swear he blushed.

I giggled. "Yes, we'll do that. We'll send pics to you when things are getting hot."

If I thought he was hard before, he was definitely rock hard now.

"Do you want to fuck me?" Stupid question, of course he did. He always did. I went on, "Do you want to fuck me doggy style while you pretend you're fucking her? Just do it to me Tom, I want you to..."

I was so aroused now. Just thinking about having sex with Andrea had got me wet. How did she have that effect on both of us? I moved off him and got on all fours, face on the pillow while my arse was up in the air, my moist cunt on display, inviting him in. I felt like a bitch in heat.

He knelt behind me on the bed then mounted me, slowly, slowly pushing his dick just part way into me, filling up my entrance with it. He stopped moving then restarted, sliding gently, slowly, in and out of my vulva. His groans turned me on so much. I felt his finger tracing a line up and down my arse crack. That felt weird, but also wonderful.

"Touch me, touch my arse," I whispered. His finger found my little rosebud and stroked it. I wondered what it looked like as he stroked the entrance, then pushed against it.

"Oh my god, yes, push it in," I whispered. This was so erotic, I thought I would come there and then. He licked his finger then pushed it against my sphincter and it went in a tiny bit. He wiggled it about, gently, inside me, then a little deeper, forcing the muscle to yield to this invasion. The sensation was incredible. All the time he was gently rocking in and out of me, not really thrusting, just pushing his dick one or two inches into my vagina then out again. Just one inch, or two at the most, no more! The movement moved the skin around my clit and in my lips, just pressing on the sensitive parts. It was so tantalising, I wanted it to go on forever. He kept on gently rocking there, teasing me.

I could feel pressure growing inside me and now I started to push back against him, willing him to enter me more deeply.

"Be patient," he murmured, "You young things are always in such a rush. I want to do this to you all night long..."

It was nice to be called young, when I had just celebrated my 33rd birthday. Even nicer to have that wonderful cock inside me and that gentle finger in my arse playing with me. I felt that huge pressure inside me, slowly but relentlessly building up, like one of those waves you see at a surfing beach, where you know the wave has been travelling across the ocean for days. You know it's going to build up into something huge.

Tom pulled back and stopped for a moment.

"Fuck, Tom, that's not fair," I complained, as the pressure inside me subsided slightly. But I stayed still, wondering what he would do next.

He started again, the joint action of his dick just pushing into me a couple of inches, maybe slightly deeper than before, then gently out again, with all the sensations growing in my vulva, combined with his finger squirming in my arsehole. Fuck, it felt good!

I remember watching a wave once at a surfing beach, growing and growing slowly, then suddenly the power behind it pushed it up so high over a reef that it rose right up then suddenly crested and broke, crashing down as I did, with images of breaking waves, images of Tom inside two of my orifices, images of Andi's face smiling at me all flooding through my mind and taking me to unknown shores of ecstasy, shaking, screaming, jerking, totally out of control. In the middle of this maelstrom, Tom thrust hard into me and came inside me too, his cock jerking as he filled me up with his semen, and then another orgasm arrived unexpectedly in my vagina, on top of the first one, smaller, but still powerful.

Another image came to me, of all those millions of sperm, seeking my cervix and searching for a fertile egg to penetrate and fertilise. A fleeting feeling of regret that I had tried so long to have a baby with my ex, but it had never happened.

I collapsed on the bed, Tom on top of me and still inside me, whispering in my ear "I love you so much, Tracey, so much..."

"I love you too," I whispered back. I had so much love to give, I thought. Living with my ex had forced me to corral my love, to squeeze it into a tiny place at the back of my mind, but now, like a genie held in a bottle for a hundred years, it had escaped and could fill the whole world.

I had clearly spent too much time with Tom. I had never used the word maelstrom in my life, nor thought about genies in bottles for fuck's sake, but living with him and reading some of his hundreds of books had introduced me to so many new worlds that changed me! I loved it. I loved my life, I loved myself; I was me, the real me, at last.

We lay there for an age. At last he slipped out of me and he spooned me, my hand holding his hand firmly in place on my breast, before we both fell asleep.

***

I'd done an early shift at the hotel, before changing into my gorgeous sexy 'Thirty minute dress' as I called it, because I could never wear it for more than half an hour before Tom or Andrea or both would take it off me, revealing that I was not wearing any underwear. I then drove the few miles to her house, followed most of the way by a big black Nissan 4x4 with tinted windows that didn't seem to want to overtake me, until I pulled into the side of the road opposite where Andrea lived.

She opened the door.

"I've missed you so much," she said as she let me in.

"We only saw each other yesterday," I replied, all innocent and wide-eyed.

"Yes, but that was at the hotel, you know, this is what I mean..." She laughed.

"You're teasing me," she added.

We had always been very careful not to reveal how close a relationship we had to anyone at the hotel. That made it harder for us both, holding back from touching or hugging each other when we were together. Andrea was having a relationship with Bill, the owner, and although she didn't think it was going anywhere, she didn't want to jeopardise it by letting slip that she was meeting me and, once so far, both Tom and me, for sex.

To be honest, he was a bit old-fashioned, Bill, but we both owed him our jobs, and he was a friend of Tom's, so we didn't want to rock the boat. In effect neither of us was ready to 'come out' as bisexual, so we kept it secret. The only person who knew about us was Tom, and he loved it!

She hugged me close. The same as last time, she was wearing a very short light blue silk kimono with nothing underneath. I felt her boobs crushed against mine, her big bullet like nipples hard against my little pellets.

We kissed. There is something about kissing a woman, which is quite unlike kissing a man, however gentle and loving he is. There was definitely something about kissing Andi that turned me on hugely. We kissed, leisurely, gently, seductively, sensuously, for a very long time, our lips touching gently then mashing together then back to gentle, our tongues shyly touching each other, then wrestling together, first in her mouth then mine. Kissing a woman can go on for hours...

At last we came up for air, metaphorically speaking. I was flushed and so was she.

"Do you want a glass of wine?" she asked.

"Ooh, yes, is the Pope a Catholic? Have you any Prosecco?"

She laughed. "I thought you might like that, so I have a bottle chilling. And a spare, in case we get thirsty."

We toasted each other, then went upstairs with our glasses and the bottle, giggling as we went. I followed, cuddling her bum with my spare hand as she climbed the stairs in front of me.

In her bedroom we kissed again, then we put the glasses down, our clothing came off, what there was of it, no underwear for either of us, and we kissed yet again, standing in the middle of her room. Kissing Andrea was addictive. I always wanted more.

We collapsed, giggling, onto the bed, and went on kissing. I was lying on my back, with Andrea next to me, supporting herself on one elbow as she brought her lips down on mine. Her spare hand explored my tits, touching them, stroking them, caressing them, feeling them, squeezing my nipples one after the other. If they were hard before, they were almost painfully hard now. I moaned and wanted to touch her in return, but she made me stay in place, on my back.

"Lie back and enjoy, we have all the rest of the day ahead of us..." she whispered.

I did so, parting my legs and whimpering as she set my skin on fire with her fingers, trailing them down my ribcage, down my stomach. She shifted her position, separated her mouth from mine, lowered her head and her lips found my breast.

Her hand was exploring my abdomen, my newly waxed mons. I moved my hips, trying to get her to touch my sex, my red hot, soaking pussy. She withdrew her hand for a moment and I moaned complainingly. She was teasing me so much.

"Shhh, baby, relax, it will be so worth it..."

Her finger touched my outer labia. "You're wet..." she whispered.

The understatement of the year! I had been wet when I left the hotel to come to her. I now felt moisture trickling out of my vulva, over my perineum, down my arse crack and onto my little rosebud. Oh my god, I thought, I'm going to explode.

Her finger touched the area just above my clit, so gently, but I jerked slightly and she took her finger away. She paused for a moment then touched me there again. Then she started. Little circles just by my clit, but not touching it, little light gentle circles going round and round. I tried to arch my back to push my cunt towards her, to make her touch me harder, but she withdrew and I whimpered again. Such torture! I thought I would go mad. My senses were swimming, I felt lightheaded, I felt anticipation, excitement, my heart was pounding so fast I thought I would faint, and all the while I felt a pressure growing inside me that threatened to explode.

Just when I thought the wave would crash, she took her hand away.

"Oh shit, Andrea, what are you doing to me?"

"Edging," came the reply. "You'll come like you've never come before, trust me."

As my arousal fell, she started touching me again. Those little gentle circles, just by my clit but not on it, building up the tension again. Building, building, while I tried unsuccessfully not to writhe on the bed. I wanted to bring my legs together, clamp them around her hand, make her make me come. Oh my god, I was so ready to climax, so ready to explode, those little teasing movements of her finger, just her fucking finger for fuck's sake, was driving me so fucking mad, I didn't think I could take any more, then she slowed and I fell back, whimpering again.

"Please," I whispered, "please I beg you, please let me finish."

She smiled at me enigmatically and it started again, that light pressure, those little circles around my clit but not touching it. This time, she made the circles a little firmer, she speeded them up a little, little circles around my clit, getting closer and closer to my little nub, closer but never quite touching it, increasing the pressure, until again I could feel the pressure inside me building, my breathing became ragged, I imagined I could see myself on the bed, my legs wide apart now, and then, suddenly she touched my clitoris and the world exploded in slow motion.

My climax started in my clit and emanated like fire racing through my nerve endings, down my legs, up my arms, all through my body, setting me alight everywhere. I screamed, my whole body writhing and twisting, out of control, out of this world.

And as I came down, she carried on, that pressure on my clit, so gentle yet somehow so firm, and I came again and again, each aftershock less intense than the last, until at last I begged her to stop.

"Make up your mind..." she giggled.

At last I opened my eyes. My whole body was slick with sweat. She smiled at me, her hand still covering my sex.

"What was that?" I asked, weakly.

"I've been studying." She winked at me. "I found... um, a sort of course. Oh my god yes! I tried out some of the techniques on myself, and I tried that one out on you. It seems to have worked!"

I threw my arms around her and pulled her naked body down on me. I held her tight, showering her face and neck in kisses.

"That was university level sex," I panted, "are you studying for a doctor's degree?"

We both laughed. We drank more Prosecco.

"Your turn," I said.

I pushed her down, made her lie down. She leant against the headboard, some pillows to support her back. She lifted her legs up so I had complete access to her bare pussy. It looked so sexy. I could also see her little rosebud. Does mine look like that? I wondered.

I lay between her legs and looked up at her, smiling. She looked back at me.

"Man, that's so sexy," she said, "you looking back up at me. That's so damn sexy."

She took a series of photos of us like that and sent them to Tom.

I could get drunk on the smell of arousal emanating from her pussy. I breathed deep and blew gently onto her labia. She moaned. I could see little drops of moisture.

"I'm not the only one who's wet," I whispered.

"I've been wet all day, ever since I woke up this morning. I've been thinking about this moment for days. I jilled off twice before breakfast, just imagining you between my legs like this."

Wow, I had to live up to all that.

I touched her with my finger first. Just gentle touches, around her labia. She was already well lubricated, so I could move my finger with the lightest of pressure around her vulva, like she'd done, leaving her clit, already standing proud in its hood, just like a little penis, I thought, not touching it. I blew gently on her cunt lips again, and again she moaned, squirming slightly.

I touched her vulva with my tongue and was rewarded with a gasp from her. I looked up and smiled.

"Damn," she murmured, "I could come with you just looking at me from down there with that impish smile on your face..."

I went back to work. I started working little circles, just as she had done, but on her labia, just below her clitoris, using my tongue. She tasted wonderful. She was twisting her body, trying to get me to mash my face into her cunt, but she had taught me to tease, so I teased!

I put a finger a little way into her soaking wet entrance and ran it around the inside of her hole. She rewarded me with a series of gasps. My tongue found her clit and licked it gently. A second finger found its way into her, probing more deeply, searching for that special spot.

My tongue was firmly on her clit and as I pushed a third finger in, she started to come, twisting, writhing, shrieking, gushing and thrashing about.

I stayed locked on, but with no pressure or movement until her climax had subsided, then I started again and very quickly brought her to a second orgasm.

After that, she pushed me away.

"I can't do more than that," she gasped. "I used to be multi-multi orgasmic, but not so much now. I need to rest for a while. I must be getting old."

"Don't ever say that again," I said.

I crawled up the bed between her legs and kissed her face, her juices all over my face, my hair sticky, feeling the heat of her body as we hugged each other tight.

ADVCwl
ADVCwl
54 Followers