Artist's Model Pt. 03

Story Info
Tracey and Tom have a very interesting holiday.
5.3k words
4.41
1.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ADVCwl
ADVCwl
53 Followers

Tom and Tracey go on holiday and get a few surprises...

This story follows Artist's Model and Artist's Model Part 2. If you haven't read those already, I don't think this story will make much sense, so do consider taking some time to read them before starting this, or just scroll on.

The story contains a scene of role play about incest, also lesbian sex, heterosexual sex and group sex. It features age differences of more than 20 years. That should sort out all the trigger warnings! Please feel free to scroll on if you don't want to read about those topics.

As usual, I have taken care to edit as best I can, but if you find any errors of punctuation, grammar, syntax, chronology, plot or just typos, please accept my apologies. I know how annoying they can be.

Chapter 6 - Holiday - Tracey's story

I was sick on the morning of the flight. We only just got to the airport on time, but I was feeling better by then. The rest of the journey was uneventful and the sun was shining when we reached Gran Canaria.

It was wonderful to feel the power of the sun, such a contrast with the cold, grey wet weather we had left behind.

Tom tried out his Spanish, but it wasn't needed as all the staff at the hotel spoke excellent English. We had a south facing room with a sun terrace and were able to sit and relax for an hour, watching the sunset, before going down to the restaurant for dinner. It was so romantic.

All of a sudden, I missed Andi. I wished she could share this moment with us.

Perhaps... well perhaps we could bring her closer to us. I had heard about 'thruples' being a thing, when three people lived together in a relationship. Tom had always said that he didn't think he and she could ever live together, but perhaps the three of us could. Now wasn't the time to bring it up, but maybe one day.

Sadly, Tom's back was sore and so we just cuddled instead of making love, but it was fantastic to be away from home and just enjoy the moment.

We'd brought pencils, pens, charcoal sticks, water colour paints and sketch pads with us, so we would never be bored. We didn't intend to do much in the way of sightseeing this holiday.

I was sick again in the morning.

Tom looked at me and blurted out "Are you pregnant?"

"No way," I said. "I tried to get pregnant for eight years and nothing happened. I can't be."

"It's OK," he said, "but this looks like morning sickness. I'll have a bet with you."

"You'll lose!" I said.

Tom's back still hurt, but we went for a walk amongst the sand dunes with our beach gear. The farther away from the hotel that we went, the funkier people were. After a few hundred metres, everyone was unclothed, so we stripped off just to fit in. That's my excuse!

It felt strange at first, but I soon got used to it. I loved the feeling of fresh air on my tits, and I especially loved the tickling way the breeze seemed to caress my pussy.

Tom was not immune, either. He walked around with a semi erection most of the day. I enjoyed watching the way his dick swung as he walked, with his balls hanging low in their sac, flopping against his thighs. He sheepishly admitted that he enjoyed the sensation.

Nobody seemed to care. In some little nooks, I occasionally saw women caressing their men's dicks while the men lay back, very very still. I would have liked to hang around and see what happened, but Tom just said it was rude to stare. Hypocrite! He was looking surreptitiously at the naked bodies just as much as I was.

Some couples were kissing and going even further. Hetero couples, gay couples, anything went.

We found a spot and set up our towels and umbrella. The sun was hot and we were glad of the shade. We applied liberal quantities of sunblock. We lay back and relaxed.

I couldn't stop people watching. I loved the way so many couples walking by looked at my naked body, fully on display, as they passed. Some men (and the occasional woman too) stopped for a moment to take a good look at my shaved pubic area. I even spread my legs a little for some of them, as if by accident. I started to get wet.

This was fun: I must be an exhibitionist, I decided.

Two young women, one a very feminine, curvy blonde and the other a brunette with a masculine haircut and boyish figure, set up a dozen metres away from us. I thought I'd seen them in the hotel restaurant the night before.

We nodded at each other and said "Hi!"

I furtively checked them out. They had obviously been here for a while, judging by their even, all over tans. The blonde had carefully trimmed her pubic hair into a heart shape. She had full breasts and I noticed she had piercings in her nipples. I found that exciting and wondered what it would feel like if I had my nipples pierced.

The brunette had small breasts, A cup at most, I thought, narrow hips, and had shaved her pubes almost completely leaving a dark, narrow landing strip. She caught my eye and smiled. I smiled back and felt myself blushing.

The beach was enormous and there was loads of room for everyone, so they were our nearest neighbours.

They were chatting in a foreign language and giggling, occasionally glancing across at us.

After half an hour, they got up and walked towards us.

"We're going for a swim," the blonde announced. "Can you look after our things for us, while we're gone?"

"Yes, of course," Tom replied, looking up at them.

They ran off down to the sea, giggling and chattering.

"They seem quite nice," I said.

"I think the boyish looking one fancies you," Tom said, laughing, "She keeps looking at you. How do you fancy her head between your legs?"

"Hmm, I think you're right. Would you mind if we um, did it?"

"Well, the big question is, would you mind if I went with the blonde lady? I mean, would you be jealous? Would you watch us?"

"Do you fancy her?" I asked.

"In a way, but it's only sex and it would only be a one-off. And only if you were fully ok with it. If you have the slightest doubt, it won't happen."

I looked at him. The idea of having sex with the boyish brunette while Tom was doing it with the blonde was exciting me. It was exciting him too, by the way his dick was behaving, or rather, misbehaving! I thought, why not?

"It might be fun," I said. "Do you think they would be up for it?"

"I'm definitely getting that vibe," he replied.

"What would you do to her?" I asked.

"Well, I would go down on her. You know I love doing that. That pussy looks ripe for licking... And I would love to do her doggy style. I would also want to watch you doing a sixtynine with her friend. With her on top."

He was definitely getting turned on by this conversation, as I was. Only his excitement was far more obvious than mine was...

Our two neighbours returned from their swim.

"The sea is wonderful, you should try it," the blonde one said. She was standing with her legs slightly apart, looking down at Tom's dick.

"It's very hot here, isn't it," she went on. "It's good to cool off sometimes," she added with a wink to me.

"Come on, Tom, let's go for a swim," I said as I stood up.

Tom stood up, too, his erection very evident.

The blonde giggled. "I see you both enjoy being naked in the sun," she said. "We'll make sure your property is safe," she added.

We ran down to the sea.

It was lovely and refreshing, and there were some waves so we enjoyed fooling around, playing, splashing each other and chasing each other through the surf, like everybody else. Being naked was fun, exhilarating, and brought out the inner child in everyone. This is what it's like being on holiday with your lover, I thought. It doesn't get better than this.

After half an hour, we went back to our spot on the beach.

Even though we used a very high factor sun cream, we didn't want to risk burning so we said goodbye to our neighbours and returned to the hotel in the heat of the day to cool down.

Back in the apartment we chilled, sketched and read. It was great to relax!

I decided I liked this nudist thing and stripped off again to spend time on our balcony when it was cooler. It was bliss, sheer bliss, feeling that breeze caressing all my naughty bits.

I was standing on the balcony looking out over the dunes, dreaming almost, when I became aware that someone had arrived next door. I looked across to their balcony and recognised the same couple that had been lying in the sun near us on the beach. They had been kissing passionately amongst the sand dunes when we left them.

I waved at them, said "Hi!" and smiled.

"Hi," they called back, in unison, smiling back at me.

"It's such lovely weather," I said, waving at the setting sun.

"Yes, the view is beautiful," said the blonde one. She turned to her friend. "We could look at it all day long, couldn't we, Matty?" She was giggling.

I looked down. I was still nude! Of course we had put clothes on to go back into the hotel, but I had stripped off again to sit and then stand on the balcony, which was secluded on all sides, except to our neighbours in the next apartment.

"Oops!" I said, "sorry about that," and I rushed back inside to put on a sundress, my face glowing bright red. It was ridiculous because we had all been stark naked next to each other on the beach just a few hours earlier. There was no part of me they hadn't already seen!

When I came back out, they were still there, giggling to each other and talking in their language.

"Oh," said the blonde one, "How disappointing! We preferred the way you were before! It is a shame to cover such a beautiful body with clothes."

I went bright red again.

"Thank you. I um, well we were sunbathing on our terrace, and um..."

"Don't apologise," she continued, "we are very broad minded. We're from Sweden. I am Hanna, and this is my girlfriend Matilda, but she prefers to be called Matty. We are... um... lesbians, but I am also bi, especially when we go on holiday. It's good to have a change sometimes and experience different things, don't you think? It's part of being on holiday."

She smiled and winked at me.

"I'm Tracey, and this is my partner Tom," I said. He had just come through the patio door and I was feeling flustered.

We all smiled at each other.

Matty had her hair cut in a very boyish style. She wore a tight blue T-shirt with tight jeans. Although her tits were small, she wasn't wearing a bra and I could see her nipples, which were surprisingly large and hard. Hanna was in an almost see through sundress and her tits were bigger than mine. Despite the warmth of the sun, her nipples were hard against the fabric of the sundress. They had both obviously checked me out and liked what they saw. Hanna was now checking out Tom again. He was wearing chinos and there was a very distinct bulge in his crotch.

This could be interesting, I thought. Things seemed to be moving fast.

We made small talk and agreed to share a table for dinner downstairs later.

We went in to shower and change.

Dinner was fun. Hanna and Matty were good meal companions. Their English was excellent and they told us about their life in Sweden. They had met while they were both working for an international marketing company in London. We talked about living in Devon. The wine flowed freely and we all laughed a lot, especially when they told us stories about their colleagues and some of their clients while they were in London.

During dinner, Matilda, who was sitting next to me, put her hand on my thigh and whispered, "How old is Tom? I think Hanna likes him. Do you mind?"

I shook my head. I wondered if this was going where I thought it was going.

"Um, he's 60," I said.

"Never! I don't believe you. I said he's 45 at the most. Being with a younger woman obviously keeps him very young. Very young, judging by... well he can certainly get it up, that's all I'll say, based on the evidence of what I saw on the beach!" She laughed.

She went on, "And, I like you too. Have you ever done it with another woman?"

I nodded. "Yes."

My heart was beating fast.

"Did you like it?"

I nodded again. "Very much."

A vision of Andi smiling at me came into my mind.

"Well, would you like to come to our apartment this evening, both of you? Only if you think you would enjoy being with me."

She looked at me and I looked back. I would enjoy it, I thought. I nodded.

She stroked my thigh. With each stroke, material from my dress rose up higher. Then her hand was touching my naked skin and it went higher, stroking the inside of my thigh. I was so turned on by this. I knew my nipples were hard and I could feel myself lubricating.

"You like this?" she asked.

Stupid question. I nodded. I parted my legs.

"You have lovely soft skin, and you are so feminine," she whispered, gently stroking my inside thigh, working her way closer to my pussy. "Feminine women turn me on so much."

I looked across at Tom. He nodded, almost imperceptibly. Then he inclined his head slightly towards Hanna, as if to ask me if it was OK for him to go with her. I could see she was sitting very close to him. Her hand was under the table and I guessed she was stroking his dick through his chinos.

Why not, I thought? I nodded back.

Matty whispered in my ear. "Hanna has daddy issues. She likes to pretend that she is doing it with her father, who she never knew. She likes to pretend she is committing incest. It turns her on so much. It turns me on too, to watch. I know, that's weird for a lesbian, no? Tom is the right age to be her dad anyway, so she will be very happy. Do you want to watch her and Tom doing it together? She likes it, um, doggy style."

"Yes, I would like that," I said. It would be a lot of fun, I thought.

"I would like that, too," she whispered. "I enjoy watching her being fucked by a man sometimes, because it gives her so much pleasure. It's not the same as a strap on."

Wow, it sounds as though you've done this a few times, I thought.

"You are already wet," she went on, "I think you like this conversation. When I saw you this afternoon, um on the beach and then on the balcony before you got dressed, I enjoyed looking at you. You have lovely boobs and I like the way you shave your pussy. You are a very sexy woman and I would like to explore your body more. Especially with my tongue. And it's OK, Hanna has taken birth control, so Tom need not worry about making her pregnant."

We put the restaurant bill on our respective tabs and went upstairs together.

Tom and I went to our room first to grab a bottle of duty-free Bombay Sapphire gin and some Fever Tree tonic waters from the fridge.

I explained to him quickly that he would be role playing with Hanna, who wanted to pretend he was her dad.

"OK," he said, thoughtfully, "this could be fun. An incestuous dad, eh. I might enjoy that. Luckily I don't have any daughters, so I won't get any strange ideas..."

We walked into their apartment, which was the mirror image of ours. A track from L Devine was playing.

Tom poured the drinks and sat down on one settee with Hanna. She had changed into a short miniskirt and crop top. I didn't think she was wearing underwear.

Matty and I sat close to each other, sipping our drinks and watching the others.

"Daddy," Hanna started, "you remember when I was younger, I used to sit on your lap to watch TV? Can we do it again?"

"Yes, of course, darling. It was fun, wasn't it?"

"Can I cuddle up to you now, Daddy? Do you want to put your arm around me, Daddy?"

They were sitting very close.

Matty turned my head to face hers and kissed me on the lips. It was a brief, exploratory kiss. We separated, then kissed again. I couldn't stop a moan as I felt her lips part and her tongue came out to play.

"Ooh Daddy, I can hear Mummy and her friend next to us. Are they all right?"

"I'm sure they're fine, sweetie, it's probably best if we leave them alone." Tom was keeping a straight face.

I glanced across. Hanna was stroking Tom's thigh.

"Are you sure you don't want to look? Ooh, Daddy, why is it that sometimes when I touch your leg, you seem to grow big and hard down there?"

"Well, um, it's um because sometimes it all gets a bit tight... "

"Do you like it when I stroke you there? Mummy says you do. Do you want me to look after you like Mummy does? She can't help you at the moment because she is kissing her friend."

She went on, "Is this how Mummy strokes you when you want to have sex with her? You seem to be uncomfortable. Shall I loosen your clothes a bit?"

"Oh, um yes, aah, um, OK... "

I heard the sound of a zip being slowly pulled down.

"Ooh Daddy, can I look?"

"Um, I don't think Daddys should show their little girl what they're like down there."

"But I want to see. I want to see what it is down there that Mummy likes so much..."

There was the sound of clothes coming off.

"Ooh Daddy, it's so big! I want to touch it Daddy, like Mummy does. I watched you from the bedroom door last night and Mummy was kissing you down there..."

I had to look. Hanna had pulled out Tom's dick and it was fully hard and oozing precum. This is so hot, I thought.

I realised Matty was tugging at my sundress, exposing my tits. They felt quite tender, probably from too much exposure to the sun, I thought. My nipples were like little pebbles, but I was finding it difficult to concentrate on her with the cabaret going on next to us.

"Daddy, it's really hot in here. Shall I take my top off? Would you like that?"

"Yes, you get comfortable. It's been a warm day..."

"Daddy, do you like my titties? Here, do you want to touch them?"

"I'm not sure I should be doing this, I mean daddies shouldn't really play with their daughters like this..."

"Mummy touches them. Mummy says they feel very nice. And I like it when Mummy touches them. See, my nipples are getting harder when you touch them, ooh, I like that, especially when you squeeze them like that."

I was mesmerised by this. Matty was also watching, breathing hard. It was clearly turning her on.

"And she touches my little cunny too. I like it when she does that. Do you want to see my young virgin pussy?"

"I'm not sure you should be showing me your um... cunny. Ah, um that looks very nice, sweetie. It's a very pretty pussy."

"Ooh, thank you. Do you want to touch it, Daddy? Touch it like Mummy touches it... yes, touch it just like that, Daddy, ooh that's very nice... Is that how you touch Mummy sometimes?"

There was silence for a while, apart from the sound of Hanna moaning. I looked across. They were both naked now and were making out. Tom was fingering Hanna's pussy as they kissed.

"Ooh, can I feel your dicky, Daddy. It's pressing against me. Mummy says it's very nice when you put it inside her. Can I have a look, Daddy?"

"Ooh, Daddy, I didn't know it would be as big as that, Daddy... Can I touch it Daddy? You seem to be groaning Daddy. Does it hurt when I stroke it like that? Look, I'll kiss it better. Does that feel better? Mummy says you like it when she sucks it. Shall I suck it for you? Ooh, it does taste nice, Daddy. Do you want me to carry on licking it?"

He did want her to carry on licking it. "Oh my god, this is sooo good. Aah, oh, you'd better stop now."

I suddenly felt a pang of jealousy. It was irrational, after all I had watched Andi going down on him and that was OK, but watching this beautiful blonde Scandinavian stranger doing it was somehow different.

They changed positions. Hanna sat on the couch with her legs apart and Tom knelt down between them. Again, I felt jealous as he went down on her. I knew what it would feel like. Hanna would be getting the experience of a lifetime. He used his tongue and fingers on her and her moans grew louder and louder as he brought her closer to a finish, before easing off and starting up again.

I could see his fingers were deep inside her vagina as his mouth clamped down on her clit. I knew he was doing the beckoning motion inside her that I loved so much. She pulled his head down on her pussy and at last she came, squirting, then shaking uncontrollably and groaning as she did so. That orgasm was followed by a second and a third. OMG, I was so jealous!

ADVCwl
ADVCwl
53 Followers
12