Arty and Steph Pt. 04 - The Party Pt. 02

Story Info
Steph's ballbusting party continues.
4.9k words
4.4
5.7k
7
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 12/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth part of the Arty & Steph Series. I recommend reading the series in order for context and if you're reading this story, you certainly will most likely enjoy those as well.

This contains erotic material of a kinky and female-dominated variety. If this material is offensive or uninteresting to you, I recommend reading a different story.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age, and this story is intended only to be read by those eighteen years of age or more. If you are under 18 please navigate away now and return when you are of age.

The girls in this story are bullies, ManofthePublic does not condone nor support bullying of any kind.

The girls will show revulsion to circumcised penises. The author does not view circumcised men as lower than the uncircumcised. Both the author and all characters portrayed oppose anti-Semitism and the girls' dislike of circumcised men is merely a sexual preference, and not intended to malign, impugn, or criticize Judaism and members of Jewry--observant and otherwise.

This story is the intellectual property of ManofthePublic to exclusion of all other persons and parties.

This story is intended as a fantasy and is a work of fiction, any and all similarities to real events or persons is merely coincidental.

Once again, comments, feedback, and constructive criticism are appreciated. Rate this story, even if you hate it, favorite it if you liked it, and subscribe for more kinky content.

Comments are always appreciated to help me improve the content I publish to please the general public. I am Man of the Public afterall.

Without furhter ado, our feature presentation....

The cheerleaders had convened around a table in the dining room to laugh at their

inevitable triumph over the nerds who were clutching their balls in the nearby room. Steph may have masterminded it, but all the girls played their part. They girls had broken out some beers and were having them, giving the boys a chance to recover.

"Oh my God, how could these boys be this stupid. Aren't nerds supposed to be smart or something, they didn't realize this was a set-up?" asked Nadia. Nadia was an athletic Filipina beauty who had a competitive streak a mile wide. She was rougher and tougher than the other cheerleaders and focused on her arms as much as her legs and core to make her as intimidating as she was gorgeous. While all the cheerleaders were athletic, Nadia was a step above. She wore a purple bikini that left little to the imagination and had enjoyed her beating of a naked Eric as he tried to escape. However, unlike the other girls, Nadia did boxing as a hobby and secretly wished her opponents were more athletic boys to give her a real challenge. She was strong, sporty, and sexy wrapped into an exotic bundle.

"Nadia, I loved watching your kick, by the way," said Britt, "I seriously thought Eric's eyes were going to fly out of his head or his nuts would explode, the geek looked so stupid!" The girls laughed in memory of it." While Nadia could certainly do the most damage, Britt was the most eager to. Britt was a curvy and busty girl with a bit of a Mediterranean complexion. She was wearing a black bikini and oozed feminine sexuality. She had straight-dark hair and was known for bending the school dress code wearing tank tops her large breasts seemed eager to spill out of and skirts that were a little too short. She wore stilettos regularly after she learned they made the breasts and buttocks appear larger. Her black bikini was the skimpiest among all the girls. Although it was mostly due to Britt's large breasts than it being particularly small.

"Britt, I loved your teasing of Arty," said Lauren, "it was so sexy and really helped put him in his place. Were you really willing to castrate him?" Lauren was the tallest and the most feminine of the cheerleaders. She was their resident fashionista and the least rough. Lauren was a blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty and while the other cheerleaders weren't as tall as most boys, Lauren was taller than the majority in her class, and all the nerds except for Pablo. As a tall and elegant blonde, Lauren was often compared to Taylor Swift or Scarlett Johanssen, and the comparison was not inappropriate. Lauren wore a blue bathing suit, which brought out her eyes even more. Her bikini was the most modest, but still showed plenty of her fair skin.

"It's not like he was using the balls anyway," said Steph casually. Steph was the leader of the group and the mastermind of the event. She was a slender and fit brunette goddess. She had extremely strong legs and was on the tall side, although not as tall as Lauren. Steph had won a bet several weeks earlier on who could bust the most balls at her school and found ball busting fun and empowering. The girls laughed more. Steph was a somewhat stereotypical queen bee and loved it.

"But seriously," sadistic Britt had said, "I'm not saying I would, but if I succeeded it would be pretty awesome."

"Don't you have two brothers to bust?" asked Steph.

"I believe in family, Steph," said Britt. For all her sadism, Britt was very family-oriented and despite not liking her brothers, did love them on a basic level."

"Your brothers deserve it," chimed in Jami, "they're creeps." Jami was a small red-head with a light freckly dusting. She had mostly Irish ancestry and brought the Celtic vigor out with a somewhat competitive nature. Jami was wearing a yellow bikini that showed plenty, but was not particularly scandalous.

"They are," said Britt, "but I'd never be able to explain it to my parents. Besides, they'll grow up and I want to be an aunt, so I could be cool when their parents won't be. If Arty lost his balls, he's not exactly ruining Christmas."

"Regardless," Steph said, "I think Lauren was the most fun to watch. She pinned all four of those dweebs at the same time."

"That was awesome," said Nadia, "could you imagine if they chose to fight me?"

"Hey, not cool," Lauren, the Nordic beauty said.

"Come on Lauren," said Britt.

"It's fair," said Lauren, "I know I'm the least muscular here."

"Either way, those boys were so stupid to think we wanted to hang out with them and didn't have a trick up our sleeves. And they're supposed to be the smart ones," said Britt laughing.

"Britt, they're not actually smart. I don't care how good at math or writing they might be, we're smarter. The fact we put this night together and will get away with it proves it," said Steph.

"We beat them in both street smarts and social intelligence," said Lauren.

"All true," said Steph excitedly, she raised her beer and said "to girl power?"

"To superiority," said Brit smiling.

"To ball busting," said Nadia snickering.

"To not having balls!" said Lauren, slapping her crotch.

"To tonight!" added Jami.

The atmosphere in the living room where the boys were sprawled out on the mats was a lot different. "To ice," would be the closest to a toast they had. Pablo had managed to get himself to the kitchen to grab some and the boys were applying it to their injured balls. Pablo was the tallest of the four guys and was a Latino who was somewhat decent looking.

Despite the trauma the boys had suffered all of them were fully erect, aroused at their defeat to the girls. Having been stripped by the girls their erections were on full display.

Arty, a bookish guy with dark hair, was used to being turned on by this. Only a week earlier Steph had kneed him in the hallways and he begged her to repeat the deed, finding it arousing and being happy to make her feel powerful and superior to him. Arty was happy to give Britt the same pleasure. The others were still working their way towards this.

The boys were at least sitting on the floor, and finally Arty, desperate to normalize his newly discovered fetish said slowly and through visible pain, "I feel like I need to bring up the elephant in the room, why is everyone sporting a boner?"

"You tell me," wheezed Max. Max had straight and dark hair. He wore glasses too, he was a math whiz and an expert at computers.

"Arty makes sense," finally said Pablo, "He had Lauren's cute ass up against his face and then had Britt touching his balls with her hands."

"You have boners too," said Arty, "it means you're aroused, and I think it's more than just any contact with a girl."

"Maybe it's just because the girls were touching our balls?" said Max, "And wrestling with Lauren was intimate. The girls are so hot, especially in those swimsuits which are next to nothing."

"Yeah, touching my balls is one thing," said Eric, "but not that way." Eric was a comic book geek and an artsy kind of guy with short blonde hair.

"Bear with me, gentlemen," said Arty, "maybe we do like it. I mean, they were right. The only way girls like this would ever touch us in our genitals would be this way. And, I don't know about any of you, but I, personally, feel inferior to them, all of them, and in some ways feel like maybe, if they can enjoy me--even in a way like this--it's the most action I'd get from girls this hot and like the idea of them asserting their superiority."

"But Arty..." said Pablo, "you can't be serious, I mean, it's not like that."

"Why not?" asked Arty.

The other nerdy guys tried to assert claims contrary but usually found themselves at a loss, maybe Arty was right and it was a turn on because they were in their place and the cheerleaders were in their rightful place as well. The girls had put them in their place and elevated themselves while doing it. Maybe they liked empowering these girls and letting them have fun at their expenses. Maybe they were inferior to these girls and deep down knew it.

Finally, the girls filed out and the boys who had gotten onto the furniture knew to return to their spot on the gym mats after a stern glare from Steph. They knew the cheerleaders were in charge and were not going to defy them.

"So, time for round two," said Steph.

The girls stood over their victims, Lauren, you'll go first, why don't you pick, "I think I'll take Arty here, I didn't have enough fun with him in the wrestling match," said Lauren smiling at him in a mischievous and satisfied way. Arty smiled awkwardly. Lauren was gorgeous, even though she was the weakest of the girls he was no match for her. She beat him and his three friends in the wrestling match. Her long legs also could deliver plenty of power. Lauren was taller than he was too, making him intimidated by the blonde bombshell. Lauren knew the erotic and intimidating effect she had on the boy and enjoyed it, she began running her hands up and down her body watching as his erection danced to her movements.

Steph dealt cards to the remaining girls. Jami said, "King of Hearts, nice, anyone got an Ace? I guess I'm up next. Hmm, how about you, Eric?"

Jami walked up to him, while he was taller, Jami made up for her smaller stature by being the perfect fiery redhead ready to unleash Celtic fury on Eric's balls. It got a laugh from the girls to see how the boy was terrified before their tiny friend.

Nadia said, "9 of Spades? Anyone beating that? I feel like me taking Pablo would be cliché, I'll take you, white boy!" Nadia strutted over to Max. She teased him by flexing. Max was surprisingly turned on. "You want to flex too, right? Aren't I the member of the 'weaker sex' Maxy?" Max's trimmed cock began straining a bit. The girls laughed at Nadia's clear superiority.

Britt and Steph showed their cards, Britt had the seven of hearts, and Steph the three of clubs.

"Looks like I win!" said Britt beaming, "and Pablo, you're all mine!" Britt walked over to him, her ample breasts bouncing. Pablo saw how sadistic the Mediterranean vixen could be. To most of the girls, this was fun and empowering, Britt, however, relished what she could do to a boy. Maybe it was because her older brothers were jerks, or maybe it was just how she was, but her was nervous with how cruel the girl could be."

"Well, shit," said Steph.

Steph plopped on the couch to watch. Steph found that this domination was making her pretty hot too, she slid aside the bottom part of her bikini and began fingering herself in anticipation. She noticed how hard the boys all were as the girls teased and stood before them ready to demolish a pair of testicles. The cheerleaders then struck.

Nadia went in first, she slammed her knee into Max's balls causing him to howl in pain, she held him up by his shoulders and drove her knee in again giving a cruel smile. "Oh I'm going to ruin your nuts Maxie!" said the Filipina beauty, punctuating it with a knee. Max turned pail and began whimpering and shaking in fear for being castrated.

"Please don't crush my nuts, Nadia!" whimpered Max.

Ignoring him, Nadis said, "You don't want kids, right? they'd be just little losers like you," Nadia grabbed his balls squeezing causing him to cry out in pain. Nadia finally let go then kicked him hard causing him to be lifted off the ground, she then pushed the boy over.

Even in the daze of the pain, Max couldn't help but feel aroused at the perfect, muscular Filipina goddess standing over him. However, he had little time to enjoy the view of the superior vixen. Nadia promptly sat on his face, smiling in satisfaction.

Britt looked at Pablo menacingly, and made sure her breasts were bouncing as she walked up to the trembling boy with smug feminine satisfaction. She felt sexy and powerful. Pablo looked at her, knowing how sadistic she was and said "Please...please..."

"You don't have to ask me so nicely, Pablo," said Britt, deliberately misinterpreting his pleas, "Here you go!" Britt slammed her ankle into his balls, then grabbed them and squeezed them, pulling him toward her for a powerful knee. Had she not put a hand onto his shoulder he would have been catapulted into the air by Britt's powerful leg. Britt smiled at him sexily as he clutched his nuts, held up by her strong arms.

"Was that as good for you as it was for me, honey?" Asked Britt.

Pablo could only groan. Britt let him go after she was sure he wouldn't collapse immediately. She then stepped back and delivered a brutal side-kick to Pablo's balls causing him to groan and collapse on the matt, both sounds as music to the busty babe's ears. She delivered a brutal axe-kick on his balls before wiping her foot on his face and standing over him saying, "that was fun, bitch. You are such a loser!"

Arty was nearly paralyzed by Lauren. She may not have been as strong as Steph, Britt, or his fellow abusers, but he knew the blonde-hair blue-eyed beauty was stronger than any male in the room, having won a mostly fair fight against all four of the young men she was now about to demolish him in an unfair fight.

Lauren initially was hesitant to go on the attack, while ball-busting wasn't foreign to the pretty blonde, doing it for sport to a mostly-willing man was new and fresh to her. She giggled at the nervous Arty and said "is that boner for me? The pretty girly who is going to destroy your balls?" Arty was silent. "Answer me and I might go easy on you," said Lauren in a tone that sounded both condescending and flirtatious simultaneously.

"Yes, Lauren," said Arty.

"So, you want this, it turns you on, little slut?" said Lauren in the same tone.

"No...yes...I don't know....I really don't know Lauren!" said Arty. He was still coming to grips with his feelings and seemed unsure. He looked at any of the girls and only saw superiority, Lauren being no exception.

"Let's find out!" Lauren said and swung her elegant toned leg forward full-force into Arty. She smiled as Arty managed to keep his composure and remain standing giving Lauren a chance to walk up to him and grab him by the balls. She began squeezing his balls then running her hand up the shaft of his penis. Arty was about to cum, Lauren winked and slammed her knee into his balls full force which sent him into the air, before he landed, Lauren grabbed his balls and his entire weight was dangling from his balls as he tried to get steady, but struggled due to the girl's sheer height.

"You didn't think I was actually going to let you cum?" said Lauren laughing in a condescending way. "Cummies from me are for real men, not dorks like you. Maybe I'll get lucky tonight and you'll never get to cum again," Lauren increased the intensity of her squeeze She noticed Arty's cock was standing at full mast again, this only made Lauren laugh harder, as she moved to trap his arms to ensure he would not get relief.

"Say you love it, bitch!" Lauren taunted Arty who only managed a groan.

Jami faced Eric and snickered as the boy who was easily larger than her looked at the tiny redhead with fear. Eric was also confused about why this turned him on so much. Jami was hot, but all his fantasies about her involved a bed and gentle passion with the cheerleader. Unfortunately, his sexual encounter with the Hibernian hottie would simply be painful for him for her amusement and that of all her friends.

Jami stalked Eric like a lioness approaching prey. Eric knew he wasn't to fight back, but was hoping he could mitigate the attacks. Jami let her foot fly into his crotch, as he screamed in pain she dropped to the ground and punched his balls hard before using them like a speedbag. White she wasn't a boxer like Nadia, technique was not her interest, only dominating the helpless male. For such a small girl, Jami was still very strong and inflicted substantial pain on Eric's balls from her grounded position, only to stand back up to the man and slam her knee into his balls hard only to step back and swing her toes into his balls. Eric fell to the ground in a heap and Jami placed her foot on his battered balls and twisted her foot on them like she was killing a cockroach laughing as Eric groaned in pain again.

On the couch Steph was getting turned on watching the display of this female power. For her it had somehow transformed from simply entertainment to sexually fulfilling. She wasn't attracted to the boys, but her whole life she had been taught men were on top, but in her home that night there was no question on who had won the battle of the sexes.

The cheerleaders all were in dominant poses, Nadia was sitting on Max's face, Britt had managed to wedge her foot in Pablo's mouth, smiling at the young man's distress, Lauren had Arty entangled in her long and elegant legs, as his erection flew at full mast unable to gain any relief from his trapped arms. Jami had maintained her stomp on Eric's balls as he whimpered. The girls saw their victory and laughed, Lauren finally let go of Arty and casually kicked him to the floor. The five girls danced triumphantly over the five young men on the floor, sometimes twerking to accentuate their femininity for the boys, all of whom laid in heaps, cradling their injured nuts.

Britt began rubbing the front of her swimsuit, the nerds all got the hint, she was lucky to have a pussy compared to their very vulnerable nuts. One by one the other girls joined in to adding this to their routine. This only humiliated the boys more.

After a few minutes the girls rested on the couch and gave the vanquished boys a break. Mostly ignored them despite the occasional smirk or chuckle. The girls were glowing in triumph as the boys groaned in agony and defeat. After a few minutes, Steph said, "thanks for your participation so far boys, it's time for the last event. Let me make the rules, perfectly clear. Each girl will get a chance to kick, knee, or squeeze your nuts so long as you remain standing. If you fall, you lose and each of us lovely cheerleaders will stomp you once and then leave you on the floor. However, if you remain standing, the last one of you who remains standing, that is, able to get back to your feet if you're knocked down, will get fucked by one of none other than your natural superiors, us. So, let the games begin. Steph allowed the boys to remain on the floor as she set up the rules. First, let's get the boys in a line, please."

12