As Above, So Below

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The first time, I think." You say.

"Oh good. Because the second time, we get interrupted. And I fucking hate that." She moans, enthusastically grinding her sex into your thigh.

Distantly, you hear whispers but you try to ignore them, as Jaxica arches her back, offering her breasts for you to suck on. They are small and perfect, with light pink nipples that harden between your lips. She grabs your hair roughly, pulling you to her chest, her breath coming in ragged gasps.

Your fingers find her hairless pussy, quickly tracing a path around her enlarged clitoris, working it slowly and deliberately. She whimpers in the best possible way and hands entangled in your hair.

"... if the Trelkzies gives us any trouble, you can drop her too. Just make sure you get Brenna back to the ship..." the whispers come, a softer feminine voice. You jerk up right at your name.

"What was that?" You ask.

"What was what?" She says, confused. Still entangled, you crane your neck, trying to locate the source of the sound.

There. In the abalone ceiling, you see a little hole. Jaxica follows your gaze. The two of you swim beneath the hole, no bigger than a fist and can see up onto the rocky outcropping. You see the side of someone's Zakitta and a slice of their face. The same man from earlier who confronted you outside the bathroom.

"Fuck." You mutter. "He's back."

"I think you fuck him too before the end." mummers Jaxica but you ignore her.

"I've got to warn Esiar, come on!" You pull Jaxica along as the two of you swim back through the tunnels towards the open air of the club.

SPLASH. Bzzzzzzzzzzz. A woman in full clothes is wading in the water at the mouth of the tunnel. She's outlined with the light behind her, wearing red glowing goggles on her head and what looks like some sort of tactical gear on her chest. She's carrying a large laser pistol already humming with a bright blue light.

"Brenna of Earth?" she calls out. "Come out quietly and I won't have to blow your head off. My contract says alive or dead but I really hate the mess." She slowly steps into the tunnel, the goggles whirring on her face, closing in on where you and Jaxica are crouched in the water.

"No daddy, I don't want to go!" Jaxica shouts next to you, eyes a colorful blur.

"Shut up!" You hiss. Fuck, time to run.

"This way!" You grab Jaxica's hand and swim/run deeper into the catacombs of tunnels, sloshing as fast as you dare through the maze of channels and half filled chambers.

"What I wouldn't give for my ReelNet right now..." you mutter as you splash through a elevated chamber where three people were engaged in an enthusiastic threesome, barely looking up as you and Jaxica dash past, diving back into the waters on the other side of the room and swimming through the low hanging tunnel.

"There's got to be an exit." You groan, frustrated.

"There is!" Jaxica says and her eyes roll back in her head. "In five minutes, we are standing at a long archway that comes out next to the octopus." Her eyes return to the present. "Here, I know how to get there."

Following her lurching steps, the two of you naked and splashing, make your way through the passages to the archway next to the giant robotic octopus. Obviously whomever had carved these tunnels wanted to make sure they could easily grab drinks when they needed. As you stumble out into the lights of the club, you hear the familiar whine of a laser pistol.

"Not so fast... " your assailant from earlier with the long brown hair and the broad shoulders is crouched by the exit to the tunnels.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Jaxica shouts. The patrons at the bar look over alarmed as a cry goes up through the club. The man looks around, briefly worried.

"My name is Ixar Shaliah, I am a licensed bounty hunter with the intergalactic trade commission taking action on a warrant." He shouts above the music. "Do not interfere!"

You look around wildly. Across the way, you can see the rocky outcropping where you all had enjoyed your drinks, now devoid of guests. Esiar was nowhere to be seen.

Bzzzzzzz. From the tunnels behind you, the woman in tactical gear and red goggles appears, brandishing a glowing pair of handcuffs.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck." Jaxica mutters. "I think we need to take the blue ship."

"What are you talking about?" You whisper over the din.

"Daddy won't miss the blue one..." her eyes are a dizzying array of colors and you give her an exasperated sigh. Fucking useless.

"Hey, I think this is all a big misunderstanding." you say, your arms up in the air, suddenly very aware of a million eyes on your naked skin. "How about we all just take it down a notch..."

"How about you put your arms in front of you, nice and slow, or I will blow your fucking head off!" says Ixar, gesturing with the laser pistol. You hear a grinding of metal gears as the robotic octopus turns, it's steely eyes locking on the scene at its base.

The woman in tactical gear sloshes forward, grabbing at your wrist and bending it behind your back.

"FUCK OFF FUCKING SPACE COPS!" Maserat leaps from on top of the stone archway, tackling the woman into the water.

"Told you he'd show!" Jaxica shouts but you are already moving, sloshing as fast as you can towards the bar.

BzzzzzKOW KOW KOW! Blue lazer bolts leap through the air from Ixar's gun, leaving a trail of sizzling burst of steam wherever they collide with the water.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" You shove a patron out of the way and dive behind the bar, flashing half the club as you splash into the space where the liquor is stored.

Maserat and Jaxica have wrenched the goggles off the other bounty hunter, who is struggling to bring a weapon to bear on the siblings.

BANG! BANG! Blue bolts leave giant blast marks in the side of the octopus as Ixar blasts above your head.

Tink-tink-tink.The octopus' mechanical arms stretch down down down and wrap up Ixar, bending his arm back and lifting him into the air. You take the opportunity to dash across the club floor.

"Come on!" You shout to your friends, "Time to go!" Jaxica gets in one more sucker punch and then the two of them make a break for it, running after you along the arching stone bridges towards the exit.

The woman in tactical gear brings her weapon to bear, but not on you. Instead she empties her clip into the octopus arms, trying to free her partner.

Dripping wet and naked, you reach the stone antichamber just as Esiar pops her head out from the bathrooms, her arms full of your clothes.

"Oh thank gods!" You shout relieved as the distant sounds of lazer fire continue.

"I figured it was about time for us to find another place to go, am I right?" Esiar says with a laugh.

"Definitely." Maserat agrees with a grin, pulling on his multi-colored shirt and tight pants. "Who else is hungry?"

"I know just the place." Esiar says and the four of you step out into the night air.

###

A gorilla in an immaculately tailored purple suit and a faint lisp hands out menus as you and Maserat slide into a booth with Esiar and Jaxica on the other side. The siblings' eyes have ceased their shimmering although at this point all of you had more than enough drinks and adrenaline to last you the evening. Jaxica produces a silver cigarette from somewhere in her jacket and quickly lights up.

"Fuck man, fucking bounty hunters? You are badass!" Maserat says, resting his arm lightly on the top of the booth, his fingers just barely playing with your still wet hair. "We've gotten in more heat than half of Cistra Seven and we never had fucking bounty hunters on our tail."

"So what'd you do?" Jaxica asks, passing the cigarette to her brother. Esiar gives you a light shrug and waves down the ape waiter.

"We kind of...blew up an OCC Battlecruiser." You say apologetically.

"Oh shit." Maserat says, taking a drag of the cigarette with one hand and tracing little circles on your shoulder with the other. The smoke from his cigarette smells sweet, like sagebrush and lavender. "That's some serious damage!"

"So what are you, some kind of terrorists?" Jaxica asks, her voice level but the conversation pauses so the Esiar can order some Quam Sticks and a round Stas for the table. By now, Maserat's fingertips have worked their way just under the hem of your shirt near your collarbone. You give an involuntary shiver of pleasure and he looks over at you with a knowing smile.

"No, not terrorists." Esiar says. "Just a few people that got caught up in something big and decided to blow our way out. Or at least, Brenna decided to do the blowing. She's good at that." Esiar says with a saucy smile bringing guffaws from the table. You feel a foot brushing up against your calf, a gentle stroke but neither Esiar nor Jaxica are making eye contact.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" Maserat fishes a laminated card on a metal cord out of his pocket. "I lifted this off the woman bounty hunter during the fight." Her ID card.

"Where did... how did... you were naked!" You say laughing.

"Well, my hands were still free." Maserat says.

Esiar slides it into her wrist computer and brings up her record.

Berkeley Tian reads the name beneath the quite striking headshot with intense eyes and a fierce jaw. Licensed for bounty retrieval, prisoner extradition, code CX, "that means she can use deadly force without going through the local authorities first," Esiar explains.

Her ship is listed as the Flying Herodotus.

"Damn, she looks like business." Maserat says, his hand now idly playing with your hair.

"We can take her. We already did!" Jaxica raises her glass of water in toast to which everyone clinks in agreement. The Quam Sticks and Sta arrive, looking like yam fries and nachos respectively, and the four of you quickly dig in, all the while, the foot under the table caresses their way along the inside of your leg.

"So what now?" Jaxica asks. "You finished your job with the data center and escaped the OCC. What's next for the two of you?" Esiar gives a bit of a shrug.

"For me, I'm not sure. Probably stick with my captain, she's always good for a bit of work, and see where that takes me. That's just how I go. How about you Brenna?" Esiar says.

"I am actually on Twee Bon looking to catch a ride." You answer carefully. "I'm trying to get to the Abhaile Cluster, know any ships headed that way?"

Maserat cocks his head to the side. "Abhaile cluster, like where they make solar skiffs? Those old things? That's pretty far away from the HavenConduits, isn't it?" Jaxica gives a nod of confirmation. "What do you want way out there?"

"I'm meeting someone." You say vaguely. "I have money, I just need a ship."

"You know Mas," Jaxica says, "Taking a trip out to the sticks till Dad chills out might be just the right thing for us. After we are done seeing the sights here, of course."

Maserat considers it, looking you up and down. "You're good in a tight spot and got a killer rack, how can I say no?" Jaxica smacks him across the table but meets your eyes.

"Cover some of the food and fuel and we will take you there in a couple of days when we've used up our welcome here." She sees the hesitation in your eyes and shrugs. "If you want to, we aren't headed out for a couple more days at least."

"Thank you, I'll let you know." You say warmly, returning her game of footsie under the table and watching in delight as she gives you a saucy grin.

"Now, let's eat!" And with that, the four of you descend upon the food with the vigor of a drunk party at 2am.

"Esiar! Check it out! They've got HaloFight!" Maserat calls out across the diner. He's standing in what looks like a phone booth in the corner with a strange headset over his eyes. He pushes it up and waves her over towards the adjoining booth.

"Oh man, it's been years since I've played that." Esiar says, hopping out of the booth. "We've got some time, right?" She says looking at you. You nod, "I'm good." Esiar grins and skips across the restaurant. "You're going down, rainbow boy!"

She throws on the headset and blips and bloops fill the air.

Jaxica looks at you over her bubbling smoothie, eyes full of intent.

"So... " She says, "I think we have some unfinished business... "

###

The bathroom door smacks against the wall as the two of you tumble through it, lips locked in a fierce passionate kiss, hands going everywhere at once.

You grab her breast roughly and she moans into your mouth. She unlaces your skirt enough to get her hand into your panties, deftly rubbing your clit in fast circles.

"Oh fuck..." you groan as she goes faster and faster, sending shuddering jolts of pleasure through your body.

You fumble with her belt buckle, her lips still entangled with yours. She bites your lower lip, and slides her middle finger inside your sex.

You triumph over her belt and yank her pants and slender yellow panties off, leaving them on the soft tile of the bathroom. She pulls her hands out of your skirt and hops up on the counter.

Taking a pause, she gently caresses your cheek. You see in her eyes a moment of tenderness, of vulnerability, at 2am in a strange alien diner, legs splayed with a woman she just met hours ago. But then her eyes grow wild and she grabs a fist full of your hair.

"Come here." She commands, and pulls you to her waiting sex. You eagerly lick her tender folds, your tongue tracing a lazy path up and down her lips before swirling around her clit.

She moans encouragement. "Yeah yeah yeah," she calls out, a prayer for your release as you switch up the speed, slow, then fast, then slow again. She arches her back, pulling at your head, insistent, toes curled.

You reach up and find her breasts, nipples hard as rock and roll them between your fingers. You are rewarded with a string of profanity as she grinds her sex into your mouth. Faster and faster you lick and suck.

You hear some movement behind you and a startled apology and then Jaxica is screaming, hips bucking off the counter, legs locked around your head as she comes in sweet, gushing waves on your face and cheeks. You feel a rush of pride and delight as her gasps ring in your ears.

"Oh fuck me, Brenna, that was fucking good." She coos, slowly releasing you from her grasp. You wipe your mouth with the back of your hand and pull yourself up for a tender kiss, your lips still raw and tingling from her sex. Her kisses are tender and grateful.

"Mmmmm. That is nice. Do you want me to..." she says softly. You shake your head,

"We should probably let folks actually use the bathroom." You say.

"Fuck 'em." She laughs but hops down off the counter and pulls on her pants and panties.

"You go first, I'll follow in a bit." She says and you head back out to the diner. The ape waiter has cleared the plates, leaving Esiar sitting by herself scrolling through her wrist computer. As you come up, she gives you an odd, inscrutable look.

"Hey." She says. "You about ready to head back to the ship?" You glance over at the empty telephone booths in the corner.

"Yeah, I think so. Where's Maserat?" You ask.

"He and I grabbed a smoke outside but I think he's about done too." Jaxica joins you at the table with a guilty grin and you chase down the waiter to settle the bill.

Outside, the air is cool but your Zakitta keeps the cold from settling into your bones. Maserat is over at the corner of the "street" under a glow orb. He snubs out his sweet smelling smoke as you, Jaxica and Esiar join him. He and Esiar share an awkward "hey". There's something there, you resolve to ask Esiar about it later.

"So... we're going to go crash." Jaxica says. "We're at Jennster Morele's dock if you still want to catch a lift. We won't be leaving for a few days so let us know."

"I will. I promise." and you mean it.

"Come on Mas, let's go." Jaxica gives her brother a little shove and the two of them start heading down the canyon away from the glow orbs.

"Later!" Esiar shouts, shaking her head.

Despite the late hour, there are still a few people out in the dark streets of Twee Bon, most hooded and shuffling quietly from place to place. The walls of the canyon a filled with little balconies, alcoves and caves, most glowing with warm orange lights giving the impression of walking between two large honeycombs.

You and Esiar travel in mostly silence, ducking to avoid a silent flotilla of floating jellyfish that drifted past your heads, their eerie bodies glowing a faint blue in the night air.

"So... that was some night." You begin, struggling to find some conversation with Esiar. It is late and after the firefight with the bounty hunters and the sex at the cafe, you are pretty worn out but there is something hanging between the two of you and you hate to leave it lingering.

"It's Twee Bon. It's never dull." She says wistfully.

"Thank you for taking me out." You say, catching her hand. "I had a really good time."

She looks at you, startled at the sudden gesture.

"The rattlecart is over here." She leaves the compliment unanswered and leads you down a semi-familiar path to the old, metal cage of an elevator.

"What's wrong?" You ask, hurt, as the two of you step onto the platform. She yanks the metal gate closed and hits the big purple button, causing the elevator to clank clank clank up the side of the canyon.

"What's wrong?" She says reproachfully. "You know what Maserat asked me - after I beat his ass a few times at HaloFight?"

You shake your head, inwardly groaning.

"He asked if I would give him a handjob. You know why? Because seeing you naked all night had gotten him all 'horny for some of that sweet ass'."

She even made the quote fingers which briefly made you wonder about how translation bugs handle that but she's already moving on.

"The frustrating thing is I probably would have said yes otherwise. I was having a good night and hell, he's cuter than some but being the consolation prize? Fuck that. So I was pissed, so I figured I would find you and we could blow town and what do I find?"

"Oh no." You groan. "You saw..."

"I saw you nailing that rich bitch in the diner bathroom? Yes, I did." Esiar is now pacing back and forth.

"You know I thought that taking you out for a night on the town would be a fun date. We have a few drinks, meet a few new people and then take you back to my bed. But instead, I'm having to fight off every young thing we run into."

You shake your head.

"Esiar, you don't have to go to any trouble. If you want to be with me, just ask!" You say.

"Oh sure, that's not awkward. 'Brenna, I'm feeling a bit horny and lonely, can you come sleep with me?'" Esiar says.

"Yes! I would jump at the opportunity!" You say, earnestly.

"Really?" She blurts out.

"Of course!" You answer. "I care about you alot and you're cute and why not? If it makes us both happy, why shouldn't we sleep together, whenever the mood strikes us?"

"It's not that simple." She says angrily. "People are never that simple."

"It's not simple, it's truthful." You answer. "It's how things should be." You answer.

She looks at you, as if seeing you for the first time.

"So if you want to sleep with someone, you just do?" She echoes, non-believing.

"Well, if we both want to and no one else is going to be hurt, why shouldn't we? Think how much kinder, how happier the universe would be if people just were honest about what they want?" You answer.

The elevator begins to slow down as it reaches the surface of the planet. From inside the rattlecart, you can see two of Twee Bon's three moons, shining large and bright in the night sky, setting on the horizon before the coming dawn light.

"That would be pretty nice." She answers as the elevator comes to a stop. She pulls the metal gate open and steps out into the dust of Bruno's docks. She turns, gathering her courage.

"Brenna? Will you sleep with me tonight?" She asks. You step forward and lean in, capturing her soft lips.

123456...9