As Above, So Below

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just surprised to see you, especially when we are on a job." says Jasper. He sounds confident but you can see his hand, floating near his gun belt, twitchy.

"HMF." Even the grunt seems to rattle your teeth. "WHY DID YOU REQUEST TRAVEL TO THE ABHAILE CLUSTER?"

"We aren't. We're going to Thaptos IV..." Malix begins but Tombstone waves one of his hands irritatedly at him, cutting him off.

The female companion at his feet, claws at his legs and pulls herself up to him, whispering in his flat, bat-like ear.

"YOU HAVE A PASSENGER? A FEMALE?" Tombstone gives a rough chuckling noise that makes the bolts on the deck jump. Malix half turns back to look for you but Jasper shoots him a dark look and he keeps his eyes fixed on Tombstone.

"YOU BROUGHT A DOXY ALONG FOR A TOUR ON A SUN SKIFF? HOW ROMANTIC." His voice is biting.

Suddenly, Tombstone stomps forward, his companions skittering on either side of him, scampering out of your range of vision.

"Hey, hey where are they..." Jasper begins but then is cut off as Tombstone grabs him but the shoulders and effortless lifts him into the air. Jasper is a big man, but Tombstone lifts him like a stuffed animal.

"What the hell!" Malix shouts, drawing his weapon but Jasper gives him a frantic no.

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR WHORE, I CARE ABOUT MY MONEY."

"Your money?" Jasper says, his voice straining as Tombstone squeezes him in the air like a grape. "We already paid you for this job!"

"NOT THIS JOB. THE SHIP. YOU BURN YOUR SHIP, YOU BORROW MONEY, BUT YOU DON'T PAY." Tombstone squeezes tighter. Jasper gasps from breath.

"NOW YOU PAY! YOU PAY NOW!" Tombstone shouts.

"Yes! Yes, we've got some money. Not all of it, but we've got some." Malix shouts desperately.

"Shut the fuck up, man." Malix retorts.

"YOU HAVE MY MONEY?!" Tombstone bellows. You hear a skittering off to your left and think you see something shifting in the shadows next to you. You draw your ReelNet and move from your perch.

There, crouched in the darkness, is one of the creatures. She's humanoid looking, but with no musculature, just skin and bones, her face gray and wrinkly, her hands long, clawlike and bony.

"Shouldn't you be with your... with Tombstone over there? I don't think you should be back here." You say. She hisses at you in return.

"YOU HAVE TWO DAYS!" Tombstone's voice bellows up from below. The creature pops her head up like a meerkat and then bounds past you, clattering down the stairs.

You return to your post to see Tombstone and his two companions closing the airlock. Jasper is picking himself off the deck where had been thrown while Malix watches the visitors leave to make sure they are gone.

As soon as Tombstone is out of sight, you come racing down.

"Are you okay?" You ask concerned. Jasper gives you a sweet smile.

"I'm alright."

"We need to go to Horus II." Malix says. Jasper glares at him.

"I'm serious man, we don't want to fuck this up."

"Oh, you don't want to fuck this up? I wasn't the one who mentioned the fucking cash, now was I?" Jasper says angrily.

"What's Horus II?" You ask.

"It's our stash." Malix says. "It's an abandoned space station, way off the grid, and we use it to store stuff when we're on the road."

Jasper brushes past you two and makes his way back towards the cockpit.

"We've got enough there to get him off our back for a bit until we can save up enough to pay him off." Malix says. "It's a good plan."

"It's a shit plan." says Jasper. "Not all of that is in currency. Some is in goods and we can't make that liquid right away."

"That's fine." Malix says. "We give him what we've got and work on the rest." You race to keep up with them as they make their way through the ship. Reaching the cockpit, Jasper irritatedly punches a few buttons and then flops down in his seat, wincing in pain at his bruised ribs.

"Is he gone?" You ask. Malix nods.

"He jumped away as soon as he was clear."

Jasper sits, brooding in the corner. Malix turns, his voice plaintive.

"Dude, he would have killed you." Malix says.

"He would have roughed me up. He's not going to kill us. We make him money." Jasper bites back.

"I can't take that risk." Malix says. "We're going."

Jasper sighs, and turns to you.

"I'm afraid your trip is going to have a slight detour."

###

Something was making a sound. You blink, bleary eyed, staring at the metal overhang above your cot.

A raspy breathy sound. You hear it again, echoing through the ship. Yes, that's what woke you, you are sure of it.

With Jasper and Malix giving each other the silent treatment, and another day's worth of travel ahead, you decided to turn in early, retreating to your bunk with a bowl of reconstituted BazzyBazzy fruit.

Now, something woke you from your slumber and you are determined to find out what.

You slip on your Jakarta and follow the sound through the maintenance ladders and catwalks as it gets louder and louder. Punctuated breathy gasps. Matched with a wet slapping sound.

Did one of those slimy creatures of Tombstone stowaway?

Rounding the corner, you see them in the mess hall. Jasper is sitting, naked, wide spread while Malix kneels between his legs, sucking his thick cock.

Jasper has a fist full of Malix's hair, pulling at him but Malix is working the thick shaft with both hands, enthusiastically jacking him between sucks.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" Jasper moans. Malix bobs his head up.

Like the man himself, Jasper's cock is thick and sturdy, bulbous head sliding in and out of his mouth.

"Do you think Brenna sucks cock like this?" Malix says teasing, tracing his lips with Jasper's sensitive tip.

"Ugnnnn, I want to fuck her so bad." Jasper moans, his hips coming off the chair as he thrusts into Malik's hands. "Just pound that snatch till she screams then cum all over those big tits!"

Malix strokes him faster and faster, talking urgently.

"I want to fuck her from behind." Malix says, "Just rail that ass all night long!"

"Ugnnnnnn!" Jasper groans and you can tell he's close.

"Boys," you call out, entering the mess hall, "I think this is something that I can help with."

"Fuck!" Malix jumps up in alarm and Jasper scrambles to cover himself. "Hell!"

"Oh, don't stop on my account. Clearly, you've been thinking of me." You give them a big saucy smile.

The moment hangs in the air and you can see Malix and Jasper shooting looks back and forth, to each other, to you and then back to each other.

Finally, Malix walks right up in front of you.

With on sharp tug, he pulls open your jakitta and let's it fall to the floor, but his eyes stay locked on yours. You are suddenly very aware of how naked Malix is, his muscular frame blocking your view of Jasper. The cool air and sudden nudity is causing your breath to com in short excited gasps. He leans in, whispering,

"Will you help me give him pleasure? You are all he thinks about now." Your first reaction is suprise, you? Jasper, the hulking handsome man, thinks about you all the time? You feel your excitement build as you peek around Malix to see Jasper, still stretched out in the chair, watching you two keenly and gently stroking his engorged member. His broad muscular shoulders, his intense eyes, oh. You are ready.

But then your attention comes back to Malix and you remember the soft sadness in his voice, the underlying pleading tone. You reach up, cupping his check in your hand.

"I'll help you both." And pull him in for a kiss. His lips are soft and tender, as he presses his body against yours.

"Thank you." He whispers softly, and then steps aside with a florish, revealing our naked body to Jasper.

"Fuuuuuuuccckk." Jasper groans, his eyes devouring you as you strut forward. You grab the back of his chair, throw one leg up and slowly rub his dick up and down your wet slit. He moans, deep in his throat, his entire body tense. You take his bulbous head and work it in circles on your clit, the sensations overwhelming as you run your thumb along the little slit.

Jasper's eyes roll back in his head as you struggles to keep from cumming right there.

Suddenly, you feel Malix's arms around you from behind, folding around your side and chest.

"You want her, don't you? Are you going to fuck her?" He asks. Jasper doesn't say a word, he's completely enthralled with you.

Malix reaches between your legs and lines up Jasper's cock with your dripping sex. You slowly, agonizingly slowly, lower yourself down onto Jasper. He's thick, and it feels good to be so full, so stretched. Finally, you bottom out, your pubes grinding against his hairless groin, his balls resting against your butt.

You stare into his eyes and see they are filled with you - he's staring up in rapture, utterly enthralled with his pleasure giving goddess.

You set a slow, steady rhythm, savoring the sensations of fucking him. Jasper reaches up with his giant hands and thumbs your clit, sending shuddering convulsions through your sex. Malix press his chest into your back, squeezing and rolling your nipples in his hands.

"Ugn ugh ugh ugh AH!!" you cry out in orgasmic exctasy as you cum, loud and gasping, on his cock. As your senses return, you look down in wonder at Jasper. He's still hard, and inside you, pulling at your hips urgently. How has he not finished yet?

Suddenly, he picks you up, easily with his giant arms, and sets you on the mess hall table, sweeping plates aside in a clatter. You feel someone, Malix, grab your wrists and pin you to the table on your back and then,

"ahhH!!' you cry out as Jasper thrusts into you again, fucking you hard so the whoel table shakes. You try and lock your legs behind his powerful hips but he grabs your thighs, holding your legs straight up in the air as he ravishes you from below.

You look up at Malix, holding your wrists firm to the table.

"You like the rough stuff, don't you?" He whispers, but his eyes never leave the sweaty body of Jasper, fucking you with all his might.

Before you can respond, your body answers, sending another world-shattering orgasm through your body, blinding you and contracting down on Jasper's cock. He gives you one more deep thrust and unloads, finishing in a gush deep inside your cunt.

After a moment, Jasper disentangles himself, sliding out of your sex and helping you sit up. He brushes a hair out of your face and leans in for a kiss.

"You are amazing." He whispers, breathless.

You hop off the table. "You're not so bad yourself." and kiss him again, slow and deep.

Finally, you come up for breath and see Malix, standing on the other side of the table, slowly stroking himself.

"Now, what should we do about him?" Jasper says, a slight smile playing on his lips.

Feeling drunk with erotic power, you slink over towards Malix, his eyes glued to your body like a magic spell. You hear Jasper moving to follow you but you keep your eyes fixed on Malix.

Pressing your body against Malix, you tilt your head up, holding his gaze and reach down, taking his cock from him and slowly stroking the long, thick dick.

"Oh fuuuuuck." He moans, closing his eyes as you work his throbbing member, gently rubbing him up and down. You feel his body tremble next to yours, relishing in the intoxication of holding him. With your other hand, you reach up and tilt his head down, capturing his mouth with yours, greedily kissing him.

He moans deep in his throat, his hand finding your ass and squeezing it lustily. Gently, you feel a large hand take yours off of Malix's cock. Breaking away from Malix's kisses, you look down to see Jasper on his knees before Malix. He gently sets your hands aside and pulls Malix's cockhead into his mouth, playing with the tip and then sucking the whole member into his mouth.

Malix gasps, lolling his head back and grabbing a fistfull of Jasper's hair in his hand. His other hand continues to grope your bottom, squeezing and smacking the cheeks. You lean up, whispering in his ear.

"You like that, don't you? Having both of us at once?" He groans as you reach over and pull at his nipples. He leans down and kisses you, hard and demanding, sucking at your lips and making your head spin. He releases your bottom and his hand works it's way to the front of your body, rubbing frantic circles around your clit.

You feel his body tense next to you, he must be getting close. Jasper pulls Malix's cock out of his mouth, pulling at the balls to keep him from erupting.

"He's ready for you." Jasper says with a smile, getting to his feet. Malix whispers in your ear, his voice strained.

"Can I finish inside you?" He asks. You bite your lip - so considerate!

"Please." You moan in your best breathless voice. He maneuvers you in front of him. You lean forward, resting your elbows on the table and spreading your legs. He bends his knees to get the angle right and lines up his cock with your wet slit.

"Uugggnnnnnn..." you moan lewdly as he slides inside you - stretching you, bottoming out deep inside your twat. He pulls at your hips, letting your full butt bounce against his tapered muscular hips as leans over you, thrusting in and out.

He's already at a good pace, as he humps you fast and hard. You close your eyes, reveling in the sensation of his cock buried so deep. Suddenly, you feel his chest pressing against your back as he leans forward over the table too. His arms are spread out, covering yours. He kisses your back lovingly and you feel him swell inside of you.

You look back at Malix, just in time to see Jasper moving behind him. You see Malix's eyes fly open in shock as Jasper presses his own raging erection into Jasper's asshole. His eyes roll back in his head as Jasper begins thrusting, jolting your body with every gyration. The two men writhe above you, sweaty and entangled until you feel Malix's cock swell and he cries out, a wordless scream of pleasure as he empties himself inside you, thick ropes of cum filling you up.

You reach down, barely touching yourself before your own orgasm sweeps you up, leaving you a drooling mess on the table. Jasper gives Malix a few more thrusts and finishes inside him, loudly.

Together, the three of you are a tangle of heaving sighing bodies, working to catch your breath.

"So... " Jasper asks. "Want to come back to our bunk? You don't have to sleep in the storage area if you don't want to."

###

The next day of travel passes quickly, mainly because you don't spend a moment on the bridge. When the three of you awoke, Malix got up to pilot the ship while you rode Jasper to completion, his giant hands cupping your breasts as you glided up and down on his morning wood like a carousel. After that, you threw on a shirt and ate some breakfast in the mess hall before Malix came in and started stealing kisses while you cleaned. That got you fired up real quick and you ended up with your back on that table again, your legs straight up in the air, as Malix at your pussy for all it's worth.

You did manage to slink off to your own bunk for some sleep but by dinner, the two of them were coaxing you back to their room and you spent the remaining day wedged between their hard bodies, taking one and then the other in turn.

You loved Jasper's shuddering breaths as he came and Malix's soft sighs when he moved inside you. And you loved being the center of their world as they passed you back and forth like a treasured possession. Malix tracing the inside of your thighs with kisses while Jasper feasted on your chest, then Jasper thrusting into you on your hands and knees while you sloppily made out with Malix.

The hours passed with joys and delights and you were deeply disappointed when Malix poked his head into the bedroom to announce that they had arrived at Horus II.

###

With practiced skill, Malix navigated the Dragon Fucker 7 through the densely packed asteroid field towards the hulking remains of a once great space station. Looking at the design, it is instantly recognizable as OCC technology - the sweeping alien designs and hulking scale make that clear but no lights are visible on the station and it seems adrift - slowly rotating on a strange axis with multiple damaged wings visible on approach.

"Dude, it looks like it is in worse shape than last time." Malix says.

"I wonder if it got hit by something passing through." Jasper answers, flipping a range of switches, intent on displays. "The inner ring looks like it still has air and gravity, that's good."

"Yeah, but it's probably going to be cold as shit." Malix says.

"Only compared to here!" Jasper shoots back. You grin. The heat of the garage ship combined with the sudden change in the relationship had left all three of them wearing very little in the last two days. Currently, you are in a large shirt borrowed from Jasper and some loose fitting shorts with elastic in them from Malix. Jasper is lounging shirtless at his station and Malix hasn't worn anything other than boxers in a while. After all, wearing clothes got in the way of the fucking.

"Let's grab the suits just in case," says Jasper, getting up and heading towards the airlock.

"Yes, mom." Malix says mockingly as he saddles the ship up next to a half demolished port on the underside of the station.

The three of you quietly dress in the space suits, not too different than what you wore with Esiar, and activate the airlock, unaware of the second ship dropping out of gyrospace moments after you dock.

###

CLANG CLANG. Your boots sound uncomfortably loud as the three of you make your way through the hallways of the abandoned space station. Each intersection is bathed in a sickly yellow light - half-burned out emergency lighting faded with age and disuse.

You shuffle to keep up with the boys, their long legs propelling them along the concorde with Ryan sized steps.

"So, where do you keep the stash?" You ask. Jasper turns, his gentle smiling face visible through the clear helmet.

"Near the old engine core. The radiation helps keep it hidden."

"Wait, doesn't that mean that the currency is irradiated?" You ask.

Malix shakes his head. "It's Theta radiation, it doesn't affect Chaephians." You look at him blankly, his dirty blonde short hair shaking slightly inside of the helmet.

"Chaephians - from Chaelus II. Where we grew up?" He explains. Then narrows his eyes in concern. "Maybe just keep your suit on, just in case."

"Sounds like a plan." You answer. Jasper punches a few buttons on his wrist pad and leads you through a trashed mess haul to a series of ladders. You are thankful for the slightly lower gravity and the unexpected cardio over the last couple of days, allowing you to keep up with the fast moving men.

You round the corner at a trot and run right into Jasper's arm.

Ahead, the whole hallway is gone, revealing the gaping chasm of open space. You look, seeing the shifting spinning asteroids tumbling past.

"You okay?" Jasper asks. His voice is warm and full of concern and makes you swoon even now. Malix looks over and gives a grin, clicking a carabiner onto an exposed strut.

"Waahhhoo!!!" He shouts and leaps across the gap, his cord trailing after him. CLANG! He lands on the other side, quickly securing the cord. You look around frantically.

"Are we.. am I..." Jasper nods, seeing the fear in your eyes.

Jasper helps get you clipped on and with a big push, you slide across the gap - eyes squeezed tight as you sail into Malix's waiting arms.

He holds you longer than he needs to and you nuzzle in as best you can through the space suit, letting your heart rate return to normal. Traveling through the stars has done little to reduce your fear of heights. You take a deep breath, gazing up to Malix's helmet as red gas pours out of the empty spot where his face should be.

"AHH!!" You jump out of his arms as the foamy red smoke flows over you out of Malix's helmet.

1...456789