As I Want You to Be Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LJ got up and rubbed her shoulder.

"You okay?" Rhea worried that she overloaded the girl more than she'd intended. She needed an excuse to get her hands on the sexy soft butch, but wasn't trying to hurt her.

"Yeah, I think I maybe tweaked my shoulder a little." The baby dyke didn't want to admit that it was simply too much weigh for her to manage. Although she realized that a gym rat like Rhea would have probably surmised as much, her pride wouldn't let her say it aloud.

"Did you stretch before you started your workout?" Rhea offered the cute boi an out and gave herself her opening.

"Yes. Well, no. I didn't think I'd be doing an upper body workout." LJ accepted the out.

"Here, let's stretch you out then before we do anything else." Rhea started leading LJ toward the mats.

"Uh, I think I may have had enough for tonight." LJ hawed.

"Then at least we'll get you a good cooldown stretch. I can't send you home with your muscles all stressed and strained." Rhea resolutely brought the reluctant teen to the mats.

The older woman took her charge through a series of simple stretches, before bringing about her ultimate goal of having the sexy boi face down on a mat.

She took LJ's arms by the elbows and pulled them backward while pressing her knee into the center of her back.

LJ sighed as she felt her back pop. Rhea grinned and released the baby butch's arms, but kept her knee right where it was.

Slowly, she began massaging the pretty boi's traps and neck with her powerful hands. Her thumbs made small circles while her hands rubbed and rolled, eventually extending from LJ's arms to just behind her ears.

Although she wasn't entirely sure that the touching was intended to be sexual, LJ knew that her body was responding in a very sexual way. She felt the familiar moistening between her thighs and the change in her breathing. Her pelvis rose slightly off the mat.

Of course it was intentional. Rhea was an old hand at playing with pretty girls. She noted the exact moments both when LJ's sighs of relief turned to sighs of pleasure and when the sexy boi's breathing quickened, giving her implicit permission to take greater liberties with LJ's willing body.

Her lips and tongue joined her hands on LJ's neck, kissing and licking the tender flesh she found there. The much stronger woman indulged in maybe an occasional nip of dominance.

LJ now felt quite sure she was engaged in foreplay. Very good foreplay. She was given little physical choice as she was agreeably pinned down firmly by the aggressive Rhea's knee on her back, but her body relaxed into submission anyway as the more experienced woman's strong hands and skilled mouth worked her body over.

Yet while her body was engaged in the sensual pleasure Rhea produced, her mind had time to race. To what other foreplay would come, to how sex with Rhea might progress, and to what the main event might be.

With every sexy whimper from LJ as she lightly bit the pretty dyke's neck, Rhea was more and more ready to put an end to the foreplay and drag LJ back to her extended stay motel for some deep-dicking and-

"Hey, let me up, please? Please?" LJ asked urgently and unexpectedly. "I need to go."

Although surprised by the request, Rhea complied immediately and helped the girl to her feet. A real courser wouldn't have given up on her prey so easily of course, but the big hunting dog doesn't usually think the tasty bunny is super cute either.

"Are you okay?" Cute or not, Rhea couldn't help feeling vexed at LJ for thwarting her amorous plans for the evening.

"Yes, but I should get going now. I didn't plan on staying so long." LJ was aware that her vague explanation sounded like the bullshit excuse it was.

"It's already pretty late to leave." Rhea let her double meaning be clear. "Will staying out a little later really matter?"

"Yeah. My...mom will be worried about me." LJ didn't feel like explaining her rather unorthodox and complex relationship with Mia at that very moment as she made her escape.

"Okay," Rhea said with her regret naked in her voice. "Maybe I'll see you here again some night?"

"Yes. I'd really like that. You're really fit." LJ answered frankly, then made an embarrassed beeline for her backpack and fled the gym.

Rhea shook her head ruefully at the frustrating loss. She recovered quickly however, and decided to go to the Jungle to find a different vessel to empty her sexual energy into.

LJ ran the half-mile home, hoping to clear her troubled head and strengthen her resolution. The pluck she chased fled her though, her courage slipped through her fingers as soon as she thought she had a grasp on it.

Upon returning home – Mia was still out, which LJ had expected – the tortured teen picked up and set down a hairbrush three times. She walked to Mia's room and perused her toy collection, but nothing felt non-threatening enough. She just couldn't do it herself.

For some girls, virginity is a gift to be bestowed upon someone special. For others, it's a confusing moment that flashes by with little fanfare or pleasure, an act of early sexual expression before knowledge catches up to enthusiasm. For others still, it's the initial performance in a lifetime of dutiful wifely chores. For a few lucky ones, it's the beginning of many wonderful sexual encounters.

For LJ, her virginity was a hateful thing. She saw it as an albatross holding her back from a free and easy sex life.

Still, she didn't have the nerve to break her own hymen. Mia seemed hesitant as well. Rhea seemed a bit rough and tumble for the job and LJ didn't know her well enough to even get through the kind of conversation required beforehand.

LJ certainly wasn't going to spring it on an unsuspecting lover. She believed it would definitely hurt, but was pretty sure it'd be a lot worse if the woman deflowering her didn't know it was happening. The pain wasn't her primary deterrent in taking the step though. She knew she had a mental block and there was no natural impetus to overcome it, other than wanting the problem gone.

She wished that she'd taken Kay up on her offer.

Mia came home at 3 in the morning to find LJ awake and pacing the floor.

"You're going to wear a hole in my carpet, Handsome." Mia descended on the couch as gracefully as she could in her tipsy state and patted the seat next to her. "Sit down and tell me what's got your face all scrunched up and serious."

LJ unburdened herself.

Mia felt a twinge of irrational jealousy when she learned another woman's hands had been on the sweet boi, but then she reflected that she was coming from the arms of another woman herself and really had no right to be possessive. And that her young friend had a legitimate problem.

Mia put her arm around the troubled teen and squeezed her knee.

"I'll take care of you, LJ." Mia promised while fighting to keep her speech from slurring. "But not tonight. I'm done with good decisions for this par-tic-ul-ar fine evening and will be retiring to my boudoir."

LJ nodded gratefully and stood to get out her bedding, but Mia took her hand instead.

"Come lay with me."

Mia took the girl to bed and snuggled up until morning.

When her cell phone's alarm went off at 6am, LJ quickly killed it, but needn't have worried. The soundly sleeping and incredibly beautiful woman next to her didn't stir at Beethoven's Fifth in polyphonic at full blast.

The soft butch made herself some tea, knowing better than to mess with Mia's timed coffeemaker. She opened the fridge and grabbed a leftover cheese roll, hands passing within inches of an apple lambic beer without even considering taking it.

The shelf o'beer didn't hold the same forbidden allure it did on her first visit those momentous weeks earlier (although she was working up the nerve to ask about the Marlboros.) She'd indulged on the weekends enough with Mia that she was becoming damned near a connoisseur of flavored beers. She'd reached the point where she could enjoy herself comfortably with alcohol without jumping at any chance to have a drink.

She caught the bus to school and strode straight to homeroom. From there, straight again to english, to chemistry, and to math. She brought her textbook from the math class to lunch with her, studying while wolfing down a utility grade hamburger that she'd only realized was shitty fare since she started eating Mia's carefully selected foods.

LJ's school life rolled on with relatively few changes. There were certainly whispers behind hands in the first couple days after her ill-fated facebook post. The most clever one to her mind was "Leslie the Lezzie." Nothing serious, though. Between the protection of coaches who loved their star athlete and her general unobtrusiveness at the large magnet high school, she didn't get a lot of flak.

Still, she withdrew completely from the few friends she had. The fear of rejection caused her to cut them off before she could possibly see disgust in their eyes.

Emotional implications aside, the scholastic isolation helped her concentrate on her classes and her grades took an upswing. Her tennis scholarship had never been safer and her fears of retaking math and science courses over the summer abated.

After her afternoon classes, she got to shine running dashes and laps out on the field with the rest of the track team. Again, though, she barely spoke even perfunctorily to her teammates and only talked shop with her coach.

She finished track practice and skipped the showers, not particularly concerned over whether her fellow public transit passengers objected to her B.O. She did go straight to the showers when she got to the gym near Mia's place.

A still damp LJ finished her AP english homework quickly and headed to the vending machines for a pre-workout blueberry Pure Protein bar.

Upon counting her remaining change from her self-imposed allowance however, she found herself a quarter short for the pricey snack. She fought the thought that a Snickers bar had some protein in it from the peanuts and thus would be sort of good for her. She also wouldn't let herself hit the ATM and exceed her allowance. She knew if she broke her own financial rules once - even for 25 cents - it'd be easy to do it again later.

"Are you hungry, Honey?" A nice lady put a five in the machine and got herself a KitKat. "What did you want?"

"Oh, uh, that's okay. I'm fine."

"C'mon, what do you want?"

LJ let the pretty lady buy her the protein bar and then sat down with her on a nearby bench. They made the basic small talk about LJ's educational and varsity status. She tried very hard to avoid checking out the ample rack on the sexy mom-ish woman who was just trying to be nice to her. She failed and found herself taking what she hoped were subtle glances.

LJ didn't notice that the 40 something woman was checking her out too.

"You know, if you want to make a little extra money, I have a lawn you can mow." A quick look of disquiet crossed the nice lady's face. "But not during the week or this weekend. Next weekend would be fine. Say Saturday morning, before it gets too hot?"

LJ considered for a fraction of a second. Some guilt-free pocket money would be welcome and she wouldn't mind taking a glass of pink lemonade from her new acquaintance who clearly made good use of her gym time.

The decent-hearted teen blushed at her own dirty mind. She thought the nice lady sitting on the bench next to her would be horrified at the perverted ideas that her well-maintained body and kindly voice inspired.

Little did LJ know that the nice lady felt equally guilty at the fact that she was arranging for some privacy for herself and a girl young enough to be her daughter.

"That'd be great. Thanks."

"Wonderful. My address is 4321 Cul-a-sac Cir. And I'm Brenda." Brenda smiled warmly and patted LJ on the shoulder. "Now I'm gonna get out of here. Not all of us are trying to be that ripped."

LJ blushed again at the compliment and said bye to Brenda. Then watched her ass sway encased in black spandex as she walked away.

The fired up teen went through her upper body workout with a gusto, realizing that she'd need to be gone from the gym before there was any danger of Rhea showing up. She thought fleetingly between swimmer's curls that it might not be the best idea to develop entanglements at the only place she had to hang out.

She didn't mind heading home early on Friday. Mia would be home to watch "Lost Girl" and "Dark Matter" on SyFy. Zoie Palmer is far and away the hottest woman on television, so LJ was happy to play the homebody too.

After the shows, LJ turned to Mia and asked the question burning on her mind.

"Tonight?"

"I was thinking tomorrow morning. Or – you know – whenever I get up anyway. I'd planned on taking advantage of your Sybian skills in the meantime."

Mia shot LJ a come hither look and the hot boi followed the sexy strawberry-blonde straight to her waiting bedroom.

LJ found herself pulled into a sensuous kiss as Mia pulled down her gym shorts and boxer-briefs. Her own hands slid down to cup Mia's buns beneath her pajama bottoms but above her bikini bottoms.

"Mmm...Handsome, clothes off first. Then you can spend some time squeezing my ass."

"Deal."

LJ got Mia's pajama top off and over her head, then unclasped her bra in the front. Mia was forced to shrug out of the bra herself as LJ immediately forgot her mandate and dipped her head to take one of Mia's lush breasts in her hand and mouth.

The baby dyke refractorily released Mia's breast and yet eagerly rolled her pants and panties down her smooth legs. The pretty femme used the opportunity to rip the tank top and sports bra off LJ as the cute dyke bent over.

"Now then," Mia grinned as she brought LJ back into a tight embrace, "The squeezing part."

The happy teen smiled back and returned to squeezing her juicy cheeks. Mia rubbed her lower back and then drew her into another long kiss. She took LJ's tongue deep into her mouth and applied gentle suction until she felt LJ's mound bump and grind against hers.

"Want a little more than kissing, do you?" Mia whispered teasingly.

"Yes. Hell, yes." LJ missed the teasing entirely.

Mia shook her head fondly and went to her toy drawer. She rummaged for a second, but pretty much knew what she wanted to play with for the night.

"This should do." She returned to the waiting teen with a dual pleasure leather harness with a small clit agitator and an 8 inch hot pink dildo.

Mia knelt before LJ and strapped her in. LJ couldn't help feeling powerful with the beautiful woman kneeling at her feet and attaching the fun toy for the baby butch to pound her with.

As LJ worked through the feeling in her head, Mia stood back up and kissed her again. Their lips met in a quick peck, just so Mia could draw her young lover's mind back to the task at hand.

"I'm ready, LJ."

The eager teen guided Mia onto her bed into the missionary position and entered her velvet sheath smoothly.

"Damn, that's good," Mia groaned. The benevolent woman would certainly look after LJ's "Great Matter" the next day. But she'd spent most of her day showing carpet samples to endless people, all the while longingly daydreaming about getting a good solid fucking. It's like the oxygen masks on an airplane, sometimes you just have to get yours on first.

She clasped the cock within herself and pushed back onto LJ, causing the sexy boi to groan as well.

LJ groaned and LJ bucked, the clit agitator hitting her receptive body and acting like a starter's pistol for her sex drive.

Soon, Mia got just the ride she wanted, becoming a wise enough as a teacher over her weeks in the role to only educate in moments of affection and simply enjoy in moments of passion. While LJ was only starting to learn the skills she'd need to become a lesbian lady-killer one day (if she wanted to be), she made up for her lack of knowledge in angles and depths to please a woman by demonstrating the extraordinary vigor of a young buck.

None of that passed through LJ's mind. She was all about the crashing of her body into Mia's hot feminine form in that moment and the shockwaves of pleasure radiating back through her own hard body.

Somewhere in her subconscious, the sensitive teen loved the smell and softness of Mia's pretty, reddish blonde, gently waving, long, soft, thick hair and the warm and smooth skin of her stomach, legs, arms, and cheek. She liked the slick sheets, the bouncy mattress, and the padded headboard.

Mia mostly liked the plowing her greedy snatch received, but she'd also developed a genuine fondness for the roguish girl doing the plowing.

She tangled her hand in the baby dyke's shaggy brown hair, palm along the side of her small ear. The sexy twenty-something pulled her lover's cheek to her own to whisper.

"Good boi."

The phrase is condescending and should have offended LJ, but it enflamed her instead. Her little grunts of effort graduated to full blown panting as she exerted herself to her maximum capability.

A hearty "good girl" from her coaches served as immediate positive reinforcement in sports, the area of her life in which she excelled most and received the approval she craved from authority figures. Hearing that same phrase whispered by the stunning woman underneath her, but with the gender adjustment to recognize how she identified herself, threw her into overdrive.

The shrewd woman getting the fucking noted the power surge and guessed accurately at its cause. Mia decided not to abuse her new turbo button immediately, but tucked the knowledge away for future use.

The pulchritudinous woman neared her high point anyway, the aerobic exercise being more than her norm while extremely stimulating and exactly what she needed.

LJ missed the precursors, but felt the explosion as Mia burst below her. She slowed as much as she could, frustratingly slow as LJ was nearing giving herself an orgasm from friction and pressure with

her end of the fuckstick.

"Mmm, pull out, LJ." Mia instructed as she twined her fingers in the hot boi's scruffy brunette locks and brought LJ in for a lovingly grateful kiss, lingering sweetly in her after-calm even though she could feel LJ's need still present. The violent passion of the kiss rose and Mia bit and pulled LJ's lip with her teeth.

Mia rolled her bedmate onto her back, unstrapped her, and reached into her nightstand for a bullet vibe. She shot a lustful look at her eager lover as the satisfied woman crawled backwards to kneel between LJ's legs.

LJ concentrated on shifting to a passive role and maintaining her hips steady while she watched her hot teacher prepare to work her honeypot.

Those twitching hips absolutely did pop when the buzzing toy made contact with the inside of her tensed thigh. Mia's smug smile wouldn't leave her face as she made LJ jerk and moan.

After the satisfaction her young butch gave her, Mia wasn't looking to keep LJ jerking on the line long though and so the more mature woman decided to save the teasing for another time.

She dipped her head to lick quickly to the center of LJ's quim, then hug/whip the sexy boi's clit with her tongue. Then she ran the naughty bullet back and forth across the side of her tongue for less than a minute.

LJ felt her whole body go rigid, her orgasm made more powerful by the switch from high energy fucking to pampered pillow-queening. She sighed and sank deeply into Mia's soft queen sized bed.

Mia herself continued to enjoy her honeypot, licking, kissing, and nudging until LJ's unconscious shifting away told her that the girl couldn't take more stimulation.

The strawberry blonde crawled back up her bed, snuggled in behind LJ, and kissed her pretty neck. LJ shook herself out of her fuzziness enough to say thank you for her orgasm.

"Your welcome, Handsome." Mia suppressed a laugh at her overly courteous house guest. While she considered LJ's parents complete dirtbags, she couldn't deny that their strictness led to a remarkably polite and obedient young adult. Mia also felt somewhat guilty about taking advantage of that ingrained tractability.