As If I am Your Wife

Story Info
A mother teasing his son to get married.
10.8k words
4.33
144.7k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meena had left no stone unturned while arranging for her son's twenty first birthday. She had gone that extra mile in inviting his friends and today looking at the gathering she was hopeful that she might find that one person she was looking for.

She was looking for that one beautiful damsel who would be Rajsesh's bride. She wanted to have her son married and today her eyes looked down on all the girls present hoping against hope that she would find the one she was after. She mingled with the girls, chatted with them and by the time the party came to an end she had short listed three of them.

As Meena moved around Rajesh's friends eyed her all the time. They were in a dilemma as they could not place her. They argued that she could be Rajesh's aunt if not his sister and finally when she was introduced they found it hard to believe that she was his mother. Meena though in her early forties looked not a day more than thirty six.

The next day in the college campus the talk was about Meena. Most of Rajesh's friends argued around saying that she could be his step mother. One of them even went to the extent of saying he would not mind marrying her. As the debate heated up Rajesh stepped in and seeing them arguing 'what's cooking,' he asked.

'It's about your party,' said one while the other chipped in saying 'it's about your Mom.'

'What about my Mom,' asked he in good humour?

'She is the most attractive woman we have ever seen and it was hard to believe she was your Mom,' said another.

'She is my Mom why all this fuss,' he said.

'She looks so young we thought she could be your step mother,' said the first one.

'No not my step mother but my own,' replied Rajesh assertively putting an end to their debate.

'You are lucky guy,' said the other patting Rajesh's back.

At that moment those words did not ring in his ears. He had taken it casually as any son would.

After few days Rajesh happened to have a fleeting glance of his Mom as she walked out after having a bath. With her hair tied in a towel and water drops cascading on to her blouse had made it look as if her back was left naked. That did not create any ripples in his mind, not before what he saw the next evening

Next evening as the students walked out of the class it started drizzling and before they could find shelter the rain intensified and came down heavily It was here that Rajesh felt his friend poke him and directed his gaze onto their classmate who was totally drenched. Rajesh felt shy on seeing her and pulled back his vision only to be poked again which made him glance at her for the second time.

He could have easily forgotten that scene had his friend not called up in the night and made him recall it. Though what he had seen was a sight to behold it did not impress him so much. Somewhere in the corner of his mind a scene kept flashing which was more stimulating. At first he did not know what it was but once the picture became clear he was shocked. It was that of his mother coming out after having a bath.

He started sweating profusely thinking he had made a mistake. How could it stimulate him so much? What he had seen of his mother was just her back but what he had seen of his friend was much more. What was the difference? Why was his heart beating so fast? At that moment of time he had no answers. He suddenly sat up in his bed and only when his palpitation subsided he felt at ease.

Subsequent night the same scene flashed again. This time his eyes got focused on her hair tied up in the wet towel. From there as his vision saw pearl like water drops cascaded on her neck and shoulder blades, it looked fascinating. His vision became clearer. He could see her shoulders clearly. His stare was stationed on her curvy back. He could see her beautifully sculpted back and before he could shift his gaze his eyes got riveted on the tiny strips of her bra which were barely visible. Did she wear skin coloured ones? Where the tiny straps strong enough; will they not snap at the lightest touch? As these questions flooded his mind he felt that it was wrong to visualize such scenes as she was his Mom. He started sweating again.

He kept rolling on the bed and with great difficulty pass the night. Morning as he woke up he found his clothes drenched and his eyes had turned reddish. What's happening to me he wondered. Running a bath as he came out he felt speechless when he saw his mother in the kitchen. On any other day he would have started the day cutting jokes or hugging her but today he could not utter any word.

Sensing his presence 'five minutes,' she said as she went on preparing coffee.

Rajesh kept silent and only when his mother turned holding coffee could he look into her eyes.

'What's wrong?' asked his mother looking at his pale face.

'Could not sleep well,' he replied.

Handing him the cup 'are you running fever,' she asked.

Seeing her cherubic face 'may be,' he lied

Feeling his forehead 'you had me worried,' she said.

Taking hold of her hand and caressing it 'I was teasing you,' he said

Pounding her fists on his chest lightly 'it's for this reason . . . '

Cutting her short, 'don't start it again Mom.'

Shaking her head 'I have kept something on the table have a look,' she said showing some anger.

'What is it?' he asked putting his arms around her.

'Why don't you look for yourself?' she said bringing down her temper.

Rajesh took hold of the packet and as he opened three snaps spilled out of it.

'You can choose only one,' called out his mother teasing him.

Without bothering to look at the snaps 'Mom have I not said that I am not going to marry,' he said.

'And have I not said that I cant take care of you anymore,' she replied.

Coming closer and putting his arms around her 'why do you want to burden me. I am happy as I am and I don't want to get married now,' he said.

'But I need to have some time for myself. I can't keep spoon feeding you forever,' she said.

'Why use the spoon when you can use your hands,' he said.

'Did you see those snaps? Do you like anyone? Just tell me and I will fix it up in a jiffy,' she said placing her hands on his chest.

'No I did not see,' he replied.

'Could you not have seen them for my sake,' she said moving out of his arms.

Seeing that she was angry; 'okay I will look at them, happy.'

Pleased by his response 'yes, all three are very beautiful Raj.'

He went back to the table and as he looked at the snaps he understood why his mother had asked for the list of his class mates.

Holding the snaps he came back and said 'Mom do you think anyone of them could be my wife,' he asked.

'Why, what's wrong with them?' she said.

'Do you think anyone is as smart or as good looking as you?' he asked.

'Why, what has that to do with it,' she replied.

'How can you expect me to marry a girl who is neither good looking nor is as smart as you,' he said pinching her cheeks.

'So you don't like them,' she asked.

'No,' he shook his head.

'Not even this,' she asked showing him the snap of the girl who had got drenched the other day.

'She is the dumbest of the three,' he replied.

'I don't know what sort of a girl you like,' she said dejectedly.

'I want one who is witty, smart and beautiful like you,' he said.

'Wait I will check up in the mirror and see how smart or how beautiful I am,' saying it she moved out of his arms.

'And when you find one then please call me,' he said and as his mother turned his eyes trailed her.

His eyes did not let her go out of his vision and finally when she stood they captured all of her in every way possible. His stare was so intense that he stood ogling at her without batting his eye lids and this did not go unnoticed as Meena was standing in front of a mirror.

In the privacy of his room he thought ogling at his mother was wrong. He tried to shake it out but as it was stored in his memory it was not possible to delete it.

That night the picture of his mother was crystal clear. He could easily make out the tiny straps of her bra and as his gaze shifted he was stunned when he saw her curvaceous back. The shapely moulded back took the wind out of him and following it as he looked down on her voluptuous back he started sweating. This time he did not feel bad to ogle at her. He found it mesmerising to gaze at it. Though they were draped in a saree it could not do much to withhold the firmness of her bottom which had a tantalizing view. Was it the reason why his friend had said 'you are a lucky person' he wondered.

His stare at his Mom changed drastically from that day and many a times Meena too felt the change but she shook it out of her mind. His cutting of jokes increased and he held her in his arms at the slightest pretext.

This continued for a few days and when it was the last day of his college, Meena while drying clothes was wondering how to handle the rogue during holidays when she heard him scream 'Mom.'

Think of the devil she thought and before she could react he pulled her so fast that both of them fell on the ground with the clothes lines come down upon them.

Seeing the wet clothes scattered here and there 'is your wife going to wash them,' she said and looking at him she started laughing.

'What's so funny,' he asked trying to get up.

'You look sissy with that,' she said pointing to her bra which had fallen upon his chest.

'That's very funny,' he said folding her bra.

'Hey what's that for,' she asked as she saw him folding it.

'It is to try out how it looks on me,' he said making faces at her.

'Do you like cross dressing?' she asked laughing out loudly.

'Think whatever you want,' he replied.

'Want to keep it for your wife? Tell me, if it is so I will buy in dozens,' she said still smiling.

'No, buy some for yourself as they look good on you,' he replied throwing the bra back at her.

'How do you know they look good on me have you ever seen me?' she asked on the spur of the moment.

Looking straight into her eye 'No but I visualize them,' he replied as he left.

His words stunned her and holding the bra to her bosom she ran to her room.

It was the first instance which had made her run to her room and the second one was when she was washing his clothes.

As Meena was using the washing machine in came Raj and holding her in his arms 'do you have to wash them now Mom,' he said.

'Do you think I should wait till your wife comes,' she replied.

'Is that why you want me to get married to wash my clothes,' he asked holding her in his arms.

'Then do you think you get married just to raise babies,' she asked and regretted mouthing those words.

'How do I raise babies?' he shot the question back to her.

Moving deeper in his arms and placing her face on his chest 'Dhut, is that how you talk to your Mom,' she said.

'You started it,' and changing the subject 'Mom, always stay put in my arms,' he said warming up to her embrace.

'When have I said no? Moreover I don't remember how many times in a day you pull me in your arms,' she said hugging him.

'Yes I always want to have you in my arms,' he said catching his breath.

'Why me and not your wife,' she said and before he could reply 'okay let me see to your lunch,' saying it she ran to her room.

There in the privacy of her room what's happening she wondered? Recalling his words 'I visualize them,' she felt cold sweat run down her body. What did he mean by those words? Did he really try to visualize? Was he serious or was he just trying to tease me, she wondered. Now he says he wants me in his arms. Why me??????? A hundred questions shot in her mind for which she could find no answers.

'What am I supposed to do?' as this question hit her it made her recap his recent actions. His stares were more piercing and they were well directed. She had even felt him hold her for a split second longer when she was in his arms. Where does all this lead to? Am I right in my assumption? Is he showing interest in me? If all the answers to these questions are yes then why don't I use it to my advantage? Why don't I allow him some liberty and when he gets hooked then I can have him under my influence.

Yes once he is under my influence then he cannot reject my proposal. These thoughts kept creeping in her mind and the more she gave ear to it the more she became confident. Okay my boy let's play your game she thought as she felt confident of winning over him. With these thoughts implanted in her mind she felt at ease.

On other hand Rajesh was stupefied to have heard those words. In the four corners of his room he debated each and every word and what they implied. The more he debated upon the more confident he became. The final act of his Mom running to her room titled the odds in his favour and this made him feel tall. Wondering what was in store he walked out of his room.

Subsequent days the atmosphere in the house was rather dull. Both felt shy at facing each other and tried to be aloof when they came face to face. Rajesh who had felt high a few days ago started to loose his cool. He felt bad that he could not hug or cut jokes with her and the gloom continued till it rained.

One evening it started raining and gradually as it gained momentum there was a sudden gush of wind which stormed inside the house. As Meena fought to close the doors and windows, Rajesh got up to help her.

As Meena was fighting hard to close a window Rajesh moved behind and as he tried to holdher shoulders to lend support, precisely at that moment Meena lifted her arms which made his hands slip up and grasp her armpits instead of her shoulders. This had a tantalizing effect on both of them.

Having Rajesh's hands cup her armpits sent a jolt up Meena's body. With his thumbs pressed at her shoulder blades, the palms lodged fully under her armpits and his fingers placed above the swell of her breasts sent such a chill up her spine that her body reeled under the influence of the heavenly feelings generated by it.

Added to all that Rajesh was mesmerized on feeling the awesome heat generated from her armpits. The heat mingled with the sweaty coarse hair and the firmness of her breasts sent such waves which were hitherto inexperienced. He could not have dreamt to have placed his hands at such a sensitive area under any circumstances.

Both were struck by the sensations erupted out of that small accident and what cut the ice between them was the cherubic face of his mother when she turned to face him. Seeing her glowing face with her mouth half open and her tongue struck between her lips, Rajesh was totally floored by it.

On an impulse his fingers tightened across the cramped space and felt all that he could without arousing suspicion and this continued till such time Meena took to turn around and judging by any standards she had taken her own sweet time.

Coming out of his grasp as Meena walked to her room Rajesh's eyes followed and before moving in when she turned and flashed a naughty smile it answered a thousand unanswered questions and for the first time Rajesh felt some movement in his pants.

Next morning Rajesh hugged his Mom while she was preparing coffee but this time he took extra precaution to see that there was ample space between their bodies. Thus they continued behaving normally cutting jokes and teasing one another and it lasted only till the evening.

As the evening descended it was Meena who took the initiative. While drawing the blinds and shutting the windows she fumbled many a times prompting him to come to her assistance. Rajesh who was keenly observing her body movements got up and lent a helping hand which prompted her to say 'how come you have changed so much.'

'It is better to . . . and before he could complete 'help me than getting married. Is that what you want to say,' she asked.

'No I meant it's better to be close to you than being far,' he replied placing his hands on her shoulders.

'So you want to stay close. Why do you feel you won't be able to be this close once you get married,' she asked.

'I don't want any interference when I am this close to you,' he replied adding pressure on her shoulders.

'In what way do you think there would be any interference,' she asked coyly.

'I would not feel comfortable while I cuddle you,' he replied.

'What would you gain from it,' she asked.

'Having you by my arms, chatting with you and feeling the warmth of your closeness, what more would one ask for,' he said drawing her close.

'So it is that, how sweet of you,' saying it as she leaned forward and placed her head on his shoulder, ruffling her hair 'don't you think this feels great,' he asked toying with her silky hair.

'Yes it feels wonderful and this all is because of what transpired yesterday?' she asked.

'Yes it is mainly due to what happened yesterday,' he said putting his arm around her.

'What transpired yesterday was it an accident or was it done deliberately?' she asked.

'What do you think it could have been?' he asked her getting excited.

'How can I say when I could not see,' she replied.

'But still what's your guess?' he asked.

'Well I don't think you could have mustered enough courage as to feel me up there,' she replied.

'What has courage to do with it, could I have not done it?' he asked

'Could you have?' she put the question back while hiding her face on his shoulders.

'Yes I could have,' saying it he brought his hands down and cupping her armpits 'it's not such a big deal,' he said.

'Not when I have sort of permitted you, but on your own . . . .,' she shook her head.

'Do you want to test me,' he asked straightening up.

'No not now,' saying it she ran to her room.

Once inside the privacy of their rooms debating on the day's proceedings they jumped to a conclusion which favoured them at that moment and who was right or who was wrong only time could tell?

It being Sunday and knowing that Rajesh would be at home Meena kept herself busy the whole day doing house hold chores. It was a planned move to impress upon him as to how much workload she had and hoped he would reconsider his decision of not marrying. Stealing glances at him she felt sure that it was having effect on him. After finishing a week's work in a day she stumbled beside him on the sofa totally exhausted.

'Are you tired Mom,' asked he softly.

'Not much, I am just catching my breath before I go in and start preparing dinner,' she replied wiping the sweat from her face.

'No Mom, don't prepare I will order online,' he said.

'Today you would but what about tomorrow,' saying it she got up.

Those words took the wind out of him and as he sat pondering, Meena started moving with a smiling face.

Rajesh saw Meena go and looking at her body language he felt something fishy and when he saw the reflection of her smiling face in the mirror he knew that it was all a planned move which she had enacted to perfection. Okay Mom I read you load and clear he said to himself as he went looking for her.

Finding her standing in front of the window Rajesh on hugging her said 'I can understand how difficult it is for you.'

'No not always but once in a while we get tired,' she replied.

'Is ita daily routine,' he asked.

'No not always but it's tiresome,' she replied finding him falling in line.

'And is that one of the reason why you want me to get married,' he asked brushing aside the loose hair from her nape.

'No, what I need is a companion who if required can lend some support,' she said.

'So what you need is a companion,' saying it he pecked a kiss on her nape.

'Yes a companion, who would also take care of you,' she said ruffling his hair.

'So that you can stop taking care of me, is it?' he asked brushing his cheek below her nape.

'Why do you think like that,' she said drawing his face down.