As My Dad Sleeps It Off Pt. 02

Story Info
Mother and Son. Who seduced who?
5.4k words
4.62
29.1k
53
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother and Son. Who seduced who?

Disclaimer: All sexual activity is between characters over the age of 18. If you have a problem with mother/son incest, please find something else to read. Also, if you don't understand the effects of alcoholism on the family unit, this story may not be for you either. This is inspired by true events. Any similarity between it's characters and any other real people is entirely coincidental. I hope you enjoy.

This happened when I was in my late teens back in the mid 70's. So, keep in mind that times were different back then. Some things that I'll share are common place now, but back then were not so much so.

I hope you like it. I'm not an English or writing major. So, give me a break on English and grammar. This is my first attempt at writing, and they say write what you know. So, here goes...

This story starts where "As My Father Sleeps It Off Pt. 1" ends. So, you may want to read it first.

We all got up to our same old boring routines the next morning. This was the morning after the first time my mother and I made love, and I don't mean just having sex. This was totally awesome. The feelings between us as we got so intimate with each other was beyond description. I got ready for school, and my mother got ready for work. My father was still passed out in his bedroom sleeping it off. He didn't go into work until later. His job had irregular hours.

I did make an attempt to connect with my mother. I went into her room, and all she said was "Good morning. We'll talk later." Her expression didn't give away her feelings. So, I just had to wait until she got home from work to find out where we stood. This would be the longest school day of my life. I couldn't concentrate on anything. All I could think of was my mother, and our wonderful evening.

Eventually, I decided to just go home. Going to class just seemed pointless. I'd just catch up on my assignments the next class. So, I drove home. It was about 20 minutes from school to home, but I stopped to get some gas. Once I made it home, I was surprised to discover I wasn't the only one with this problem. My mother came home too. So, I took my time going in the house. I wasn't sure whether to be nervous or excited.

Once I got in, I found Momma sitting on the couch still in her work clothes. She told her supervisor she wasn't feeling well and came home. Now my heart was in my throat. I was so nervous wondering what she was going to say. She still had that blank expression on her face. I think this is an expression you develop over time when you live in an alcoholic household. You learn to hold your feelings in so nobody knows how you feel. I know I learned it well.

I just went in, and sat down beside her. She said "Hey, we need to talk."

I told her "I know. Do you want to go first, or should I?"

She just took the bull by the horns, and told me "I really loved last night. I haven't felt anything like that in years... maybe ever, but I'm not sure where this is going." I replied "Me either, but I know I don't want it to stop. I love you so much first as my mother, and also as a woman."

She said "I love you too, but this is incest." I replied "I know, isn't it exciting?"

She said "Yes, but that's beside the point. It's wrong. It's a sin, and it's illegal."

I said "Yes, it's all those things, but it can just be our little secret. No one ever need know besides us."

She then said "What about your father?" To which I replied "What about him? He's always either at work or passed out in his chair. He'll never know."

She said "That's true, but I've never cheated on your father until last night." I told her "If you consider what we did last night cheating. Then you have cheated once, but please don't let that stop us. You deserve to be happy, and he hasn't been there for you in years." Then I told her "I'll make you a promise. If he ever stops drinking, and sobers up, we'll stop to see what happens." She then said "As long as you understand that this will have to end if/when he quits drinking." I told her "It's a deal." I knew I didn't really have anything to worry about. I knew he'd never stop drinking. My parents have argued over that one subject for as long as I can remember.

Then I told her "It seems like we both had the same idea. We're here all by ourselves for the next several hours. If I don't kiss you soon, I'm going to explode." She laughed, and took my face in her hands. She leaned in, and gave me a lover's kiss. It was slow, and passionate. As we kissed, it got more and more intense, and I opened my mouth. She responded, and our tongues were intwined in a dance of love. We sat on the couch kissing for quite some time. It was totally exhilarating. Obviously, she loved the intimacy of kissing, and I was happy to oblige her.

As we sat on the couch kissing, I slowly began to run my hands over her clothed body. I couldn't feel much. As I said she was in her work clothes which included bra, panties, girdle, pantyhose, blouse, skirt (just below the knees) and dress jacket. The kissing and feeling became more passionate by the minute, and we both started getting excited.

Eventually, she took my hand, and led me to her room. Then I started to undress her. I took off her suit jacket first. Next, I unbuttoned her blouse, untucked it from her skirt, and slid it off her shoulders. Then I unhooked her bra, and threw it on the floor. If I wasn't hard enough already, that did the trick. I was in awe as I looked at her lovely breasts.

She then lifted my shirt off, unbuckled my pants, and slid them off. Then I unzipped her skirt, and let it fall to the floor. She stepped out of it, and all she had on were her panties, girdle, her pantyhose, and high heel shoes. Oh my, that was a wonderful site. She was always so sexy in her pantyhose. If I have a fetish, that's probably it. Then I told her to leave them on for a bit. So, she then slid off my boxers, and my prick sprang up at her. She asked me "Is all that for me? Did I do that to you?" I told her "Yes, absolutely. Your body is amazing like a work of art." Then I kicked off my shoes, and took off my socks. She kicked off her shoes, and we climbed into bed.

We continued kissing as I rubbed my cock over her pantyhose clad pussy. I loved the feel of the nylon on my prick, but I couldn't stand it anymore. So, I asked her to slowly remove her pantyhose. It's so sexy to watch a woman remove her pantyhose especially when that woman is your mother. Then she removed her girdle. With her pantyhose and girdle off, I slid off her panties. Now we were both fully undressed, and taking in each other's bodies. This was the first time we ever saw each other in the light under these circumstances other than the time I caught her naked. She blushed a bit. She was really sexy, and I told her so.

Then she took my prick in her hand, and slowly started to massage it. The feeling was exquisite. I kissed her again very passionately, and started massaging her right breast with my right hand. She felt so soft and feminine in my hands. Then I kissed down her jawline and neck until I reached her chest. Then I started kissing her chest as I moved down to her cleavage, and I kissed her between her beautiful breasts. Then I took her left nipple in my mouth, and I started to suck on it, nibble it, and flick my tongue over it. I could tell she really loved this as I heard her moan. All the while, she was still massaging my rock-hard cock.

Then I ran my hand down her silky skin to the top of her bush, and I played with it. Next, I slid my hand down to her inner thighs where I gently teased her getting closer and closer to my prize. I could feel the heat radiating from her as I teased her. So, I kissed my way down her tummy until I got to her dripping wet pussy. She told me to stop that oral sex was nasty, and we shouldn't do it. I told her that her scent was intoxicating, and I couldn't resist. I licked up the crevice, and tasted her nectar for the first time. I was hooked, and she shivered as I slid a finger in her wanton pussy. She yelped from surprise. I was to find out later that nobody had ever played with and eaten her pussy. So, this was totally new to her, and she loved it as did I. I continued eating her hot pussy until I felt her begin to stiffen up. I knew she was about to orgasm. So, I continued until she grabbed my head with her hands and her thighs. I couldn't move, as she had a massive orgasm.

She said she had never felt anything like that. So, I told her that oral sex must not be as nasty as she thought. After she caught her breath, she just giggled like a school girl.

Now, I was getting to a point where my cock craved to be in her hot, moist pussy. So, I moved around to line up for a landing. As I did, she moved my throbbing cock into her. I just stayed like that for a while just to feel her around my hard cock. Then I slowly began to move in and out of her. As we slowly fucked for a few minutes, I could see her orgasm begin to build as was mine. So, I began to pick up some speed, and slam into her as deeply as possible. I continued to build speed until I exploded into her cunt. This was what she needed to achieve her orgasm, and I felt her tighten up underneath me. Then she went silent. Her orgasm was so strong, she couldn't even make a sound for a few seconds, but, when she was able to speak, she said "OH MY, FUCK ME HARD. I'M CUMMING." That just intensified my orgasm. We both lost control until we just went limp on the bed.

We stayed in bed for the rest of the afternoon fucking with short breaks between orgasms. We only took one short break to eat some left-overs for dinner. Then we headed back to bed for some more hot sex since my father wasn't due home until 10:00 pm.

By the end of the night, I think we were both caught up on all the missed sex we never had before. We were completely worn out. We didn't have sex again for a few days. However, that never stopped us from having some long kissing sessions. Just her kisses were enough to curl my toes. She taught me the ins and outs of passion not just sex (no pun intended). She taught me how to make love to a woman, and caress her in a way that made her feel loved and cared for. I learned that these were the keys to making a woman happy. The tender moments are what makes them feel loved. Sure, sometimes a serious fucking is needed, but the tenderness and kisses are what keeps them coming back for more. Of course, that all depends on the woman, but that's what my mother liked.

As time went on, we continued to show affection when we could. By that, I mean fucking often as she permitted. As I said, I was in my late teens going to school, and she was in her late fifties. I would've been happy fucking all day every day, but my libido was much stronger than hers considering our ages. She enjoyed hugging and kissing just about any time. That woman's lips and tongue were magic. She could convey so much love through those lips and her tongue. All things were fairly regular from day to day for quite a while. The one thing that was missing is we could never sleep together. My father would eventually wake up sober, and we both had to be up, or in our own beds.

At this point she loved receiving oral from me, but she still considered giving oral to be nasty. However, one day I finally talked her into giving my cock a kiss. From there she took it in her mouth and started doing what came naturally to her like a fish to water. Keep in mind there was no internet back then. So, neither of us really knew what we were doing, but we did a pretty good job of figuring it out together. Once she had it in her mouth, she began to bob her head. It felt so good watching my mother bob her head back and forth on my cock while we were looking into each other's eyes.

I was to learn later that all she and my father had done was straight up missionary, and she had never had a hard orgasm until I ate her luscious pussy. From that point on, I always made sure she orgasmed before I ever worried about myself. A lesson that has paid many dividends in my life. However, we were learning this together, and, as we learned each other's bodies, the sex became more and more exciting and passionate.

She learned how much I enjoyed her in pantyhose. So, one night she called me into her bedroom, while my father was passed out as usual, wearing nothing but pantyhose. I think my jaw actually fell and hit the floor when I saw her.

I wasted no time stripping and climbing in bed with her while she giggled. She thought it was so funny how I reacted at the sight of her. I was immediately hard as a rock as I ran my hands up and down her legs feeling the nylon on her legs and ass against the palms of my hands. It was so erotic, Then I took her right foot and sucked on her toes and licked her insoles through the nylon. This made me so hard, I had to rub my hard cock on my mother's nylon covered feet. I never really did what you'd call a proper foot job. I just had to feel my mother's nylon covered feet on my hard cock. That made my cock even harder if that was even possible. She cooed as I serviced her feet while I was running my hands along her nylon covered calves and thighs. It made her so wet, I could see the moisture in the crotch of her pantyhose.

Once I was done servicing her feet, I kissed my way down to her inner thighs where I lightly rubbed and kissed her. Then I switched to her other inner thigh. By this time she was practically begging me to fuck her, but her pussy was still covered by her pantyhose and only her pantyhose. Her bush and her pussy were still visible through the nylon, but I needed access. So, I just ripped a hole in the crotch of her pantyhose giving me full access to her sopping pussy.

Her scent was so strong that I had to taste her. So, I took the flat of my tongue and licked her all the way from her vaginal orifice to her fully exposed clit which I took between my lips and sucked. She started bucking her hips and begged me to fuck her hard. So, I crawled up between her thighs, lined up my cock with her vaginal opening, and shoved my cock into her as deep and has hard as I could. She screamed OH MY GOD!!, and I began pumping my cock in and out of her as quick and as hard as I could. This sent her over the top, and her body just locked up. For the first time in her life she squirted. Not only did she squirt, but she squirted all over her son's hard cock. After she squirted, I think she may have lost consciousness for a few seconds. She just went limp with her eyes closed, and didn't respond to me or anything I did. It totally took me by surprise. I never knew a woman could cum with so much fluid. She completely covered my cock, her thighs, and the bed with her cum.

Once she seemed to regain her consciousness, I began to resume a very slow pace in and out of her drenched pussy. With each movement of my cock, she'd quiver and moan. So once she was obviously awake and ready, I began to quicken my pace, and she again begged me to fuck her hard. Who can resist their mother when she's begging you to fuck her hard? Certainly not me. So, I did as she asked until I felt my own orgasm begin. I felt rope after rope of my jism blast into my mother's cunt which sent her over the edge again, and we orgasmed together. It was pure bliss.

After this experience, my mother decided it would be better to stop wearing pantyhose to bed. Instead, she began to wear stockings with garter belts. This way, we wouldn't go broke buying new pantyhose. This was OK by me. I got the experience of her nylon cover feet and legs with full access and no destruction of property.

She never wore her stockings except when she was with me which really made me feel special. It was just something special my mother did for her son. How many sons can say their mother wore stockings and garter belts just for them. Probably very few. Certainly, much fewer than the number of sons that daydream about it.

One day when my father was working late until 10:00pm, my mother came home from work, and I noticed a seam along the back of her legs. My jaw nearly dropped to the floor because that's the first time I ever saw her with seamed stockings.

I ran to her, hugged her, and began kissing her passionately before she hardly got into the door of our house. Then we began practically ripping each other's clothes off. Once I had her gorgeous breasts on full display, I began to take her skirt off. Once her skirt fell to the floor, she yelled "SURPRISE!", and I noticed she had on no panties or girdle. I don't know if she went to work without them, or took them off in the bathroom before she came home. Either way she had this planned, and it was totally hot.

I swooped her up in my arms and carried her back to her bed while passionately kissing her. At this point all she had on was her garter belt, stockings and heels. I can't begin to tell you how sexy it is to see your mother dressed like this, laying in her bed, and her arms stretched out to you. Needless to say, I was standing there hard as a rock with my cock pointed directly at her.

She grabbed my cock, and kissed the tip. Then she kissed my cock all the way to the base and back to the tip. Next, she took my cock in her mouth and sucked as she swirled her tongue around the tip. We may not have had porn to learn from, we picked up the basics pretty quickly on our own.

She knew those seamed stockings were going to drive me crazy, and she was right. I began rubbing my hands along her silk covered legs as she sucked my dick. Then her luscious mouth released me so I could remove her heals. Then, I rubbed my hard cock over those silk covered feet while I rubbed my hands over her silk covered calves and thighs until I felt the tops of her stockings and felt the bare flesh of her thighs. I could feel the heat radiating from her sex as I kissed her thighs.

The next thing I know, I'm between her stretched out legs with my prick pointed directly at her vaginal entrance. She guided me in slowly. I think we both wanted this to be slow and passionate. We just wanted to make love not fuck. So, I slowly pushed in until I was all the way in my mother's cunt, and I just stayed there while I enjoyed the heat and moisture surrounding my cock, and she enjoyed the feeling of being filled with her son's dick.

Next, I began to slowly pump in and out of my mother feeling the heat and passion build. As I began to increase the tempo, my mother and I began to kiss. Our tongues were dueling as I fucked her mouth with my tongue while fucking her cunt with my cock. Her lips were moist and pressed against mine. Her tongue tasted like honey as my tongue wrapped around hers playing that duet of passion and love. Then I broke the kiss and looked deep into my mother's eyes as I moved in and out of her. The love and closeness of a mother and son making love to each other while looking deeply into each other's eyes begins to give you the understanding of the phrase "the eyes are the windows to the soul". I could see my mother's soul through her eyes as I'm sure she could see mine. We just stayed at that slow pace making love to one another until we each began to feel an overwhelming love as we each peaked with the eruption of our passion. I'd never experienced anything like it before. I collapsed on my mother as we each tried to regain our breath, we whispered into each other's ears "I love you. I love you."

Then, one day my father came home, and told my mother he had one week's training meeting down on the coast. I couldn't believe it. He'd never taken a business trip before. My mother and I were so excited. For the first time we'd get to sleep together, and make love as the mood strikes us. I think I stayed hard from the time my mother told me he'd be gone until he actually left.

12