Ascending Lauren Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren climbed out of the bathtub, water cascading off her shoulders and breasts like an erotic waterfall. Toweling off, she opened a drawer and selected a pair of black lace bikini panties, which she stepped into and pulled up tightly around her slim but curvy hips. Lauren smoothed out the thin panty band which rose just above her neatly trimmed v-shaped bush. Next came an off-white strapless bra, a necessity for the pale blue off-shoulder blouse she was going to wear. And finally, she shimmied into a pair of tight white denim skinny jeans; the ones she knew Corey loved. It highlighted her small butt perfectly. Taking one last look in the mirror, Lauren nodded in self-appreciation, switched off the bedroom lamp, and turned her focus towards the evening ahead.

++++++

The downtown Miami arts district in which the apartment building was located contained an eclectic menagerie of galleries, theaters, restaurants, nightclubs, and shops of all kinds. Their dinner reservation was not until eight o'clock, so the couple walked about, seeking locations of certain necessities such as a pharmacy, dry cleaners, and grocery stores. The amount of sidewalk traffic amazed them, considering most of Des Moines rolled up after dark. "Dress to impress" seemed to be the theme, with many women not at all afraid to show a bit of skin.

The pair was famished by dinner time and indulged themselves with two bottles of fine wine and excellent salmon. Nourished and quite buzzed, Lauren was ready to dance. They began walking hand-in-hand towards the address of a hot spot a few blocks away which Corey had heard offered a spectacular old-school discotheque atmosphere. Turning a corner, they saw no less than 50 people gathered outside the club, corralled by stanchions and bright purple rope. Multi-color neon signs declared the nightspot's name, Club X, and very loud, muffled music was emanating from within the non-de-script urban building. Corey looked at his watch. It was ten-thirty. The line would only get longer. Lauren shrugged, grabbed his hand, and fell behind the other hopefuls. Most were men and women under 30. Few, if any, were over 40. Knowing the doormen were responsible for populating the dance floor with as many "beautiful people" as possible, it seemed to Corey their chances of getting in were slim to none.

After 30 minutes of rocking back and forth on his heels without much movement, Corey was about to suggest they find another place to cut the rug. Just as he opened his mouth to speak, a long black car pulled to the curb in front of the club. Lauren watched as three young and very fit women, two brunettes and one blonde, emerged from within and began smoothing out their short dresses, tugging the hems down over their buttocks as they went. They walked past the couple on their way to the front of the line when the blonde looked back over her shoulder towards Lauren. Something had caught her eye. With an expression of surprised recognition, she stopped and strolled back to where the couple was waiting in line.

"Laurrrren," the blonde pronounced slowly, as if she was trying to recall the name. "Is that right?"

Lauren looked at Corey, then acknowledged the woman standing in front of her. "Yes, that's right. Do I know you?"

"Likely not, and sorry, I didn't mean to freak you out. My name is Amy Rosinner. I work in the legal department at Rekrap. I saw an HR organizational announcement sent out this past week and your bio was attached. Your facial features and that awesome black hair are unmistakable."

"Well, in that case, nice to meet you, Amy. This is my husband, Corey," Lauren replied graciously.

The blonde took Corey's hand and shook it warmly. "Welcome to Miami!" she gushed. "Been standing here long?"

"About half an hour," Corey bemoaned.

"Really? Okay, we can fix that," Amy stated cheerfully, looping her arms around Lauren's. "Can't have our new executive waiting in line, can we?"

The trio rejoined the blonde's waiting friends and walked past the doormen who, to the couple's amazement, unhooked the stanchion rope without blinking an eye. "Good evening, all."

Corey and Lauren followed the women through the doorway and looked out towards the dance floor. It was a cornucopia of pulsating laser lights, neon blue glowing support posts, and women in glowing gowns dancing on podiums surrounding the floor. Corey had once been to the now defunct Studio 54 in New York City on a business trip back in the 70s, and this seemed to match that energy. Lauren was instantly mesmerized, her legs and hips bouncing to the beat of the very intense EDM. She turned to thank Amy for getting them in, but the blonde and her friends had disappeared into the crowd. Shrugging, Lauren led Corey to the dance floor. She was in her element.

Her husband was not a dancer and did not pretend to be. More at home in a biker bar than here, Corey simply acquiesced to this type of scene because he was acutely aware of how much his wife loved to dance. After a few minutes warming to the environment, Lauren really hit her stride. Tossing her midnight hair from one side to the other, she rolled her bare shoulders and shimmied up against Corey, her breasts touching his chest. She spun away, arms tracing the contour of her body from head to hips, profiling her curves. Corey stood in awe, almost forgetting to dance. To be sure, seeing that tight ass clad in those white jeans twisting and rotating around him was clearly awakening his dick. When Lauren turned her back to him, grinding her hips against his crotch, he thought he was going to explode. Thank God for denim jeans, he thought.

The couple danced alone to several songs until Amy reappeared on the floor with her friends and quickly coaxed Lauren and Corey into their dance circle. They danced for the next two hours, only stopping to quench their thirst. Corey had to sit out several times to catch his breath. He didn't mind. He enjoyed watching these four smoking hot women - not to mention other scantily clad 20-somethings - twerk their way around the dance floor. From time to time, guys would try to waltz into the circle, but most were quickly shut down. Lauren got her share of attention when Corey wasn't out there, and at one point was hip bumping with a nicely dressed young man who had taken a liking to her. Mr. Friendly was a good dancer, and Lauren matched him step for step, allowing him to twirl her about, with the occasional dip. Lauren was clearly only interested in the dancing, rotating her hips and swaying her body to match the rhythm of the music. Corey stood transfixed as the young man waited for her arms to be on the upswing, her hands grasped together, to quickly move in beneath them, pulling her clasped hands down around his neck. Classic move, Corey bemused. Lauren appeared to laugh, and to his surprise, instead of pushing away, pulled the guy in closer. She was feeling the alcohol. Mr. Friendly apparently read that as a green light and moved his hands from her hips to her ass, generously cupping and caressing those exquisite buns. This lasted for several seconds until Lauren's eyes snapped open. She slowly twisted away and out of his arms, smiling, slowly holding up her left ring finger. The wedding ring sparkled in the laser lights. He nodded a disappointed grin, and they danced their way back to the others.

Upon rejoining Amy and friends, Lauren looked for Corey, her eyes finally landing on him holding two drinks on an upper platform. She waved and made her way to his side.

"Enjoying your new friends?" Corey asked, handing her another Long Island Tea.

"I am," Lauren replied out of breath, "they really have a lot of energy!"

"I noticed one of your boyfriends managed to whisk you off your feet."

"You mean Jake? Please, I am probably old enough to legally drink before he was born!"

"Oh, Jake now, is it? Still, you seemed to enjoy his skills," Corey grinned.

"He had good moves, yes," Lauren replied decidedly.

"Like when his hands used your ass as a stress ball?"

"Ah, you saw that, huh?" she said sheepishly.

"Yeah. You shut him down awfully quick."

"You almost seem disappointed," Lauren looked at her husband quizzically.

Corey slipped his arms around her shoulders. "Maybe. Poor boy probably has blue balls now."

Lauren discretely reached down and felt her husband's crotch. He was hard as a nail. She cocked her head sideways, downed her drink, and licked her lips. "Get me another one of these and I'll make sure you don't meet the same fate tonight." Corey Miller could not find a bartender fast enough.

+++++

The side door of the minivan opened and Corey swung his legs outward onto the pavement. In overly dramatic form, he held out a hand for Lauren to grab, which helped steady her until she found footing on the street beside him. They bid the taxi driver goodnight, and turned towards the front of the apartment building, walking slowly and surely. Before pulling away, the driver stopped briefly to watch Lauren's ass in the tight white jeans sway gently back and forth as her date fondled and squeezed it. Lucky old guy, getting that younger poon. He had seen enough drunk couples in his line of work and that dude would soon be balls deep in pussy.

To even a casual observer, it was clear the pair was liquored up and having a grand time. They had stayed at the club for another couple drinks and some rather amusing dance moves from Corey. At two a.m. they thought it best to take a cab back to the apartment rather than walk. The pair giggled secretively as they passed the lobby concierge, nodding their heads in acknowledgement to the bespectacled man behind the desk.

Once on the 23rd floor, it took some time for Lauren to find the door fob in her purse, and then promptly dropped it in the hallway. Corey slowly bent his knees, the alcohol making the descent a bit wobbly, causing him to grasp his wife's right leg just below her crotch. His face only inches from her tight, small ass, he slowly sank the remainder of the way to his knees, running his hand down Lauren's leg as he went. Finding the fob at her feet, he made the journey back up the leg with his hand, deliberately taking his time to stand up, and stopping only when his fingers found the camel toe in her jeans. He rubbed them just ever so lightly and inhaled deeply. Good Lord, Corey could swear he smelled her sex. "You drop something?" he asked. Lauren just giggled again, placed the fob near the handle, leaned in and opened the door.

Inside the apartment, Corey took a quick leak, then fetched two beers from the fridge. He found his wife in the living area swaying unsteadily and staring critically at some cowboy and bucking bronco artwork they had hung earlier that week. Corey deftly opened the beers and handed one to Lauren. "That horse is being ridden hard," Lauren proclaimed slowly, doing her best not to slur the words. "And I'm just the cowboy to do the riding," Corey replied. He eased up behind his wife, then whirled her around, careful not to upset her balance, until they came face to face, noses inches apart. Lauren put her arms around his neck, sloshing some beer from her bottle onto his linen shirt. "That'll cost ya," Corey assured his wife.

Having been teased by those tight jeans all night, he could wait no more. Hand in hand, the couple practically skipped to the bedroom, Lauren laughing hysterically. It wasn't until she found herself facing Corey in front of the bed that she slowed things down and looked deeply into his eyes. She loved him dearly; it meant so much to her that he was here tonight. Lauren took their beers and gently set them on the nightstand. Putting her head against his chest, she melted into him. He enveloped her with his arms. It was a feeling neither wanted to end. Finally, Corey lifted her chin, gazed into his bride's eyes, and kissed her with as much passion as on their first date.

It did not take long before they were undressing each other, not in the hurried way of young lovers, but in a deliberate, let's-savor-the-moment of sweethearts who have long known every nook and cranny of each other's bodies. Having dispensed with Lauren's blouse, Corey removed his shirt and gently pushed her onto the bed. He climbed on top, placing one knee between her legs, and looked down to his wife's face. Caressing her upper body, his fingers lightly traveled along her soft arms, up to her face, around the strapless bra, across her firm tummy, then back. As his right hand brushed by her mouth, Lauren lashed out with her tongue and sucked in his thumb. Corey lowered his face to her chest and slowly began peeling back the top of the bra with his teeth, springing loose Lauren's now erect half inch nipples. He sucked one into his mouth and began gently nibbling. Lauren arched her back in response, pressing her denim camel toe into Corey's slacks strategically placed between her legs. She was clearly heating up. After a few minutes of toying with her breasts, Corey leaned over his wife's face and replaced the thumb in her mouth with his tongue. Lauren relinquished his finger and quickly sucked his tongue in deeply, their lips groping each other hungrily. Lauren reached down and began fingering Corey's nipples in kind. He had always been extremely sensitive there and moaned loudly as he felt his cock stiffen and pulsate.

Tearing himself away from her kisses, Corey knelt in front of his wife, mesmerized by the sight of her hips wrapped tightly by those white sexy denim jeans. He undid the top snap and pulled down the zipper, revealing the lace panties beneath. He inhaled deeply and the unmistakable sweet smell of Lauren's sex hit his nose like a nerve gas. Corey deftly slid her pants off and threw them aimlessly to the floor. Knowing what came next, Lauren removed her bra and threw two fluffy pillows behind her, propped up by the bed's headboard. She leaned forward slightly, placed both hands on the back of her husband's head, and pulled him between her legs. The strong odor of her moistened pussy excited Corey to no end. He pushed the thin panties to one side with his tongue and began slowly licking the neatly trimmed bush before him. The outline of her pubic hair seemed to form an arrow pointing down to the ultimate prize. For several minutes, Corey gave his wife a proper lashing, his tongue darting in and out of her pink slit, chin rubbing against her course pubic hairs. Coming up for air, he began to probe her wet hole with his fingers, first one, then two. Lauren's hips began to rotate and roll as she responded to the finger fucking. Copious amounts of fluid began to flow, accompanied by the wet, sloppy sounds of her husband's attacking hand. Corey used the other to spread her labia, finding her clit hard and ready. Continuing to alternate between two and three fingers inside her, Corey began tapping Lauren's clitoris gently. His wife's hips started to buck as the two-handed assault took its toll.

"Jesus, Corey. Eeeeee, ah that feels sooooo gooood!" she moaned loudly.

Lauren had never been very animate in bed, and this was about as vocal as she got. Alternating between the tap-tap-tap of his forefinger on her clit and sucking on her pink button, Corey continued the incursion on his wife's pussy, now three fingers deep and drenched in Lauren's juices.

"Keep...doing...that," Lauren panted. "Oh yes, that's it. Right there. Keep going!"

Without warning, Lauren's entire body began to writhe as an orgasm flowed over her. Grabbing the back of Corey's head with one hand, she forcefully shoved his face between her legs, driving his tongue as deep into her hole as his fingers. Lauren whimpered loudly, stuffing a fist into her mouth to muffle her release. Corey kept his tongue extended, wiggling it up and down as fast as it would go. Lauren's orgasm lasted a good 30 seconds before gently subsiding. Removing a fist from her mouth, she looked down to see Corey's glistening eyes peering up at her from the end of the bed. His face was clearly covered with her juices. Corey chuckled softly, "You know there aren't any kids around to hear us anymore. You don't have to swallow your hand now." Lauren just gave Corey a sultry look, her eyes peeking out from behind those black bangs. "Is the Chairman on duty tonight?" she asked coyly.

A moment of concern flashed across Corey's face, his glazed smile changing to a frown. The vibrator! It was an integral part of their love making now. Where the fuck was the vibrator? Did they leave it back in Des Moines? Correctly interpreting the look of mild panic on his face, Lauren motioned to the bottom section of the chest of drawers sitting parallel to the bed. Corey scrambled comically and began rummaging with determination through the furniture. This caused the still very intoxicated Lauren to giggle again uncontrollably. After a moment, he spun around and grinned, triumphantly raising the large flesh colored vibrating dildo above his head. "Chairman, is that you?" Lauren purred in her sexiest tone, trying to suppress her laughter.

Corey walked back to the bed, discarding his slacks and boxers. The way the mirror was positioned, it provided a reflection of the entire bed. Very kinky, he thought, nice how that worked out. Kneeling before his wife, the vision before him took his breath away. Lauren had removed her panties and her legs were now spread as wide as the 48-year-old could muster, head sunk back into a sea of pillows, and that lovely straight black hair just barely covering each succulent breast. His cock could not have been any harder. He wanted to take her, feel her pussy squeezing his dick, but then realized this would be the last time for a while and he did not want to rush it.

Please...please let the batteries work, Corey begged silently as he turned the bottom of the vibrator to the on position. As he did, the Chairman roared to life, its low hum filling the bedroom with a promise of satisfaction. Using his left hand, he placed the large vibrator against her vulva, slowly moving the head of the device in a circle. When Lauren's breathing began to increase, he knew it was working its magic. After a few minutes of rubber arousal, Lauren needed more. "Talk to me," she pleaded. "Tell me one of your crazy stories." Corey, who was intently suckling her breasts, considered the request. "Mmmm, okay," her husband replied between licks, buying some time. Those stories were usually based on some fact, some scenario they had recently experienced. It had to be somewhat plausible or they'd both laugh too much. A party? A concert? Ah, shit. The evening's booze was really blocking his creativity here. Corey began to search his near-term memory bank, battling the booze; there had to be something. That night's dinner, their strolls around the city, the galleries, it all flashed before him like fuzzy snapshots. He remembered ordering drinks - just the right amount apparently - at the dance club. Lauren's begging him to dance, her swaying sexily with her arms in the air and hips keeping time to the music, mesmerizing both him and even Mr. Friendly with every oscillation. When she got to be dancing, she was one of the hottest women on the floor, bar none. Ah, just a minute. Mr. Friendly. Got it.

Scooting up a bit so he could whisper in her ear, Corey continued to partner with the Chairman, keeping its constant vibrations on Lauren's pussy lips and clit. "Did you have fun going out tonight?" he asked softly into his moaning wife's ear.

"Yes. Very much," Lauren breathed, her lips forming a small smile.

"You looked so beautiful, so sexy".

"I'm glad you thought so".

"I did," Corey confirmed. "And I wasn't the only one, you know."

"What do you mean?"

"You turned many heads tonight, shaking that little ass around on the dance floor."

Lauren burst out laughing, "Sure I did."

Corey applied more pressure to the vibrator rotating on her clit, turning her laugh to a sigh. "Oh my, that feels so good." There was no doubt the Chairman was getting into a groove. He wasn't quite hitting the mark though. Lauren gently took the vibrator from Corey's hand and strategically positioned it over the spot she alone knew. Her free hand moved to her right breast and began to massage the nipple. His left hand now free, Corey wrapped it snugly around his cock and began to slowly masturbate. For the next few minutes, the bedroom grew quiet as only the sounds of heavy breathing and the whirring of the sex toy could be heard.