Ascending Lauren Ch. 15

Story Info
A Very Miller Christmas.
15k words
4.3
10.2k
17

Part 15 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 08/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This narrative is part of a multi-part story that explores the sexual exploits of a Midwestern couple who wanted a change in locale, but are experiencing much, much more.

Warning: subject matter includes hotwife/cuckold/group sex topics. This story is tagged as such, so if you do not care for these types of tales, move on. You are your only enemy if you continue reading.

Those that do choose to continue, please know reading previous chapters will help you better understand the characters and their journey.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are over 18.

========

Chapter 15

========

December 23rd. Just over 2 months to go.

The ringtone echoed loudly from somewhere in the apartment, jostling Lauren from a deep sleep. Her heavy eyes slid open, then squinted in the morning sun. Curled next to her, facing the opposite direction with sheets pulled tightly to a pale neck, lay Chloe Morgan. The young stripper was fast asleep.

Swinging aching feet to the floor, the disheveled brunette rubbed her temples to mitigate the hangover that was clouding any semblance of clear thought. Not wishing to disturb the redhead, she gently lifted herself off the mattress and slowly stood, wobbling a bit until gaining confidence in her balance.

Lauren winced.

There it was again, that damn phone. Who the hell is calling so early?

Naked, she stumbled to the kitchen and fished the device from her purse just as it stopped ringing. It had been her daughter, Caroline. No surprise there; the girls often called on Saturday mornings to catch up. The real shocker was the time. Already eleven o'clock!

So, where the hell is Corey, and why didn't he answer the phone?

The couch where Jax had deposited her blacked-out husband some six hours prior was empty, the small blanket she'd thrown on him now lay neatly folded on one of the cushions. A half drank cup of coffee sat on the cutting board next to the dishwasher, and a suit bag was hanging neatly from a kitchen cabinet handle.

Of course! The interview! And I was supposed to help him get ready.

Lauren cursed herself for not setting an alarm. Armed with a cup of coffee and a heavy dose of guilt, she snuck out to the balcony and returned her daughter's call. As they chatted, Chloe was visible through the bedroom window overlooking the veranda.

How could such an young, angelic face be so...naughty?

But what was worse? A 20-year-old exotic dancer, or the 49-year-old that slept with her?

The pure depravity of it did not escape Lauren, nor did the fact that she began to get wet just gazing upon the sleeping beauty. When Chloe's eyes fluttered open, she saw the older woman talking on the phone waved through the window.

The call ended a few minutes later and Lauren joined her new lover in the bedroom as she was shimmying into last night's dress, pushing meaty breasts back inside the outfit, then pulling on very high heels.

"Well, you look happy," Chloe observed, struggling with one shoe.

"Yeah, that was my daughter. She's coming for a visit next week. Winter break."

"College student?"

"School counselor."

"Ah, then we have something in common."

Lauren coughed. You mean besides both of you being in your twenties?

The two sat in silence while the younger woman threaded straps through tiny metal buckles.

"I suppose last night was just another day at the office for you, huh?" Lauren asked meekly.

Chloe shot the pretty brunette an annoyed but forgiving look. She was used to people seeing her as just a hired fuck. "Is that what you think? I was working? Like Jax?"

Lauren paled. She hadn't meant to offend. "I'm sorry, I just figured when I asked you to help with Corey, you know, I'd get a bill. Nothing is free these days."

Chloe leaned over and kissed the Iowan native. "Friendship is. And don't worry, the only bill you'll get is from Jax."

"I already paid him."

"Then we're all square. Look, you can believe what you want, but I wasn't on the clock last night. Yeah, you had an agenda and all, but I didn't agree to help you as a hired hand. That wasn't Autumn that made love to you, it was Chloe. I like you. I think we could be friends. Quite frankly, I don't have many of those. And you're special."

Lauren managed a smile. "I think you're special too."

Chloe stood up and smoothed her dress.

"Hubby still passed out?"

"No, he went to a job interview this morning."

"Ouch."

Lauren nodded. "He's probably rough around the edges right now. Anyway, thank you for helping with his...you know...thing."

"Oh, I definitely think we hit the mark," Chloe tossed her hair and picked up her purse. "We cucked him pretty hard. Not as hard as we could have, mind you, but he seemed to be into it."

"I guess he'll let me know."

"There's a sadness about him, you know."

"He's lonely. That'll change soon. I just hope he can hang in there."

The young girl winked. "Then create some memories to tide him over."

"I intend to do just that. Listen, thank Jax again for me, too. I know I was just another, um, customer, but...wow," Lauren reddened, fanning her face.

Chloe laughed. "Yeah, don't I know it. We occasionally team up. He does the hotwife thing a lot. You wouldn't believe how many couples want the experience but don't want to go through the trouble of bars or risk being seen. I asked him to keep the bull-cuck interaction fairly mild this time, since you didn't know how Corey was going to react. Maybe you guys can go deeper next time. Jax can really turn on the humiliation if you want. Believe me, you have no idea what some cucks get off on."

Lauren looked down at her hands. Oh, I've got a pretty good idea.

The dancer saw the doubt in her friend's eyes. "Make no mistake, honey, he's got it bad. I may be young, but I can tell. He doesn't just like to watch you have sex, he wants to wallow in it, to bask in the fact that he's no longer as virile as the man who's fucking you."

"I never would have guessed that. And after all these years."

"Those you'd least suspect get bitten by the notion. Powerful men, like bank presidents. Tough guys, like firemen and soldiers. Once it gets in their heads, its like a drug. Hard to shake. "

"I might have to give Jax a call next time Corey's in town."

"I think he'd like that, if he's available. Just know he mostly does vids and shoots a lot."

"Pornos?"

"Adult films. Low-budget, not the slick stuff coming out of LA. Cam girls hire him a lot."

"And you?"

Chloe smirked. "There may be a few shorts out there with me in them."

"Well, you guys are very good actors."

"And so are you."

The junior executive blushed. "I wasn't acting."

The two women kissed at the door, ignoring the spinster in 23g who was taking her dog to the elevator. They giggled at the dirty look she telegraphed their way.

"Thanks again," Lauren smiled. "You made us very happy."

"Hey, it's what I do. Tootles!"

Moments later Chloe could be heard praising the small terrier in the lift as she joined the neighbor for the ride down.

Lauren leaned against the closing apartment door. She knew she should be focusing on the day ahead, but there were far weightier things on her mind.

+++++

Dale Dactyl sat at a table for two on the patio of Le Cafe, sipping a vodka martini. He was simply dressed simply in a floral shirt, white trousers, and brown loafers. Although one of the richest men in southeast Florida, you'd never know it by his appearance. No gold jewelry or Rolodex for him. It's not that he didn't enjoy wealth; that much was evidenced by the limo that took him everywhere and a sailboat docked in Fort Lauderdale. It's just that he didn't feel the need to flaunt it. In fact, he didn't even feel rich. Just some guy who was lucky enough to have positioned his small construction company to take advantage of the building boon in the 2000s. That, and having a good relationship with local unions helped catapult him to the top. Depending on the time of year, his company had fifteen to twenty residential developments underway at any one time. At 53, he wanted to put down the hammer and step back from the nine-to-five so he could travel and live life. That's why he needed an experienced project manager to help oversee the growing inventory of homes and high-rises.

Looking out over Biscayne Bay, Dactyl admired the expansive marinas filled with every type of vessel. Although he and his wife Amanda preferred Fort Lauderdale, Miami was okay too. One thing was for sure, he thought while admiring the ass of a pretty waitress as she walked by, both cities had really hot women.

+++++

Corey trudged past the towering hotels and million-dollar condos on his way to the water. His head was about to detonate, but it wasn't all related to the hangover. There was no choice but to press on with the interview. It could make a difference between a good life and great one. With Lauren.

What would that life look like? Expensive house in the 'burbs? One of those stuffy high-rise villas in the sky? Maybe a small sea-faring boat of their own? He was full of hope, trying to stay upbeat about how things might play out. But there were darker thoughts as well.

When he did finally live here, would she still be willing to play? Lauren wasn't his slave. She could stop at any time. Yet there were no indications she wanted to.

Of course, she doesn't. Face it, man, whatever Lauren does now is well beyond just satiating your perverted mind. She's bought into it. She digs it.

It was true. Of her the ten lovers he knew of - two of them women - he'd only set up one of those. That had been with his best friend Zane. All the others, she had solicited.

What if it got to be too much, too intense?

Then why bring up dating, you fool? You sit at home fretting about her finding someone else, then talk about dating? What the fuck's wrong with you?

The fetish, that's what.

It just went to show how strong the pull was. It consumed every waking moment. At work, he'd see the coworkers Lauren had fantasized about, then have an overwhelming urge to masturbate in some remote porta-potty. He'd drive by some of their favorite bars and imagine she was in there, flirting with their friends. He'd start streaming an old western, then find himself searching for new hotwife videos.

Yes, he had it bad, and it was getting worse. Those things Lauren and her friends had said last night were daggers, but in a sick, gratifying way. He couldn't remember his dick being any harder. The sad part was, it wasn't because his 61-year-old cock was in 20-year-old pussy. No, it was because he was watching his wife getting pounded into the mattress by a tattooed gigolo!

And if that wasn't enough, there were the spears of humiliation.

Lauren alluding to him being a "five minute" man, and not having the right "equipment" to play nude volleyball.

Him being told HE got to decide how nasty she should get, but in reality, the whole night had already been planned.

Her leaving his side to go to Max.

That kid's arrogant attitude, telling Corey he hadn't treated her pussy right.

Chloe denying him sex with Lauren, saying he may never fuck her again. Her laughing at his attempt to use an XL condom.

And the one that hurt the most:

"She doesn't need you anymore."

His heart may have taken the brunt of the anguish, but the rest of his body had bathed in the sweet emotional rollercoaster that all men of his ilk craved.

And he couldn't explain why. It's just the way he was wired.

+++++

"Mr. Dactyl?"

Dale looked up and saw an older man with pale, pasty skin smiling at him. Definitely not a native Floridian.

"Mr. Miller? Good to meet you, please have a seat."

For the sake of the interview and the future it might hold, Corey had pushed his previous thoughts into the recesses of his mind before entering the restaurant. What stood before the Florida construction guru was now a confident project manager with thirty-five years in the business.

The men ordered a round of drinks and spent a good part of the first thirty minutes getting to know each other. Dale spoke of his days as a framer, working sunup to sundown for others, until starting his own firm. Corey listened intently to the story and was impressed. Just a regular guy who clawed his way up the food chain the hard way.

Corey reciprocated, running down his lengthy years of service managing large scale construction efforts. Although most of those had been in commercial and health care, he didn't think a pivot would be too hard, given his experience. Dactyl agreed. The shrewd businessman had already done his research and knew Miller was the right guy for the job.

"How's your wife feel about you being away from home? Not far, within the state, and not often. But you may occasionally have to set up shop on site for a week or so."

"She's lived without me for six months now. I think we can survive a week or two apart here and there. Did you have a figure in mind?"

Corey had to contain his enthusiasm when Dale threw out a starting figure. A 35% increase from his current pay.

"What do you say? I'll even throw in a car of your choice, seeing as you'll be driving around our fine state."

With a broad smile, Corey held out his hand. "I'd say we have a deal."

"Good," Dale nodded, polishing off his second martini, "See you in mid-March. Take a little time off before you start and take that wife of yours on vacation. You'll need it."

"Yes, sir!"

The newest employee of privately held Dactyl Construction was all grins as he walked backed to the apartment. The life he and Lauren had envisioned together was finally falling into place. Retire to Florida and grow old in each other's arms!

What a wonderful life it was.

+++++

"Do her. Fuck the cheap whore."

Those were Corey's exact words, Lauren fretted, blurted out last night as Jax prepared to fuck her. The way her husband used them...they weren't tongue-in-cheek. They didn't come out as playful or coltish. It was as if he was trying to make a statement. A vulgar one.

Had that whole scene been too much for him? Was the long-distance marriage starting to take it's toll? Had they pushed things too far?

A whore.

She bit her lip.

Of course, I'm a whore now. By anyone's definition.

And oddly enough, it didn't feel wrong.

+++++

When Corey returned two hours later, Lauren could tell he had good news. Three decades of marriage tends to provide that instinct. The look on her face was priceless when she learned of the job offer.

"Oh my god, babe," she threw her arms around his neck, "that's wonderful! We need to celebrate!"

He spied her braless breasts beneath a well-worn tank-top and kissed her. "That's exactly what I was thinking too."

And yet, there was something wrong. It was subtle, but there. A tiny hesitation when he had pulled her near.

"Okay, what gives?"

Lauren shook her head. She didn't want to ruin his happy announcement. It wasn't until he persisted that she finally opened up.

"Fine. We need to talk."

"About the job?"

"About us."

Corey's expression turned to one of concern as she led him to the sofa, patting the cushion next to her.

"Things have been...different...between us, you know, since I moved here."

"Really, I hadn't noticed."

The sarcasm was thick, earning him a foul look.

"C'mon, babe," he said solemnly. "I'll admit, the dynamics have changed, but we're still Corey and Lauren. The two amigos, remember? And wonderful kids to boot!"

Uh oh, there it is. The expression every husband gets when a storm is brewing.

"You're wrong!" she cried, folding her arms. "More like Corey, who sent his wife to Sodom and Gomorrah, and Lauren the good mom turned slut."

"I sent you? Laur, sweetie, you just said that you were having fun with all this, that you weren't exactly living a penance."

"I'm not."

"Then what's going on in that head of yours?"

"You called me a cheap whore."

Corey massaged his aching head, feeling a little sideswiped. "Huh?"

"Last night you called me a cheap whore."

"I...I don't remember that specifically. But if I did, it's only because..."

"...the shoe fits. That's is what you're trying to say, right?"

"Hey, whoa. You guys didn't exactly pull any punches with me."

Lauren sank to the couch and exhaled, her little cheeks puffing out. "I know, I know. I guess we're both making assumptions. I don't know, this whole arrangement, it seems to consume our lives. We don't talk about normal things anymore. Hey, did you hear the new song on the radio? Hey, can you pick up some sugar at the market? I never thought I'd say this, but I miss the normalcy."

"We live fifteen-hundred miles from away each other. For married couples, it's not normal."

"You know what I mean, Corey!" Lauren frowned, standing up. She was pacing now. "When we do find the time to talk, it always turns to sex. My sex. Lauren, did you go out tonight? Lauren, did anyone hit on you? Lauren, did you sleep with anyone? I mean, it's all we talk about!"

The tears began to well up in those stormy eyes.

"And the thing is, you're right. I am a whore now."

Corey hung his head. This just wasn't worth it. When he started pushing her six months ago, it was only to test the waters. Any distress, any jealousy, any angst...that was supposed to be within him, not her. A hotwife was supposed to be free to experience others, unshackled from the chains of a traditional marriage. She's not supposed to be crying.

He rose and pulled her into his arms. "You were only trying to please me. I can't make love like I used to. I know this and you do too. So now you're free to find those that can. Is that wrong? I don't think so. What we do is nobody else's business. And I for one do not think you're a cheap whore!"

Lauren managed a weak smile, sniffling. "Just a regular one, huh?"

Corey laughed. "Yeah, look at us. A sick, twisted bastard and his whore. But I want you to know, we can end this anytime, go back to the way it used to be."

She tightened her hug. "I'm not sure we can. I'm not the girl I was. And I'm not sure I can ever be her again."

A mist clouded Corey's vision. For the first time, the reality of the lifestyle hit him like a sledgehammer. It was so hard to see from a distance, through video chats, but up close, there it was in her eyes. There was no going back. How many couples before them had thought the same thing? Fact is, you can't. You can't unhear those peculiar sounds she makes only when she's with another lover. You can't unsee the way she looks at him with unbridled, animalistic lust. Corey was learning to accept this as part of living with his fetish. Past deeds were the kink's exhaust. They could not be changed.

"It's okay, I kind of like the new girl," he said in a feeble attempt at comforting her, unsure he believed his own words. "So, now what?"

Lauren broke their embrace and put a finger to his lips.

"Let's go celebrate your new job."

+++++

Leading her husband to the bedroom, Lauren pushed him onto the bed and undid his trousers. Corey smiled dreamily as the mother of his children pulled aside the loose boxers and kissed the head of his soft cock. Her tongue flicked snake-like around the flaccid six-inches, licking down one side of the shaft, then up the other. Recalling what she'd learned over the past few months, she pulled out all the stops. She fucked his dick with her mouth, deep throated him until his wiry pubes poked her nostrils and pressed a thumb into that oh-so-soft depression at the base. Yet, despite her best efforts, the most Corey could muster was a weak semi, acting more like a jumbo gummy worm than a real cock.