Ascending Lauren Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh," Lucy waved her hand in front of her face, "that pool scene..."

"I've never seen it," Lauren replied, eyes cast down as she unfolded her napkin and placed it in her lap.

"You should definitely experience it sometime," Ricky recommended with a wink.

Like their time at the pool, the air was again sexually charged, fueled by innuendos and double entendres. Suddenly two figures cast a shadow over the white linen tablecloth. Another couple, much younger than any of them, stood behind empty chairs.

"May we," the man asked.

"Of course," Ricky was quick to answer, "please do."

The newcomers settled in, adjusting their place settings. Both were dressed nicely; he in a lightweight long-sleeve button-down shirt, and she in a beige cocktail dress.

Not one to beat around the bush, Lucy asked them what their cruise names were.

The husband seemed unsure and looked to his wife.

"I don't think we've really thought about that much."

Ricky raised an eyebrow. "Are you new to the scene?"

The couple looked puzzled.

Lucy spelled it out for them. "Do you fuck other people?"

"Oh," the man replied softly, "we've...we've been to a couple...um...clubs in the area. That's where we met Myles."

Lucy grinned mischievously. "From now on, you shall be known as Rhett and Scarlett."

The couple glanced at each other, amused by the names that had been given them. They both nodded in unison.

From a corner of the room, a male attendant in a white tuxedo and red bow tie appeared, gently ringing a triangle to get the guests' attention.

"Dinner is served."

And what a dinner it was. Fresh fish, succulent steak, and every kind of side were set before the diners. Each bite was a burst of flavor, expertly prepared by the talented culinary team that Myles had brought in. As they savored their meal, the attentive host made his rounds, engaging every guest in a brief conversation, ensuring every need was being cared for. His warm demeanor was a hallmark of his personality, earning him the nickname, among others, the "Friendly Billionaire'.

Dessert came, a tempting selection of cheesecake, crème brûlée, or bundt cake. The ladies at the table passed, but that didn't stop Ricky and Rhett from digging in, claiming it was a 'cheat' day. Palettes had barely been satisfied and food had just begun digesting when the male attendant appeared again with the triangle.

"Master Myles would like to express his gratitude for dining with him tonight."

As he spoke, other crew members began to peel back an accordion partition, revealing another large room--the very same one Lauren had been shown earlier, adorned with disco balls, stripper poles, and a sea of pillows scattered across the floor.

"Please join us now for the entertainment portion of tonight's program."

Gesturing toward a row of picture windows where a beautiful crimson sunset painted the sky over a glistening ocean, he cracked a knowing grin.

"Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky at morn, sailor take warn. May you're entire evening be a delight."

The dinner music changed to livelier tunes, mixing newer FM hits with catchy 90s songs. Guests stood from the tables, taking drinks with them, and sifted their way through soft pillows and cushions, finding open spots to relax in. As they settled, there was low murmuring amongst themselves with the occasional burst of laughter. Conversations now flowing, the guests soaked up the energy, tapping their feet and bobbing their heads to the rhythm of catchy tunes. The transition from a semi-formal dinner to an all-out party had been successful.

With cozy pillows beneath them, there was an abundance of gaiety, drinking, and lively music. Lucy, Ricky, Rhett, Scarlett, and Lauren found a small patch of cushions along a wall and settled back, content with talking and tapping their feet. That would not last long.

About twenty minutes in, the room darkened as the DJ began spinning the sultry melody "Fever", finger snaps and all, setting the mood. From the shadows of the now darkened dining hall emerged two women, slowly gyrating towards the centrally located dance floor. One was a blonde bombshell, her hair styled in youthful pigtails. She wore a sailor's beret and a white and pink front-tie crop top that highlighted ample tits. Below was a cute pleated mini skirt with embroidered anchors that showcased her shapely hips.

Next to her, a brunette rotated hers beneath a stretchy soft-cup dress that hugged plentiful curves. Navy piping and gold foil bows adorned the sides, drawing the eye to a large chest and hourglass figure. There was a general buzz amongst the guests: Myles' had done well.

The strippers wasted no time engaging the guests with teasing and playful moves. They skillfully worked the poles, bodies intertwining in a mesmerizing dance that left the room captivated. With every swivel of their hips, their hems lifted ever so slightly, revealing glimpses of toned thighs and sometimes much more. The blonde reached out, running her hands up and down her companion's back, while the brunette reciprocated, caressing her coworker's exposed midriff.

With every eye on them, the dancers played with each other, skin pressing together in sensual embraces. They knew exactly how to entice the crowd, their suggestive movements leaving little to the imagination. The blonde leaned against the pole, arching her back and offering a seductive smile to one of the male guests while the brunette glided across the dance floor, hips swaying with a hypnotic rhythm. She moved closer to a woman on the other side, closing the distance between them until their bodies almost touched. Their eyes locked as the stripper provocatively traced her fingertips along the woman's arm, leaving a trail of goosebumps in her wake.

As the music continued to pulse, the girls continued to work the poles. Lauren could not help imagining Chloe up there, back to the pole, allowing her smooth ass to traverse the cool metal as she sensually scratched it, eliciting a devilish smile. When both women began grinding their pussies against the hard surface, a wave of catcalls erupted from those in the room.

With every minute, the performers grew bolder and more explicit. The blonde stepped forward, pigtails bouncing playfully, and untied the front of her crop top with a teasing grin. The fabric fell away, revealing her perky breasts, topped with rosy nipples that begged to be touched and sucked. She cupped her tits, offering them to the audience, enticing them with the promise of pleasure.

Across the dance floor, the brunette continued to run her hands sensually along the curves of her own body, tracing the outline of luscious hips and small waist. With a flick of her wrist, she released the dress, causing it to fall, revealing a quite impressive figure. Her firm ass was now on full display, barely covered by a skimpy thong that hugged her curves seductively.

As the music intensified, her partner swayed provocatively as well, the mini skirt riding higher with each tantalizing shake. The crowd held their breath as she hooked two fingers into the waistband and slowly pulled it down, exposing her lacy panties. The fabric clung to her swollen cunt, outlined with tufts of blonde pubic hair. Teasingly, the dancer traced a finger along the edge of her underwear, highlighting the wetness beneath.

Those in the spotlight weren't the only ones getting wet. Lauren, who began rethinking her choice to go commando, felt the skin between her legs getting slicker. Glancing around the room, she noticed those with dates were closer now, arms around shoulders, fingers stroking skin. Some had completely abandoned watching the show and were now into heavy petting. Next to her, Ricky was massaging Lucy's shoulders with deep rubs as his wife's eyes were glued to the strippers. Likewise, Scarlett was now on Rhett's lap, his hand up under her dress.

Back in the middle of all this, the dancers were just getting started. Reaching for the brunette's bra, the blonde unclasped and pulled it away, revealing the dark-haired woman's mighty tits. Next to be discarded were the panties, granting a grateful crowd a tantalizing glimpse of her slick, glistening folds.

Naked, the performers dropped to all fours and crawled out amongst the guests, like lionesses seeking mates. Multiple hands reached out for a caress and a grope as they circled the partiers. Stopping in front of the alderman, the blonde sized him up, then unzipped his pants, freeing his throbbing cock. Within seconds, her lips parted, and she took him eagerly into her mouth, skillfully working her tongue along its length.

Meanwhile, the brunette set her sights on the weather girl, no doubt recognizing her from the local television station. Sitting in front of the meteorologist, the dancer spread her legs, revealing a glistening, pulsating pussy. Taking the woman's hand in hers, she guided it to her labia. Fingers intertwined, together they penetrated the stripper's willing hole.

In a blink of an eye, the room was a blur of pleasure, everyone giving in to the physical and emotional lust that had been building since they first set foot on the yacht. Bodies began twisting and turning, hands groping and squeezing, the floor pulsating with a blend of moans, sighs, and the wet sounds of lips and tongues.

The air thick with the scent of sex and the sounds of pleasure, Ricky's hands roamed Lucy's voluptuous body, his touch causing her to gasp. As his fingers traced her sides, he felt the familiar soft rolls of fat that he'd learned long ago to accept and cherish as part of her sensuality. Nestled against her husband, Lucy yielded to him as he kneaded and squeezed. It didn't take long for his fingers to find her meaty tits and juicy ass.

Coming up for air, the couple looked at Lauren, who was watching with reserved lust. Taking their beckoning eyes as an invitation, she leaned in as Ricky kissed her deeply, tasting the sweet warmth of her mouth. Immediately their tongues sought each other as he groped the small breasts he'd ogled all afternoon.

Atmosphere thick with desire, the trio continued to explore bodies over clothing while Ricky moved back and forth between Lucy and Lauren, mouths frantically seeking lips. At that moment, amid the developing orgy, they only had eyes for one another. Soon, one of Lucy's hands found Ricky's bulge and with a firm grip, she rubbed his cock through his pants, feeling it grow harder with each grope. With the other, she pulled Lauren closer, fingers entwined in the soft strands of her shiny hair. Their lips met in a fiery kiss, tongues dancing, lips sucking, as if they wanted nothing more than to jump down each other's throats.

Flinching when Lucy tugged at his zipper, Ricky regained his senses, thinking that whatever was going to transpire would be far more enjoyable in a bed.

"Cabin?" he managed to ask the women through hot breath.

Lucy nodded emphatically and stood, pulling him and the svelte vixen to their feet.

Lauren simply smirked and began following them out of the party room.

"I thought you'd never ask."

+++++

Corey was making dinner - for one, of course - when his phone rang where he'd left it in the study. Hopeful it was Lauren, he ran to it, nearly slipping on the hardwood floors in the foyer. He answered without looking and was slightly disappointed when it was the real estate agent again.

"Corey, it's Finn, sorry to bother you, but it's important. Are you sitting down?"

Corey's heart skipped a beat and lied. "Yeah."

"Another offer just came in, and it's a big one. The buyer is willing to pay fifty grand over the asking price, cash, and they're even willing to waive the inspection!"

Corey's eyes widened in astonishment. "How is that possible?"

"Corporate move, from Hoboken. Needs to happen fast, and there lies the catch.

"They want to close in two weeks and take possession."

"Oh, man."

Mind racing, Corey considered the offer. His last day at the construction company was in three days, so that wasn't an issue. And it wasn't like he didn't have a place to go. But...how the hell would he get movers there so fast, even if they put it in storage?

"I'll have to call around tomorrow and try and find someone to get my stuff."

Finn cleared his throat. "Yeah, about that. They need an answer tonight."

Shit.

It was a sweet offer, one that was a dream situation. Cash too, no loans for the deal to fall through. And with the extra coin, he could throw money at a mover, even if they were local and had to store the crap in Des Moines for a while.

"Okay, Finn. Send me the paperwork. Let's do this."

+++++

Ricky's hands fumbled with the key card as the girls watched him insert it into the cabin's lock. Instantly, it lit up green and all three of them tumbled into the dimly lit cabin. Clothing their only obstacle, he unbuttoned his shirt, revealing the toned chest and trail of coarse hair that had caught Lauren's eye at the pool. Slipping the blazer off his broad shoulders, it fell to the floor with a soft thud. Lucy kicked off her sandals as nimble fingers made quick work of the lightweight dress, releasing a chunky body from its confines. Trembling, she surged forward, finding her husband's mouth while her hands unfastened his belt, sliding it out of the loops with agonizing slowness. A snap later, the chinos dropped to the floor along with the rest of the clothes.

Taking a step towards the couple, Lauren put her hand on Ricky's shoulder, prompting him to turn her way. Tongues dancing, she guided his fingers to the shiny zipper of her skirt. Moaning, together they pulled it down, the teeth uncoupling easily as the vinyl material slinked down her legs, revealing that perfectly sculpted ass.

 Nearly naked now the trio frantically hobbled to the bed, almost falling into a heap before reaching it. Ricky watched intently as the girls shared a passionate kiss, lips locked in a fervent embrace as Lauren worked to remove her heels. Their tongues swirled and explored each other's mouths, moans escaping hungry lips. With little hesitation, Lucy's delicate red fingernails glided over Lauren's smooth skin, the lightness of the touch on her neck, collarbone, and points further south electrifying.

"Oh, God," Lauren mewled, especially when prying fingers lightly grazed her pussy through the onesie.

Lucy grinned as she felt the sticky mess that flooded the mesh material, primed by an entire day of constant arousal. With a quick jerk, the snaps on the bodysuit were undone, releasing the two sides to dangle toward the mattress. Eyes locked on each other, Lucy rubbed the bare slit beneath her hand, eventually slipping a finger inside. Lauren lurched forward into the chubby woman's arms, quaking. Never one to shy away, Ricky moved swiftly to his wife's side and gently lifted the mesh, clearing that taut stomach then over the little bralette holding back small but proud breasts. Tossing it in the sizable pile beside the bed, Lucy moved to the bralette, her licking Lauren's nipples through the thin material before pulling that off too. Both Ricky's and Lucy's lips attacked the freed itty-bitty titties with their mouths, each suckling on a breast as Lauren pulled them in with her arms, gasping and moaning.

With a soft whimper, Lauren arched her back, offering herself to Lucy's skilled ministrations. Eventually, the woman ventured lower, parting the folds of that smooth pussy with a tender touch. Her digits danced along the slick warmth, teasing, exploring, seeking out the holy grail of sensitivity. Lauren's breath hitched, her body quivering with anticipation. Lucy knew exactly how to please her, using her fingers to find the perfect rhythm. Each stroke sent waves of pleasure in unimaginable ways.

Beside them on the mattress, Ricky watched his wife masturbate their newfound friend and stroked his cock, waiting his turn. He had to release his grip several times as the chorus of moans and gasps made it very difficult not to cum as his wife's fingers danced with knowing precision, gliding over Lauren's slick walls, finding every sensitive spot that elicited a response from her trembling body. And respond it did, writhing beneath Lucy's touch, her hips instinctively rocking against the waves of pleasure crashing over her. The brunette's hands gripped the sheets, desperate for something to hold onto as her moans grew louder, echoing through the room, mingling with the sound of wetness and desire. Intensifying her effort, the larger woman curled her fingers inside Lauren, hitting that sweet spot, making her arch and her eyes roll back in ecstasy.

OH, FUCK!"

A finger had found its way to Lauren's engorged clit, circling and teasing with an expertise that only another woman could have. It was then that husband and wife noticed the tat above the executive's ass crack.

~EZ~

"Oh my," Lucy cooed, grinning at Ricky. "I believe we've found us a first-class slut. Is that, right, Meadow? Are you a little slut?"

Suddenly, a crescendo of euphoria consumed Lauren, crashing over the lithe body like a tidal wave. Body convulsing, every muscle tensed as the orgasm washed over her, cries of pleasure filling the room. Lucy continued to stimulate her, until her hand was soaked and until Lauren finally collapsed back onto the bed, panting and spent.

Unable to contain himself any longer, Ricky leaned over and kissed the woman with a hungry passion. Lucy, her body glistening with sweat and desire, straddled Lauren's waist as they locked eyes. Slowly, she began sliding her pussy along a still quivering leg, creating a delicious friction that had both moaning in no time. Lauren grabbed Lucy's hips, guiding their grinding motions, feeling their juices flow and mingle, like the confluence of two major rivers. Their bodies rocking together in perfect harmony, the room was filled with increasingly wet, squishy sounds.

Ricky wanted more for his cock than his hand but didn't want the erotic sapphic scene to end. Nor would the girls have wanted it to. Melding together, Lucy's and Lauren's pelvis ground against each other with an insatiable hunger. Their pussies met in a sensuous collision, the soft folds and wetness as one. Clits, engorged and throbbing, pressed together, the sensitive nubs finding perfect alignment. The pair rocked their hips, movements growing more frenzied, their pace quickening, chasing the elusive but inevitable release. The wetness between their legs lubricated their grinding, providing slickness to the rhythmic dance of overheated heated pussies.

On the brink of release, Lucy tribbed harder, her rocking motion becoming more urgent. Without warning, a loud amplified guttural moan escaped her lips, an explosion of mini-climaxes rippling through her.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Right there!" she cried out, eyes squeezing shut as waves of pleasure crashed over her, consuming her mind completely.

Inner muscles clenched and throbbed at Lauren's cunt, as if it was trying to devour it. Arching her back, Lucy's fingers dug into both her husband's shoulder and Lauren's hip. A string of unintelligible moans and gasps spilled from her lips, lost in the final crashing cymbals of the climax.

"Mmmmmm...ahhhhhhhhhh."

With her body still buzzing, Lucy lifted herself off Lauren, their legs slick and glistening. As she made room for Ricky to take her place, she turned, a seductive smile playing on her lips.

"Baby, you've got to taste her. She's incredible," Lucy purred, her voice dripping with encouragement as she leaned over, combing Lauren's tousled hair with her fingers.

Ricky wasted no time in positioning himself between Lauren's spread legs. His gaze met hers, a mix of anticipation and primal desire burning in both their eyes, before his face disappeared from her view. Tongue darting out, it traced a path of hot spittle along Lauren's inner thigh, inching closer to her aching clit. Like his wife, he was no novice at eating pussy, and when his tongue flicked against sensitive flesh again, teasing and exploring, Lauren's moans attested to the continuity of the sensory overload. Ricky's hands gripped her thighs, holding them steady as he delved deeper, his mouth watering at her taste, acidic and sweet, all at the same time. With each lap of his tongue, he unleashed little surges of pleasure that traveled through Lauren's body like signals along a telegraph line.