Ascending Lauren Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi babe." He tried to sound upbeat. No one had to remind him where she had been the night before, or what she had likely done. "How was, um, the cruise?"

"Pretty much like you'd imagine," Lauren raised her voice against the hustle and bustle of traffic as she walked back to her apartment.

Corey swallowed hard. "Really." It was more of a statement than a question.

"Myles' was the perfect host, as always, and the food was awesome."

"That's...nice. I guess."

There was some huffing and puffing as the office manager hurried across a street to beat a signal.

"I met a nice couple too. Ricky and Lucy."

"You're joking."

Lauren giggled and assured him they were real people, citing Myles' policy about names.

"So, you don't know who they were?"

"No, not really. But I'd recognize them again. He's kind of a hunk, and she had the cutest little eagle tattooed on the inside of her wrist."

"An eagle?"

"Yeah, you know, in flight. With an olive branch. It's so amazing what they can do these days with ink."

Corey stepped into an empty room, away from the painters in the hallway, and took a deep breath.

"And what did they think of yours?"

It was a baiting question, and both knew it. The only way to see hers was if she wanted them to be seen.

"I think...I think they found them...delicious."

The sounds of car horns and surrounding chatter caused an awkward, albeit surreal pause in the conversation.

Corey swallowed again. "I see." The annoyance was clear.

"C'mon now, don't be jealous, babe. You'll be down here in two shakes and we'll do these things too..."

"I sold the house," he blurted out.

Lauren pulled up short on the busy sidewalk, almost causing several fellow pedestrians to plow into her. "What?"

"Fifty grand over asking, cash sale, no inspection."

Looking at the sky peeking down between the high-rises, she pumped a fist.

"OH MY GOD, BABE! That's incredible! How did you manage that?"

Corey briefly considered telling the truth about the realtor's negotiations but decided to take credit himself. "Twas nothing. Sorry for not running it by you first, but they needed an answer last night and you were..."

"No, no, it's all good. Jesus, that's more than we could have hoped for."

After sharing a moment of celebratory silence, Corey cleared his throat. "There is one hitch. We have to close and be out in two weeks."

"Oh shit."

More silence.

"Can we do that?" Lauren asked, a tinge of concern overshadowing her happiness.

"I've already called three local movers. One can do a move to short-term storage right here in Des Moines this Saturday. The others are three weeks out."

"Well, I guess we have no choice. And our furniture?"

"They say they can store it locally until we're ready for it. Then another company of our choice can pick it up and haul it down to Miami when we're ready."

"I suppose that's the best we can do. Do we have to be there for that?"

"No, the realtor will take care of everything and lock up. He's even having a cleaning crew come in."

After a minute of contemplation, Lauren finally reached her apartment building and slid through the revolving doors to the lobby.

"Okay, listen, I'll fly up on Wednesday night and help you tie up loose ends. We can drive the breakables and valuables down Thursday."

She heard a sigh of relief.

"Sounds good," Corey replied, glad to have the help. "I'll get a U-Haul rented."

"Remember, Caroline said she'd fly in and help too," Lauren laughed. "I think she just wants to make sure all her memories stay intact. And remember, Zane said he'd help as well."

There was a brief hesitation as the sixty-one-year-old bristled at the mention of Picardo.

'Use it. Get off on it. But own it.'

"Yeah, I remember," he said dryly. "Is that going to be a problem, what with you and Caroline and all?"

Lauren brushed the hair out of her eyes as she approached the concierge's desk.

"Only if you make it one."

Her point was well taken. "No, no. I'll call him and Cee and let them know. You just get a flight."

"Okay, babe. I love you. Great job on the sale. See you soon."

Dropping her overnight bag on the floor, Lauren rang the bell on the lobby desk. Her heart sank as Harvey the doorman peeked out of the small office behind it. She instantly remembered how disgusting the old man's dick had felt in her mouth.

"Mrs. Miller. How can I help today?" he said with a slight sneer. The mature tenant's lips around his cock were not an easy thing to forget.

"Any packages?"

The old man checked a log. "None yesterday, and we haven't yet had our deliveries today."

"Thanks."

Lauren picked up her satchel and began walking toward the elevator.

"Oh, Mrs. Miller, I hear your husband will be joining us soon."

Her eyes narrowed suspiciously as she punched the call button. "Yes."

Harvey's eyes twinkled with mischief. "That'll make for some stimulating happy hours now, eh?"

The door closed as his cackle filled the lobby. Lauren leaned up against the lift's back wall as it began ascending.

He wasn't wrong. With no less than four lovers living in the building, things would definitely be...interesting.

+++++

"Mmmmpfffff, OH SHIT!"

Chloe grunted into that hand that was covering her mouth as Charlie laid into her.

"Do it, fuck me. Fuck my pussy, baby."

The deeper he thrust, the more they moaned.

"Harder," whispers of pleasure beseeched him. "Deeper."

From behind, Charlie reached under the dancer's arms and fondled her large danglers, teasing each nipple between thumb and forefinger. Their coupling felt amazing as they finally consummated the love they knew was always there. For several minutes they reveled in it, wondering why they'd not done this before. Each knew they were making love for the first time in a long time, and recognized this milestone for what it was worth.

And yet, in the back of Chloe's mind, she also knew, now the inevitable was here, there was one more test the young man had to pass. Looking over her shoulder, the stripper put on her sluttiest bedroom face.


"Why are you so hard, baby?" Chloe purred. "Does my dancing turn you on?"

It took a second for the enraptured Charlie to answer. "You...you know it does."

"Taking my clothes off in front of all those men?"

"Mmmm."

"Watching me play with my cunt?"

Charlie grunted loudly and gathered crimson hair around his hand.

"How does it make you feel, all those guys wanting to do nasty things to me? Paying me to be their slut?"

"OH FUCK, CHLOE!"

She paused and let her words linger and soak in.

Panting heavily, he eventually managed to respond through clenched teeth. "I love it. God, I fucking love it."

Their bodies moved in sync, the sound of their moans filling the room despite best efforts to stay quiet. For several more minutes, they were lost in themselves, thrilled that they'd taken their relationship to the next level, but nervous about its volatility. Jealousy, envy, uncomfortable situations, and risks would pose an ever-present danger to their courtship. But for now, they were no longer just friends; they had become lovers, and likely more.

A string of moans and gasps poured from them as they fucked like rabbits.

"You know what I do back here, right?" she asks, her voice dripping with seduction. "Men fuck me, Charlie. Does that make you hot?"

Grunting. Lots of grunting.

"Fuck, yeah."

Chloe giggled and tossed voluminous hair back over her shoulders. "Good, cuz you're just gonna have to jack off while I'm doing my job taking big dicks. Can you handle the heat, baby?"

"I..I..."

"Fucked by other men while you're at home jerking off. But you already do that, don't you?"

The sound of skin on skin seemed like thunderclaps, resulting in a steady flow of juices raining from the redhead's pussy.

The boy spied a recently used condom carelessly tossed in a small metal can off to the side. Had to have been from meek and mild.

"Like him," he screeched, leaning over the curvature of her spine and putting his back into it.

"That's right, baby, that's his fresh spunk. His...COCK was right where yours is now, Charlie. How's that for an encore?"

"So...hot."

"Sometimes I let them flood my cunt with their junk, coating my nasty hole."

That was a lie - she always made customers wear condoms - but it sounded hot at the time. It was even edging her close to an orgasm.

"Slapping me with his balls, the same taint yours are touching now."

Charlie grabbed Chloe's hips and pulled her back onto his cock, pummeling her from behind with an increasingly hard and fast rhythm. Chloe cried out and arched as Charlie's fingers curled into her hair, pulling her head back.

"Oh, God," Chloe panted, "fuck me harder, make me YOUR dirty little slut."

Grunting repeatedly now, Charlie slammed into her, nutsack swinging with each thrust. Chloe's massive tits bounced at least several inches, matching the force of his drives, nipples hard and aching. Moaning relentlessly, the part of her hair that wasn't being gripped was whipping the new lovers into a frenzy. Skin slick with sweat, cock in cunt, the pair felt their releases imminent.

Knowing he was close, like a good fuck toy she was, the dancer knew how to get him there.

"Fuck me, use me, make my cunt bleed, BITCH!"

"Goddamnit, I'm gonna cum," Charlie howled, his voice low and guttural, with a hint of disappointment.

Deeper and longer, his thrusts became more erratic, slowing, but harder, using her hair to counter the motion of the plunges. He could feel her walls clenching and quivering, sending him over the edge.

"Where?" he gasped.

"IN ME! FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR LOVE," Chloe screamed, blatantly ignoring the dangers of someone hearing them. She couldn't help it, this was the man she loved hitting all the right spots, driving her wild with lust.

And then everything stopped, and she felt it. With a roar behind her, Charlie sent the first hot, thick spurt into her pulsating canal. The second went even deeper, seemingly reaching into her womb. Neither could speak, their bodies quivering uncontrollably as their mutual releases hit. Looking down her ass to the back of her head, the young man felt buckets of thick hot jizz rocketing from his cock into her depths.

"CLOE-EEEEEEEEEE, OHHHH, CLOEEEEEEEEE!"

The redhead screamed with otherworldly pleasure, her body dealing with the convulsions of her own orgasm. Spent, she collapsed face down on the futon, utterly exhausted. It had only been minutes, but it seemed like hours. As she fell forward, Charlie's dick slipped out and he stood with jeans at the knees, panting, residual semen oozing from its slit.

"We...we have to go," Chloe murmured reluctantly, sitting upright and regaining her senses. "They'll be looking for us."

Knowing this to be true, the two hastily composed themselves and started for the door, until she abruptly stopped.

"Wait."

Shuffling back to the table, the entertainer picked up the three fifties and tried to hand them back to her new man. Charlie simply zipped his pants and shook his head.

"Keep it, you just earned plenty."

For just the briefest of moments, an ominous shadow crossed Chloe's heart, although she couldn't quite put her finger on it. With a feeble smile, she tucked the bills between a hip and a thong strap and pressed the button again.

Outside in the hallway, Earl noticed the green light and saw the two exiting. With a quick glance around the main floor, the guard waved them out, nodding to Chloe who emerged first and headed to the dressing room. A minute later, Charlie gave his best new friend a fist bump and followed.

===================================

Tuesday, February 20th. One day to go.

===================================

Lauren tuned the bedroom television to the local news and removed an overnight bag from the bottom of her closet. Tossing it on the bed, she sighed. The day had been especially stressful. Deadlines and commitments, not to mention having to convince Rekrap's CEO to let her take off yet another few days to go to Iowa, especially after just coming back. But ten minutes on her knees under his desk had convinced him to let her go. Lastly, she held an exhaustive comprehensive meeting with her own staff, briefing them on the week's upcoming tasks. Finally, just after seven o'clock, the soon-to-be VP was able to leave the office, confident the company would survive another week without her.

Fingers sliding over her wardrobe, Lauren carefully considered what to pack. This was not a vacation getaway. She would need something sturdy and 'moving' appropriate. Wednesday would be a travel day, likely loading the U-Haul that night. Thursday morning, they'd get up early and start driving. It was definitely not a day trip, so a stop somewhere between Des Moines and Miami would be needed, then a final push into South Florida the next day. A couple of pair of older jeans and sweaters should do it.

Lauren smirked as the local weather girl gave a teaser about the upcoming forecast.

'More on potentially severe storms coming up in ten minutes!'

Why news stations did that was evident, but it was silly all the same. Just tell me the damn weather, already.

Then, quite by accident, she noticed it was the same meteorologist who had been on Myles' excursion. The same woman that, the last time seen in the party room, was taking on at least three guys in various positions. The next segment was an op-ed piece on a grassroots effort by Floridian sex workers to legalize prostitution by way of licensed brothels, similar to how Las Vegas operates. Surprisingly, this was a recurring topic that surfaced now and again, but each time the bill had died on the vine. During the story, seedier parts of Miami were shown, with numerous girls walking the sidewalks, some appearing intoxicated. Their faces were blurred to obscure identities, but one could plainly see the scantily clad bodies, not all of which were particularly attractive.

I can do better than that.

The photojournalist showed one woman getting into a car, the passenger door closing as long legs swung in. Lauren's heart rate doubled, trying to quell the kink she'd been harboring for many months now. One germane to selling herself for a pittance. Between toned legs, a dark longing tingled. She imagined getting into that car and driving off to be someone's whore for hire. It was...breathtaking.

Eyes flitting from the screen to her closet, they landed on a red Lycra mini-skirt, one she had bought with Amy a while back on a shopping spree. Removing the comfortable yoga pants, Lauren stepped into the tight skirt, shimmying it up over her hips until the stretchy material hugged her ass like a glove. Placing her hands on taut gym-maintained abs, the forty-eight-year-old checked the mirror.

That's hot.

The low-rise skirt was so tight that it looked like she had been poured into it, with her small but firm ass cheeks bulging out the back, and hips jutting out in front. The fabric felt smooth as she ran her hands over silky thighs, feeling it against her skin. Damn, it was short, the hemline barely covering her ass, leaving just enough to the imagination. Walking back and forth in front of the mirror, she noticed the skirt rode up even further, revealing just a hint of soft flesh between her butt cheeks. No way would anyone ever notice the varicose veins and emerging pock marks creeping in below.

It didn't take Lauren long to find the perfect top, either. A black satin crop that showed ample midriff while giving easy access to those little breasts. The straps were thin and delicate, framing her shoulders and neck, allowing for plenty of eye candy for anyone looking. Slipping her arms into the tight top, she pulled it over her head and down across her breasts. Like the skirt, the soft and smooth material molded to the small globes, doing nothing to conceal the small nubs of her nipples. It literally sent shivers down a mostly exposed spine. Adjusting the straps to make sure they were just tight enough to hold the top in place without digging into her skin, she stood back, swiveling from side to side, admiring her little dress-up game. As Lauren traced fingers over her body, the arousal grew...fast and strong. She tried to squelch the thoughts of prostituting herself, but it was a powerful draw. Walking the streets, men - and maybe even women - stopping their cars to check out the menu. The whole idea had her pussy absolutely dripping.

And yet, it was a perilous proposition. She had been warned about the dangers, even by Chloe, a professional who knew her shit. Indeed, hadn't Lauren learned a valuable lesson with those Latinos in the alley? And yet, the appeal was great, a force to be reckoned with. With this being the last night alone before Corey moved in, the window to scratch these itches could very well be closing.

Despite the risks, the Iowan wife sat down at her vanity and slowly opened her makeup kit.

She was getting really good at looking like a slut.

+++++

Corey spent his day making arrangements around the mini-move. He called Zane, then Caroline, letting each know about the house sale. Without even asking, both reiterated their desire to help, with Zane telling his best friend that he had some time coming to him and that it would be no problem. If there was room in the U-Haul, would anyone mind if he brought Bessy along? That way he'd have a ride back to Iowa.

Caroline was happy to pitch in as well. If her new boyfriend DeAndre could get off work, she'd bring him as well. Even though what they were moving wasn't very heavy, extra muscle always came in handy.

Hanging up, Corey then called around to see if any dealer would be interested in buying his old truck. Most weren't, but one agreed to provide a preliminary quote, subject to onsite inspection. Next, the project manager planned the route to Miami. Fifteen hundred miles through various states using myriad highways. Approximately a twenty-six-hour drive, he figured two legs would suffice. The first to Clarksville, where they would spend the night, then do a big push the next day, getting them into South Florida on Friday night. That's when he hit the first snag. No hotels - or even cheap motels - along I-24 had three rooms available on such short notice. It took another hour of searching until he found an Airbnb that had that many rooms. Nothing more than a converted guest house behind a bigger bed and breakfast, it was clean and cheap. Good enough for one night's stay, he booked it fast, lest they be sleeping on the side of the road.

Later that afternoon, after turning in his company laptop, his boss Haul Carew and longtime coworkers Dan and Jerry took Corey out for happy hour that night to celebrate their many years together. They selected a hotel bar near the construction site and settled in for some serious drinking.

+++++

Lauren felt tinges of excitement and nervousness as the rideshare took her through one of the sketchier Miami neighborhoods, close to Lemon City. Several streets were home to working girls, of all ages and races, most of whom looked high or drunk. When they turned onto a random stretch where their absence was conspicuous, she asked the driver to stop. Scratching his head, the Latino informed her that the address she was paying him to take her to was still two blocks ahead. Seeing a tavern conveniently located across the way, Lauren got out, simply saying she was thirsty. Realizing prostitution at that level was a territorial thing, she quickly hustled into the 'BAR NONE'.

It was a typical dive; dimly lit and smelling of stale beer and cigarette smoke. The walls were adorned with neon signs advertising cheap liquor, and there were a few pool tables and dartboards scattered around the room. The patrons were mostly men, all of whom looked like they had seen better days. Many were just nursing drinks and shooting the breeze. Lauren could feel the eyes of the patrons sizing her up and trying to figure out why such a classy broad had just entered their world. It was a place where strangers were not taken kindly, as evidenced by the skeptical look from the bartender when she ordered a beer. The others went back to their business after a few moments of staring, but Lauren could still feel their eyes while sipping the brew. Little wonder. The red skirt clung to her body like a second skin, the tight fabric molding to her curves, the bottom of which barely covered her thighs. The material literally looked like it would burst at any moment, and yet it somehow managed to stretch over her ample ass, hugging every bulge. It was a skirt that begged to be touched, to be pulled up and peeled down, to be ridden hard and fast.