Ascending Lauren Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damnit! Carson cursed, tearing his eyes from the window as the animal drew nearer. He looked around for options to escape but knew there was really only one.

+++++

everal blocks away, Corey's body became taut, his muscles primed with anticipation, his hand clenching the sock with an almost unimaginable strength. A sense of desperate urgency propelled his movement, as he sensed the coil within him winding tighter and tighter, on the verge of a powerful release. His hips trembled involuntarily, the impending eruption building within him.

Lauren's lips and tongue were working in perfect harmony now. God, she was such a slut! Alex grabbing her head with both hands as he began to convulse. The sound of his grunts mingled with the rhythmic slurping noises as she sucked him with fervor.

Fap, fap, fap.

With a deep, guttural moan, Alex's cock throbbed in Lauren's mouth, signaling the imminent release of his hot, creamy load. Sensing his impending orgasm, she pulled back slightly, her eyes fixated on his pulsating member, ready to receive his jizz. A final mutter, then an unexpected eruption, think ropes of cum spewing across that lovely face.

Clawing at his nipples and with a few more strokes, the gray-haired wittol came hard, his cum spurting violently into the sock, puffing out the toe. He gasped for breath, wheezing as his body trembled at the depraved pleasure that washed over him.

+++++

"Hmm, come here," Lauren pulled Alex onto the couch and kissed him, tasting her cum. "That was fantastic."

"Anything for you."

"Is that so?"

Outside, a dog was going nuts. Nearby, there was what sounded like a splash in the water, causing the brunette's eyebrows to raise.

"Did you hear that?"

"Flipper," Alex smiled, explaining that it was probably just a school of dolphins that tended to overnight in the marina.

Reassured, Lauren sat up and reached for the wine that had been abandoned minutes earlier. Taking a deep drink, she picked up her phone and opened the texting app as Alex nibbled on an ear. Typing out a message, she stared at it undecidedly, just before smirking and sending. Turning to her capable lover, the flirtatious wife pushed the cowboy's face to her chest.

"Now, where were we?"

+++++

Corey's body gradually relaxed, his grip on the sock loosening as he took a moment to catch his breath, relishing in the aftermath of his release. A satisfied grin adorned his face as he gingerly removed the sock from his pulsating member. The cotton fabric now clung stickily, dampened by the semen that should have painted his wife's face instead of her boyfriend's. Nonchalantly discarding the sock onto the floor, he reclined back on the sofa, his gaze wandering aimlessly around the room, a slight disorientation lingering within him.

Her boyfriend.

As Corey's eyes gradually readjusted to the glow of the television, the screen of his phone suddenly illuminated, causing the device to vibrate once on the coffee table. His heart raced with anticipation as he reached for it, lifting it to eye level and squinting to read the message. A sense of dread washed over him as his heart sank, and he found himself staring at the words on the screen, allowing their weight to slowly seep into his consciousness.

Don't wait up, I won't be home tonight.

A deep stir of jealousy, like a green-eyed monster, started to rise within him. Nausea clawed at his belly, as conflicting emotions intertwined. Alongside the jealousy, there was a familiar sensation, a bittersweet agony that held a tormenting yet strangely delightful allure. Even with post-nut clarity, the tang of degradation was gratifying.

The smiles of the two lovers cheek-to-cheek were still emblazoned across the big display, seemingly mocking him in some twisted, telepathic way.

Tonight, someone else would be making love to his bride of twenty-eight years.

Tonight, she would be a star in someone's else sky, cuddling, whispering sweet nothings.

Tonight. Tonight could be the beginning of the end.

Corey defiantly took a lengthy swig straight from the whiskey bottle, then turned his focus to the smug couple taunting him from afar. With shaking hands, he reached down and removed the sock from his other foot.

Fap, fap, fap.

+++++