Ascension of Azaron Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You keep your hand on my leg," Azaron ordered mercilessly as he continued driving his cock in and out of her small pink lips.

Mina whined but did as she was told. She let her mouth be violated and with each thrust she found herself more desperate for her own release. She couldn't help herself and reached for her clit again when she thought he was busy.

"What did I say?" he growled.

Mina's hand shot back to his leg as his voice sparked fear within her.

Azaron pulled his cock from her mouth, tilted her face back and let his cock slap down on the right side of her face then dragged it across to the other side, coating her face in a mix of sexual fluids and her own saliva. "Thank me for letting you suck my cock," he ordered calmly.

"Tha- thank you for letting me suck your cock... master," she said breathlessly.

Azaron then moved one of his balls into her mouth, letting her lick and suck it before providing the other one for her to do the same. When he was satisfied, he continued the assault on her mouth with greater intensity.

Mina whined again as she was used, the feeling of the cool air hitting her wet face as it was thrusted repeatedly along the thick shaft.

Azaron relished the feeling of his wet balls slapping against her chin and neck, but he wanted to really drive home her humiliation. He brought her face to his pelvis and buried her nose in his pubic hair for a moment till she gagged on his cock a couple times, then released her so she could cough and breath before he brought her back to work.

After enjoying her latest humiliation, he finally dumped his load in her mouth. Sperm filled her up quickly and even as she tried to swallow the sweet substance, it started to spill out and she soon found herself coughing it up on his dick. Azaron let go of her head and let her cough and swallow his seed as she tried to stop it from spilling everywhere.

"If you want me to make you cum, be sure not to waste any."

Mina took a few deep breaths, then started to pull strands that had fallen on her tits and the floor. She ended up licking the floor to get every last drop of his cum, then sucked his cock clean.

"Good girl. Now get on your hands and knees on the bed."

Mina was relieved she would finally get her turn and quickly jumped to get into position as he commanded.

When she was in place Azaron moved behind her and spread her asscheeks, letting his slick cock rest between them. He considered taking her ass right now but decided he had humiliated her enough and moved to slide himself between her legs.

Mina waited in silence as she wondered nervously if her ass was about to be fucked. Instead, her pussy lips were stretched as the tip of his dick slid along them, letting her juices coat him before sliding further inside her. Mina clutched the bedsheets as she was penetrated for the first time. The massive rod that slowly slipped inside her felt like it couldn't possibly fit and yet it continued to inch its way inside of her. She shuddered as her insides stretched to accommodate the invader, and her hips moved back to meet his until her butt bumped up against his pelvis and his full length was inside her.

Azaron ran his finger along her spine, causing her to whine as her body shuddered. "I'm going to fuck you now," he told her, before taking hold of her small asscheeks and moving her body along his shaft.

After only three pumps Mina came hard on his cock. She practically screamed as she clutched the sheets, the pleasure consuming her whole body for several seconds before beginning to subside.

Azaron rolled his eyes and kept up his steady thrusts, bumping against her ass rhythmically as she began to recover.

"The other girls at least held out until I came," he mocked, shaking his head in disappointment. He honestly didn't care, but she clearly enjoyed the degradation.

Sure enough, she let out a squeak as her hips began rocking with the rhythm, another orgasm starting to build.

Azaron chuckled as her body responded to him.

Mina's face had fallen to the sheets which her hands still held firm. She couldn't think of anything more than the pleasure coursing through her body and how bad she wanted another orgasm.

Azaron ran his thumb along her ass crack, still wet from when his dick sat there, then slowly drove it into her wrinkled asshole.

Mina let out a small yelp which made Azaron chuckle.

"Who's a good little butt slut?" he asked as he pushed his knuckle past her stretched hole.

"M-m-me?" she gasped as her body burned with humiliation and pleasure.

"That's right," he teased.

Mina yelped again as another orgasm began; Azaron decided not to waste the opportunity and began to furiously ram into her backside.

Mina's loud moans soon became screams as Azaron pounded away at her, abusing her behind as if it was disposable. Her love of being used heightened her orgasm as it hit her like a tidal wave, followed shortly by Azaron dumping his load deep inside her.

Azaron closed his eyes and let out a content sigh as he spilled his seed in her womb, then unceremoniously removed himself, letting the feeling of emptiness hit Mina. "We're done here, let's go."

Mina whined again but complied, getting up and walking with Azaron back to the summoning room.

Without any consideration, Azaron pointed at Millie and gestured for her to follow.

She didn't hesitate and sprang to her feet to follow him.

When they entered the room, she fell to her knees and smiled up at him coyly. "How do you want me? Doggy style, anal? I could suck you clean, or you could fuck my tits," she offered herself up energetically.

Azaron looked down at her with a smirk. "You're gonna be a good girl for me?" he asked knowingly as he held her chin.

She immediately shivered with anticipation as her eyes closed. "Yes, Master," she purred.

"Excellent." he whispered, dropping to one knee, and nibbling her earlobe as his hand ran down her arm.

Millie gasps breathlessly as she started dripping from between her legs.

Azaron chuckled. "You're a very messy girl."

"Oh, I'm so sorry Master, I can clean it up," she offered, moving to lick it off the floor.

Azaron held her arm so she couldn't move. "I don't care about that. We have work to do," he said, moving to the bed and laying down. "Come wrap your tits around my cock," he ordered.

Millie moved quickly, getting between his legs and taking his cock in her mouth with energy, getting it nice and wet before lowering herself and squeezing her soft round globes of flesh around the stiff rod and rubbing them along it. She popped the head into her mouth and ran her tongue in circles around it, her tits pressing against her face as she moved them up the shaft.

"You're sure you're a virgin?" he teased.

Millie sucked the head and let it pop out of her mouth, then smiled at him "I've read extensively on the topic... and I might have some limited experience with Mina," she admitted coyly.

"Well, I'm impressed, and after I leave tonight, I fully expect you to put Mina in her place."

"Oooh, with pleasure," she grinned.

Azaron was truly impressed, after just a couple minutes of her boobjob and slurping his cockhead, he was ready to explode, and Millie knew it.

She took the head out of her mouth and looked at Azaron with desperation "Cum on my tits. Cum on my fat tits, you fuck!" she barked.

This had the effect she wanted and Azaron's cock spewed like a fountain, coating her round face and large tits with stream after stream of sticky cum.

Millie smiled wide as her dreams were fulfilled, then she sucked the tip of his dick to get anything left behind. She then started licking the strands of cum off her tits, looking up at Azaron to make sure he was enjoying her show.

Azaron smirked at her as he watched her clean herself. "Lay on your back," he finally commanded, getting off the bed and standing.

Millie laid back and spread her legs wide, rubbing her clit with one hand and twisting her nipple with the other, waiting for the penetration which she knew was coming.

Azaron positioned himself between her legs and, knowing she was more than ready, rammed his cock deep inside of her with ease.

Millie let out a low guttural moan as his massive cock buried itself inside of her. It sat there for a moment and Millie enjoyed the feeling of being filled up, taking a deep breath as her hands played with her nipples.

Azaron watched her play with herself as his cockhead pressed against her uterus. He enjoyed the warmth and wetness of her insides. While the other girls felt like they could barely contain him, Millie felt like she welcomed him with enthusiasm. After enjoying the sensations for a bit, he began the slow rhythmic thrusting.

Millie moaned and whined as he rammed into her over and over; the wet sounds of him ramming up against her soaking pussy making them both even more horny.

As he stared down at her, Azaron couldn't help but reach out and squeeze her gigantic boobs. Millie moved her hands away and let him play with her, squishing and kneading her doughy flesh. Azaron enjoyed the sensations of soft flesh molding to his touch, then dragged his fingers to her nipples and gently tugged on them. As he pulled them up, the rest of her tit-flesh still jiggled with his thrusts.

Millie was quickly becoming overwhelmed by the sensations electrifying her boob and pussy. She squealed and moaned as her orgasm burned inside of her.

Azaron finally let go of her tits and let them bounce freely with his thrusts as he prepared himself for orgasm. He grabbed her legs and pushed them back to her chest, letting her tits bounce between her legs and face.

Millie could hardly breathe as her tits kept smacking against her face and her orgasm continued to rise. Finally, she let out a deep moan as her eyes rolled back and she clutched the sheets. As Azaron drove himself into her again and again, releasing string after string of hot sperm deep inside her pussy, Millie began squirting, coating his pelvis in her juices.

As their orgasm subsided, Azaron pulled out of her and took a deep breath.

Millie looked up at him with a satisfied smile, then looked down at his dick. "Would... would you like me to... to clean that off?" she gasped between breaths.

Azaron chuckled and shook his head. "No, you've done plenty," he assured her as he waved his hands just inches over his cock, magic removing any residue stuck to it. He then helped her up and they hugged for a moment.

"That was really good. I hope we get to summon you again soon," she purred.

"I'm certain I will return to you in time," he agreed, petting her head.

They finished their embrace and returned to the summoning room.

This left only Nimue, who knelt in the center of the room when they entered. She looked up at him with a stoic expression as he stood over her "My lord, I am ready to serve you however you desire."

Azaron knew this encounter would be different.

He stared down at her for a moment then put his hand out. She placed her own hand in his and he led her to the bedroom.

He sat on the bed and looked at her curiously.

She tilted her head a bit as she stared back at him. "Is... is something wrong?"

"No..." he spoke absentmindedly.

"...What can I do for you?"

"Tell me about yourself."

"-My lord?"

"Tell me about yourself," he calmly insisted.

Nimue looked around, a bit confused, then told him her story. She was an orphan, taken in by farmers who found her on the side of the road on their way to the market. They kept her, and she learned about botany with her adoptive father. She knew she had magic as strange things would happen; things would catch on fire or break; she had accidentally killed a cow once which she admitted was deeply traumatizing. She was a source of fear and speculation among the other villagers, and she failed to make any connections in her small community. When she turned 16, Hypatia came and said she traced Nimue's magical abilities and wanted to take her in as her apprentice. While her parents were reluctant, she insisted, and they finally agreed after Hypatia offered to pay them and promised Nimue could visit periodically. Everything went well for the first few months, until she found out a plague swept through her home. She abandoned her class and went to check on her parents, only to find they had been killed by the plague. This devastated Nimue, and while the situation was bad enough, she found out that the plague was caused by a member of the mage society who defected. Nimue complained and was ignored by the council, who told her they did what they could. At this point Hypatia told her about her plan to not only overthrow the mage council, but to then collect all the magic scattered across the mortal realm to ensure no rogue mages could cause so much chaos.

"The mage council is too removed and uncaring... these people need help, and we need to help them." She spoke softly, but with deep rage.

Azaron reached out and caressed her face, drawing her gaze to him.

"I felt as you did once... I, too, was a mage. I was cast out because I couldn't stand by as the mage council wasted our potential to do more and help the common people." He gazed into her eyes with determination, "I will help you eliminate the mage council and bring peace to this world, and you will have a special place in this new order." he promised.

She nodded silently with appreciation.

He gently stroked her face with the back of his hand, then leaned in and kissed her. She responded softly, her hand reaching out to hold his neck. His other hand held her hip. They kissed for some time, relaxing in each other's presence.

Azaron brought her to his lap and held her close. Nimue was unsure of why he showed such affection to her, but she wasn't upset by it. It was reassuring to know he wasn't just here to fulfill a bargain but was dedicated to their cause and would hopefully provide more resources in the future. But what did he mean by she would have a special place in his new order? Nimue wasn't willing to ask him, but she did find the prospect of perhaps having more opportunities in the future exciting.

As Nimue was lost in thought, Azaron began to kiss his way down her neck and his hand gently rubbed her back. Nimue decided to think later and proceed with what she came here to do. Azaron kissed his way back up her neck and whispered in her ear "While I am doing this because I enjoy the touch of your skin, my sexual fluids are full of magic, and taking them into your body will empower you..."

Nimue was initially shocked by this, but ultimately, he was a lust demon and according to him a mage before that, so it seemed entirely possible he had magic cum. While the encounter had been a bit of an emotional rollercoaster, she knew what they were here for.

"Then empower me," she whispered back.

Azaron enjoyed her new energy and fulfilled her wish. He laid her on the bed and spread her legs wide, letting his fingers play with her clit for a time as they kissed some more.

Nimue had never been touched like this and was immediately lost in the feelings that filled her. Her hands gripped his back hard as he played with her and only broke her lips from his to catch her breath and let out soft moans of delight.

Once Azaron was confident she was ready, he finally entered her, slowly and deliberately, sliding one inch in, then backing up, only to slide in more with the next thrust.

Nimue knew a sex demon would be good, but she wasn't prepared for how her whole body burned with passion and desire. She found herself meeting his thrusts and as her hand held the back of his head she looked into his eyes. She could tell he wanted her, not only physically, but he wanted her to be with him. He had dreams of a future he would dominate, and she would help him, be at his side, and cement his rule.

Azaron had been lost in the fires of Hell for so long, he forgot what making love was like. It was like he was pulled out of a fog and could finally think clearly, finally connect with someone rather than just touch them.

It didn't take long for them to cum together, staring deep into each other's eyes as the pleasure rocked their bodies and touched their souls. They looked at each other without a word, as if confused by what just happened, before falling into a deep embrace, their lips locking together as their hands held the other's body close.

As they finally released the tension of their kiss, Azaron stroked her face. "We will change this world together," he promised.

"I look forward to it," she agreed.

After another moment, Azaron kissed her forehead, then finally got up.

Nimue sighed sadly, missing the feeling of having him close.

They returned to the summoning room as if nothing had happened, then Azaron looked at Hypatia.

"Your coven has served me well, now we have matters to attend to," he commanded.

Hypatia nodded proudly, then stood and went over to him.

Azaron wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close, keeping a firm grip on her hip.

Hypatia put her hand on his chest and looked up at him as she bit her lip. She had waited so long and wanted him, but she would have to wait.

Azaron pointed at Chironetta. "You did well. I expect you to find lovers and gain more confidence for our next encounter."

She blushed and nodded.

He then pointed to Tanith. "Your powers are a great boon to this group, do what you can to cultivate them. I look forward to seeing what you've learned next time."

"Thank you master, I will not fail you," she gleefully replied.

He pointed at Mina "You will learn humility. When I return, I expect you to keep your composure."

She blushed and hung her head. "Yes, Master."

He pointed at Millie. "You will teach Mina humility and use your enthusiasm to galvanize the others."

Millie smirked, "With pleasure, my lord."

Finally, he pointed at Nimue "You will lead this group to a great future, I expect a progress report on all this from you upon my return."

She smiled and nodded, "Of course my lord, we will not fail you," she promised.

"Excellent, you are all dismissed," he commanded.

The women left the room and returned to their quarters.

Azaron looked down at Hypatia "Take me to your room, we have much to discuss." he said with a grin.

"Of course, my lord, right this way," she said as she took his hand and led him down the hall and up the spiral staircase, ensuring her ass would be on full display for the entire journey.

They finally entered Hypatia's wing, a large round room with a deep purple rug. Across from them, an imposing oak desk stood in front of a tall leather chair, to their right was a lavender couch, a set of chairs, and a coffee table between them. To their left was a doorway which led to her bedroom, an imposing metal bed frame with an intricate design guarded the queen-sized bed which rested just beyond the door.

Azaron took a seat on the small couch, and Hypatia sat with him, resting herself on him as her fingers ran small circles on his chest.

"Tell me about yourself. Why do you seek to remove the mage council? How did you acquire the coven and your other conspirators?" He asked.

Hypatia summoned an invisible servant to bring them glasses of wine to drink while she told her story.

Her parents were advisors to a number of powerful kings, most of whom refused their advice. As time went on, it became clear to Hypatia that the mage advisors were just there to make sure that the kings respected the rights of the mages and didn't actually try to advise them in any real way. This seemed like a wasted opportunity, and her parents spoke often about the frustration with the corruption and needless bureaucracy of the mage council. When she was 20, they were implicated in a coup, and executed. Hypatia was exonerated as she had no prior knowledge of the plot, but she was forced to publicly renounce them, which was the hardest thing she ever did. Since then, the remaining members of the plot had brought her in, and she had spent the last 20 years building an extensive network of dissidents and preparing for the right moment.