Ascent of the Mountain of Hedone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,862 Followers

The room was the very sight of luxury, full of years worth of riches accrued by the priestess and her predecessors, no doubt by powerful suitors who came to the island to offer devotion directly to the goddess herself, and to shower her with gifts of extraordinary significance and worth.

"Was I supposed to bring something as an offering?" I quickly whispered to Melitta.

She giggled softly and whispered back, "You have! You will offer the goddess what she desires most."

I peered at her, still confused, but was interrupted by the sight of two young women leading the priestess toward us, away from the window at which she had been sitting. The priestess stopped and stood atop a platform, one step up from the floor, surrounded by the young women tending to her. She wore a long, elaborately embroidered silk robe from the Far East, and gazed at me with an obvious thirst that belied her stoic presence. Melitta smiled at me and motioned as if to tell me to step forward.

I walked out into the center of the room, then turned to face the priestess, presenting my nude body to her as a gesture of offering. Her piercing eyes toured my body, taking into account special consideration of my cock and testicles, which hung proudly between my legs in a state that I felt would suitably manage to arouse her desire. She turned her cheek slightly toward the young woman to her left. This girl nodded to the one to the right of the priestess, and together they pulled away the long silk robe. It slipped from the priestess' body with a fluidity more like liquid than of fabric, moving over the mounds of her breasts like water flowing across a river stone. When it was freed from her body completely, I stood agape at the magnificent body now revealed before me.

If physical perfection were a requirement for her high status, the priestess satisfied it in spades. She was the very definition of beauty; well-crafted, poised, graceful, and well-proportioned. Her breasts were ample, perfectly-shaped teardrops, with crisp, well-defined nipples. I followed the smooth curve of her hips, over her flat stomach, to gaze at the astonishing sight of her sex, perfectly groomed and smooth, revealing two soft, full lips, begging to be venerated, parted, and penetrated. For a few moments, she watched me study the intricacies of her body until, satisfied with my growing desire, took her first step forward to advance in my direction.

My heart skipped a beat as she moved toward me. She carried herself like a serpent, much like the ones wrapped around her arms; intricately jeweled versions of the ones worn by Melitta. Her hips flicked left and right and she pressed her chest forward, moving in such a way to accentuate all her loveliest assets. Simply seeing the artful movement of her body and the gentle wag of her breasts caused me such excitement that this vision alone drove a thrill through my body. My cock surged and throbbed in no time, swelling to incredible proportions and rising into the air to present itself as if in reverence to her superior body. The priestess directed her full attention to my massive phallus with a hunger that filled me with fear and awe.

She reached my body after what seemed like an eternity of anticipatory suffering, then she leaned forward and gently made contact with her hand. The priestess' touch was the softest, most erotic caress I'd ever felt. I realized the degree to which she was pampered, perhaps having never done any work with her hands outside of the erotic arts. She clearly used softly scented products on her skin to make them more satiny and smooth to the touch, and dabbed herself with perfumes that did not mask but rather heightened and extended her own feminine odors. I would not have been surprised to learn that even her diet was carefully controlled, so as to keep her body true to form and to cultivate the most appealing juices for her sacred partners. So well guarded, cared for, and strict to discipline was she, that her entire being was perfectly aligned to the superior sexual prowess expected of her as high priestess of Hedone.

The priestess leaned in close for a long, deep kiss; a kiss that was apparently the goddess' and not her own. I felt a deep, ancient yearning, and imagined the goddess was now inhabiting her body, using her as a vessel with which to mate with mortal men. As skeptical as I was, it was still a thrill to think about. She curled her tongue around mine, pressing our lips tightly together. I felt the dark, erect nipples of her gorgeous breasts gently brush against and tickle my chest, and I grew harder and harder imagining what was about to transpire.

Suddenly the priestess stopped. She peered into my eyes and gave me a sly grin. Softly she pressed on my head, gesturing to me to lower and kneel in front of her in a position of quiet subjugation. I complied, ready to do anything she told me to. She widened her stance, presenting her smooth pussy squarely in front of my face, then guided me forward until my face was buried in her femininity. I heard her sigh as I thrust my tongue forward and up, splitting apart her outer labia and exposing the deep, pink interior of her vagina. It was velvety and wet, sweet and enchanting.

The priestess continued to moan softly as I worked her pussy with my tongue, sucked at her lips, and flicked teasingly at her protruding clit. I worked hard to make her squirm, not just because it was enjoyable for both of us, but also as an act of reverence to the goddess. I became increasingly enthralled with her divine scent as my mouth and chin became coated in her luscious nectar. As her pleasure increased, her stance weakened, and I could feel her breath quicken. I glanced up and saw her gazing down at me over the sloping mounds of her breasts, and saw the desperation and vulnerability that even a priestess was subject to.

When I was sufficiently drenched in her cum, she guided me up from the floor and quietly led me to a bed that appeared to have been specifically prepared for our present encounter. The priestess lay me down on a cool layer of silky sheets and ran her fingers down along my body. She arched her back like a cat, pressing her round ass in the air seductively and giving me an impish look. I watched as her hand vanished between her legs, then emerged glistening with her own juices which she proceeded to stroke and lubricate my cock with until it was positively surging in her palm. Then, like a hungry tiger, she grasped my throbbing erection and plunged it into her soft mouth. All at once I began to writhe with pleasure. Her technique was astounding. Between the pace of her sucking, the movement of her tongue, and the assistance of her hand twisting around my cock, she sent me into near convulsions.

I cast a look around the room as if needing to search for someone to sympathize with me in regards to the intense pleasure I was suffering. Melitta gazed at us with sparkling eyes full of excitement and anticipation. The other attendants to the priestess lingered in dark alcoves, their faces half lit by candlelight, watching with intense gratification. Suddenly I crossed a threshold into a field of bliss I'd never experienced before. My whole body hummed and tingled with what felt like flowing waves of pure indulgence. I felt my massive, throbbing cock move through her mouth and breach her throat with a fluid consistency and with a rhythm that seemed to coordinate with my every impulse. Whatever it was that she was doing to me, I wanted it to go on forever.

When she pulled away and let my cock spring free, I felt as if I was set loose in an ocean of bliss, where I might sink down through the sheets into a beautiful void. But she guided me back to her, lifting me up into her arms, where I grasped at her boobs, buried my face between her deep cleavage, and then suckled hungrily at her taut nipples. She gazed down at me with approval, seeing how helplessly aroused I was by her body and her abilities. With a simple nod, she summoned two of her attendants who quickly scurried to our side holding small ceramic jars.

The priestess raised her arms to the side and presented her body. One of the attendants opened the jar and scooped out a clear, resinous paste which she began to smear all over the priestess' body. Likewise, the other attendant began to smear my own body with the same substance, which smelled invigorating; somehow a cross between fir and eucalyptus, with a faint honey-like sweetness. It was surprisingly slippery, and remained that way. I understood it to be some kind of natural lubricant, possibly an ancient recipe. The young woman attending to me took exceedingly strict care in making sure my swollen member was well doused in the stuff, and polished my cock several times to gauge the precise level of viscosity and resistance attained after application. Finally, the two young women slipped back into the shadows with their jars and the priestess lowered her arms slowly back down by her side.

She gave me a deep, mischievous stare, knowing more than I did about what I was in for, then crouched down low, placing her face between my legs. The priestess pressed herself firmly against me, and with incredible slowness began to drag her now-glistening body across mine. I felt the pressure of her breasts as they squished against my flesh, and the hardness of her nipples as they moved smoothly across my skin, pressing excitedly against me. It was a heavenly sensation having her slick, nude body moving against mine, all the way up until our lips softly met, and then in reverse to the starting position.

After some simple maneuvers like this, she began to move in more complex patterns over me. Each time I was surprised at the unique sensations I felt by having my hard, slick cock squeezed between different areas of flesh, each with their own special contours, and precise ways of pleasuring me. I realized that this particular form of giving pleasure was an art all its own, and lamented the fact that I couldn't head to the massage parlor for a treatment like this back home. She began to move more briskly, grinning at me as she began to see how agonizing my pleasure became. I felt my cock leaking and throbbing like mad with every slippery movement of her body over it, until I wasn't sure anymore if the stickiness I felt was from the substance spread upon us or from my own body's emissions.

Before long I couldn't stand it. I jerked and writhed all over the place, pulsing with a frantic need for release. However, this was another art that the priestess was well-versed in, for she would strictly not allow any chance of me climaxing so soon. She paid careful attention to my precise state of pleasure, knowing within an instant if I came close to climax. At that point, she would pinch the exact locations, like pressure points, to render me back under her control and block the oncoming escalation of pleasure. In this manner, she turned her body into a profound and exacting tool of careful pleasure. Her heightened awareness of a partner's level of enjoyment was so fine tuned that every quiver I made was met with an immediate adjustment and reaction on her part to either maximize my pleasure or to instantly limit it, to extend the duration of our session. I accepted the fact that my release would only come during an absolute peak of arousal, at a time when she herself was ready to permit it.

Having resisted penetration as long as either of us could stand, the moment finally came when she moved halfway up my body and exchanged with me a look deeply aching with desire. She gently placed her hands on my shoulders, then raised her hips slightly and lowered herself onto my engorged cock. My penis, still slimy and wet from the lube, sunk smoothly into her vagina. I felt the pressure of her vaginal walls enclosing around me, squeezing me tight, until I had penetrated all the way inside. The priestess let out a soft moan and appeared as if in a trance.

She began riding me, slowly at first, easing her way into a perfect rhythm until we harmonized perfectly. I lost myself in the soft sound of her serpentine bracelets as they gently collided in response to the winding motion of her body. We remained like this, moving together, one inside the other, for some time, until she took me on a journey through more positions than I could count. She rode me in a variety of seated positions, facing one way and then the other, throwing her arms around my neck, or leaning back to place her bouncing breasts on display. She guided me through a variety of kneeling positions, moving her legs apart, then placing her feet upon my body, or guiding me to take her up into my arms. I fucked her in ways I'd never seen before, requiring impressive maneuvers of balance such that I could penetrate downward into her wet, pink hole, twist into sideways angles, and rock against her as if on a see-saw.

With every new position, I thundered against her body, driving my swollen cock deep inside her in every conceivable way, driven wild by the sight of her perfect body and her boobs springing joyfully about. The lube maximized the intense sucking of her wet pussy, and she flicked her hips with expert precision, urgently milking my cock with her body. Her movements were fluid, moving freely between a slow grind and a fierce whipping motion, according to the needs of the moment. Her hands traveled to places where pleasure could be dramatically increased, where with the slightest touch, squeeze, or flick of the wrist she was able to coax sensations out of me that made all other sexual encounters seem crude and one-dimensional.

In short, it was an almost indescribable experience which shattered all notions I had about sex, and left me reeling for some time after, knowing that I would likely never again have an experience of fulfillment that could even approximate this one.

Once again I felt the waves of pleasure rising within me, as if my whole body were begging me to climax. At long last, I could see in her eyes that she was ready to let me go. She climbed atop my body, bouncing on top of me at first. I reached up and cupped her soft boobs as she drove my cock inside her with feverish delight. Then she gave me an intense stare and began to scoop her hips forward and back briskly. I saw in her eyes the invitation to finally come, and using this technique of intense thrusting she began urging me to do so.

I was so full of pleasure and desperation that I saw myself shaking with anticipation. I listened to her moaning until finally the sound began to die out, as if muffled. I felt as if I had entered a tunnel. Suddenly I was in a place of pure erotic bliss as I felt myself explode inside her. I began shooting load after load of cum deep inside the priestess as she continued to milk me fervently. Never before had an orgasm shaken me so fully to the core than it did in that moment, filling her pussy so completely with wild surges of cum until I collapsed into a state of nothingness, left with only the supreme enjoyment of having emptied myself so fully.

When I snapped out of it, I gazed up at the priestess' face. She was pulling away from my body, then stared down between her legs as my cock slipped out of her vagina. Immediately after it emerged, a steady stream of white cum began to ooze forth and drip onto the sheets. She stared at it with her large, bright eyes as an expression of delight began to take over her face. She glanced up at me one last time, before leaning forward and offering me a deep, loving kiss, full of gratitude. Then she quickly motioned to her attendants who hurried forward and helped her off the bed. They whisked her away to some other private chamber, for who-knows-what remained of this ritual.

I lay there trying to process what just happened, until Melitta came skipping over. Suddenly I realized what she had said to me, and what "offering" she had been referring to, that I could already provide.

"That was wonderful!" Melitta said cheerfully, giving me a hug. She was full of giggles, and all too ready to drag me off the bed and chatter endlessly about what she had just witnessed. Before I knew it, she had rushed me off through a long hallway back in the direction we had come from, and dunked me in a basin filled with the same milky water that I had bathed in before. I stood there exhausted as she sponged me down, explaining how proud she was to have delivered me to the goddess and how well I performed in the acts we had just shared together. Her words echoed around in my head, as I was still reeling from the encounter, and not yet fully ready to absorb anything anyone was trying to tell me.

When I finally emerged from the den of sacred pleasures, to which I had been granted exclusive entry, it was under the cloak of night and the watchful gaze of a clear moon. Melitta delivered me to the temple passages where she had found me earlier, and then I wandered about in a haze of sexual exhaustion, soothed by the evening summer breeze and the soft cooing of a native species of bird. Now and then a distant cry rent the air, indicating the final holdouts; those still-active participants in a relentless and widespread orgy that had already left most members drained and succumbing to slumber. After a while, these cries also subsided, until all was silent and the last of the passions had finally cooled.

I strolled through small passageways, up stairways, and through twilit squares, navigating a maze of naked bodies slumped together in heaps. The air still lingered with the faint stink of sweat and sexual arousal. Throngs of nude men and women in groups of five, six, or more, lay bathing in the soft pools of warm light cast down upon them by small lanterns which the temple attendants had carefully lit earlier as dusk approached. I watched as thick, wet cocks began to gradually go limp as fatigue gripped bodies to my left and right. From time to time a leg would move, a slender arm would rise and fall, or a hand would slide over another person's body with one final urge to offer pleasure to its nearest partner, but after resisting the call of sleep, it would finally fall still before ever reaching its intimate destination.

Eventually I couldn't resist any longer myself, and so I searched for a place to take my own repose. In a dark corner, beneath the high ramparts of the temple walls, I found a beautiful young woman resting comfortably by herself. Her long, dark hair was slung hastily across her nude body. A faint smile lingered on her face, no doubt put there by her last lover. Her full breasts and round, smooth bottom looked warm and inviting, so I slipped my body up along side hers and gently placed my arm around her torso. Her smile grew and she shifted slightly, pressing her buttocks against my groin, and settling comfortably into a spooning position. I cupped my hand over her breast and buried my face in her neck, then felt the young woman slip back into her fever dream. Moments later, I joined her, lost to a magical state that constantly wavered between arousal and absolute peace.

I woke to the soothing sound of seagulls overhead. The morning light had just broken across the island, causing me to squint. The girl I had slept beside appeared first as a blur, then came into view, sighing quietly in her sleep. I watched her soft breasts rising and falling with a rhythm as steady as the ocean waves. When I sat up, I discovered that Melitta was sitting across from us. Her legs were crossed and she gazed thoughtfully at a few pretty flowers that she must have just picked at the crack of dawn.

Melitta looked up in my direction and, finding me awake, smiled suddenly and opened her eyes wide. She threw aside the flowers, stood up, and ran to my side. "Follow me! Wait 'til you see how beautiful it is!" she said, her eyes sparkling with emotion. I slowly rose to my feet and felt her grab my hand, dragging me toward an overlook at the far side of the room. There I saw the most magnificent sunrise, painting the distant sea in hues of purple, red, and gold.

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,862 Followers