Asher and Ryan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Asher grabbed Ryan's leg, pulling Ryan towards him. He ripped off Ryan's pants, quickly followed by the underwear. He smacked Ryan's ass, watching as the thick globes jiggled and turned red. He pushed Ryan into a kneeling position and pressed Ryan's face into a pillow. Ryan's ass was pointed straight up into the air, quivering and ready. Asher took the bottle and poured a generous portion onto Ryan's asshole. Ryan stiffened and whimpered, and Asher smacked his ass. Asher rubbed the lube over Ryan's hole, pressing his index finger slowly inside and working the lube in and around. He poured some lube into his hand and rubbed it on his cock before getting onto his knees. His cock bounced and dripped as he moved toward Ryan's shaking ass. He slapped the head of his cock against Ryan's hole, causing Ryan to whimper and wiggle.

"Mmm, ready to feel good baby?"

"Y-yes Asher!" Ryan cried.

With a grunt Asher pushed his hips forward, the tip of his cock sliding into Ryan's asshole. Ryan moaned loudly as his hole stretched to fit Asher's cock, his face pressing into the pillow. Asher threw his head back, his moan mixing with Ryan's as he pushed his cock deeper. Sweat glistened over Asher's abs, and he brought his hand back and smacked Ryan's ass, watching as the cheeks turned a bright red, smirking as Ryan squealed.

"Mmm, that's it baby. Moan for me."

"Asher!" Ryan screamed back.

Asher kept thrusting, getting into a rhythm as his hips moved back and forth. He could feel Ryan's asshole squeezing his cock, so hot and warm, and he knew he wasn't going to be able to last long. He kept thrusting, moving his body down so that his stomach pressed into Ryan's back. Their skin slipped off each other and Asher wrapped his arms around Ryan to keep them tightly together. Asher moved his right hand down to Ryan's bellybutton, fingering it as his cock sped up.

Ryan screamed into the pillow, the feel of Asher's finger in his bellybutton and the way Asher's cock speared deep inside him made him want to cum. The sensations were driving him crazy and he struggled underneath Asher, his body quivering and quaking as his skin felt like it was going to burst into flames. He felt Asher's hand smack his ass again and he let out another low squeal, his body responding to Asher, melding to him. He felt Asher's breath on his neck, his skin prickling as Asher kissed up to his ear.

"Cum for me baby."

With that Asher thrust into him even faster, jackhammering Ryan's ass. Asher kept fingering Ryan's bellybutton with his right hand, and stroked Ryan's quivering cock with his left. He thrust, fingered, stroked over and over again. A constant unintelligible sound erupted from Ryan's mouth, Asher's moans joining in, harmonizing and combining. With one more stroke Ryan came, his cum shooting down onto a pillow underneath him. Asher came right after, his cum filling Ryan's ass and leaking down over his shaft. They collapsed to the floor of the tent, both breathing heavily.

"Mmm fuck!" Asher heaved, wrapping his arms around Ryan and pulling him close. "Fuck! Mmm, how do you feel?"

"Amazing!" Ryan managed to say, his breath coming hard and fast as he nestled against Ryan's chest.

"Good." Asher's eyes flickered. "Though now I'm exhausted." He giggled, rubbing himself against Ryan's back.

"Me too. Maybe I'll take a nap."

"It's bedtime. Do you want to brush your teeth?"

"No, I will in the morning. I don't want to leave your arms."

"You never will baby."

They laid there, breathing heavily, Asher's arms tightening their grip as they both drifted off to sleep. Asher pulled the sleeping bag over them, arranging the pillows so they were cocooned in their simple softness. He smiled, kissing up to Ryan's ear one last time for that night.

"I love you baby."

"I lov...you to..."

12