Ægir's Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes sparkled as she slid down the full length until his cock was fully seated inside of her, she rubbed against him in a slow circle that tested his limits almost to the point of breaking. "Shut up, Sven. Shut up and just fucking feel for once," she said as her hands began to rip the coat open.

He laughed as he arched up into her. She threw back her head and shut her eyes as she cried out in her first orgasm. His hands joined hers, pushing and pulling until the damned coat was tossed to the floor somewhere. She gave up then as her hands planted themselves firmly on his chest. He knew she could feel the way his heart was racing, pounding so hard that he almost swore it would explode any moment...and for once he did not give a damn.

His own hands though had other ideas as he pushed the soft wool sweater up over the top of her breasts. Any other time he might have actually appreciated the contrast of the deep purple lace confection against her alabaster skin sprinkled with enticing freckles, but in that moment all he felt was frustration that it stood in between his lips and the turgid peaks that he saw straining against it. He did not have the patience then as his mouth captured them through the lace.

She screamed aloud. One of those ear splitting ones that he loved and loathed so fucking much as he felt her tight cunt contract around his throbbing cock. He was not certain how, but by some miracle of the gods and goddess, he managed to hold out even though her orgasm milked at his cock in perfect time with each deep thrust. "Not yet, not quite yet, my sweet Freya," he groaned as he arched up burying his full length deep, deep inside her.

And the whole fucking universe exploded in a big bang as her scream became louder, more desperate. Something fucking stellar gripped him as her always tight cunt spasmed and gripped him, sucking his cock into a black hole, a spiralling vortex of need that he was utterly powerless to ignore. He cursed in every language he knew as he erupted inside her. Over three months of need. Three long fucking months of wanting and desiring this woman. The only one he had wanted...and he had tried more than once to divert his attention to other subs.

Over three months of the only relief being his own hand when he got so completely desperate he could not avoid it anymore. Three months of coming to fantasies of her...none of them half as fucking good as this moment as her hands on his chest pressed him deep into the mattress and her thighs wrapped about his squeezed and sucked, drawing him so deep as he came in her that he swore he could never leave again.

It seemed to go on forever their combined orgasm. But it was over way too quickly as she collapsed atop him, her face buried in his shoulder as he wrapped his arm about her waist and held her tightly against his body. He turned his head and kissed her nose as he chuckled, "I don't think I have to guess what trigger baby brother used do I, my swe..."

Her fingers covered his lips, "Don't you fucking dare. I don't think I could survive another one like that," she giggled.

He was the one questioning whether he would survive as her laughter plunged his still hard cock deeper inside of her. "Æ ælske dæ," the words were out before he could even think them. They just escaped before his brain could even filter them. He sucked in a deep breath and prepared for her questions. He knew she would have them...whether she had learned those words or not.

But it was not be as they heard the loud echo of boots coming down the hall and heard Bjorn call out for her. He tried to push her off, but she sat up and shook her head. "No, Sven. No hiding. I will deal with him. But I am not fucking being made to choose...not by any of you again. So Bjorn can learn that as much as you can."

She bent and kissed his lips lightly as the door swung open, "What the fuck!" his baby brother cursed from the doorway. But her body blocked his full view of his brother's face. He would bet that she intended it to.

She lifted her head slowly and smiled at his brother, "God dag, Master."

Sven frowned at that word. Even as he recognized their wife's innate wisdom in using it at this moment, he still was less than pleased to hear her call his baby brother 'Master,' a title that he had never desired himself...at least not with the temporary subs upon which he had wasted a lifetime. But it rankled like hell hearing her call Bjorn that. As much as the 'M' that shouted at him from the top of her breast, just inches from his face above the purple lace. He reached up and tugged her sweater down to cover it and her.

The fucking hard truth was that both of his brothers had staked their claims solidly on her mind, body and especially her heart. Question was...what was he going to do about it? He had sworn he would leave them to it. And endured three fucking months of living hell, a high price to pay for stupidity. Even if he was behind the game with her, today had shown that there was still hope. Hope he had to take.

He turned his head and faced his baby brother, eye to eye, man to man. But it was their wife, who did the talking, "It was my choice, Bjorn. Just as it usually is. So I will tell you both right now, this night I am not fucking choosing between you. It will be all three of you in my bed or...none of you."

Sven stared at his warrior woman with a shocked surprise as she bent and kissed him. He felt his cock slip from her cunt and her hands slip between them tucking his erection back inside his jeans as much as she could anyway before she rose off him. Her skirt flowed about her legs but he could imagine his seed leaking slowly down her inner thigh.

She bent and picked up her coat, tossing it over her arm as she walked across the room and stood on tip toe. Her hand caressed his brother's smooth cheek tenderly and his chest tightened. She stood on her tip toes to kiss the damned giant. Just as softly as she had him a moment before.

Then she stepped back and looked back and forth between them, "I will talk to Mikael myself. Though I doubt he will give me the trouble that the two of you will. Oh...and the only damned bruises I expect to see in that bed tonight are on me. So if you thought you could 'talk' this out in the 'fighting' field think again. Petrine and I both think that place has been fertilized enough with the blood of brothers."

She giggled and toss back her head, "So if your autistic niece can learn to use her words, I am sure the two of you can too. Otherwise...my door is closed to all of you until you do. Your choice."

Without another word, she walked down the hall, wrapping her coat about her as she went. Never once did she look back at them, though both watched as she climbed the steps to the deck.

Then they turned to stare at one another. Sven shook his head and laughed, "Why the fuck 'my sweet Freya'?"

***

Bjorn tried his damnedest to breath as he turned off the shower and wrapped the towel about his waist. He knew he was fucking procrastinating. But he was still trying to come to terms with what was to happen this night. After Kirsty had left the boat, he and Sven had talked...as much as they could anyway. Bjorn had never been as close to his older brother as he was to Mikael. The man was more a boss, an acquaintance or familiar stranger than a brother.

But she had given them no choice. Well, not really. Either they came together to her bed...or not at all. Any of them. And he at least had tried to dissuade her. That afternoon he had found her alone with Monika on the playground. When he had wrapped his arms about her waist, she had melded her body to his, leaning into him...and his hopes had soared.

He had spent a couple of moments simply kissing her cheek and working his way around to her ear where he nibbled on the lobe. Only when she smiled and sighed that perfect exclamation of contentment did he whisper, "You can't force us, you know."

He was prepared for an argument, had rehearsed his logic carefully, determined to win this battle of the wills. If he could not assert his will in this one, what kind of Master was he truly? He was not though prepared for her soft laughter as she turned in his arms and looked up at him with those incredible eyes, "I am not 'forcing' you to do anything, Master. I am merely exercising the control that I do have, Bjorn."

She had kissed his lips gently, "Do I need to remind you that you are the one that dragged Mikael and Sven into this marriage?"

He had shaken his head and skipped all others weapons in his arsenal, going straight for the jugular, "That was before Sven ra..."

Her fingers covered his lips as she shook her head, "No, I never used that word. You and Mikael did. I won't deny that what happened..." She paused and inhaled, looking across the field to make certain that his niece was well occupied, "It was not as much what happened when Sven..."

He loved the way that after all their dirty talk, even the over the top crap that Mikael used with her, still she blushed as she continued, "It was not what happened in my bed that got inside my head as much as what happened afterwards. The way he...the way Sven..."

"Dragged you naked into the hall like a common whore? Threw you at me and told me to handle you that he had had enough?" he accused a bit too loudly.

She had shaken her head and placed her fingers over his lips, "You are so fucking innocent sometimes, my love."

Bjorn had felt anger welling inside of him, something he never thought himself capable of...not with her. He hated his anger. He had fought so long, a lifetime, to control the monster that lurked just inside him. "DON'T!" was all he trusted himself to say to the woman he loved, the woman he never wanted to hurt, but knew he was impossibly close to doing just then.

She shook her head and caressed his shoulder lightly, working her hands around to the knots in his neck, "Not like that. Not in a bad way, sweetheart. You are an idealist, an optimist, a true romantic. And I love all of that. I love you, Bjorn," she caressed his cheek and a tiny bit of the beast was shackled once more though it still fought at its chains.

"But it is not that easy for your brothers. The pain of Greta's betrayal ate at Mikael, left him questioning his own manhood. And Sven?" Bjorn was shocked to see tears brimming in her eyes then, "You had sixteen years here with Petrine before you finally went to sea. When you were still playing in your fort, your brother was already at sea. Doing a man's job and then studying his lessons at night."

"That was his choice," he argued, unswayed by her words. "He was the one that begged and pleaded until my father gave in...against our mother's wishes. I'm not sure she ever forgave him for it either."

She shook her head as her fingers caressed his lips tenderly, "There was a lot more standing between your mother and father than that one decision, Bjorn. But one thing I do know, I am not repeating their history. I am not allowing pride and jealousy to stand between us and the happiness we could all have."

"You know I love your mind more than I lust for your body, as much as I crave and need your control. So let me challenge you with this one...how much choice do any of us really have in this life? Whether it is your gods in Asgard, the ancient Greek ones that your mother teaches, the Christian one of my parents or just fucking Fate, the truth is that life throws crap at us every fucking day. And all we can really do is react to it," she wrapped her arms about his waist and held him tightly as she continued.

"I have lived here long enough, watched the sadness in your mother's eyes when she thinks no one is looking, the regrets of a lifetime, my beloved best friend and Master. I will not lose any of you to Njord and Ran without knowing that you take my love into Valhalla like a mighty shield. That is my choice to make with the cards that Fate has dealt me. But I cannot make your choice for you, my love. Only you can do that."

She had kissed him slowly and tenderly for a long moment until he would have sworn his toes curled inside his boots as she drew back, "Know this, darling, whatever you decide it will not change my love for you. Any more than your brother's mistakes changed my love for him."

Bjorn would have argued more, tried to convince her though he knew it was futile, but Monika had had enough of the adults in her world ignoring her and had propelled her tiny form at his legs, demanding his attention as well as her new mother's.

He stared into the mirror as he contemplated shaving. Damn it, he hated it when she got inside his head like this. She had been his choice because of her brilliant mind, quick wit and big heart, so why the fuck were those the very things that he battled now? "Fuck it," he cursed as he dropped the can of shaving foam...more for his niece, he chuckled as he opened the bathroom door and stepped into the hall where his brothers already waited outside her room.

***

Mikael sighed and forced a smile as Bjorn stepped into the hall, looking sheepishly at the floor. "Bless Vör, brother. I was beginning to believe I was going to have to come in there and 'convince' you."

Bjorn shook his head and chuckled, "She said no bruises, remember?"

"I'm a sadist, remember? All good sadists know how to inflict pain without leaving a single mark," he smiled.

Sven shifted from bare foot to foot on the cold wood floor as he looked from one brother to the other, "So are we doing this or not?"

Mikael held his breath as both of them met their youngest brother's eyes for a long moment. He shrugged slowly and shook his head, "Do we really have any fucking choice? I don't know about you two but after ten days at sea and looking forward to coming home to her welcoming arms I am willing...if reluctant," he added.

Mikael turned to Sven then, "And you, big brother? Ready to join the ranks of the Toffelhjälten?"

Sven frowned at him and growled, but then all three burst out laughing as the door to her room opened. She poked her head around the corner and smiled as she looked from one to the other of them.

"Do we pass inspection, brat?" Mikael met her eye to eye with the challenge.

She shrugged with a slow smile and opened the door wider, "If you all promise to be good."

"No such promises, lilla gumman. You know it takes a bad boy to handle your brat," he joked as he slapped her bare bottom playfully, the first one to step through the door.

Bjorn drug his feet as he entered but bent and kissed her lips, "No more brat tonight, please."

She winked at him, "What? You don't want to watch as Mikael works over my bare cunt with the tawse again, Master?"

Mikael chuckled at the groan from his baby brother and the raised eyebrows from his older. "What, old man? She don't bite, I promise. Though she does have a set of claws on her, but only if she is willing to risk the punishment that comes with using them."

He knew he was pushing both of his brothers. Perhaps they would both call him on it later, but for now he and his humor were the only ones capable of taking the lead and breaking the ice this night. And for her, he would willing pay the price later.

When his older brother did finally step through the door, she closed it behind him and dropped flawlessly to the floor on her knees between them. He stepped forward and stroked her hair with her head and eyes cast to the floor, "Good girl, elskling."

"Flenk Pia," Sven whispered as he lifted her chin and bent to kiss her lips.

Bjorn frowned a bit and Mikael held his breath. He really did understand his baby brother. As the middle child, he could remember both sides of the coin when it came to their parents' unusual relationship.

He had more than one memory of his mother throwing things at his father and uncles and of the bruises and broken bones that made his and Sven midnight rendezvous in the 'fighting field' look like a Wednesday night prayer meeting at the local church. Bjorn had never seen any of that though. So he had grown up with an idealized and unrealistic view of this whole damned tradition.

Not that Mikael was all that enamoured with the way things were after his baby brother's birth. In some ways it was worse. His mother's year-long battle with depression had left its scars on them all. Those dark days when all she did was lock herself in this bedroom with Bjorn, sew her quilts and pound away on the old type writer throughout most of the night until Stig or his father commanded her obedience to sleep.

After that they had all treated her with kid gloves. And though Petrine might have outwardly appeared stronger than Rachel had been, they all knew...knew it was just a mask she wore as much for her own sanity as for them.

Because he had never seen Rachel, it was easier for Bjorn to see only what he wanted to...the strength of Petrine, the tense peace between her husbands for her sake and the children's. A happy family that was not as happy as it appeared, except through the innocent eyes of a child. In some ways, Bjorn was still that child.

Having lived through the hell and pain of disappointment and failure, Mikael hoped like hell his little brother stayed that way. And as he had when it came to dirty diapers and ramshackle forts, it was his job to have his little brother's back right now. To help him as he had on those first short fishing trips to find his sea legs here too.

Mikael broke the ice once more and got things moving, "Lilla gumman, you know how much we all love seeing you naked like this," he shook his head at how quickly she blushed and even opened her mouth to deny it until Sven gave her one of those sterns looks that he used to control them all. "But this night I think you maybe just a tad too naked," he said as he reached into his back pocket for the present he had bought just for her.

Her eyes went incredibly wide and her mouth fell open as she shook her head from side to side at the sight of the clover clamps. He smiled, as much as his little pain slut might fear them now he would bet any of them that by the end of the night she was begging and pleading him for more of her new favorite toy.

Kirsty's tits were magnificent to begin with. Her nipples were sensitive to the lightest touch but able to take a great deal of intense pain too. He had spent plenty of time nibbling, chewing and even biting them. While she might not be used to the sudden and powerful pain of the spring loaded clovers, he had used a couple of other sets of clamps on the beauties, including some rather nasty looking teeth that left the prettiest patterns in her pale pink flesh. His cock hardened at the memory.

"But I could use some help getting those sweet tits ready for these, don't you think little brother?" Though he knew that Bjorn still had difficulty with his sadist side especially when they shared her like this, his brother was beginning to accept that it was a part of the dynamic between him and their wife, something that she craved that Bjorn could not give her. So he was pleased to see him nod his head slowly.

"First though I think our little present needs wrapping nice and tight, what do you think, Sven?"

His big brother smiled as he laced his fingers through her hair and tilted her head back to look up at him, "Ja, Kirsten. I think perhaps standing at the foot of the bed."

Mikael loved those eyes even more when they widened as she nodded, "Ja, herre."

Sven tugged gently at her hair as he and Bjorn

stepped forward to take her hands and lift her to her feet. Mikael left her to their care as he rummaged through the toy box for the things he knew she would enjoy most. One thing he was certain of...if each of them focused upon her pleasure and on giving her what only he could then they just might make it through this night without killing one another.