Ægir's Wife Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nils watched his brother hold the girl tightly. Their feet barely moved to the music. The way Karl looked at the young woman touched something profound, deep inside of him. But he was not a romantic. He was a realist. That was his place in this world. To do what was necessary to save his family, save their way of life.

He had been doing it for so long that he had forgotten anything else. Any softness, any need for a woman, or love. Some part of him resented Karl. Resented what must be done now. It was not their way. But Dag was right. Karl was the deciding vote in this family strife. They must do whatever it took to make sure that he was on their side. Even this. Even kidnapping.

He slipped deeper into the shadows. Time was not on their side in this. This late in spring, they would not have the cover of darkness to do what they must. It was risky. It was always dangerous, but their cousins had done it for centuries. Why couldn't they? Just this once, at least. One stolen bride for one brother, was that too much to ask of the gods? They would have to wait to see.

***

Exhaustion ate at Kirsty. This day, seemingly without end, had been perfect. It was late, close to midnight when Olaf and Rachel boarded their new boat. There was not a dry-eye when Rachel's Dream set sail down the fjord.

They were heading first to Amsterdam, the city where they met. The summer would be sent sailing Europe. Rachel was most excited about seeing ancient Greek and Roman ruins. Winter they would return to help out at the Homdling and if necessary with fishing, beginning their journey again in the early spring with the Americas.

Her father and Oscar were leaving on the morning ferry to Bodo. So, they were spending the night at a hotel in Reine to get an early start. Roz and Georgia would follow in a couple of days. Kirsty sensed a restlessness in her friend, something she understood well. She had thought there would be time after the wedding to talk with her about it.

Instead, they had agreed that they would leave in the morning. All of them. Sven, Monika, and the babies too. They would face this together as a family. Bjorn was less than pleased. His interactions with her mother were still fresh in his mind. But it had only taken her tears and the words, "I have to try," to change his mind.

She smiled as she kissed a sleeping Monika goodnight. She had finished nursing Elsa and Anna, who were once again tucked safely in their crib. She was not sure what she faced back in London. It was not a trip she looked forward to or one that she had thought to make again, certainly not so soon. But her father's words had burrowed into her mind and heart. Closure. As a daughter and a mother, she had to try at least.

The hand on her shoulder did not surprise her. She closed her eyes and leaned into the touch. "Come to bed, lilla gumman." It was not a request.

She nodded and stood, one more look over her shoulder at the daughter of her heart. Would Monika, too, one day face a journey of closure? Kirsty knew that if the girl did, then she would support her, would encourage her. But it would change nothing. This was her child as much as Elsa and Anna or any other children they had.

The stinging thud to her bottom reminded her that the present was more real than the past or the future. She could always count on Mikael for that. They silently pulled the door closed on their sleeping children, and hand-in-hand walked to her bedroom. She had planned that it would be Mikael whom she called to her bed this night, but in the confusion of the day and the decisions they had to make, she had forgotten.

It seemed right; how once more he had come to her when she needed him most. She stood on her tiptoes and brushed a kiss across his cheek, "I choose you."

His lips captured hers in a soul stealing kiss. She felt the world tilt as he leaned forward and fumbled with the door. Without opening her eyes or breaking the kiss, he led her in and across the room until she felt the firmness of her bed at the back of her legs.

But even as lost as she was in his kisses, she could not mistake the other hands that joined in caressing her body. Tiredness fled as they awakened her senses to something that she needed far more than sleep. Connection. Love. That fed her, energized her more than food or slumber ever would. Mikael broke the kiss and she opened her eyes.

Sven leaned against the headboard. Gloriously naked. Or he appeared to be — the scars on his legs and hips hidden beneath the sheet. His upper body had taken on more definition over the months as he used it compensate for his legs. He would never have Bjorn's bulkier build but damn did those biceps curl her toes.

Bjorn knelt at the foot of her bed. His hands still gripped her hips as he drew her forward, placing a sweet kiss on her shoulder. He, too, was naked. A sight that never failed to both excite and intimidate her. "You needed this."

She nodded as she looked from one to the other of her husbands. "How did you know?"

Sven smiled, "Because we are one, Kirsten." The devil himself danced in those icy blue eyes, "Now strip."

She chuckled, "I know I should not tell you all this, but that no longer frightens me as it once did."

Bjorn smiled, "So, you have finally come to see yourself as we do. Perfect inside and out?"

"Well, I wouldn't say perfect. Loved. Accepted. For who and what I am, not what I'm not."

"Such wisdom," Sven caressed her cheek. "Now strip."

She danced on tip toes next to the bed as she attempted a striptease. "Lilla gumman," Mikael warned. She increased the tempo until she stood completely naked in front of them.

"Rope," Sven order as Bjorn went to the toy box and came back with a length of it. He and Mikael worked together to secure her; arms spread wide at the foot of the bed.

Her eyes never left Sven's. She was not certain that this night would ever come. Over the past few months, as the doctors decreased his medications, much of the erectile disfunction had disappeared. But not completely. There were still occasions where they laughed and loved through those difficult times. He had gotten better at that. And with the use of toys, his tongue, fingers, and her command, he always satisfied her even when his penis refused to follow his heart.

But despite what she had once said, it was not something she shared with the others. She had never even given Mikael any details about that night. Nor had he asked. What was private between one husband, stayed with that husband, unless it affected the whole family. This had not.

Still, she had not dared to hope that Sven would ever share her like this with his brothers. Being with them all like this was to her sacred. Lofn. Rachel had shared with her this minor Norse goddess of forbidden love. She had become their patron saint of sorts. The defender of alternative lifestyles.

Kirsty had no more time for more musings as the solid thud of Thor connected with her shoulders. It was never exactly pain with Thor; his hundred falls of softest saude, were more like deep muscle massage, though its impact could jerk her whole body forward, straining against her rope bonds. She inhaled and closed her eyes, giving over to the release that her body craved. It had been so long, too long since she felt it at his hand.

She lost all track of time. Each blow took her deeper into that place, that place of perfect peace and love. The place she found only with them, each in his own way. She whimpered when the pounding stopped. She wanted more. She always would. It was never enough with them. Not in a whole lifetime. She had seen that revelation in Rachel's face today, felt it in her own soul. Eternity would not be long enough with her husbands.

The sharp sting on her nipples brought her back to reality. Her eyes flew open as the clovers closed around the hard buds. She stared into the dark grey storms of Mikael's eyes. His fingers collected the single drop of milk that gathered at the tip of each. He brought them to his lips, tasting her milk as he had so often over the past few months.

But she did not have the time to speak before the next blow fell. It was not the thuddy of Thor, but the sting of Hermóður that raced along her excited nerve-endings. She could not stifle the moan as it made contact with her bottom. She rocked forward as Mikael tugged gently on the chain between the clover clamps. Her mind exploded with the duality of sensations, trying to decide upon which to focus.

She fell deeper into the safety of sub-space. It was the release that she needed now. To put aside the turmoil of the past and the uncertainty of the future. She focused only on this moment, this place in time with them. All of them. It was perfection. She was thankful that Sven did not have her counting. She did not want to focus on anything but the feel of each blow of the flogger on her skin, each tug of the clamps on her nipples, finding her release in pain.

Bjorn stepped forward, his nails raking across her shoulders and back that she knew was red, perhaps even bore a few strips of courage from Hermóður. "Hlín, remember the goddess of protection and consolation," he whispered against her ear.

She shook her head; in all their time together, she had never needed to use that word, doubted that she ever would. They were all so intuned with her, her body, her needs, her heart. He brushed a tender kiss across her enflamed skin, "A few more, my love. Can you manage a few more for me?"

She turned her head and smiled up at him, "For you. Just for you, Master."

His beautiful face shone from within as he bent and kissed her lips, "Always for me."

"Always."

"Spread your legs, Kirsten. Spread them wide for my brother," Sven's deep voice drew her attention. Her eyes met his blue depths. Her throat tightened at the desire and love she saw there.

These past few months had been so much more than she had ever hoped for with this man. He had become her partner. The one that helped with their daughters, even to becoming the expert diaper changer. She was not even surprised at the song he had chosen for their dance. Over the past weeks and months, those words that he had once been so afraid to say had come more readily to his lips. No, she never doubted how he felt about her. Not anymore.

She jumped as she felt the super sting of Loki land between her spread legs. That first blow followed quickly by others. She could not have kept count, even if he had asked. She closed her eyes; her head dropped back as she embraced the light of darkness.

"Open your eyes, Kirsten," Sven's command drew her back. She was powerless to resist. Her eyes met his.

"Look at me as Bjorn's floggers give you what you need. Mikael."

Her mind exploded as her body begged to as she felt the sharp bite of Mikael's knife down her arms from her shoulder to her fingertips and back up. Across her chest and even her neck. Perhaps others would have felt fear or disgust as the tip of his blade lingered over the jugular vein. But she did not. This was trust. He held her life in his hands.

But she held theirs as well. In heart, her soul, her breasts, and yes, most definitely between her legs. When she took her husbands between her legs, it was about so much more than the reproduction that had once driven them to seek her out.

No, when she welcomed them into the warm, wet depths of her body, she offered them acceptance, understanding, unconditional love, and solace - life itself. And in turn they gave her their strength, courage, love, and lives. It was as it should be. As ancient as the goddess that came before all others, as right as the stars in the sky that led their ancestors back to this place.

"So beautiful. So perfect," Sven's voice caressed her. "Come for us..."

"Our sweet Freyja," their voices combined, sang through her, the smoothest melody, a song of love and completion that knew no beginning and had no end. Her legs gave way as she collapsed forward. Mikael's arms enveloped her from the front. Bjorn's body against her back kept her knees from buckling. And Sven's voice from the bed continued to caress her mind, "Our perfect good girl."

The puddle continued to grow on the floor as her orgasm consumed her mind, body, and soul — her female ejaculation exuded the power of the goddesses themselves.

She lost all track of time. Whether they remained like that for seconds, minutes, or hours did not matter. It was completion. It was wholeness. It was the strength that she needed, that they all needed to face whatever lay ahead.

"Untie her," his voice once more held that command she loved so much. The one she had come to rely upon when her sub brain failed her. When she had been up too late during the night with their daughters, when her shieldmaiden deserted her, when she no longer knew what to do next, it had become Sven to whom she turned.

His words of praise or love, his kisses or hugs, and his commands were the solace, stability, fortitude, and resilience upon which she relied. He was her partner and helpmate. It was such an odd thing considering how things had begun with them. Now that seemed almost unreal, something that had happened to someone else.

"Bring her to me."

Bjorn lifted her and carried her around the side of the bed, depositing her so she sat astride Sven's hips. She smiled as she felt his erection brush against her core through the thin material of the sheet. She felt Mikael's hands on her shoulders, steadying her as she regained her equilibrium.

Sven drew something from beneath the sheet. It glinted in the low light. "Kirsten, do you accept this collar in pledge of our undying love? A symbol of the Dom/sub relationship which lies between us? Not of abuse or subjugation but of our responsibility to cherish, protect, and care for you always? To place your needs above our own?"

She could barely make out the white gold charms that dangled from the thick, short chain. Tears were marring her vision. Still, she fingered them.

"My ropes which may bind your body but free your soul," Sven smiled at her.

Mikael kissed her shoulder, "My knife that cuts through to the very heart and soul of the matter."

Bjorn's fingers beneath her chin lifted her head and turned it to met his gaze, "My floggers that strip away all that is false to the true beauty that lies within you."

"Do you accept us for our flawed natures? Knowing that we have and will continue to make mistakes, but recognizing that we would never hurt you on purpose?" Sven continued.

"Do you promise to love and nurture the offspring of our bodies? Regardless of DNA, sex, gender, or abilities?" Mikael breathed into her ear.

"Do you promise to always welcome us into the safety of your harbor? Taking each of us as equals and individuals into your body and your heart? Without preference?" Bjorn's eyes were filled with tears as he looked from her to his brothers.

But then too, so were Sven's and she would have sworn she felt wetness against her cheek where Mikael's face touched hers. Were they hers or his?

Her throat was so tight. She started to nod her head up and down. The solid sting to her outer thigh caused her to chuckle, "Use your words, Kirsten. Will I ever teach you proper manners for a submissive?" Sven teased.

She leaned forward, her tear filled eyes meeting the blue of his, "Yes, I promise with my whole heart." She placed a tender kiss on his lips as she felt the sheet slip lower, his cock finding her welcome.

She watched transfixed as Sven handed the necklace to Mikael. But it was so much more than a mere necklace. It was her collar — the outward sign of her love for these amazing men. Her husbands were anything but simple fishermen.

Each a unique combination of talents and flaws that offered her soul something it needed. Sven and his discipline and now this new partnership of equals. Mikael with his pain and laughter were the perfect combination. And Bjorn with his unwavering love and support. Each completed her differently.

The tears slipped faster from her eyes as she felt the weight of that chain and the charms that represented all of those she loved most. Mikael's fingers fumbled for a moment at the back of her neck. Then that weight, the weight of her commitment and theirs, shifted, resting firmly around her neck.

It was as pure a moment as she could ever imagine. She might never have a day like this one that Rachel and Olaf shared, but she did not need such a public display. The power of this private one was more than enough to validate the love they shared.

Mikael's hands found her breasts, kneading them. She felt the sharp tingles, knowing that her milk had let down. Perhaps it was a good thing that her little milk-monsters had nursed so long this night. Not only would they sleep longer so she could enjoy their daddies more, but it also meant she would not spray the whole room.

Sven leaned forward, taking one nipple into his mouth as she sank further down his cock. She felt warm wetness as Mikael's fingers found her ass, his fingers gently spreading the lube and opening her for him. The intensity of the double penetration was not something she had experienced often lately. Between her pregnancy, the babies, and their time at sea, their lives, including sex, had become shockingly mundane.

There was nothing mundane about this as Bjorn's lips captured hers, swallowing her cries of wonder as Mikael penetrated her tight ass. She moved a bit, adjusting her position to accommodate both Sven and Mikael. She began the slow rocking rhythm that was so often the case with Sven, her on top was the easiest and preferred position for both of them. But Mikael slowly moving in and out of her ass only augmented the feeling, taking her to another level.

But something was missing. Someone. As Bjorn stepped closer, she leaned forward, closer to Sven's chest, allowing Mikael to plunge even deeper, as her lips wrapped around Bjorn's erection. She was thankful that it prevented the scream that begged to be released, which would surely wake the children. Not even these walls were sound-proof enough to contain her joy at this perfect love.

They found the perfect pace. Kirsty savored each moment, knowing that it might be weeks or months before they could all be together like this once more. She drew the strength that she needed from their united love, taking in and cherishing each morsel. Her tears flowed as readily as the juices of the goddess.

At first, there was no rush. Simple touches. Tender caresses. Kisses on her breasts and shoulders. Her hands could not decide which husband or what part to fondle. But each stroke, each kiss, fed the flames: hers and theirs. The tempo quickened as they each, individually and together, reached for the ultimate completion.

Then once more, that perfect chorus reached to Asgard, "Come for us, our sweet Freyja." Their prayer met instantly by the goddess. Her body convulsed, but she need not worry; there was, after all, six strong arms just waiting to catch her.

Sven was the first to join her in bliss, coming inside of welcoming depths. She almost regretted their decision to wait a bit before having another baby. This night was as perfect as the one that had born the fruit of their twin girls that slept just down the hall under the loving protection of their big sister.

But there would be other opportunities. Other nights like this one. She was confident of that now. The weight of the chain tight about her neck assured her of that. Of their undying love and commitment as they said.

Bjorn tilted her head just a bit. His cock slipped deeper down her throat as he joined in the symphony of love that they were composing this night. Mikael leaned his head between her shoulders, his hands firm on her hips as he plunged deep into her ass, adding his own melody to the sweet song. "Lilla gumman."