Ashleigh's Summer Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nispe
nispe
52 Followers

When Vernon and Ray told her that she had to come with them on a 2-day business trip to New York, she was kind of relieved. Only having to blow two people a day was a nice break from her routine. Vernon's limo picked Ashleigh up promptly in the morning, and to Ashleigh's disgust, Vernon was in it, which meant that she spent more time sucking him off than enjoying the limo.

Ashleigh noted that Vernon checked three bags for a one-night stay, but just figured he was one of those types. They finally got through security and met Ray in the VIP lounge. Ray wasted no time in extracting his morning blowjob from Ashleigh, making her do it on one of the lounge chaises in the middle of the room. Fortunately, the only people who noticed were the lounge staff, who either thought it was normal or pretended it was.

Ashleigh ordered a $65 breakfast consisting of a spinach and mozzerella egg white omelet and a mimosa, shamelessly pointing to Vernon when asked how she wanted to pay for it. If they were going to treat her like a cheap whore, the least she could do was act like one. The three waited until the last minute to board the plane, even though as first class passengers they were allowed to board first. Ashleigh slept most of the way there.

Naively, Ashleigh had assumed that because they didn't have scheduled meetings until the next day, that the rest of the day would be free. After they had checked in, however, Vernon looked at his watch and declared that they should meet in his room in half an hour to get ready for dinner with the bankers. Ashleigh tried to object on the grounds that she needed more than half an hour, but they told her she could get ready later.

Ashleigh spent most of the 30 minutes unpacking two pantsuits and one dress suit that she had brought in addition to the one she was wearing. Having no idea about what the meetings were about or what they'd be doing, she figured this would cover all the bases.

When she went up to Vernon's penthouse room, however, she was in for a big surprise. First, she didn't need to worry about her wardrobe because Vernon had apparently brought enough outfits for ten women. Second, there were actually 3 other women in the room, in various states of undress, trying on different outfits. Nobody seemed interested in introducing themselves to Ashleigh, so she was just left wondering.

Vernon handed Ashleigh a dress which was totally inappropriate for a business dinner. It was a dark red, halter top dress which was so short it barely covered her pussy. With sequins and a plunging neckline, she looked more like a streetwalker than an economics intern. Then again, that seemed to be the idea, as the other three women were dressed in similar outfits.

Ashleigh tried to make some small talk with one of the other girls, an Asian, on the elevator ride down. "My name's Ashleigh. What's yours?" Her attempts were met with a cold, icy stare. Oookay. "Where are you from?" Ashleigh asked the brunette. She didn't answer Ashleigh, either. What the hell?

The table at the restaurant suggested that there were going to be 3 other guests. Vernon directed the four women to space out such that there was one seat between them each. He and Ray sat next to each other, with Ashleigh on Vernon's left. All the women sat in total silence, looking vaguely bored but trying not to show it. However, when their dinner guests arrived, all three of the women did a Mr. Hyde-Dr. Jekyl transformation, standing up and smiling broadly, and then lining up next to each other. Ashleigh, unsure of what to do, lined up with the others.

The three men were all Japanese and Vernon spoke to them in fluent Japanese, introducing each of the women - the brunette was named Starla, the Asian Jade, and the black girl Ciara. Seriously? They sounded like stripper names. "And this is Ashleigh," Vernon continued. The Japanese men went down the line, each kissing the girls' hands, and nodding approvingly at Ashleigh. Creeps.

Ashleigh started to sit back down in her seat, but the Japanese men started redirecting all the girls. She was instructed to sit on the far side of the table, which she dutifully did. The conversation was entirely held in Japanese, which none of the girls obviously understood, but Ashleigh perhaps had more trouble hiding her puzzlement than the others.

Halfway through the first course, Ashleigh felt a hand on her knee. The man to her left had put it there, and was mindlessly caressing her. Ashleigh didn't love it, but she wasn't going to make a big scene, so she let him stroke her knee, and eventually, inner thigh. The man continued to carry on conversation with Ray and Vernon as if nothing was happening.

Then Ashleigh noticed that the man to her right had slipped the tablecloth over his crotch and there was some motion underneath. As a matter of fact, Ashleigh realized that the woman to his right, the brunette, had her hand under the tablecloth as well, and appeared to be jerking him off at the table! Soon enough, a wet stain appeared on the tablecloth, and Ashleigh knew he was blowing his load all over the underside of the table.

The second course was served, and the man with his hand on her leg stepped up his game, working her inner thigh all the way up to her crotch. Ashleigh felt the effect of his extended molestation (and the champagne), and felt her panties begin to soak through. When the man noticed this, he jumped right to her cunt, unabashedly fingering her through her clothes. The angle of his arm no longer left a question as to what he was doing, but Vernon and Ray seemed to even encourage him.

Ashleigh didn't even notice that the Asian girl was gone from the table until she resurfaced from underneath the table, wiping cum off of her face. Oh my God, Ashleigh realized, they were all hookers! Is this what Vernon and Ray brought her here for? As if he read her mind, Vernon addressed Ashleigh in English: "Ashleigh, show your friend here how we treat our guests." Ashleigh probably should have just told him to fuck off and quit her internship, but instead, she nodded her head and slid under the table. She noticed the Asian girl was doing the same, beelining for Vernon's dick, which was hanging out of his pants under the table.

She turned her attention to the man next to her, who also had unzipped his pants and had his cock hanging out of his pants. Crawling between his legs, she gently sucked it into her mouth, tasting his acrid precum. His dick wasn't that long, but it was nice and thick, and Ashleigh dragged her lips over the soft skin, back and forth. She was able to take most of him into her mouth, and she alternated between bobbing up and down, and just holding him in her mouth while she swirled her tongue around the underside. At no point did the conversation above the table stop; the men chattered away in Japanese as Ashleigh brought her man to orgasm. Jets of sticky jizz filled her mouth as he came. Ashleigh swallowed most of it, but some escaped from her and dribbled to the ground. When he was finished, she sucked him clean and then returned to the table.

Ashleigh returned to the fish course, which was now cold. The waiter came by to fill up her wine glass and to remind her to wipe her chin. Apparently, there was a large blob of cum.

After the fish course, there was some kind of caviar interlude, but Ashleigh didn't get to do much more than sniff at it a little before the man on her right pulled her to her feet and gestured towards the restrooms. Ashleigh knew that the waiter would take her dish, and she was more than a little annoyed.

The Japanese man pushed her into the men's room, passing by several guys urinating on the way to the handicapped stall. Ashleigh took off her panties while he locked the door in an effort to speed up the process, but the perv wanted to sniff her hair and grope her a little. All the time, he kept moaning, "oohhh ... blonde ..." like that was the only English he knew. After a few minutes of creepy pervy fondling, they got to the main event, which involved him pinning Ashleigh's back to the wall and skewering her with his dick.

Ashleigh thought that, having seen him getting jerked off earlier in the evening, he was going to fuck her for a really long time. But he was just insatiable, furiously humping away while Ashleigh tried to rearrange her legs to give him a decent angle. When she was in this position, she usually liked to wrap her legs around the guy, but he seemed unwilling to support her weight, the lazy bum. Ashleigh also tried one leg up, but the angle was weird, and eventually she just kind of spread her legs and let him hammer away. She tried to get into the fucking, but by the time she started getting aroused, he was already cumming. He blew a small load into her and then just walked off without saying a word. Ashleigh wiped up and then walked out of the men's room without looking any of the other men in the eye.

Chapter 5

Ashleigh only ate half of the courses, and each course was pretty small, but it added up and by the end of dinner, Ashleigh was pretty full. And pretty tipsy, too. She had some champagne, both the red and white wines, and then a dessert wine at the end, but that was mostly to get the taste of cum out of her mouth. It was already 10 pm by the time they left the restaurant, and Ashleigh was glad that her day was over.

Except it wasn't. First, each of the men wanted a "kiss goodbye" from each of the ladies, so as each man got into his chauffeured car, each of the girls knelt down on the sidewalk and kissed their dicks. And then Ray wanted to get frisky in the limo, so he made the girls pair off and kiss each other while he jerked off. Ashleigh and the black girl made out a little bit, their tongues dancing around each others', before Ray made them switch, and Ashleigh kissed the brunette for a bit.

Then the Asian girl, apparently Ray's favorite, finished him off with a blowjob while the other three girls fingered themselves. Ashleigh was just getting into it, and figured there was no harm in her having a small orgasm in front of everyone, but then the limo stopped and Vernon told her to "cut it out and save it for later."

Ashleigh figured Vernon wanted to fuck her after they got back to the hotel room, but after they got to Vernon's suite on the penthouse level, Vernon bade his farewells and disappeared into his room, alone. Ashleigh wasn't sure why they had come all the way up here if Vernon was going to sleep, but then Ray wheeled out a second rack of clothes and told the girls to change.

The rack of clothes was full of schoolgirl outfits, especially the Japanese-style outfits that looked like sailor uniforms. Ray handed Ashleigh an outfit and she, like the other girls, stripped down and changed without saying a word. Ashleigh's pleated skirt was still way too short, this time clearly showing her white cotton panties, but she figured that was the way it was supposed to look. The other girls tied their hair into pigtails, so Ashleigh did the same. A pair of ankle-high white socks and saddle shoes completed her outfit, and then Ashleigh followed the other girls.

Ray led the girls out of the room and down the corridor to the other penthouse suite, which sounded like there was a massive party going on inside. And technically, there was. A loud cheer erupted from the room as the four girls entered, and Ashleigh looked around in amazement and bewilderment as dozens of suit-clad Japanese businessmen in various states of being shitfaced cheered at her.

Almost immediately, Ashleigh's ass was grabbed, and the men descended on the four girls like a pack of vultures. Hands grabbed at Ashleigh from all over, feeling her ass, sliding under her panties, grabbing her tits, pulling her hair, stroking her neck, etc. The other girls disappeared into the crowd as more than a fair share of the guys wanted to touch Ashleigh, the blonde.

Ashleigh was carried along by the current of the throng, drifting gently towards one of four king-sized beds that had been set up in the suite. She could hear the sounds of raw fucking over some kind of weird electronica-pop that was playing on the built-in stereo system. Ashleigh was actually feeling pretty horny by the time she was thrown down on the bed and the first man climbed on the bed with her. He quickly took off his clothes until he was totally naked, all the while fingering her through her panties for a bit to let the juices soak through. Then, he ripped them off, sniffed them, and threw them into the crowd. Falling on top of her, he slid his dick into her waiting pussy as she pulled her knees to her chest to give him the best access possible.

The man's dick sank in deep, sliding into her wet cunt easily. He started fucking her slowly at first, picking up steam as her juices flowed and lubricated him. He kept touching her hair and moaning like it was some big deal to be blonde. Ashleigh reached down to rub herself a little bit, nursing her arousal until he was fucking back at him as fast as he was fucking her. When he pulled out to cum, she was even a little disappointed, before she realized there was a pretty long line behind him. The man sprayed his semen into the air, landing mostly on the inside of her flipped-up skirt and her schoolgirl top. He found a dry spot on her skirt and wiped his dick off, and then made way for the second man.

The second man was considerably older, and wasn't entirely hard when he tried to push himself into Ashleigh, so she pulled him up to her mouth and sucked him off until he was hard enough to fuck her. Ashleigh was still plenty horny, but the old dude just wasn't doing it for her, and she was pretty glad when he pulled out, crawled up to her face, and jerked a load onto her cheek and neck.

After the two senior managers had gone, it had become somewhat of a free-for-all. A third guy with a pretty massive dick started fucking Ashleigh, but while he was in the middle of it, another guy climbed on the bed and unloaded onto the white fabric of Ashleigh's blouse, soaking it. A few guys ended up ripping it off a few minutes later so they could cum on her naked tits, and somewhere in between all of that the guy with a big dick blew his load onto her skirt, which was becoming quite a sticky mess. All of the guys seemed to avoid cumming in her pussy, maybe because nobody wanted sloppy seconds?

Ashleigh got her orgasm when the next guy was massaging her clit while he fucked her, but it was hard to enjoy as some guy was unloading his balls onto Ashleigh's closed eyes. Ashleigh felt the rush of ecstacy run over her body as the cum rained down on her; with her eyes closed it was hard to tell exactly what was going on. She tried to open them but the semen stung her eyes.

At some point she was flipped over so guys could fuck her doggystyle while she sucked others off, her pigtails rocking rhythmically. At least two guys came in her mouth, and another two came in her ass crack after fucking her. Someone might have blown a load in her hair too, since one of her pigtails was gross and sticky.

It actually seemed strange when she wasn't getting fucked any more. Ashleigh sat up and wiped her eyes clean. The clock read 12:30 am, and the room was pretty empty. Maybe half a dozen guys were left, sitting around naked, shooting the shit with each other. Even the other girls had left. The whole room smelled like whiskey and semen. One of the men pointed to the center table, piled high with all sorts of drugs, but Ashleigh declined.

Ashleigh went to the bathroom to piss and admire herself in the mirror. Her face and chest were plastered with cum, and her skirt was wet, cold and sticky. She figured nobody would care if she showered, so she stripped down and washed off the twenty or so loads from various parts of her body, before drying her hair.

As she didn't give a flying fuck about people seeing her naked at this point, Ashleigh eschewed the cum-soaked clothing and decided to take the elevator back to her room naked. She was surprised when there appeared to be more men in the room when she exited the bathroom than there were when she went in, and most of them had boners again. They pulled out the rack of clothing and pointed toward a cheerleading outfit that they apparently wanted her to try on. Ashleigh tried to decline, but they all chatted in Japanese and ended up going to their wallets to put together a collection.

Ashleigh's eyes bugged out when they handed a thick wad of cash. It was almost half an inch thick and all $20's and $100's, which she later counted as $2,500. She couldn't put on the cheerleading outfit fast enough, after which the groping started again. This time, however, with a smaller group of people (who had presumably cum at least once already), things were a lot more tame. After some discussion, they decided to make Ashleigh give them lapdances, which Ashleigh gleefully did. She danced a little to the thumping beat of the music, waving her ass from side to side to show them a little ass, and then did a few of her cheerleading moves.

Eventually, in the circle of 12 naked men, all were fully erect, and Ashleigh began sitting on their laps, wiggling a little bit to tease each one before moving on. After she went around the circle once, she went a second time, but lingered a little on each man. One of the men came while she was gyrating on top of his cock, spraying her panties and the inside of her cheer skirt with cum. From that point on, things degenerated into a giant free-for-all suck-and-fuck session again. Ashleigh was dancing on the next man when he pulled her panties aside and shoved his dick inside of her; as she bounced on top of him fucking him, the other men stood up and began grabbing at her, ripping off her clothes, except for her skirt.

The guy beneath her pulled out and pushed her to the ground. Ashleigh whirled around and tried to get his dick into her mouth before it exploded, but it ended up spraying her right in the face. Ashleigh jerked off the last bits onto her cheek and just-washed hair as someone else pulled her ass up and began fucking her from behind. He lifted her up so high that her feet were actually off the ground, and he used her weight to drill deeply into her. The crowd drifted towards the bed again, where Ashleigh was pinned against the edge of the bed and fucked from behind. When the guy pulled out and soaked her cheerleading pleats with his cum, she was dragged the rest of the way onto the bed, and then fucked missionary style by a few guys who each crawled up to cum on her face. At some point, Ashleigh came again.

Wiping her eyes, Ashleigh now saw that it was almost 2:30 in the morning. The men implored her to change into another outfit, a pink nighty, and entertain three of their colleagues who had left earlier but came back when they heard the party was still going. They brought another $1,500 and some lube with them, and in short order, Ashleigh was on the bed, one man underneath her fucking her pussy, one man behind her fucking her ass, and blowing a third. When they were ready to cum, she knelt on the bed as the three of them stood over her, cumming in unison and covering her face with a fresh coat of semen.

The flow of men who came in after that was a trickle at best. Ashleigh came while she was 69'ing a newcomer, and then one of the big bosses from dinner fucked her in the shower and made her lick the cum off the shower floor. Two new arrivals brought condoms, and a few of the guys went another round just to cum inside of Ashleigh's pussy. Ashleigh fell asleep on the bed for a few minutes, only to be woken up by someone urinating on her. By 5:30 am, Vernon was awake, and made Ashleigh give him his daily blowjob before sending her back down to her room.

Ashleigh never figured out exactly what the meeting was about, but it was apparently big news, because there was a huge company celebration, and at the party, Vernon credited Ashleigh's exceptionally hard work on the project.

nispe
nispe
52 Followers
12