Ashley

Story Info
A man jerks off to something he shouldn't.
836 words
3.41
34k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the sofa and jerked to blacked porn. Every day, twice a day, for six months I jerked off to white girls getting blacked. It was the only porn I wanted to watch. I couldn't get hard unless black cock was involved.

All my blacked porn was custom, made specifically for him. I paid a guy, a muscular guy with a huge cock, to fuck white girls, record it, and send it my way. That man was Xavier. Most of the videos were of Xavier with a girl I knew. Some were friends of mine, some coworkers, many crushes, and some were ex-girlfriends. And they all knew I would be watching. They commented on it. They'd acknowledge that I was jerking to them and tease me. When I met them in real life, they wouldn't mention it but I could see in their eyes that they knew.

Today's video came in a rather plain, textless email. I opened the file attached and was greeted by a hot blonde sucking Xavier's huge black cock. I loved when the girl was blonde. There was something familiar about this one, though. It was hard to tell with her eyes closed.

This mystery girl was the quintessential bimbo. Her lashes were long and fake just like her pink fingernails, her hands wrapped around the BBC she was throating. Her lips were very full like Victoria June's. Her skin was slightly tanned and she was a bleached blonde. She also wore an orange University of Tennessee hat, giving her off the vibe of a Southern-fried bimbo, the best kind. Soon, I realized who she was when she let that black monster pop out of her throat and said in an incredibly familiar Nashville country accent, "You're so fucking big."

It was my sister, Ashley.

I freaked out and considered closing the laptop but I was kind of turned on that Xavier would do something like that. Ashley must know she's doing this for me, too. So, I kind of wanted to watch more.

As the video went on, Ashley confirmed that she knew. "Can I speak to my brother?" she asked Xavier. He handed her the camera and I got an up close shot of her spit-covered mouth.

"Hey, Jason," she beamed with her perfect smile. "Xavier told me all about your fetish, about how you love to jerk off to black cock fucking white girls. Lucky for you, I'm the queen of sucking black cock. Xavier alone has probably emptied a gallon of nut in my stomach over the past few years." She laughed at this and I could hear Xavier chuckle in the background.

"Hey, Jason, you remember this tattoo?" she asked as she turned around to show me her ass, the same ass that made her University of Tennessee's resident PAWG. On it was a tattoo, a black spade with a red "A" inside it. It was the same tattoo on the blonde PAWG in at least of dozen of Xavier's videos, most of which are my favorite. Ashley was that PAWG. I felt depraved for all the things I did watching those videos. My cock was rock hard, though. I might need to give Xavier a raise.

Ashley went back to throating Xavier. She was one of the few who could take his nine inch long, six inch thick cock all the way to his pubes. The only other girls who could do that were Jessica Sizemore, a friend of mine, and Cassie Caldwell, the manager of the store I work at. They were the only other girls that popped up in more than one video. Jessica, especially, was very popular because she was pretty geeky and didn't look like the type who would be a black cock slut. Cassie was a talent, though. She did a lot of yoga and tantric meditation so she could do all these breathing techniques. She could go to the pubes and hold there for over hours without needing to get up to breathe. Her tongue would flick across your cock and she'd hum this hum that could massage your head while in her throat. She once took me to her place to show me her amazing techniques. She kept me in her throat for three hours.

Seeing Ashley sloppily deepthroat a huge black cock was more than I could handle and I started to jerk. It felt really dirty and depraved but felt so good. As the pleasure filled me, Ashley taunted me.

"You're so fucking sick. You love watching your sister suck black cock and you love to jerk your little white cock to it." She then looked up at Xavier and told him, "Fuck me."

Xavier set the camera aside and proceeded to fuck her throat like a pussy. His sheer intensity and her repeated gagging sounds led to me cumming way earlier than usual. I felt dirty, cleaned up, closed my laptop, and took a shower. When I'm done, it's time for round two.