Ashley & Alexis Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know," Alexis said, unsure what to think.

"Come on, use my little fuck whore face," Ashley begged Gary. He didn't need any more encouragement. He forcefully grabbed Alexis' hair and throttled his cock into he back of her throat, slapping her cheek hard, over and over.

"Take it you bitch! Is that how you like it you dirty fucking cunt? How many guys have fucked your nasty holes now, a few hundred? Three? Five? Anybody fuck you up as bad as I have?"

"Only a couple," Ashley admitted.

"Show your little sister what a piece of shit you are! That's the real reason you brought her over here, isn't it? So she could watch you get roughed up?" He rammed his cock into the back of her throat again, showing her no mercy, fucking her raw.

"Mmmmhmmm," Ashley admitted, her throat stuffed with cock.

"Then turn around and let me pound your nasty little ass!" Ashley did, and as she turned around, she caught a glimpse of Alexis, stripped down to her bra and panties, trying to stealthily move her hand away from her swollen pussy - where she had been rubbing herself in excitement.

"Touch it," Ashley told Alexis. "Finger that pussy!" As she said this, Gary knelt and slowly forced his cock into Ashley's back door. "Ohhhhh, yes!" She moaned, before turning back to her sister. She knew she might be pushing the envelope too far, but she was too horny to care. "I want to watch you finger yourself to me getting fucked and used! Watching you ginger yourself is just turning me on, do it!"

Alexis pulled her panties to the side and licked her lips. She knew her big sister was taking it up the ass - for her, yes, but also because she was something of a whore who would let anyone use her.

"What are you thinking about, Alexis?" Gary asked as Alexis started to touch her swollen clit.

"Just- this!" Alexis moaned in pleasure.

"Show her what you are!" Gary boomed to Ashley. "Are you a piece of shit anal whore? Are you a filthy bitch? Are you a nasty cunt fucking guys three times your age?" Gary raised his hand and smacked Ashley hard on the ass, eliciting a squeal.

"Yes," said Ashley. She looked into her sister's eyes. "I'm a piece of shit. I'm a forty dollar whore. I'm such a slut I want my own sister to watch me get fucking used and impaled!"

"Alexis, I see you're fingering yourself now, what are you thinking about?" Gary asked. "Are you fingering yourself thinking about your slut sister?"

"Yes, I - ohhhh, Ashley, you make me so horny! Such a little slut! I'm thinking about you wanting to get slapped and fucked by a sixty-four year old. You're nasty, you're so nasty and dirty it's - it's - I want to see you used hard, Ashley!"

"Ohhhh, fuck my ass, fuck me like a dirty little whore! Use me. Beat me! Fuck me, I want it to hurt!" Ashley moaned. "Alexis, you - were both a couple nasty little sluts. I'm getting off to you getting off to me! I want you to have a complete slut for a sister!"

"Me too! And I want to be s slut for you!"

Gary wrapped his belt around Ashley's neck. He smacked her ass again as he forced his cock inside of her, grinding, groaning inside of her body. He was about to explode.

"God, you little college cunt! Tell me how much you like fucking old creeps like me!"

"I love giving my - my perfect little - little twenty-one year - year old - body, ohhhhh, to old creepy fucking men, ohhhh! And I love being used by anyone who wants me! Ohhhh!"

Alexis rubbed her pussy, finger fucking herself hard. "Take it slut, take that creepy old pervert dick!" She whispered. It was loud enough for Ashley to hear.

"Yeah, you like your sister acting like a dumb little cunt, getting her ass filled up, I'll be a little ass to mouth - ohhhhh! I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Ashley moaned loudly.

"Come here, you nasty fuck," Gary told her. He stood up and pulled her onto her knees. He rammed his cock into her mouth hard. "How does that dick taste, slut?" He asked. He slapped Ashley over and over and over until tears ran down her cheek and her face turned bright red.

Alexis couldn't take anymore. Where she had been put off by Ashley's treatment before, now it just turned her on. She plunged three fingers into her cunt. "Oh, slap her! Slap her! Use the fucking bitch. I want to see her destroyed and then I want it to be me! Yes, my sister is such a slut and a whore and I'm such a slut I'm, ohhh, I'm getting off to - ohhhh, my own sister!" Alexis came hard and fast, doubling over, shaking violently.

"How's my dick taste, cunt?" Gary demanded.

"Like ass," Ashley reported. "My nasty ass. I love it. I want to be taken ass to mouth daily!"

"You're such a nasty fucking whore!" Gary groaned. He turned to Alexis. "Isn't your sister the nastiest fucking whore?"

"Ohhhh, so nasty, it's so hot watching her take your dick out of her ass!" Alexis moaned. "Go ahead...use her..." she moaned as she fingered her pussy harder and faster.

"Oh, Gary, use me like I want it! Make me gag and choke!" Ashley teased. Gary did not hesitate. He rammed his cock into her, deep, grabbing her head and continuing to slap her face. As much of a slut as she was, she could not help but gag as he ruthlessly used her.

"Ohhhh, I'm going to cum in your throat you nasty cunt. But not until your sister gets herself off watching you."

"Mmmmm," use her Gary! I like watching her be a slut!" Alexis moaned.

Gary plowed his cock back into her throat, bringing out a wad of phlegm and mucus as Ashley gagged and choked again. He slapped her in the face as hard as ever.

"Too bad your sister isn't half the slut you are, or I'd use you both."

Alexis began creeping toward the show in front of her. "I want to - just - just to put it in my mouth," she begged.

"Oh, you want to suck on an old man's cock too?" Gary said with delight.

"Alexis! This was my - my gift to you, plus I want him to use ME! I love taking old man dick. It's so fucking nasty, it's hot!"

"Ashley, you know you want me to be a slut too! I just want to lick it and cum!"

"Yeah, I'm training you to be a dumb bimbo slut like me! But you -"

"I know! I just need it for a second -". Alexis leaned forward and opened her mouth. Gary grabbed her head as she went to lick, and slowly he pushed his cock into her mouth, past her tongue. Alexis fingered her pussy fast, furiously, until she collapsed on the floor.

"Ohhhh, I'm cunning! I'm cumming! I'm such a slut! I'm so sorry Ashley!" She recoiled, grossed out by her own behavior, slinking back to the side as she laid on her back on the floor.

"Okay, Ashley. Im going to cum down your throat," Gary announced.

"I can't wait," Ashley teased. "Just don't stop - I don't want you to care about me- just keep fucking it until you cum. I don't care if I pass out, I'm just a hole for you to use. A cheap dirty forty dollar piece of shit.

"Mmmmm, Ashley!" Gary moaned as he grabbed her head in his hands and forced his cock inside. In and out her forced it, harder and faster. Ashley gagged and choked, then again. She began to gag continuously, her face turning red and becoming coated with odd fluids as she allowed her use to continue. She moaned and hummed as he choked her with his cock.

"You dumb fucking piece of trash cunt!" Gary growled. "Fucking a guy three times your age! Ohhhh! You fucking passed around whore, ohhh, you nasty little slut, ohhhh! I'm cumming!"

"Ohhhh, fuck me, I'm such - such a nasty little trashy cunt!" Ashley squealed.

She relaxed her throat and allowed Gary to push his cock inside as far as it would go one last time, feeling his hot, sticky jizz erupt into her mouth. When he had finished and pulled out, she just looked up at him, ruined. Ashley opened her mouth, showing him, and her sister, the mess inside, before closing her mouth and greedily swallowing it down.

"Mmmmm," she said seductively. "Delicious." She smiled. She was truly happy being humiliated and used as a cum dumpster.

"Okay, can my sister get her piercing now?" Ashley asked.

"I don't know," Gary said. "You're such a slut I doubt you've had enough."

"Oh really?" Alexis asked. "Well, I really am a slut. You know that, Gary. So what else can I do for you?"

"Well, it's what both of you can do for me," Gary began.

"Gary! We had a deal, now leave my sister out of it!"

"Oh, but I think she likes it, doesn't she?" He turned to look at Alexis, spread open and softly stroking her pussy.

"I - I mean, yeah, it turns me on," Alexis said, giggling.

"Your sister being a whore turns you on, does it?"

"I mean - yeah," Alexis admitted, a little nervously.

"You girls ever kiss each other?" He asked suddenly.

"What? No! Leave her out of this!" Ashley scoffed, feigning reluctance.

"No, I mean - no, we're - we're sisters! We don't - you know," Alexis stammered.

"I tell you what," Gary said. "One ten second kiss - sister to sister - and I'll throw in a free piece of jewelry. Any belly ring in the store."

"I mean -" Ashley began. She looked at her sister before responding, unsure how she was going to react. Of course Ashley wanted it - it was all she had been thinking about lately. But she didn't want to push Alexis so far that she scared her out of her plan for her.

"I mean, if you're OK with it, Ash -" Alexis began. Suddenly the thought of kissing her own sister was starting to arouse Alexis as well.

"Yeah, I - I think I am - like you said the other day - when we traded panties - as long as we aren't having sex, right? I mean it's just a kiss."

"Okay," Alexis giggled nervously. She stood up and approached her sister, who also rose from her perch on the floor.

"Stop," Ashley said. "If we're going to do this, we're doing to do it right."

"What do you mean?" Alexis asked.

"Take your bra off."

"Ashley!"

"Come on, do it. Let's - you know - let's make it - like, hot. Who knows, this might not be the last time we kiss, let's - let's give it an honest effort."

Alexis smiled seductively at her sister. Slowly, she reached to her back, trying to unclasp her bra, but her hands were shaking so badly from excitement she couldn't quite get it. Luckily, Gary stepped forward and unhooked the strap, helping Alexis slide it over the shoulders.

"Not the last time, Ashley?"

"Nope."

"I like the sound of that," Alexis said, smiling. She drew nearer to her sister, pressing her breasts up against Ashley's as Ashley wrapped her arms around her backside. It was like they were having a first kiss ever, there was so much sexual energy in the room as the girls looked one another in the eye.

"This is so fucking hot," Ashley whispered as Alexis wrapped her arms around Ashley, entwining the sisters in a mutual close embrace, breasts pressed together.

"I can't believe you want this," Alexis said, smiling wide, clearly telegraphing to Ashley how mutual the feeling was.

Ashley opened her mouth slightly and Alexis followed suit. The girls closed their eyes and pressed their lips together. Sparks flew as the sisters shared a kiss for the first time.

"Ohhhh, Alexis," Ashley moaned before diving in again. The sisters locked lips passionately, mouths opening. What was a soft kiss turned into something more sexual. Ashley opened her mouth wider, and Alexis opened hers as well, allowing her sister's tongue to penetrate her mouth. Tongues rubbed together, lips lightly graced against one another. Alexis pushed Ashley's tongue back into her own mouth and followed it inside with her own tongue, savoring the taste of her sister's lips.

With Alexis' tongue inside her mouth, Ashley began to nibble on Alexis' bottom lip. Soon she was sucking on it, biting, and then both girls opened their mouths wide simultaneously, pressing tongues together, over and over opening and closing, exploring one another's mouth.

"I said ten seconds, it's been a minute!" Gary said, laughing.

"What?" Alexis said, tearing away. "Wow, I just - Ashley, that was - it was amazing!"

"Okay, new plan. You're getting pierced and then we're going somewhere more - you know - where we can kiss into the night."

"Yeah, Ashley, lets - yeah, I don't want to stop!" She pulled Ashley close and kissed her again.

"Alexis! Am I turning you on?" Ashley asked seductively.

"Definitely!" Alexis replied.

"Then go get your belly pierced so we can go!"

"OK, come on, girls," Gary said as he opened the door and led them out into the main room of his shop. The girls were so aroused neither of them thought to grab their clothes - and since Gary had temporarily shut the place down, it wasn't as if it really mattered that much. "Alexis - have a seat here," Gary said, pointing to a chair.

Alexis, still topless, sat in the chair and leaned back, while Gary collected and readied his tools and Ashley positioned herself behind Alexis.

"Thank you, Ashley," Alexis began.

"For sucking Gary off so you can get a piercing?" Ashley asked. "No problem!"

"Yeah, that, and for - for helping me turn into a slut, like you. It's like - so far it's been so much fun! And for - you know, for helping me look more like the slut I want to be. And - for - for letting me kiss you like that."

Gary approached with a needle. "You ready?" He asked.

Alexis nodded. She turned to look at Ashley who was looking at her sensually. "I'll kiss you whenever you want, sis," Ashley said with a smile.

"Good. I want one now," Alexis dared her sister.

Ashley bent down and reached out, caressing her sister's exposed breast as she pressed her lips to Alexis' again. Alexis opened her mouth, accepting Ashley's tongue.

"I want to kiss you every day," Alexis admitted as Gary lined up the needle.

"Good. We're going to kiss all the time!" Ashley said, smiling.

"Ahhhhhh!" Alexis moaned as the needle pierced her skin, soon poking through the other side.

"Does it hurt?" Ashley asked.

"It's - sort of but - it's just so cold!" She said, laughing.

Ashley watched as Gary forced the needle through her sister's skin until it protruded on the other side, then removed it and slipped a ring into the hole he had made. Soon, the girls headed into the back room to retrieve their clothes.

Alexis looked at her sister as they headed out of the shop finally, after saying goodbye to Gary and thanking him probably more than necessary. All Gary had to say in response was to make sure they came back to see him and he'd be willing to work out arrangements with them if they wanted any more.

"Sure!" Ashley had said. "And if you have any friends that need a couple of young slutty sets of holes to pound, we can work something out!"

The girls left the shop, and as soon as they were outside, Ashley grabbed her sister's hand and tugged her close. She pressed her mouth to her sister's lips, opening it, swirling her tongue against Alexis' lips again.

"Ashley!" Alexis scolded after the kiss was over.

"Yes?"

"People - someone might see - someone who - you know, knows us or something!"

"I know you like it, slut," Ashley said. "You like it just as much as I do." She reached out, grazing the exposed portion of Alexis' midriff with her fingers before kissing her again. Alexis sighed deeply, nodding in agreement as her sister finished their kiss.

"So what do you have planned for today?" Alexis asked her sister.

"Not much. Maybe find some random guy to give me a good dick," she said with a smirk.

"Hmmm," said Alexis.

"What?"

"I could - I mean, I'm free - we could always, you know - go to your apartment. Watch a movie or something."

"Is that all?" Ashley asked flirtatiously.

"No. We could make out like the slut sisters we are," Alexis said with a smile.

"I thought you'd never ask." And the girls made a beeline for Ashley's apartment, spending the afternoon wrapped up tight, mouth to mouth, but never crossing that invisible line into sex. And of course, later that evening, they did find a pair of cocks to use their holes, thinking of each other the entire time.

12