Ashley Closet

Story Info
Ashley Closet goes to Mega Expo.
4.7k words
3.9
3.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forward

So... I'm not sure about posting this story on Literotica... On another art site, there was an artist called CAB. CAB was based in Florida, and along with a fetish for tickling was blessed with a wicked sense of humour. He was an excellent artist too. CAB could seemingly turn his hand to mimic almost any artistic style and used this ability to create spoofs of other artists' work, as well as produce quality original art of his own.

One of my favourite items was a recurring comic strip called Ashley Closet. Ashley was a young lass with a fetish for tickling and bondage, who was always thwarted in her sexual escapades. Her boyfriend was a useless nerd who did not get or understand her needs. He hung out with his best mates, Neckbeard (a comic book store owner) and Chin his hoody-wearing sidekick who only ever said one line (a bit like Groot); "Cool Beans!"

Other characters included Mr C the janitor, a Lovecraftian figure with a head like an octopus. Cat, a cat who thought he was the Dark Knight. Internet, Ashley's iMac computer, Mr Goodvibes, Ashley's... Well, you get the idea. Faceless Man was the man of Ashley's masturbatory fantasies, and Miss Thang was her nickname for her clitty.

Anyway CAB ran a competition for people to produce their own work based on the Ashley Closet strip. Lots entered. I won. Of this, I was dead proud. With the changes wrought on DA by its new owners though, CAB deleted his account and Ashley is no more. Thus without the reference material, I'm not sure how well what follows holds up. I still get all the references... I cannot unsee... Please, let me know if this still works...

The alarm droned on and Ashley groaned in unison.

"Hey Ash,' Called the Internet. "It's Saturday! Wanna see some porn?"

Ashley cracked one eye open and, after conceding it was indeed morning, muttered back at Internet.

"I could be persuaded... What ya got?'

"Well, Refective Desire just posted another latex tickl...Oh! Zach just sent you a message. Shall I read it out?"

"Go on," replied Ashley as she trudged to the bathroom.

"He says, 'Ashleeeeeee Bro my babe. At Neckbeard's store with Chin. He's got four tickets to Mega Expo next weekend. Do you wanna go too?' Wanna reply?"

"No," shouted Ash from the porcelain throne. "Internet, what is Mega Expo?"

"Oh, it's a trade show for the movie and graphic novel industries. Film stars, artists and nerds mingle in a mutual love fest. There is some dressing up involved, but it's not compulsory."

"Sounds dreadful," replied Ashley emerging from the bathroom. "What sort of dressing up?"

"They call it cosplay. It's basically fancy dress as your fave fictional character. Predictably there are many from Star Wars and Star Trek as well as DC and Marvel characters."

"Show me pictures," instructed Ashley sitting down at her desk. Internet provided a number of crowd shots from last year's Mega Expo.

"Wow! She looks hot, who is she dressed as Internet?" Ash pointed to a woman in a black shiny catsuit.

"That is a passable attempt at a Cat Woman from the DC Batman franchise."

"Do many go dressed like her? Show me pictures." Internet obliged.

"These are all 'Cat Women' Internet?"

"No. Starting from the top left you have Black Widow, Cat Woman, Black Cat, then Storm and Phoenix from the MCU version of X-men. Then there are two Selene's from Underworld a Bat Girl and the one in the crash helmet with ears is called Elf."

"If I dressed like that Zach would cum on the spot... I'm sure I've got an old coat like Selene's in the attic... Internet who is this Selene Character?"

"Selene is a vampire warrior called a Death Eater and the lead character in four of the five Underworld Movies, the third being a prequel. Selene is played by Kate Beckinsale. Her love interest is a man called Michael, who in the first film becomes a werewolf vampire hybrid."

"Got it. Internet show me shopping sites for catsuits and corsets."

"How about these, Ashley?"

"Ungggg... Yes.. that's.. the... stuff," exhaled Ashley as her left hand slid between her legs. "Where's Mr Goodvibes? I know he has some battery left."

Fifteen minutes later Ashley's credit card is maxed and a latex catsuit and a corset are prominent on the bill.

"Internet, message Zach"

"What would you like to say?"

"I'd love to attend. I'm cosplaying Selene from Underworld. You guys can be Werewolves or Vamps."

"Ashley he responded straightaway."

"Read it out."

"He says, 'Ashleee woweeee!!! AWESOME!!! The guys are mega-stoked. Neckbeard says he'll forgo his usual Obi-Wan to compliment your Selene. Plus he can source you contact lenses and fangs if you have not already."

Two days passed and Ashley had actually forgotten her internet order as she made her way up the hall with the food she'd bought from the store. Fumbling for her key Mr C stepped out of his apartment holding a box.

"Ashley, Hon, there was a delivery for you my dear."

"Oh, Mr C, Didn't see you there. A delivery for me?" Ashley's mind squirmed as she put on a smile for Mr C.

'tentacles... suckers... tentacles writhing twisting'

"Yes, Ashley. I don't mean to pry but it is one of those suspiciously anonymous parcels. Not a company logo to be seen anywhere..."

'Octo... octop... tentacles... so many suckers...'

Ashely focused hard on being polite, "Really Mr C?"

"Oh yes, I see so many, I don't know who people think they're fooling. So many parcels with branding on the outside that the plain ones stick out like sore thumbs."

'Green... writhing... twisting... suckers...'

"I can't remember what I've ordered, Mr C"

"So a sexy surprise awaits then! What fun," Mr C offered up the large brown parcel. Ashley blushed deep crimson and took the proffered package.

'tentacles... suckers... tentacles writhing twisting and tickling'

"Thank you, Mr C," Ashley uttered as she turned and marched up to her own door.

On entering her flat the door was kicked to behind her and the groceries were dumped unceremoniously on the kitchen counter, a yoghurt fell out unnoticed onto the floor, and started leaking. Ashley, focused on the parcel, shredding the outer wrapping in a frenzy.

The soft folds of the latex suit glistened from within the box. Almost reverently Ashley lifted the supple garment out of the box and held it up. It smelt so... so... it smelt of condoms.

Underneath it were the other items. The corset was in a clear polythene bag but once extracted it too glistened to match the rubber suit.

Also in the box was the bottle of rubber polish, and the leather cuffs... They'd been expensive. But Zach was rubbish with ropes. With the impetus of this latex outfit and the ease of the cuffs, perhaps he could be persuaded to finally become the Masterful Dom she knew he could be.

"Oh, it's arrived," chirped the internet. "Gonna try it on?"

"Try stopping me," muttered Ashley making her way to the bedroom one hand already unbuttoning her blouse.

From his lofty perch, Catman surveyed the scene of carnage.

There had been at least two fatalities. From the bottom of the bag, the clear mucus of Mr Humpty was starting to seep. Nothing could be done there. He was beyond repair.

Lower on the ground under the towering edifice of the counter rested the second victim. The white fluid that was seeping out could attract many enemies. It would have to be dealt with. Deftly he leapt in a graceful bound down to the counter. Twisting as he landed he launched himself again, this time toward the oozing corpse on the floor.

"I'll have to lick this up before it attracts the evil La Cucaracha and his minions. For none shall feast on this spill but me. I'm Catman."

So intent on the spill was Catman he did not notice the front door swing open, or hear the footsteps of the person entering the flat.

Ashley had followed the instruction sheet included to the letter. It had still been an effort but now she stood encased in glossy latex. It felt incredible as it squeezed and pulled at her body. She desperately wanted to see herself but decided to hold off until the corset was in place.

She picked it up and after fumbling a bit, due to slick hands from the latex polish, she had the thing fastened around her waist. Reaching behind her she pulled on the laces. The corset started to constrict about her waist, a not-unpleasant sensation. Soon though she could pull it no tighter, however blind groping behind her gave testament to a huge gap still left to close.

Perhaps internet would have some tips on how to lace yourself up in a corset?

Grabbing the cuffs, her trusty ballgag, some rope, the collar from Alliee and a Mr Goodvibes full of fresh battery she left her bedroom.

"Hey, internet, look up self-lacing in corsets."

"Umm, hello, Ashley," interrupted Mr C, "Sorry I entered unannounced, the front door was open." Ashley stopped dumbstruck. "I was so intent to hand over your parcel I forgot I had the rest of your mail too...

'tentacles... suckers... tentacles writhing twisting'

"I'll put your mail here, Dear," said Mr C placing some envelopes on her desk. "Well, look at you! Is that what you bought? I'm sure your young man is going to love trussing you up in that."

"M.. M... Mr C!" Ashley sputtered going redder in the face. She didn't know you could be this embarrassed.

'tentacles... suckers... tentacles writhing twisting... green"

"Did I hear you're having trouble with your corset? Perhaps I can help?" Mr C crossed behind her and started fumbling with the laces. "Ah yes I see, put those things down and grab the door frame dear. This should be no problem."

'Green... writhing... twisting... suckers...'

Mutely, Ashley complied, placing the bondage gear on the couch. Grabbing hold of the door frame Mr C started hauling on the laces. The corset shrank about her, to the point just short of pain but certainly no longer comfortable. Breaths now came in short shallow gasps.

"So what else were you carrying dear? Maybe I can help with that too? So what do we have here? Oh, a ball gag. Okay, Ashley, open wide."

Before Ashley could register Mr C's intentions the ball of the gag was pressed up against her lips. As she opened her mouth to protest the ball was pressed home and the strap buckled much tighter than when she gagged herself.

'Octop... green... suckers...'

"Oh that looks so pretty, what else can I help with?.. Ashley these leather cuffs are lovely." Mr C deftly buckled the cuffs on the transfixed Ashley. Upper arms, wrists and ankles were quickly bound with leather. Despite her misgivings, Ashley began to warm to her situation. Mr C was so matter-a-fact about it, but he was binding her beautifully.

"So dear if you lay face down on the couch I'll finish this up and I can get on with fixing the washer in the laundry room." More curious as to what finishing up meant, than the idea of Mr C leaving, Ashley did as she was bid.

Mr C then took the rope and before Ashley even thought to resist, he had her left wrist bound to her right arm and then her right wrist tied to her left upper arm. Then wordlessly he threaded the remaining rope through the D-rings on the ankle cuffs hauling her feet up in a loose hogtie.

Ashley stared at the fabric of the couch and writhed in her bonds. The feeling was amazing and Mr C was so damn good at this. But what did she do about the tentac...

"Oh, what pretty feet my dear, are they sensitive?" Mr C's query cut through her reverie. "Let's test my handy work shall we?"

Something started tickling her feet. It wasn't Mr C's hands as he was picking up Mr Goodvibes and the collar. But concentrating became moot as Ashley writhed and screamed into her gag as the infernal tickling continued.

'Green... writhing... twisting... suckers...'

How long the delicious torture continued Ashley was unsure but just when she thought Mr C would stop he found a new ticklish spot. The bondage held her tight and she was suddenly glad she was clad in latex as the heat between her legs exploded into an inferno. Then, abruptly, it did stop.

"Well, that all seems to be secure my dear, though I think if you concentrate hard you ought to be able to undo the knot by your left hand and achieve your release. However..."

Mr C suddenly wrapped the slave collar around her throat doing it up quite tightly and fastening it in place with an ominous click.

"...I'm sure you want to get on and enjoy your sexy time now..."

Mr Goodvibes was swiftly tied to her inner left thigh his head expertly placed to do maximum damage.

"So I'll leave you to have your fun," Mr Goodvibes was switched on and Ashley squealed into her gag. "Remember the knot by your left hand. Have fun now."

Ashley was not aware of Mr C leaving as she was now contorting in pure pleasure. 'Oh my God, this was amazing!' The broad leather cuffs held her fast, but the rope had enough give that she could wriggle, and Mr Goodvibes was in just the right spot. Visions of Faceless Man swam across her mind as she dove into the depths of her wildest fantasies, and she strained against the very real bondage that confined her.

Ashley quickly climaxed in a sweaty limp heap on the couch. But the bondage held her secure and Mr Goodvibes was relentless.

Three utterly mind-blowing orgasms later and Ashley was cursing the copper-topped monsters that powered Mr Goodvibes.

"My minions will give you no peace, slave girl," crowed Faceless Man. "You shall suffer for my pleasure for an eternity, slave. For my lust for latex-bound sluts such as you knows no limits."

After her fifth, Ashley, grunting expletives into her gag, picked furiously at the knot. She escaped her bonds after one more final shuddering convulsion, pulling Mr Goodvibes away and collapsing prone on the couch.

"That was utterly amazing," said Internet. Ashley just lay there too weak to move or remove the gag. After five more minutes, she reached around and unbuckled the gag. It came out with a wet plop followed by a large amount of drool. Ashley made faces to try and relax the cramped muscles in her jaw.

"How long?" She croaked at Internet.

"Three and a half hours, Ashley," informed Internet.

"Jesus," cursed Ashley as she started unbuckling the leather cuffs. Once all removed she reached around to remove the tight leather collar. The buckle was secured with a padlock. Ashley remembered the click. Mr C had locked it on! How? She'd not brought one through.

Ashley got up to look in a mirror. She was temporarily distracted from trying to examine the padlock behind her by the vision of sexual lust reflected back at her. Damn, she looked hot! Even with a bed head of epic proportions and weird creases in her cheeks left by the gag's strap. Latex was a very good look for her. Zach would be powerless to resist.

The padlock was not hers! What did that mean? Why had Mr C done that? Was he claiming her as his slave? She felt heat from down below at that thought. Involuntarily she squeezed. Then she staggered over to the couch and picked up Mr Goodvibes once more. She was locked in a collar! She was a slave!

Two further climaxes and she sat exhausted on the couch. The collar was very tight. The catsuit was gripping her in a different way now. Multiple orgasms and hours of bondage had negated any talc and the rubber pulled at her in a more forceful way.

Going back to the bedroom she pulled out the long leather coat and the goth boots she planned to use for the costume. Putting them on she returned to the mirror.

"Internet what do you think?"

"Your hair is the wrong colour and Selene is not locked in a slave collar. But otherwise; perfect."

"Yeah some temporary hair dye is probably easier than sourcing a wig, and I think I need to confront Mr C about this padlock." Ashley took off the coat and reached up for the zip at the neck of the catsuit. It was hidden under the collar. She tried sticking a finger under the collar but while she could touch it, it would not move.

"Damn," she cursed out loud. "I'm going to have to go see him dressed like this." Pulling the coat back on, and grabbing her door keys, she headed for the door.

In the hall a couple was walking by, their eyes bugged out at the latex-clad Ashley who quickly wrapped the coat tightly around herself in shame.

As she walked down the hall Miss Thang called for attention, "Hey girl, I'm recovered now. What's Mr C going to say?"

"Shut up," Ashley answered.

"What if he orders you in and calls you 'slave' huh, what happens then?"

"This is Mr C, we're talking about."

'Green... writhing... twisting... suckers...'

"Yeah, the same Mr C who tied you up and locked that collar on. Ooo I'm getting hard thinking about it," retorted Miss Thang.

Ashley thought about it too. She thought about it as she knocked on his door.

"Do you think he will tickle you again?" Piped up, Miss Thang.

"Shuddup," Muttered Ashley.

Suddenly the door was open and there stood Mr C.

"Hello Ashley, did you have a fun time my dear?" He inquired.

'Green... writhing... twisting... suckers... green'

"I did Mr C," replied Ashley instantly blushing a deep crimson. "Ummm, the thing is I can't change out of my costume, as you seem to have locked the collar in place."

"Oh yes, I did, didn't I. Had it in my pocket, heh. Seemed like it would add some spice for you, in your game. Come in and I'll dig out the key for you." Mr C turned and entered his apartment.

"Here we go," squeeed Miss Thang, rock hard and throbbing.

"Be quiet," admonished Ashley as she plucked up the courage to enter Mr C's abode for only the second time.

As before it was dark and endless. Stars twinkled cold blue in the dank green void. Naked souls, shrouded in black coils, writhed as tentacles squeezed, stretched and probed their prey.

A female victim, nude, wailed as a slender tentacle penetrated between her legs, and was abruptly silenced as another forcefully entered her mouth.

A naked man tumbled past, bound in an impossibly cruel hogtie, as heavy wet tendrils beat his exposed genitals.

"Here we are sweetie," declared Mr C. "In this draw as I thought." Ashley could see no draw but he was holding up a small key. "Turn around Ashley dear and I'll unlock that pesky thing."

'Octo... octop... tentacles... so many suckers...'

Ashley turned around and felt Mr C lift the lock. As she looked off into the void a dark looming shape with piercing eyes glared back at her. Ashley dropped her gaze to her feet.

"There we go my dear, I've removed the lock."

Ashley turned and looked at Mr C.

'Head like an octop...'

"Umm... thank you... Umm... Master?"

"What? Oh no, dear. Bless your heart. How sweet. No, you are not mine to torment, my dear Ashley, that is for another to do. Though it is clear you are in need. However, I'm sure this outfit you've bought is a step in the right direction. Here take the padlock, I'm sure you know who to give it to."

Ashley marched into her apartment, "Internet, show me porn!"

"You've been to Mr C's? Hentai? Tentacles?"

"Do it!"

Finally, the day of the Expo arrived and Ashley waited nervously for the boys to arrive. The day of the ordeal Mr C had put her through was fresh in her mind as she once again donned the latex catsuit.

Last night she had dyed her hair black and tried as best she could to style it the same as the movie character. The boots and coat waited at the end of the bed and the corset too. She was going to need Zach's help with that. She planned to use this as a gauge of Zach's enthusiasm for the whole rubber fetish thing. If she was honest with herself it was this she was nervous about, rather than the prospect of attending a nerd-fest in a whole-body condom.

12