Ashley Kaye Comes Out 01

Story Info
Ashley Kaye has a Comic Con date.
4.7k words
4.15
5.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley Kaye comes out 01

In a perfect world I would be telling you about how nice my date was last night and how cute I looked, but that's not my world right now. In my actual world, all I can tell you is that I think I looked cute last night sitting on my couch and lurking around Chang. It was just another "all dressed up and no where to go" evening at Ashley Kaye's house. Which is becoming frustrating.

And believe me, it is very obvious that all of the bulls on Chang who want to "cuddle" with me, well, that's Chang code for many lewd things and none of them involve cuddling, if you know what I mean.

And because I don't want to get kicked out of group, my circle of friends is off limits, but I'm getting desperate for someone to take me somewhere and I mean almost anywhere, even if it's only for one hour. A date is all I'm asking for. A simple out of the house date.

I mean, come on, I have some weapons that should help my cause. I have these slender and smooth legs, I can be blonde or brunette, I have an actual waistline and I figured out what TV shows to watch to keep up with the latest fashion trends. I mean, what else do you guys need? Other than maybe the two VIP Passes I won at a charity event raffle for the Comic Con in Hillsdale next weekend? Or in other words, I'll take a nerd date and I'll take it right now. I promise, I will clean your glasses in the parking lot if you take me. Seriously, one hour please.

And it's killing me that there are so many nerds right inside of my crew that would love to go to the Comic Con and they are all off limits. All except for one outsider, Chad, who comes around every now and then. Which is why I'm going to Andrew's pool party this afternoon, just in case Chad shows up and by that, I mean I called Andrew and asked him if Chad would be there. Andrew didn't know if Chad would be making the drive and attending his party today, but I put the thought into his head anyways. That was all I could do.

Well, there was one other thing I could and it's something I figured out a month ago. Fine, it's a little something for me, but with the length of today's swim suits for guys makes it so easy to wear a thong underneath mine. LOL, I don't need the nylon net pouch that they sew into the swimming trunks, I add my own. I'm just careful about how I jump into the pool and I pull that draw string very tight. In other words, I haven't been caught, yet. It's hard to keep my boner in check when I feel that soft satin rubbing against me, but I haven't been caught out. By the way, I know that a tan thong doesn't provide much contrast in color when I wearing it, but I think it looks good on me and you will need to take a second look and please do.

Now, I'm not a total fool, yet, and I know that I may need more than two VIP Passes to a small Comic Con to convince Chad to take me. The Hillsdale Sports Arena isn't that large, so the Comic Con can't be that big either, meaning more comic books and only a few cosplayers, right? And because I can't pull out too many of my weapons at Andrew's pool party, I'm going to need Chad, if he's even there, to get excited about the show. Which means I'm going to have to talk it up and talk it up big, which means I better learn some Comic Con lingo quick. Which isn't going to happen because I'm folding up my two beach towels right now and heading out of the door. So, "hey isn't Princess Zena hot" is going to have to do.

The best thing I did was to show up a little late because everyone was finished swimming and found their places around the pool to either tan or drink beer. Or in other words, the girls were laying out on the deep end of the pool with their eyes covered and the guys were drinking beer on the shallow end of the pool and telling lies about how many levels they won last night.

To my dismay, Chad wasn't there, so I pulled up a chaise lounge near the middle of the pool to bronze up my legs a little. And by the way, I wear a T-Shirt because I have been teased about my "waist line" before. Now I just tell people that my boyish chest burns easily and walk away as soon as possible. Ahh, the curse of a waist line on a guy and it's such a blessing.

And because we have a unique friendship, and oh boy, do I mean unique, I didn't hesitate to agree when Vicki asked me if she could darken my eyebrows while I laid back in the sun. She's been doing that for so long that no one else even raises an eye brow to it anymore. Hey, that's almost a pun.

And then, to my pleasure, Chad showed up. Andrew is pretty strict about his party time limits, so I had about 45 minutes to throw out a few hints, but first I need to be in a position to talk to him. Which means I pulled another chair closer to me and waved him over.

"Don't let Vicki and her makeup kit bother you Chad, she's just a freak like that. Grab a beer, take a seat and tell me what's going on."

"Beautiful day, isn't it? Oh, geez, are those guys still lying about reaching level 11?"

If I was ever going to be subtle, now would be the time.

"It is a great afternoon and of course they are. So, Chad, the guys over there were wondering why you don't seem to date much? They also wanted to know if you had an open mind and if you're going to the Comic Con next weekend? They lie a lot, but they are a very curious bunch. So, what gives, Chad? Is the Comic Con something that interests you and is it true that you don't have a date for the show?"

"Wow, that's a lot of wondering. Well, let's see. It's not easy for me to talk to girls, so I don't ask many girls out. It's better than getting turned down. Ah, I might have an open mind and I'd sell my car to get a ticket to the Comic Con, but it's kind of a date thing. But it's been sold out for weeks and even those geeks over there wouldn't give up a ticket for me. You know, I'm a part time crew member."

"Oh, I see, well, what if I had a way for you to attend? And with a date? And you do some research online about how to truly have an open mind? And you pick your date up on time? Is that something you might be interested in?"

"A blind date, huh? No offense, but that might be worse than getting tuned down in person. So, thanks, but no thanks, Aaron."

"Alright, but you just think about it for a few days. And while you're thinking about it, you remember that I'm promising a solid no expectations date for three or fours hours out in public, I mean at the Comic Con. By the way, we should exchange phone numbers."

"I'll think about it, but don't get her hopes up."

"Alright, you do that and while you start thinking about it and while I rub some sun tan lotion on my legs, let me just mention that even though Princess Zena may not be the biggest cosplayer around, she does wear her uniform well, doesn't she? I mean, how good would you look with a photo next to her? I mean your Chang followers would go crazy, wouldn't they? I mean, those mega milkers, right?"

"OMG, that's not fair, Aaron. But OMG, Scarlet & Gold has never looked so good."

"Exactly. Oh, did I mention that your proposed date wouldn't give a care about you drooling over her while you took VIP photos? Like I said, no pressure and no expectations. Anyways, Andrew is about to close this place down, so you think about a few things. See you later, Chad."

"Stop already, I said I would think about it. By the way, is Vicki using makeup to draw circles around your nipples?"

"Like I said, never mind all that. Let me know if you reach a decision about a decent date to the Comic Con, you know, that show where Princess Zena may have a wardrobe failure."

Fine, I don't know how subtle that conversation was, but at least he might think about it. And if he breaks down and gives in, well, he's not so big that my black eye wouldn't be all that bad if his open mind isn't so open. But, just in case he can keep an open mind, I'm going to be ready to go anywhere next Saturday by 5 pm.

I will need additional support though. Because if Chad agrees to a blind date, then Ashley Kaye will have to look her best and I mean top level makeup. So, before I left the party, I took caution, wadded it up and threw it away and walked Vicki to her car.

It took a lot of nerve, but I explained to her that I might need some help next Saturday with my facial makeup. Her reply surprised me, but it was the best thing I could hear.

"It's about time you asked. I'll bring real makeup. What will be your hair color choice?"

"Blonde. It's short and a little sassy. I plan on going to the Comic Con."

"See you next Saturday afternoon, ah?"

"Ashley Kaye."

So, what do you do when you might have a date in a week? LOL, you buy new clothes and make random posts about how excited you are for your "friend" Ashley Kaye who has two VIP Passes. See? That's her posing behind the two passes. Her face may be blocked, but trust me, she's cute enough to be seen with at the Comic Con, you know, in the "no wait" area because of those two VIP Passes.

And, what do you do when you trying on your new Denim shorts and it's three days from the show and Chad still hasn't responded one way or the other? Well, I don't know because this is kind of my first whirl in the dating game. So, what the hell do I do?

I'll tell you what you do. First, you count your blessings because OMG, how good do my legs look in these shorts? Secondly, you count your blessing because the TV advertisement just announced that Princess Zena will be unveiling a new and improved uniform for the upcoming Comic Con season. And boom, look who is texting me and asking if his "blind date" is still available?

Of course, I took one more twirl in the mirror and replied to Chad that she "might" still be available, but I would have to double check with her. LOL, I think that hard to get trick is as old as time, right?

I waited for two hours and sent him a text that said she and her VIP Passes were available and she was excited to be his date. I tried to help myself by warning him that he needs to keep that open mind because she may not be more than a 7 and maybe closer to a 6. And then you count your blessings because he replied that a 7 would be an upgrade to his past experiences.

And then you ask the world to stop with the rating system and call Vicki to confirm her commitment in two days. And then you spend a lot of time in the bathroom for the next two days because this is really happening and your nerves have left the building, but your stomach hasn't.

But my nerves settled eventually and my bigger concern was my level of dress in front of Vicki. I normally sit in front of my vanity mirror in just my undies when I paint my own face, but that didn't seem appropriate for Vicki's visit. So, I basically got dressed in my shorts and a sheer scarlet pullover and slipped an opened button up shirt over me to protect my shirt from makeup splatter.

"Thanks for covering up Ashley Kaye. I guess I kind of forgot about how I might see more of you than I anticipated. But hey, you look great and you're going to look even better in 30 minutes, so hold still and look at my boobs. Did you want a beauty mark or something?"

"Well, it's a Comic Con so I was thinking about small triangles made with 3 dots on the sides of my eyes and maybe a small triangle on this gold headband. Sound good?"

"Triangles coming up, but not on the headband, that might be a little too much. However, do you mind if I ask what your plans are for tonight and does your thong match your headband?"

"Well, of course I'm wearing a gold thong, I mean it's Princess Zena, right? And I'm not looking for a boyfriend or sex. I just want to see the world through Ashley Kaye's eyes once. It's tough living in a closet all the time. So, are you going to say something about my silicone boobs?"

"Oh, only that I'm pretty sure the inserts are upside down, but we'll fix that in a minute. There, all done. Look in the mirror and stop looking at my boobs now."

"OMG, this is fantastic. Thank you so very much. How did you get the concealer so smooth? The triangles are perfect, but OMFG, is he going to want to kiss me at the end of the night? OMFG. I mean, look at my lips, will you? They're kissable, right?"

"Slow it down Ashley Kaye and breathe. You're welcome and the concealer just takes practice. And before you worry about getting kissed, let's start with how he may walk out of door when he figures this out, you know, in 20 minutes. So, one step at a time. Here, let me turn your inserts right side up and no, I'm not feeling you up."

As soon as looked in the big mirror I figured out that the rating system is flawed. Meaning everyone has a totally different number with ordinary clothes and so-so makeup. Quality clothes and experienced makeup work increase the rating big time.

"Alright then, you are date ready, Ashley Kaye. Good luck tonight. I should go before he gets here."

"Wait, thanks again and well, are you sleeping with William on the side? People talk, you know."

"LOL, never mind all that Ashley Kaye, but maybe tomorrow we can trade kiss and tell stories. Call me."

My nerves started to come back because in 3 minutes I would be face to face with Chad and the truth was coming out about his blind date. And I have no illusions about trying to trick him. I'm going to ask him to keep my secret for sure if I have too, but he will know that under this wonderful layer of makeup is Aaron. However, I will introduce myself as Ashley Kaye when I open the door.

"Hello Chad. I'm Ashley Kaye and I'm pleased to meet you. Would you like to come in, would you like to run or shall we go?"

"Ah, hello Ashley Kaye. Ah, I'm pleased to meet you too. I suppose I can come in for a minute, but we should leave soon. I don't want to park in the back 40."

"Silly little Chad. VIP Passes come with VIP Parking too. So, what do you think of my symbols?"

"Cool as hell. That's Zena's planet's flag symbol. But wait, we need to talk about something first."

Oh snap, here it comes. He can't handle this and he just remembered that he left the oven on.

"Listen, Aaron said you wouldn't get all upset if I go a little crazy over Princess Zena. I just don't want to ruin our date half way through it. So, is that alright?"

"Oh, again with the silly little Chad. Guys like Super Hero's in skimpy uniforms with big boobs and she has all that. I promise I'll only tease you in private if you get a boner, LOL. By the way, I'll be checking things out later to see if she gives you a bigger boner than the one you have right now. Shall we go?"

We had a delightful short drive to Hillsdale and he knew exactly where to go. He also exactly when to look at my exposed legs too. Ahh, silly little Chad thought he was being so slick about checking me out.

"There is the VIP Parking sign Chad. Follow the arrows. Is my headband on straight?"

"Yes, it is, I think. Do you ever tie your high tops?"

"Oh no, never. I think we enter through that door."

"I think you're right, but maybe we should walk around to the other door first, just in case."

"Just in case you see someone you know and you want to show off the eye candy on your arm?"

"Well, yeah, but we don't have to."

"Oh no, we're going all the way around and just so you know, your hand will fit inside my back pocket."

We made the long walk around to the Arena's front doors, you know, the doors that had a line of people who paid for their tickets, and flaunted our VIP status tickets. Which worked out well for both of us. We did see a few people that Chad knew, who he waved to at a distance and we came across a vendor tent where he bought us two of those ticket necklaces that held our VIP Passes front and center.

Our first 30 minutes inside the show felt normal. We walked around the entire show at first. There must be a rule that says you make at least two full rounds before you stop at any vendor table because that's what we and everyone else did. I guess that's the nerd way of socializing, which I had no problem with. Besides, it gave him a chance to flaunt his date and a few of those guys even noticed my symbols.

But then, OMG, here it comes, we came across the VIP area and his private photos with Princess Zena. He asked me to join him, but being this close to Princess Zena kind of told me to let him have this one, so I gladly waited outside of the curtains. And might I say, holy snap, look at those things! And then look at her sword and step back.

"I know this means a lot to you Chad, so take your time. I'll be just be over at Princess Zena's table. I really like her wrist cuffs. By the way, see if she will show you how to hook the chains to those little loops."

One full hour into my first date and I couldn't ask for anything better. A have a handsome guy by my side, several cat calls and not one single call out. And who doesn't want a pair of these fingerless gloves and wrist restraints, I mean cuffs, right?

"Well, hello there. Are you alone tonight?"

"Hi. No, I'm not alone. My date is in the private photo booth with Princess Zena as we speak. But, thanks for saying hello. Now, be on your way please."

Hey, I was nice to the guy, wasn't I? I mean, I said please.

"Hey there, you're with Chad, right? I'm Cody. I've known Chad for a while now."

"Hello Cody. I'm Ashley Kaye and yes, I'm Chad's date for the evening. Listen, he's in the booth with Princess Zena, so am I going to have a situation when he comes out?"

"LOL, oh yeah you are, but your VIP Passes allow you to come and go as you please, so take him outside to the car or something."

"Hmmm and save you a date for you next week because you have a situation going on too?"

"Hey, I might not be Chad, but I'm not that bad, right?"

I thought it might be time to cash out, and yes, I bought the cuffs, the gloves and a Princess Zena choker, and make my way to the photo op area. And by all that, I mean I bought her entire uniform, you know, just in case there is a video tournament at my house in the near future. But before I left, I threw Cody a bone.

"Here Cody, snap my new choker from behind please."

Hah, do nerds really think that letting their fingers linger on the back of your neck is foreplay? Maybe, they sure like it when you lean back into them and give them one twerking motion, LOL.

And apparently, I arrived back at the VIP area just in time because OMG, would you look at that wood? What the hell kind of photo shoot was that anyways?

"Geez Chad, I guess you really liked her, huh?"

"OMG, perfume oozed from her cleavage."

"LOL, I'm sure it was. Shall we go walk this off?"

"OMG, the perfume from her boobs just filled my nostrils."

"Enough already with the scented titties, but OMG, how bad do you want to screw my mouth right now? And that was LOL mind you."

"OMG, let's walk this way. What's in the bags? And is LOL code for you swallow?"

Well, who knew that a guy needed this much help walking straight when he spends a few minutes with the warrior queen of all that is good and fulltime body goddess? And who knew that if you don't pay full attention to where you're going, you end up at his SUV? LOL, I bet he knew.

"Ah, Chad, I don't think we should "take a break" in your SUV. There is more show to experience and we have to pick up the flash drive with your photos with the queen of perfumed boobs. And by that Chad, I mean it's our first date."

"Just ten minutes Ashley Kaye. Let's just sit in the back for ten minutes."

"Meaning you can cum in eight minutes?"

"See? We're meant to be together, for tonight anyways."

I'm not going to lie, I seriously thought about it, but I just could bring myself to it, just yet. My goal for tonight was to trick Chad into taking me on a date and that mission was accomplished. Granted, he may think of me as the one who left him with big full blue balls, but I'll have to deal with that later. If he calls me again, that is.

12