Ashley Pt. 02

Story Info
We added benefits to our friendship.
5.8k words
4.88
6.9k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 02/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of my story about Ashley (which is also the name of part one if you want to go read it). A quick summary: In the first part I learned that my college friend Ashley kept her pussy naturally hairy, which is a huge turn on for me. She later confessed that her roommate had told her all about hooking up with me, which led to us exchanging nudes. Things culminated with her giving me a handjob outside of our university rec center. We then went back to my place to shower since my roommate wasn't home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Be honest," Ashley said to me sternly. "Will you last?" She looked down at my throbbing shaft, briefly grabbed and squeezed the end of it, giving me a doubtful smirk as I groaned in response. I scanned her body top to bottom, first taking in her perky torpedo shaped tits and puffy nipples, then to her big tangled mess of dark blonde pubes, which now looked brown, wet from the water falling from the rainfall style shower head above us. "Hell no" I thought to myself, having noticed how the water ran off a long concentrated clump of her bush.

"I'm serious, it'll be a tight squeeze, and I want to enjoy your fat cock split me open for more than 30 seconds. Will you last?" she repeated.

"No," I sheepishly admitted. Her dirty talk wasn't helping either.

"Then you should cum again first."

She was nothing if not pragmatic. She put her hands on her hips and shifted her weight to the side, as if to say 'let's get a move on then.' I took my shaft loosely in my right hand, and slowly started to stroke it, the shower water aiding in lubrication some. Her bright blue eyes lit up as she looked down and bit her lip lightly, smiling. Her expression was more giddy than it was seductive.

"You know..." I began hesitantly.

"Mm?" she replied, looking back up to my face.

"Well, we're already in the shower. And I've never shot it on anyone's face..." I continued. It was a half truth, but the only other time was a complete accident with a fun-sized 4'11" Colombian girl. I'll get around to telling that story eventually.

"You want to cum on my face? You think that because I like cum I want cum on my face?" she inquired with a bit of attitude.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to assu-"

"Well you're right" she said matter of factly, cutting me off, and stepping back out of the stream of water, sitting on the little built in tile bench with her legs pressed tight together. I marveled at the way the wide top of her inverted hairy triangle remained visible between her thighs.

"Does Brian want to cum on my face?" She teased, tilting her chin up slightly and spreading her legs, running her fingers through her damp bush and along her clit between her spread fuzzy lips. I nodded and stepped towards her, leaving perhaps two feet between us.

"Come closer," she encouraged me.

"Are you sure?" I started to remind her that my ejaculations were rather forceful, which she had seen at the park earlier.

"Yes, I want it all. Come closer. Cum on my face."

I complied and took a step and a half forward, leaving 6 or 8 inches between the tip of my cock and Ashley's eager face. I was stroking with more vigor and getting close. I felt my balls tightening and I paused, holding my cock at the base, wanting to savor the moment. Ashley was apparently not going to have any of that, and leaned forward and engulfed my swollen head, her petite lips stretched tightly around the start of my shaft. She swirled her tongue around its substantial circumference with quite a bit of pressure. She looked up at me innocently with her bright blue eyes contrasting her pale complexion and wet, dirty blonde hair. I didn't stand a chance - I was a goner after her tongue completed only two or three passes around my girth.

"Ohhh..." I groaned, taking my hand away.

"Yesss... cum for me," she said quietly as she removed her mouth and replaced it with her right hand, jacking me off with clear intent on spraying herself wherever she pleased. She got her wish as the first blast splashed off her forehead. She closed her eyes as the second and third ropes landed there as well. She tilted both my cock and her head down slightly, delivering the next couple on her cheek and another on her nose. With less force behind them, subsequent shots reached her chin and upper chest, dripping down onto her tits.

"Holy fuck," is all she said as I took in my handiwork and recovered from giving my first facial. I could barely stand, in a state of disbelief that anything could surpass the public handjob she gave me merely an hour or so earlier.

"I think that's more than before," she remarked further as I took in the sight of her glazed face and chest. And then a thought popped into my head.

"Can I take a picture?" hoping to commemorate the occasion.

"Uhh, I don't know. You won't show anyone right?"

"Nope - for my eyes only."

"I guess so, sure," she relented. "But send it to me too."

I turned the shower off and stepped out to grab my phone. I returned and snapped a mostly upper body one, but sure to include some of her bush. I then stepped forward and put my still mostly hard cock head near her mouth. She got the clue and clamped her mouth around it, performing the same tongue maneuver as before. Extremely sensitive still, I must have shuddered as she did - this picture turned out blurry. I still have both of them.

"I'll kill you if you show anyone," She threatened.

"Our secret. Promise," I reassured her.

I stepped out of the shower and began to dry off, and she turned the shower back on to rinse off. Moments later she also steps out and I offer her a towel.

"Probably an obvious no, but do you have a hairdryer?" she asked as she started drying off.

"Actually, we might. One sec." I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked to my roommate John's room and into his bathroom. I had heard his girlfriend using a hairdryer before and was hoping she left it there. I was in luck, seeing it laying on the vanity. I grabbed it and returned to my bathroom to find Ashley facing the door, her head turned checking out her plump but firm 22 year old butt in the mirror.

"Thanks," Ashley said as I handed it to her, plugging it in the outlet as she placed it on the counter. She wrapped her hair in a turban with the towel, grabbed the hairdryer and switched it on. I was a little confused, but was quickly brought up to speed as she lowered it and switched it on, aiming it at her still damp bush. I watched as she began to blow dry her ample bush, inspecting and fluffing it out. It was strangely erotic. I felt my dick start to swell despite having cum not 5 minutes earlier. Oh to be 21 again. She noticed me watching her.

"Hahaha, what? For whatever reason towels don't work that well," she explained. She looked down toward my waist, my towel undoubtedly tented by my growing cock.

"Oh my god! You are such a creep!"

"Sorry! I just, I don't know. It looks hot," is all I could come up with.

"Well it's not," she retorted, sticking her tongue out and aiming a blast of the "cool air" setting at me. My phone buzzed - it was a text from my roommate John.

"Hey dude, what's good?" it read.

"Not a ton, got some laps in at the rec and just chilling at our place. What are you up to?" I typed back as Ashley walked out and into my bedroom, having sufficiently dehumidified her blonde fluffy bush.

"Same pretty much. At Melissa's we just got up." Melissa is John's girlfriend.

I mentally noted it was a touch after 12 in the top left of the screen on my phone.

"Shit, late night?" I inquired.

"You could say that. I'll fill you in later on."

"Cool. You coming back here or what?"

"Not for a minute. Probably hit up the Viva drive thru in a bit. After that, no idea." Viva Burrito was his favorite hangover cure.

"Alright, well keep me posted."

"You too dude."

I put my phone back down and walked into my bedroom. Ashley had eschewed the towel around her hair and was wearing one of my dark gray university t-shirts. It was big on her, but I could just make out a hint of her dark blonde curls peeking below the hem. It was sexy as fuck. I dropped my towel and threw on a rugby club t-shirt and pair of mesh basketball shorts, snaking my now soft again dick down the left leg as usual, the deep ridge of my mushroom tip clearly visible.

"Who was that?" she asked, casually scratching her pubes, most certainly teasing me.

"John"

"What's he up to?"

"Sounds hungover. We probably have the place to ourselves for a few hours at least"

"Great! I'm hungry. Do you have a bagel or something?" She asked, walking into the kitchen.

"I think so," I said, right behind her. "In the corner," I told her, and as she bent forward and reached over, the t-shirt to ride up and reveal a tease her puffy pussy lips as she bent over, exposing the long thick pubic strands protruding between her tight ass and thighs. The peach fuzz on the small of her back made a quick appearance as well.

Having retrieved her bagel, she spun back around and plopped it in the toaster, noticing me now looking down at the barely revealed muff poking beneath the t-shirt. Next thing I know her body was right up against me, our mouths clamped together doing their damndest to suck the others' tongue out. I reached down beneath her shirt and started rubbing her clit through her damp blonde forest. I was surprised at how big it got as it grew between my fingers like a little she-rection. She cooed softly and started rubbing my dick over my shorts. Not 30 seconds later, she hopped on the counter and spread her sopping wet pussy.

"I want your dick" She said in a sexy, decisive tone. Yes ma'am. I lowered my shorts, my rigid cock pointing straight out and slightly upward thanks to its curve, but the counter was too high for me to get a good angle. Damn stocky midwestern build.

Instead I pulled her towards me and off the counter back onto the floor and grabbed the hem of my shirt she was borrowing. She removed it with both hands in that sexy single motion way only women seem to be capable of, exposing her glorious puffy nippled tits in the process. I took her by the waist and nudged her to turn around; she leaned forward on the counter and opened her stance a few steps to spread her legs, which exposed her lush forest and dripping pussy to me, begging to be fucked from behind. I was met with some resistance as I pressed my fat mushroom head against her tight opening, her abundant pubes tickling it as I did.

"Go slow," was all she said as I started to work it into her, her head hunched down between her arms propping her up. I was enthralled with the way her wet blonde pubic hairs slid along my shaft as I did. She moaned quietly as I slowly sunk into her.

"Good?" I asked, with my head and an inch of shaft splitting her tight pussy. Only two of the remaining four inches were visible thanks to her unkempt bush obscuring it on her end and my dark pubes growing up the base on mine.

"Yesss" she purred in response. I slowly pressed further into her.

"I want it all," she demanded as I was about halfway inside her.

She didn't have to ask me twice as I retreated, and then pushed all the way into her, not with jackhammer force but not delicately either.

"Ohhhhh it's big," she whispered seemingly to herself as my entirety remained buried in her hairy blonde pussy.

"Shit, you're deep," she remarked as she pressed into my hips, forcing my tip into her cervix. Unlike her roommate this didn't seem to bother her one bit.

"Oh my god," was all I could say as my cock involuntarily throbbed in her soaked tight pussy.

"I'm so fucking full," she panted.

"Fuck Ash, you feel good," I told her as I felt her warm velvety walls began to expand to accommodate my fat cock.

"Mmhmm...." she said and wiggled her hips back and forth while keeping me completely inside of her. She then started doing slow circular motions, which treated me to the divine view of her peach fuzz adorned bubble butt and bushy cunt gyrate, expertly allowing my cock to slowly slip out until reaching the ridge of my head, and pushing back until her ass met my pubes, her wet bush clinging to my shaft as she does. I felt like I could last forever like this given her slow pace and that I've already cum twice so far that day, so I let her do as she pleases for a few minutes.

Her right hand went between her legs and I momentarily felt her grab my balls, but as she pulled away she spread her furry lips further apart and pressed her clit so that it would rub against my shaft while she worked on it. Realizing what she had done I moved my hand on top of hers and took over for her. With both hands free she started pumping her pussy up and down my dick with a decent amount more force than before. The visuals were intoxicating, I could just barely make out the jiggle of her tits from the side as she would slam her hairy cunt on my cock, then slowly lean forward before slamming herself back onto me.

After a couple minutes of this I was beginning to question my stamina, but was saved when the bagel popped up out of the toaster. We stopped and looked over at it, she let out a giggle, but clearly was no longer interested in her late breakfast. I used the brief distraction to switch things up and pulled out of her. She stood up and still behind her, I put my hands on her waist and guided her, the tip of my dick occasionally poking her ass cheeks as we lumbered awkwardly into my bedroom.

I knew exactly what I wanted to try. The apartments in our complex came pre furnished, and word spread around the residents that the desk chairs were particularly suited to fuck on. They had no arms, and were relatively low to the ground, lending themselves well to both forward and reverse cowgirl positions. I sat in the chair and leaned my butt forward a little, the tip of my curved cock resting on my shirt where my belly button is. I quickly raised my shirt over my head and threw it on my bed. Having seemingly read my mind, Ashley faced and stood over me and grabbed my cock mid shaft, aiming it towards the wet entrance in her parted bush.

"Fucking.... god," she almost whimpered as she sank down on it, not stopping until her light pubes tangled with my dark ones. Her splayed furry lips made her big clit visible against my hard shaft. With her feet on the floor, arms around my neck and head on my shoulder, she started rocking her hips front to back in a way that kept my entire seven and a half inches completely enveloped in her tight pussy, her weight forcing my fat knob to bottom out into her cervix. I had my hands on her ass, encouraging her rocking motion.

"Oh shit. Brian.... Oh shit," she whispered to me.

"Come on, keep fucking me," I encouraged her.

"I'm.... I'm clo-....ohh fuckkk," she said softly in my ear.

'I'm.... I'm cumming," she moan-whispered into my ear as she squirmed and writhed on top of me. I felt my balls start to swell and contract at her blunt admission.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum too." I started to try and push her off of me.

"It's ok - cum in me," she instructed as she resisted my efforts and started vigorously humping me, grinding her enlarged clit on the base of my soon to be erupting cock.

"Fuck, oh my god, I'm gonna cum," I told her as she clenched her pussy tightly, slowing her humping pace.

"I want it Brian - cum in my pussy"

"Unnghh, mmmph, unghh," was all I could manage as she milked my throbbing cock into her pussy.

"Ohhh I love your cock," she whispered as I continued to spasm inside of her, triggering a small aftershock orgasm for her. Or maybe it was the end of her first.

"Mmmmm," she said in a pleased sounding voice. Once I had completely unloaded, she stood up, my still plump softening cock slipped out of her blonde pussy, some of my deposit dripped out of it.

"Thank you!" she said cutely, reaching out and lightly patting my still sensitive cock head.

She headed out of my room and returned shortly, munching on the cold toasted bagel, which now had cold butter haphazardly applied. We chatted casually for the next few minutes as she ate her bagel, about how we thought we did on our midterm exams, where and who we thought about living with next year. A completely normal conversation aside from the fact that we were both still completely naked, the head of my five inch softie hanging over my nuts and resting on the chair, her lounged in my bed, her fluffy blonde bush standing proud between her thighs, a crumb or two of bagel having fallen on her perky medium sized breasts.

After shooting the shit for a while, Ashley suggested we find a movie to watch, I agreed. She neglected to put any clothes on when she got up to move to our living room, so I shot John a quick text asking what he was up to and to let me know if he was coming back so I could have him pick up a few groceries on the way. We did need a few things, but it was more so that we'd have a warning if he decided to come home that evening. Him walking in to find Ashley over to hang out and watch a movie wouldn't have been out of the ordinary, but doing so with us both buck naked certainly would have been.

With his affirmation that he would give me a heads up, I sauntered into the living room and found Ashley scrolling through the on-demand movies with the remote in her right, and casually rubbing her breast with her left. Her legs were slightly apart, and her big blonde triangle looked positively huge between her thick thighs and hips. It was all I could do to take my eyes off of it and open a bottle of wine in the kitchen. I poured a couple cups and walked back to the living room from behind the split level peninsula which delineated the two rooms.

I handed Ashley her cup and did not make my gaze shy - she looked absolutely beautiful. I then realized that many of the things that girls I've been with previously would preoccupy themselves with appearance wise didn't make a bit of difference to me. They would agonize over their hair, obsess over their makeup, shave or wax their pussies bald, only to cover them with overpriced "athleisure" yoga style pants, for an occasion as casual as hanging out on the couch and watching a movie. And after all of that, they still often came across as insecure, fishing for compliments and seeking affirmation.

But Ashley was different. Sitting casually on the couch, her posture oozed confidence, and her naked body epitomized sexiness. She looked effortlessly comfortable with herself exactly as nature gave her. Her straight blonde hair was still slightly damp, and her face was cosmetic free. Her sideburns, forearms, navel, and thighs, all abundant with light colored peach fuzz, were endearing, not off putting. And her untamed mass of dark blonde pubic hair was unmistakably defiant of current grooming standards, and unmistakably womanly.

I was coming to learn that while I was certainly attracted to an aesthetic to an extent in partners, I was more attracted to an attitude, a strength, a self-assurance. I doubt this is what people mean when they say you go to college to learn both physical and mental autonomy, but it satiated far more than just my carnal desires.

"Creeping again?" she challenged me as I took in her naked form.

"Oh, don't pretend you don't like it," I shot back, catching on to her game.

"That's fair," she replied nonchalantly. "At least this time I can play too," she stared directly, comically at my soft plump penis. We both chuckled and I walked around the coffee table and took a seat next to her. I sipped my wine and glanced at the screen to see what movie she found.

"What is this?" I asked, unfamiliar with her selection.

"Alfie. My cousin said it was good," she explained. I took a look at the cast, and recognized Jude Law, but never heard of Sienna Miller.

12