Ashley's Descent Ch. 01

Story Info
A young married woman is sexually frustrated.
6.4k words
4.38
28.2k
36

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley's Decent Chapter 1

Thank you Kevin for helping me write and stay focused on this. You help and contributions make this smut possible.

Ok, this story is of a young woman who always wants to be desired but her upbringing prevents her from doing anything about it until her boss takes an interest in her married body

Ashley came home from the tanning booth at 5:30 pm, where she went 3 times a week now. Ashley stood on the landing leading up to her second-floor apartment she lived in with her husband. They had been living here for two years now. At 22 Ashley wanted to run wild, but a strict upbringing and the fact she was married prevented much of that.

Not that Ashley did not have secrets or had not seriously flirted with cheating. Was drinking and dancing cheating, if I didn't even kiss him? It was a question Ashley asked herself a couple of times a week.

She climbed the stairs and entered the apartment. She immediately saw her husband, Billy, sitting in his recliner playing a video game. Headset on, talking to his buddies. As usual, Ashley thought as she looked at him and said, "I'm home."

Billy hit a button on his headset, "Good timing, I ordered some Chinese delivery for us. It should be here soon."

Ashley said thanks, she liked the local Chinese restaurant, so that was not the issue. The issue was instead of him cooking, he was playing video games with his buddies. Again, like always, Ashley thought as she put her things by the kitchen table and then sat. She sighed lightly before getting up and going to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, Ashley urinated and then washed up. As she dried her hands and face, she looked at herself in the mirror. She brushed a few strands of hair back before taking off her sweat shirt and doing it again as she looked at her large breasts and flat stomach. Ok it is not so flat anymore,... more gym time girl, Ashley thought as she gave herself an honest look.

She next removed her running shorts and stood back a little. I deserve some hot sex to go with my hot body, Ashley thought as she admired herself in the mirror. Ashley then put on her fake silk robe. It was black with golden dragons on it. Then Ashley picked up her phone and snapped a picture.

She then sent the picture to her friend saying, "R U busy tonight?" Then she heard the doorbell ring. Ashley quickly redressed and went out to eat dinner with Billy.

After dinner she helped Billy get ready to go to work. She packed him dinner for later. His shift never wavered from his 7pm to 7am shift. Ashley kept checking her phone. Gawd I need sex, she thought.

Scott Samis was a 46 year old married man. He and his wife, Tammy, had been swingers for years. Although Tammy was not as into it as much as Scott was, she did allow him to still have his fun. She still dabbled a bit here and there too.

Scott ran a property management/Realtor company in the small city they lived in. He had a total of ten employees. The newest one was his old friend's daughter, Ashley.

Now when James had told Scott his daughter was looking for a job, Scott offered to interview her. Scott and Tammy had never even discussed swinging with James and his wife Janet, although he had checked out Janet many times. So here was an opportunity to check out a younger version of Janet. Scott had set it up and immediately knew he wanted to fuck the younger woman.

Three months later, Scott had already taken notice of how Ashley operated. Ashley seemed to be hiding something. He noticed her consistently checking her phone, yet always hiding it again as discreetly as possible. Her eyes were sometimes a bit bloodshot from staying out too late most likely. The scuttlebutt around the office was that her husband worked nights, and seemed to really be into his video games instead of paying attention to Ashley. He could always count on good scuttlebutt in his office, which he encouraged both to avoid problems, but also to recognize opportunities.

Scott surmised he could exploit this, but he couldn't figure out how to get around to breaking this down to benefit himself. This would be different than swinging or simply cheating on his wife. Then there was the James and Janet issue. Ethically wrong of course, but it's two consenting adults after all, right?, Scott thought. An idea started to form in his mind.

That night

Ashley ushered her husband out the door with a kiss, dressed in her robe. "Have a good night at work," she said. It always seemed awkward to her, saying good night like that. She felt depressed.

Ashley then decided to do a workout. She put on a pair of yoga pants and a sports bra. She was about to put on a sweatshirt and drive to the gym but decided to do a youtube workout instead. An hour later she was done and hit the shower.

Once out, Ashley again put on her robe, her preferred home alone or after sex outfit. She found her phone, no messages. Ashley ran her fingers through her hair and sighed deeply.

She walked around, trying to relax. She thought about her work, then her husband, and finally her needs. Her hands easily flowed over her body. She looked out the window seeing her neighbor setting up his telescope. She thought, that's nice hubby for him, must be a planet in view tonight... how do you know where to look?...I should say hi or something one day. I wonder if he has ever perved on me? Something about that thought made Ashley excited. Like the way she liked the older men at the open market or anywhere checking her out.

Ashley stepped in a shadow in her living room. The only light coming from her half closed bathroom. She watched him looking through his telescope as she untied her robe and bit her lip. Then she re-tied it. Not him, not here and not tonight.

Ashley pulled a bottle from the cabinet and did a shot of whiskey. Then she checked her phone and wondered why Steven, from a local club, had not replied. Just thinking of him made her horny again. In her kitchen, hidden but in the open, Ashley reached in and pinched her left nipple as her other hand reached into her shorts to rub her wet sex. One name repeating in her head, Steven.

Soon lost in this lust, Ashley began to rub harder and faster. Her mind raced from thought to thought. Her husband, The neighbor behind her apartment, Steven, that older man at the open market who always eyed her, her hubby and back around. Damn, I need to get fucked hard, Ashley thought after a small climax.

She poured another shot and walked to the balcony. Ashley saw the neighbor was not outside now. She sighed, her robe still untied as she leaned on the railing. Ashley then downed the shot, her fourth overall for the evening. She checked her phone, seeing the time, she knew she needed to get ready to go to bed.

Across the property lines, Doug saw it all. The 56 year old widower liked his home and the six unit apartment building behind him. He was now thankful that he had spent most of his career working third shift. The apartment building proved to put on some good shows at times. He at times felt like he was in that old Alfred Hitchcock movie, but an X rated version. But it had helped him cope with the loss of his beloved Dorothy.

Dorothy was truly everything to Doug. She gave him children and a good life, she was supportive in the roughest of times...and there were a few. She always seemed to know what he truly needed, especially in the bedroom. Doug looked down from his telescope and thought about her and smiled. "Oh babe, if you only knew how I'm enjoying the photography hobby you got me into. Although this probably wasn't what you had in mind at the time" Doug said quietly. He originally renovated this room to be a dark room for photograph development and star gazing, taking pictures along the way through the powerful lens. Now it served as a well concealed room, complete with comfortable chair, to look at his apartment dwelling neighbors. He returned his gaze through the telescope to the woman on the balcony. It was just a glance, to see if she was out tonight. The remote camera quietly "CLICKED" at the touch of a button. This young woman had recently been putting on shows almost nightly.

Ashley, unaware she was being watched, continued to drink and play with herself. Her friend, Steven, finally texted her back saying he missed her, but she was too drunk to drive and knew it. She very briefly considered inviting him over, but that was a line she knew she could not cross. But now that seed was planted in her head as she sat on her couch, legs wide as she rubbed herself to orgasm.

Doug's camera captured it all as he smiled and was thankful that apparently the tenants of the apartment building all thought closing blinds or drapes was not needed. Yes, Mrs. Clovedale next door was in her 80's but they had to know he lived here. Still he was not going to tell them how to live their lives.

The next day

Scott waited in his office, thinking about Ashley. His plan would work, he knew it. Besides, Ashley was too hot to be in the office. If he could turn her into a legitimate real estate broker it could boost sales which meant more money. A few lessons on selling and she could pass the exam easily.

Ashley walked into the office. She looked a bit tired, Scott thought maybe now was a good time to see what she thought about her future here.

"Ashley, hi and good morning. I know you just got in but could we talk in my office for a bit?" Scott said.

"Sure, let me just get settled and I'll be right in." Ashley replied. What is this now? Did I mess up? She thought to herself. Ashley put her purse in the drawer, straightened her outfit and walked into Scott's office.

"Ah, Ashley, yes come in, sit down, sit down please." Scott said, ushering her in.

"So what can I do for you?" Ashley said demurely.

"I was wondering if you are happy doing what you are doing for us...I mean the job?"

Ashley seemed puzzled by Scott's question. "Well, I mean I guess so. It's a paycheck." Ashley answered.

"What if I told you, you could make five times or even ten times that if you became a real estate agent for us?" Scott looked at her, gauging her reaction.

Ashley looked stunned. She made ok money, enough to get by, but barely. Five or ten times the money would open so many doors for her. Her brain went to what's the catch and her expression said as much.

"Before you say anything, money is one thing, but independence is another. You'd pretty much be your own boss and have the latitude to work as much as you wanted and keep the hours you wanted," Scott said, doing his best to seem dispassionate. "Which would translate into more time at home."

"Yeah, well, not much going on there with him working nights," Ashley admitted.

Scott didn't move or register his pleasure on his face, that was it. The one piece of information in context that he needed. "It will take a lot of work and you will have to pass an exam to become one, but I can help you with that. I don't think it would be a stretch or too hard for someone with your drive and determination," Scott said.

Ashley felt flattered that someone actually noticed her. Fuck, she thought, my own husband doesn't notice me. She composed herself, "What do I need to do"?

Scott outlined the details of becoming a real estate agent. His plan was beginning to work. "There will be some long hours for you studying, but I think you will enjoy the rewards. I'd be happy to help you with any questions you have or getting you the experience you need. In fact, you can shadow me on some of the houses and properties I'm working on now. We can start tomorrow."

"Thank you Scott," Ashley managed to say. "I really appreciate it."

Home

That night Ashley told her Husband, Billy, the news from work. As usual he was playing his video games on the TV but paused to say, "Oh wow Ash, that is great news," then he went back to playing his game after adding, "Oh, I am making Chicken nuggets and steaming some veggies, ok?"

Ashley said it was as she sat on the couch. She watched the game he was playing, some sort of shoot em up racing game. She looked at Billy, and thought It has been over a week since we fucked and you seen so fucking distant. Scott seemed to notice me.

The timer went off interrupting her thoughts and the game. Dinner was subdued, but Ashley did tell Billy that her hours might change at times. "Hey, that just means you are moving up."

Frogz

A couple of hours after her husband left for work, Ashley called an Uber. She did this for two reasons. One, she planned on getting trashed but more importantly, it made it look like she never left.

Soon she was dropped off at one of her favorite bars, Frogz. She had become friends with several patrons there and had a few drinking partners who used her as their sidekick. Since Ashley was the only married one, she kind of did not mind but seeing them pairing off was beginning to get to Ashley. Especially since she had begun to get attention herself.

So far it had only been a few drinks bought and some dancing. Ashley had held back doing anymore, but lately had really begun to consider more. But not tonight, as he was not here. So she drank until it was after midnight.

Home alone, naturally

Once her uber dropped her off, Ashley stumbled up to her second floor apartment. Within moments of shutting her door, Ashley was redressed only in her silky robe as she stepped out onto her balcony. Her phone in one hand and her cigarettes in her other hand. She did not smoke much, especially at home, but she wanted to relax. She scanned her neighbor whom she regularly saw stargazing in his yard.. It was a cloudy night and she did not see any sign of him.

She lit her cigarette and checked her phone for messages. She saw she had missed one around 10:30 from her boss. He wanted her to come in at 7:30am, only a few hours away as it was now almost 2 am.

"Fuck," Ashley said to herself. Then her drunk thoughts went to him. Bet he knows how to fuck a woman. He is still kind of cute. Damn he is my Dad's age but still.

Unconsciously, Ashley had put down her phone and had begun to reach into her robe to tease her own nipples. Her thoughts were still on her boss and her need to get laid.

Ashley began to fantasize more about Scott, her boss, as she explored her body on her balcony. Allowing her robe to fall completely open as she thought, I wonder if he is a powerful lover? Then she began to finger her pussy and just gave into the lust of masturbation and exhibition, even hidden as she was on her darkened balcony.

There is no one looking, but there could be, Ashley told herself as her fingers explored her neatly trimmed mound and up and down her vulva before she spread her legs wider to dip her finger in and out.

Her thumb pressing on her clit as she added a finger. Her other hand twisted her left nipple hard as she played until she orgasmed and dropped her cigarette from her lips.

This made Ashley jump up and remove her robe completely to find the damn thing. Picking it up, she ran it inside and flushed it, then washed her hands before getting her phone and robe before going to bed.

Good Viewing

Doug could not believe his night when he saw the young wife on the second floor come out on her balcony. This might be an even better night, Doug thought, having just watched this young married woman's upstairs neighbors have sex on their couch.

The fact that his porch was higher than the ground floor of the apartment block gave him ample views. A second story window gave access to be a voyeur of the third floor without being noticed by the occupants of those apartments. One apartment had a couple, in their mid 30's if he had to guess but they might be newlyweds by the frequency of their intimate relations.

Next door to them was the single woman, maybe closer to his age. She rarely put on any show for Doug and that was the rare trip across her living room in a towel.

The second floor, on the left hand side below the couple, was a young man who seemed to only sleep there. Which suited Doug as he was not into men.

But next door was this sexy woman and her clueless hubby, from Doug's observations. Many a night this sexy brunette teased him with a flash here and there. Well she has no idea I am watching, Doug chuckled to himself as he focused his camera on her now.

Doug was pleasantly surprised at how bold she was tonight. As usual there she was on her balcony. Doug could see her looking around. He smiled as she seemed to relax and sat in her chair. Need a light tonight, sexy? Doug thought just before his sexy neighbor lit up. Then he took pic after pic as she began to openly masturbate before his capturing lens. Doug snapped pic after pic of the younger sexy woman.

Not for the first time, Doug wondered what the hell was going on in her life that she seemed to drink a lot and touch herself so much. Then Ashley stopped and ran off the balcony, only to return briefly to collect her things. Doug captured this as well. He only reviewed the pics once the lights were out. The landlord is going to enjoy tonight's action, Doug told himself.

In The Office

Morning came way too fast for Ashley. She barely made it to work at 7:30. She stepped into the smaller office, having gone through the two outer doors that allowed access. The open office design had a quad of desks and four other desks plus two small offices and a conference room.

The break room was small with the usual features, a round table, a coffee maker, two microwaves, an air fryer and a stocked refrigerator and one for packed lunches. This is where Ashley went first. She needed caffeine and this morning chose a diet coke.

Scott smiled as she stepped into the break room. "Hey, there you are, I wasn't sure you got my message last night."

His voice was a little loud and way too cheerful for Ashley this early but his meaning was clear. She should have replied, even if it was later when she got the message. "Sorry, I missed it until after midnight."

"From now on, reply when you read a message from me," Scott said as he sipped his coffee on the way out of the break room.

Ashley followed him to his office. They both sat and made small talk. Ashley hoped her aspirin would kick in. She knew she needed to stop drinking so much on weeknights.

Scott was watching his younger, married employee as they spoke. He could tell she was hungover as they talked. Ashley's husband worked nights, 7pm to 7 am. Scott thought, and you ran around partying like your Dad worried you might.

Then Scott began to lay out the required training to get Ashley certified. That there would be a few tests. And a few I would love to administer, Scott thought. "But truly, you should shadow me a while, get a feel of how I like to operate. You know, how to take care of our Clients, Tenants and how to spot opportunities." He smiled at her as he said, "opportunities."

Ashley smiled back and readily agreed. Then Scott gave her some papers to go through.

"There are a couple of courses to ponder in there," he added, leaning on his desk before Ashley. He was wearing a white long sleeve button down shirt and blue jeans. When Ashley looked up, her eyes paused on his bulge. Oh fuck me, ran quickly through Ashley's mine.

Her quick glance did not go unnoticed by Scott. Surprised my sexy prey? You are going to be fun.

Ashley paused only a nano second. Her eyes then locked on her boss'. Each hid their thoughts as they planned out the work day.

12