Ashley, Spanked Briefly

Story Info
During recess Ashley gets spanked over a lap of her teacher.
1.8k words
4.18
52.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imikotoba
imikotoba
16 Followers

**All events depicted in this story are purely fictional and all characters are over 18 years old**

The bell just rang, marking a beginning of recess and an end to a particularly boring lecture. When she was asked to stay, Ashley didn't expect to get anything else than a light admonition from the teacher for turning around and paying no attention to what the man was saying. The girl was hoping to leave as soon as he was done reprimanded her. It was supposed to go as usual: her making a pouty face, apologizing sweetly, promising to do better next time while he sighed, annoyed, and yet only dismiss her with a warning. Little did she know it was one time too many for her lecturer to yet again calmly remind her that she owns him some basic respect.

"I'll teach you some manners a traditional way, you little brat," the man snarled, grabbing the girl's forearm, "come here!"

With only this brief notice, her body was swiftly flung over her teacher's lap. It happened all too quickly; Ashley didn't even protest. Was she really going to be spanked, just like that, in the middle of the day, with no warrant? A sudden wave of heat hit her cheeks as her heart fluttered. Nothing of that sort ever happened during spoiled, sweet eighteen years of her life. Spanking a habitual offender was, after all, an allowed custom at her orthodox academia. Yet, Ashley never expected it to happen to her, especially now that she was a legal adult and at the finish line of her education. And yet, here she was, bend over and fidgety about it like a little girl.

Ashley tiptoed awkwardly, bending over her professor's legs, her own tights against the side of his leg. Her hands were stretched forward, almost touching the ground. One of the man's firm hands pressed down her torso, just in case she tried to flee. Hastily, the other hand flung up the short, pleated skirt of Ashley's uniform, revealing a pair of classic, white briefs. Ashley's face heated up to her ears in a second. She closed her eyes shut, praying for mercy inside her head. Regardless of her silent prayers, wasting no time, a hand clasped loudly against her cheeks. The girl held her breath when the stark, quick motion repeated over and over, all around her panty-covered buttocks; just a dozen of heavy slaps forced her to let a shaky breath out and just a few more had her gasping for air. Every next slap was leaving a trace of hot, stinging feeling. As it spread, rightfully so, the girl could feel her professor's anger in the impact he left on her skin.

Breathing heavily through her opened mouth, her tights clenched and legs strained, Ashley was ready to plead for mercy with all the might she still had left. The girl started to ramble in meek, quiet and creaking voice, apologizing for all the missteps her hazing brain could recall. Even as the man hit sparsely now, giving time for her pathetic whimpers time to resound, Ashley's bottom was so incited by now, that every slap throbbed and lingered.

"Please, s-sir... I won't... I'll listen... I'll never talk impolitely to you-a-hn!... ever a-again..."

All the sentences she tried to blurt out eventually ended in gasps and whimpers.

"Be quiet until I'm done with you," the teacher only remarked in cold tone. Ashley had to give up her pleas and give in to the tortuous pace of her punishment. The spanking went on, undisturbed, following the rhythm of her heavy breaths; tears started welling behind Ashley's closed eyelids as she accursed her unruly, stubborn, disrespectful self in her head. Her body kept tensing up as she held her breath after every slap, letting it go with a wheeze, whimper or a gratuitous moan. An unidentified thought passed her weary mind, causing a pang of shame and guilt in her chest. She truly deserved it, didn't she.

"Pathetic little girl," the girl called herself in her thoughts, "suffer well". But three more slaps in Ashley let out a lengthy "aaahn!" while her torso slid forward on her teacher's legs; her palms rested on the floor safely, her legs going up in the air. "I'm so sorry" she exclaimed, "it just hurts too much, please..." Yet, not even once Ashley finished the sentence with "stop".

"I told you, Ashley, to keep quiet until I'm done," the cool, collected tone from above send a shiver down the girl's spine. Another went down when a pair of strong hands adjusted her back into a position they desired, without resistance, as if she weighted nothing. How could professor be so calm and quiet about all her distress? About all the moan-y, soft mess she became? A further remark from him sobered Ashley's train of thoughts. "You want to stay in my lap for the whole recess?"

"No..."

The girl hung her head in submission, waiting. Next moment she knew, after a moment of unbearable silence, her panties were being slowly slid down. She didn't even realise how sweaty the fabric became; it now rested folded just below her fully reddened butt cheeks, a vicious reminder of her nakedness and humiliation. Another shiver went down Ashley's spine; she felt all to well how soaked the fabric was right where it shouldn't be. A mixture of feelings washed over her in a second: dismay over such harsh punishment and disappointment in herself but first and foremost, the incredible embarrassment of having her shaven, roused and wet private parts exposed. Only God knew how she ached to...

Ashley was snatched out of her remorseful wonders by a well-measured slap just under her cheek, landing just a little to close to where her ass parted. Hot, sharp pulsation took over all the girl's private area. It was all too late to be sorry for being such a indecent, perverted girl.

"No more, please, no," the girl cried softly to no avail. Ashley couldn't help herself, despite believing with all her might that she deserved every next slap she received. One cheek at the time, gracious slaps were falling down far less severe but even quicker than on the first run, teasing her pitiful, sore state, causing her to wince, whine and squirm away against her will. Against her will she kept mumbling a soft, gentle "no..." now and then. Her knees gave in, her tights parted a little. The firm hand of her supervisor hit the spot once again. "'s too much, I-" the girl mewled unseemly, arching back, knowing it couldn't continue like this. "It...just...hurts too much! Sir, p-please, I'm so sorry!" Ashley wasn't sure anymore if she was laying but even with her head so dizzy, the girl knew she had to attend her next class as if nothing happened. Or at least, not as much. "Aah, please, please," she kept moaning on repeat, "I just- I can't...".

What exactly she was asking for, she couldn't tell for sure. The slaps stopped coming down for good and her professor rested his hands on her body as if to signal he was done. Only the girl's pitifull, sobby gasps were still echoing in the silence of the room, while all her indecent moans played on repeat in her head. The teacher didn't move and neither did Ashley. He listened to her noises until they steadied into just quiet, shaky breathing while gazing over a round, all-encompassing glow of dark pink shade that he left on the disobedient girl's bottom. He adored how she still didn't dare to move, obediently bend, exposed and a proper reminder to be more cautious with her behavior towards her supervisors. Any commentary would be redundant at this point; letting Ashley ruminate for a little longer in her embarrassment was a simple reinforcement.

She didn't even flinch when the man carefully picked the sides of her panties and pulled them back onto her bottom; the reddening could still be seen from the sides, despite the coverage of the white garments. To think the poor girl had to leave his lap and sit for almost an hour in some classroom on a wooden, unforgiving chair...

When finally prompted to stand up, Ashley adjusted her clothing, letting the skirt of her uniform cover her shame-colored bottom and her sticky panties clinging to her privates. She was holding on to the thought that she was the only one aware of the uncontrollable clenching in her pussy and tingling in her clit. With a racing heart and flushed face, the girl apologized yet again today, only now more coherently, daring to look no further than the tips of her shoes. She fantasized about the man standing in front of her so many times but now how could she even withstand his gaze ever again? Not after he... after she...

"You're good to go now, Ashley," the teacher intruded her thoughts once more, with the same collected tone that made her shiver when she was still stretched across his lap, like a bratty little girl. Ashley didn't dare to look at her teacher's expression, despite being strangely curious about it. "However, yet again you disturb my class and you're going to be belted," he warned, leaning in. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," Ashley nodded with conviction, her tone oddly eager, hesitating. "I apologize I cried so much. I d-deserve my ass stinging so much. It does," she chuckled nervously, "and I learned my lesson. I am very, very sorry." Somehow saying it to the man's face and feeling her backside still burning from what he had done to her turned her on the whole new level. Ashley cleared her throat and added "It won't happen, I promise."

"What won't happen, huh?" the teacher asked with a taunt smile.

Ashley looked away, feeling her face flushing with heat and color. "I won't turn around in my seat, talk with my friends, refuse to make notes and I..." she hesitated, "uh, most certainly, I won't talk back to you," Ashley shifted her feet on the ground, rambling for her own guilty pleasure. "I... I mean, you won't have to, erm, repeat t-this lesson on me... sir."

"I'm going to keep you to your word, Ashley," the man smiled ominously and dismissed the girl for the rest of the day.

Ashley hurried out of the room for her next class. She couldn't calm her heart, her breathing nor her racing thoughts. Somehow she wanted to keep repeating "it hurts so much" and "I'm sorry" all over and over again, even if it meant being ignored. Especially if it meant being ignored... The pain was starting to dull out, leaving only weird, lingering stinging. Ashley's ass was sore enough to make her remember this lesson in obedience for a long, long time. She didn't want a repetition any time soon, or preferably at all. Yet, the menacing promise of a belting was blurring her mind, keeping her focused on her arousal as it blended with pain. Ashley knew only one thing at the moment: she deserved to be embarrassed. In fact, she thought, she deserved far worse than what she got. All the impure thoughts she had couldn't easily be forgiven. The professor might not know that but Ashley knew: she deserved to be belted anyway.

imikotoba
imikotoba
16 Followers